Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-11-2012

He laughs stands up and bows.

I am Shin and its not quiet a souvenir its more like a legacy wich he gave me and wich my first born son will recieve the sword is old but as you see still sharp and deadly it shows how bundled my family and the KNF are."

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - webby180 - 08-11-2012

A Young man no older than 26 walks in and heads straight for the bar

He orders his drink"Konnichiwa, Ill have a pot of Mount Fuji Green tea, and some Sushi please" whilst sitting down on the bar stool

Then he looks around and notices a man and women both in the same uniform he is in, in deep discussion,
the bar tender then tapped the man on the sholder and said
"Heres your Mount Fuji Green Tea and Your sushi, that comes to Fifty Five credits would you like to pay now or open up a tab"

The man replies "I'll pay now"he then hands over the credits,

and walks towards the two people in deep conversation, he notices as he gets closer the man sat at the table is Shin, who he has done a few patrols with,

He greets them both
"Konnichiwa Noble Samurai , may I join you?"

He stands there and takes a sip of his tea whilst waiting for a reply

"I have nothing against it but i dont know if this miss has something against it."
He bows before the young man and watches the young officer as he waits for her Reply.

//Edit reposted

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-11-2012

"Oh, take a seat. I really couldn't say no."

She looks at the young man standing there. Thinking for a while she comes to the conclusion that she hasn't seen him before.
Amaya gives him a quick smile.

[color=#FFFFFF]"And who do I have the pleasure to meet?"

"My name is Minamoto.No.Tametomo but you can just call me Minamoto"

the young man puts his tray on the table befor bowing before taking his seat at the table,

the man then asks " may I ask for your name miss?"

he then smiles politely before pouring himself a new cup of tea,
"would either of you care for a cup?"

and he waits for a reply

"No thank you I still have some sake here. So what brought you here my friend?

"Ahh well your missing out, this is some good tea"

He gulps down his last sip of tea in his cup puts his cup down on the table and starts to refill it, then turns slightly to face Shin,

"Well you see this sounded like a good place to meet fellow officers, and aparantly their tea and sushi is good... So I Had to give it a try,also I am the new guy around here so I figured this place would be a good place to start, What about yourself?"

he then turns back to his sushi and takes another bite whilst waiting for a reply

Well i thought i can relax here a bit check the other officers and look what i can do in my sparetime since the old times aren`t here anymore...

He takes the last sip of sake and orders another cup. While waiting he watches Amaya and waits for her to say anything since she is silent.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - webby180 - 08-12-2012

he looks across at ,Shin, and nods as he understands exactly what the younger man had told him,he felt he could relate to it,

he then takes a vast gulp of the green tea, and presumes to finish off his sushi. whilst also taking a quick look around to see how quiet the blossom had got.