Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-12-2012

She smiles a bit.
"Well I'm surely looking forward to meeting you on a patrol or something.
Recently there was just no need to field a gunboat and so me and my crew had to stay on the planet."

Amaya rolls her eyes.
[color=#FFFFFF]"It gets so annoyingly boring, really."

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - webby180 - 08-12-2012

he nods in agreement,

"Hai, that sounds good,You still didnt answer my question on the cup of green tea, would you like one?"

he calmly looks around and thinks to him self Its a shame this place is so quiet could do with livening up abit!

he waits for a reply whilst beginning to pour himself another cup

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-13-2012

"Oh. Of course. A cup of tea would be lovely. Arigatou.

She watches the tea being poured into the cup.

[color=#FFFFFF]"So, why did you join?."
She adds casually.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - webby180 - 08-14-2012

He looks around

"The reasons I joined up is because I love this Republic, Kusari is my life and I will Die defending her, Pay back to a few certain individuals that ruined my family, and of course that payback will restore the honour to what is left of my family."
with this is face had slightly changed like it had brought up a memory of something that took him a lifetime to push to the back of his mind but never forget.

He slowly gathers him self together
"Why did you join?"

and with that He bellows over to the bar tender "Get me a bottle of Sake"

the bar tender bows and quickly rushes off to get the sake

he then turns back to the table, picks up his cup and takes the last swig of his tea, he then sits back sighs and pulls a little box out of his trouser pocket, along with a lighter, he takes a cigarette out of the box and puts it in his mouth he lights it, takes a drag, exhales which is then followed by a sigh of relief.

he turns back to his companions at the table and waits for a reply

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-05-2012

*Some days later Shin enters the Bar again and takes a sit at the same Table he always sits and Orders some Sake*

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - webby180 - 09-05-2012

Minamoto walks in rather quickly and heads straight to the bar,

"Bar Keep, three bottles of sake and make it snappy"

something seems to have irritated the young pilot, He looks around the room to see who is around

This place is rather quiet he thinks to himself

then he notices that shin is sat at the same table,

the barkeeper gives him his bottles of sake

"put it on the tab ill pay later"

He walks over to where shin is sitting Bows and slumps himself in to the chair and opens the first bottle of sake and begins to drink it quickly

about quarter of the way down he stops puts the bottle down reaches into his pocket picks out a little box pulls a cigarette out grabs a lighter out of his other pocket and lights up the cigarette.

"Woah now what happend to you its like your anchestors died again at least you look like that?!"

*Shin takes a small sip of his Sake and watches Minamoto while he waits for a reply*

*He sighs*

"Are you sure you really want to know?"

he looks around again, taking another drag on his cigarette

and takes another rather big gulp of sake, he looks some what distressed, and seems like he hasn't got much sleep in the past few days

he looks back to Shin, takes another drag on his cigarette and waits for a reply

"Sure come on tell me I bet it isnt that horrible.

Shin smiles and somehow thinks how he can help Minamoto. He then leans back and takes another sip of his cup waiting for the story.

"Huh not bad is that what you think"
Minamoto chuckles briefly before returning to his straight faced expression

" I was getting prepared to go out for a routine patrol when i got jumped by a group of people"

He sighs and takes a gulp of his sake

"They were all dressed in black from head to toe all i could see was their beady lifeless eyes"

He finishes his cigarette and puts it in the ash tray

"The next thing i know i wake up lead on the floor at the landing pad with both of my ships gone, my sword and my gun to, i'm surprised they didn't take my uniform as well."

Luckily i didn't have this at the time as well

He puts a long black cloth that has something inside it on the table

He laughs

" If they caught me with this.... ha.. they all would be headless"

He takes another gulp from his sake pulls another cigarette from its box and lights it.