Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-07-2013

Shin sees Teta watching at him and slightly smiles, raising his cup and taking a sip.

"I saw your watching me teta... " he smiles again and leans back

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-07-2013

"Well, if it doesn't end bad for us we would have done something wrong of course! You see, that's the fun of it, you never know what weird things might happen."
Amaya grinned at Teta before taking another sip from her cup.

Then she started to whisper again.
"Anyway, the guy is weird. I'd be careful." She laughed quietly and then refilled their cups.
"But well, you're pretty enough to be looked at I guess."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-07-2013

She started nodding eagerly at Amaya while listening to the words about Takeru san, but almost spewed her sake when suddenly indirectly complimented about her appearance. Trying to hold it in, she choked and started to cough violently.

"Eto..." still coughing slightly, "Do yuu think so?" Taking a short break, "It is odd of yuu to say so, and I was always hoping some guy would actually do that, and even be honest about it. But NO, yuu can not count on them!" she said, gesturing slightly wobbly with her arms, ending with some kind of shrug.

"What... what about yuu? Have yuu been called... well, pretty too, maybe by some men already?"
She curiously looked at Amaya.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-07-2013

Amaya lazily waved her hand.
"By plenty. They are so full of compliments it's troublesome sometimes." She sighed and took a large sip from her cup.
Then she turned to Teta with a serious face again.

"But! It's outrageous that you're not also drowning in compliments! Something is very wrong." She then smiled softly at Teta.
"Well, I hope it's something at least when I call you pretty."

She put her hand on Teta's cheek.
"I bet those men are not even aware of what they are missing."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-08-2013

Following Amayas hand with her eyes, eventually looking downwards to the floor, she wondered about the intentions of the girl in front of her. Regardless, she enjoyed the company of Amaya, have not been able to get to know many comrades personally yet.
"Ah. Well, I had no chance to meet many people before. Otousan has always been protective like that... even throughout the academy. A- and it is nice of yuu, to say so, hai. M- maybe one day..."

Having forgotten about Amayas hand, she looked directly at her again, again with curiosity in her eyes.
"Do yuu have friends, like, real friends, also within the Naval Forces, Ka- Kawamura san?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-08-2013

"You can call me Amaya, my dear." She smiled softly at her.
But then she sighed and moved her hand away again. "Well, not really close friends.." She looked down onto her cup. "I think I had one a short while ago... but she's gone now."

Then she emptied her cup and stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Ah well.."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-09-2013

"Ah, yuu can call me Teta then, Amaya chan." She giggled.

Turning a little more serious again, she asked:
"What... happened to yuur friend? Oh! Did she... serve the Empire till the bitter end?"

Taking the bottle to fill her cup, she considered giving a toast on the lost friend.
"Should we have a drink for her, Amaya chan?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Sol - 08-09-2013

Meanwhile, further back in the scene. A middle aged man walks to the counter from the back of the bar, tapping on the floor with his wooden clogs as he steps. He has short greying hair, and he looks as if he's out of this world with his calmness. With his arms closed together, he speaks, "Ohayou, Taiyouji-san, how are you doing?" he then yawns wide.

"Ohay-... kuh!" Jiro shakes his head, "It's gettin' dark already, ol' man! Sheesh..."

"Keep your voice down, baka-Jiro," the girl by the old man hisses at Jiro, who just decides to ignore her this time with a shrug.

"Ne'er mind that... I am here for the order... Hand it over Genzou, I am a busy man," Jiro speaks full of himself, which makes the girl even more annoyed, but the old man Genzou doesn't seem to mind.

"What order?" he asks simply with a tranquil smile.

"Don't 'what order' me! I spoke to you about it on the phone just now! What's wrong with you, goin' senile already?" Jiro's voice cracks as he screams in disbelief.

"Oi! Oi!" the girl growls, "Keep your voice down, baka-baka-Jiro!" Even though she says that, she's as loud as Jiro, turning more than a few heads towards their way.

"Baka-baka-...?" Jiro frowns, taken aback, "Mind your manners, you gorilla! Aren't you disturbing the patrons?! Ain't I one of them?! Is this how your serve them?!"

"What did you say?!" the girl is about to jump on Jiro. Despite her small build, she looks ferocious then.

But a tap on the table by Genzou's colorful fan quickly silences and seemingly pacifies them. "Oh... you mean that..." he speaks softly, in a total contrast to the other two. "Sure... I'll be back with it in a minute, Taiyouji-san..." He calmly walks to the back of the bar.

"O-... oh... okay..." Jiro looks at Genzou and then to the girl. She puffs and turns her back to him with her arms crossed. "Well... gimme some tea... whatever's the cheapest..." he says towards her way... "Azumi..."

She angrily slides Jiro some green colored tea, spilling a quarter of it on the table. Jiro doesn't seem to mind.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-09-2013

"I don't think that would really be appropriate." Amaya sighed and filled her cup again. "She's one of those rebels now, you know.. One day she was just gone and the next thing I hear is that some traitor group tried to kill admiral Nagata."
She then smiled at Teta. "But it's no use being sad today. I'm glad that I got to meet you."

Amaya then noticed that the bottle was emptied and pouted while shaking it a bit.
"We did away with that first one quickly, huh?" She giggled. "Good thing we have a second waiting.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-13-2013

"OH! Those, those rebels... I do not like them, no no no." She remarked while vigorously shaking her head. Raising her index finger, she continued: "There are sooo many groups, and everyone claims to know best... and what is best for Kusari. Yeeet they do not help! All they know is fighting each other..." She lowered her head to sigh, not only about how things are, but also about Amayas idea to continue with another bottle of sake.

Looking at Amaya again with a smile and the intention to talk her out of it: "I, I really enjoy meeting new people, and yuu are... re- really nice. Buuut, do not yuu think we could continue with something like tea?"