Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Dipicacyx - 07-30-2013

*Kai looks a little startled to have someone actually talk to him*

Uuh...hai. Arigatou.

*Kai wonders for a second if he should stand up, bow, and sit back down. He decides that would be more comical than respectful*

I'm doing well enough - nervous, of course. I haven't really had to follow orders before. Not like this. I think I can get used to it, though. I haven't been killed yet. I suppose that's good.

*The sake arrives, and Kai notices the bartenders more respectful demeanor now that Shin-san is here*

As for training, well, I haven't actually begun it officially. Not yet. I guess it's more about on-the-job, ne? I've run two patrols already. Getting used to those Chimaeras is a bit of work. I expect to put through my paces sooner rather than later, sensei.

*Kai takes a sip*

Huh. This is better than I thought. My father never actually liked the stuff.

Sorry sensei, I forget myself, and I talk a lot. I never asked for your name...? And does that sword have a story? It is a fine one.

*Kai respectfully waits for the reply, trying not to stare too long at anything*

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 07-30-2013

*Shin smiley and looks at the sword*

I am Shin Takeru, Commander of the Destroyer Takao.

Its the sword of my family, my father used it and his father used it and so on. Its handmade. As for me it used well when i was part of the Imperial Guard what you might see or not due to my uniform.

To the point with the sake its nothing for everyone but its good.

The Chimaera is a beautiful fighter. You will get used to it pretty fast.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Dipicacyx - 07-31-2013

(07-30-2013, 02:32 PM)Antiker Wrote: *Shin smiley and looks at the sword*

I am Shin Takeru, Commander of the Destroyer Takao.

Its the sword of my family, my father used it and his father used it and so on. Its handmade. As for me it used well when i was part of the Imperial Guard what you might see or not due to my uniform.

To the point with the sake its nothing for everyone but its good.

The Chimaera is a beautiful fighter. You will get used to it pretty fast.

*Kai inclines his head deeply*

I am honoured to meet you, Takeru-sensei. I am sure there is much I will learn from you.
My father has a weapon like yours, but he has not passed it on to me yet. I expect that when he passes on, it will be entrusted to me.

Surely you must have some impressive stories from your time in the Imperial guard. Clearly, you still cherish that time, as you continue to wear the uniform. How long have you been in the Naval forces for?

*Kai stops rather suddenly, looking a little embarrassed again. He reflexively inclines his head again as an apology for speaking too much*

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 07-31-2013

*Shin smiles*
Dont be so serious. I have many stories of my time within the Imperial Guard but we are a Republic now and many new officers dont show any respect at all because of my uniform. I am in the Naval Forces for quite some years . You will learn much from me and from other officers of course...

And believe me the honor of getting the family sword feels amazing I cant even explain it..

If you have questions go ahead ill answer them if you want. We have time I guess if there is an emergency we will be called anyways

*Shin laughs and orders a second sake*

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 07-31-2013

//doublepost sry

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Dipicacyx - 07-31-2013

*Kai relaxes visibly and smiles a little, taking a small gulp of sake as he does so*

Thank you, Sensei. I was wondering a few things, hardly important: What should I aim towards promotion? Not that I'm keen just yet, but just for something to aim for, Sensei. Also, has anyone dared to attack Hiroshima before?

*Kai thinks for a second, drinking more sake*

One more, Sensei: Do you think you could introduce me to any of the others here?

*Kai looks around a little unsure of himself*

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-01-2013

*Shin nods*

Sure I can introduce you to the others but most of these officers here are secondary fleet, I am one of the few first fleet officers wich come here.

There are some promotion criteria I will send them to you over private comlinks.

Regarding Hiroshima, nobody ever tried I once encountered a Liberty Navy Spy there well lets just say his ship was torn to tiny little pieces...

*Shin laughs*

Are there more questions? If so just go ahead

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Dipicacyx - 08-01-2013

*Kai takes another sip of sake*

Arigatou, sensei, for your help. I'm sure-

*Kai stops as a rather quiet beeping starts*

Sumimasen, I seem to have received a personal message. I wonder who it could be from?

*Kai pulls out his communicator and looks at it*

*Kai stares at it a little longer*

Gomen nasai, Sensei. It is a family issue. About my sister. I must go, immediately. I will let High Command that I will be absent. If it negatively affects my career, well, I will wear those consequences.

*Kai finished his sake, stand up and bows to Shin-san, and quickly exits the bar*

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 08-01-2013

A young looking man enters the bar. Though most of his wearout was civil, by the gun on his belt and a insignia on his shoulders could be seen that he is a member of the Naval Forces. The high colar of his jacket was covering his face from the sides to the ears, the long hair was falling down on his face. The indiferent look on his face did not favor him.

Without any pause he simply walked to the bar counter, sitting and quietly waiting for a bartender. When a man caught up with him, naval officer slightly rised his head.

"A cup of tea." he asked in a calm manner, and the bartender with a nod left. After a while he returned.

"Here you go, commander." he said, putting the cup in front of that officer.

"Arigatou." The officer repplied and quietly started to sip his tea holding his head low..

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-01-2013

Curiously, but also visibly strained from physical labor, still Lieutenant Nakamura enters the Blossom. While trying to maintain an upright composure, she slowly meanders towards the Bartender, having eyes only for the interior of the place.

After taking a look and enjoying some of the flower arrangement, she came to the conclusion that the best place for a lone officer would be at the bar.

"This time only a cup of tea, very please." she ordered.

Just when waiting for the tea she realized the commander sitting almost next to her. Stiffening up in surprise and considering just leaving again, she realized it would be impolite to do so after having given an order already. With a voice of surprise and insecurity she addressed the commander:

"Oh. It is you..." while smiling awkwardly "Konbanwa, commander Shimizu san!"