Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-03-2013

The door opened once more and a woman in her mid twenties entered the tea room. Her hair was rather long and she was wearing civilian clothes and not the Naval Forces uniform.
Standing at the entrance she put her hands on her waist and took a look through the room, idly waving at someone she knew. Apparently she was looking for a certain someone. Finally she found an innocent looking girl at the bar, sitting next to some weird guy who looked like he needed happiness beaten into him with a rainbow-colored club.
With quick steps she approached the bar and then said loudly:
"I'm looking for a girl called Teta Nakamura. I was told she has been very naughty."

Then she approached the girl at the bar with a smile. "Ohhh~, that must be you, right? Konnichiwa! I'm Amaya."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-03-2013

Also following the ruckus caused by the new arrival, Nakamura recognized fellow Sub-Lieutenant Taiyouji san, who she already joined on some assignments, being in the same 12th wing as him.

Just as she was about to wave him to come over, she heard her name clearly from behind. Turning around, she was already furiously greeted by the one she had come to meet.

"Konnichiwa, Amaya... Kawamura san?"

Rising from her stool, she bowed towards Kawamura san, also realizing her exhaustion from earlier again.

"I have to excuse myself for not wearing civilian clothes. I just returned from an assignment on Nagumo, and there just was not enough time to visit my quarters and get changed."

"So, what are we going to do now?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-03-2013

"Sit down girl! We will have a loooot of fun today."
As she said that Amaya leaned over the bar and signalled the bartender to come.
"We need two cups and a bottle of sake, pretty please."

Then she turned to Teta and observed her for a bit.
"Sooo, they told me you can't hold a drink. Crashed your ship, huh? Don't worry I'll fix that."

She put her arm around Teta's shoulder.
"As a member of the Naval Forces you need to be able to hold your drink, so you can properly celebrate after a victory."

In the meantime the cups and the sake had arrived and Amaya filled both cups with it.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-04-2013

While being pushed back into a sitting position, a feeling of confusion overcame Teta regarding the unexpected behavior of Kawamura san. She even turned her head to give Shimizu san a questioning look, but expected he would most likely only mind his own business now. Still in surprise, she addressed Amaya:
"Ah, it is not that I can not stand a cup of sake, if that is your concern."

She tried to explain.
"It was only, that last time, it was just not only one cup, if I recall that right. And I believe the bigger problem was entering the cockpit again afterwards."

Assuming there was no other way out of this, she grabbed and raised on of the cups.
"Well then, Kanpai, Kawamura san!"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 08-04-2013

Everything changed very fast. Tetsuo only noticed a woman quickly approaching them. For the first moments he considered her with some caution, though when her name was revealed, the expression on his look became doubtful. He wasn't sure if such woman would actually be a Naval officer, however considering her civilian clothes, Tetsuo finaly managed to beat his thoughts and simply ignore that.

Quietly watching how this woman turn the evening into some drinking party pushed a smirk out of him. While looking at both from behind his shoulder he only said with a calm voice:
"I suppose that this is turning into something I don't belong to..."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-04-2013

Shin watches the other Officers, he knows from his table and tells the bartender to send them another bottle of sake on his cost. As he watches them he checks some infopads with some more or less important informations. "ah this again im getting tired of this..."

"Lets see what Teta can handle... And Tetsuo seems a bit surprised"

Shin stands up and shouts "Hey Tetsuo why dont you sit over here?" He then points at his table and waits for a reaction.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 08-04-2013

Turning on the voice and noticing another Naval Forces officer made grunt. Considering Takeru for a moment Tetsuo finally said:

"Iie, Takeru-san. I have a work to do."

Turning to the ladies after that and giving them a quick nod, he said, expressing his indifference:

"Enjoy your evening."

Then he simply turned to exit and in a very calm manner headed out of the tea room.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-05-2013

"well that was unexpected..."

Shin shakes his head and sits down again.

"Well if he has to do something I dont care that much. Lets see what the girls do..."

He leans back and watches the Women drink

"This will end funny or badly one of these two..."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-06-2013

"Kanpai, Teta-san!" She raised her cup and then took a large sip.

Amaya then watched Shimizu leave before turning to Teta again.
"Pfft. That one left just as it got interesting. I suppose he's scared." She leaned her head closer to Teta's.
"You see? Those men, they are scared of us strong women. They can't stand when a woman drinks them under the table."
She laughed and took another sip but then immediately turned to Teta again with a serious face, talking quietly, almost whispering.

"That's why it's so bad that you lost control when you got drunk last time. We have to show them that we're stronger than them! I mean, crashing your ship? I bet all the men there giggled happily and said something like this:" Amaya tried to make a manly face and talked with a deep voice "Oh, not surprising. Everybody knows women can't fly. I could still kill a dragon after 2 bottles of sake." She suddenly smashed her fist on the bar counter. "Hah! Not with Kawamura Amaya."

Then she emptied her cup with a pleased sigh before glancing over to Teta.
"Now now, Teta-chan. Don't fall behind, down with it."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-06-2013

"Hai, hai!" Teta filled another cup, raised it towards Amaya, and emptied it again.

Thinking about the implications of her being a woman, she replied to Kawamura sans concerns:
"Yeah, it is kind of bad that it happened this way. I would have hoped the men would be mature enough to not think like this, but surely, they are not. I am sure it also happened to guys before, but then nobody takes note, or everyone remains silent. Almost... like conspiracies..."

Laughing dry at the last part, she started to fill another cup. "You are doing it right, Kawamura san!" She then raised and emptied her cup again.

Slightly looking around to find Takeru san watching curiously, she whispered to Amaya, slightly pointing at him:
"Oh, look at that guy, he is one of them. I bet he thinks this will end badly for us. I wonder if he is right."