Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-05-2012

"Now what is that thing in your hand? But didnt you try to use your transponders on your ships?

Well I think I can help you I still have a ship at hand if you want it i can give you my Umbozuki till we find your ships.

High Command won`t hear from it, don`t you worry and I will get you a new sword and a new gun from the armory. With that we can go investigate the case."

He waits for the answer and thinks about how to start investigating the case.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - webby180 - 09-05-2012

"This is My family sword, it is perfectly balanced"

he pulls out a black scabbard with a sword inside it out of the black cloth, and slowly removes the sword from its scabbard,

"Nice huh?"

"Iee, i couldn't activate my transponder as they jumped me before i could get to my ship"

"Hai, that would be helpful of you shin"

He finishes his first bottle of sake and then sighs a sigh of relief

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-05-2012

"Well I got my sword with me all the time but nobody tries to steal it cuz I dont let it somewhere else than in my hand." *Shin laughs and takes a bit of sake*

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - webby180 - 09-12-2012

Minamoto looks around the room

"Don't you think it should be about time we put a plan into action"

He pauses for a brief minute

"I tell you what, finish your drink. We will go and find my ship, and when we are done there will be these!"

He points to the other two bottles of Sake

"You can have one when were done if you like?"

He pauses, then takes his last few drags of his cigarette and stubs it out in the ash tray. Then exhales.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-12-2012

"Then lets do it" *He gives him the Codepad and Accescodes for his Bomber and stands up ready to go* "We will find your ships don`t worry"

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - webby180 - 09-13-2012

"Hai... We will!"

He puts his sword back in its scabbard ties it round his waste and gets up ready to leave

"Ill see you on the landing pad"

With that he leaves the room

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-13-2012

*Shin pays his bill, takes his sword and leaves the room*

While he leaves he says "This will be funny"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 10-23-2012

*Shin enters the bar with his old Imperial Guard Commander Uniform and his sword in his hand*

*he sits at his favourite table and watches the other officers*

"My my so many new and young officers I almost feel old with my now over 20 years of life experience"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Dipicacyx - 07-30-2013

*Kai enters the bar, looking a little nervous. He takes a slow look around, making sure to maintain his erect bearing. He takes a deep breath, bows to the waist, and begins to speak in a carrying voice*

Konbanwa, minasama! I am the new recruit, Kai Shintani. I was accepted a week ago, and flew my first patrol a few days later. Perhaps I was with some of you here...my apologies for not recognising your faces. I look forward to an honourable career with you all.

*Kai, still looking nervous, bows again, very correctly, takes a deep breath, and walks over to the bar*

I suppose I'll have what everyone else is...just a sake, thanks.

*He slowly looks around as he's waiting*

I suppose I will get used to this place. I've certainly been in worse.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 07-30-2013

*Shin saw the new recruit and his acting and smiles a bit*

I should take care of him.

*He stands up, takes his sword and goes to the bar*

Kai right? The drink is on my bill. So how are you today? Hows your training going?

*He puts his sword on the Bar and waits for a reply*