Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-26-2013

Amaya took Teta's arm and smiled warmly. "It's okay, Teta-chan. I'll bring you back home."
Slowly they started to walk towards the exit, Amaya supporting Teta to make sure she doesn't crash to the floor.

"Wasn't too bad this evening, was it? But really, we need to work on this. Look how drunk you are!" She laughs happily.
"I'll plan for the next one."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Teta - 08-27-2013

"Hai! This was great fun!" Giggling at Amaya, "We should do this again! Maybe... not drink as fast next time, unless getting used to it..."

Turning around to see if the other officers are still present, she waved energetically with one arm, while still clinging to Amaya with the other, before leaving the ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ together.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 08-28-2013

A while passed before Tetsuo decided to visit Tea Room again. There were no preticular reason for that he just felt like spending this evening here. His duty was over and nothing would prevent him from simply relaxing here for a while. Calmly he walked to the counter and ordered cup of tea, like the last time.

When the bartender left, Tetsuo calmly looked around the room. It seemed surprisingly empty, considering the day time. Without a big problems he found a free inconspicuous table on the far end of the room. When bartender brought his cup, Tetsuo calmly thanked him and went to the table, sitting there and calmly making a sip from the cup.

Remembering his last time here put a wisp of a smile on his face. Wondering if anyone might interrupt with his rest this time he made another sip, closing eyes in joy from the taste of tea and calm, peaceful evening.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-28-2013

Shin enters the Tea Room some time after Tetsuo and looks around. He nods to the bartender who makes him his usual drink some sake mixed with some green tea. He walks to his usual table while looking around the bar and sees Tetsuo sitting at Shins favorite table.

"Konnichiwa Tetsuo-San, I see you seem to like the table? Its quiet, hai?"

Shin waits for an answer carefully looking around, he was here ofter and he doesn`t know many of the new Officers most of his friends within the Imperial Guard are or were in Leeds either killed or now part of the Exiles. As he thinks about this a cold runs down his back, he hates the word "Exiles" or the word "Ronin" after all they are Samurai, like him and he still wears the Imperial Guard uniform with pride.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 08-29-2013

Tetsuo rose his head to the voice. Pretending to be surprised he asked in such maner, without changing expression on his face however:

"Takeru-san?"

There was not much he knew about his fellow soldier, and nothing he'd like to ask him either. Changing his voice back to his usual he replied:

"Hai, seems like the most inconspicuous place in here."

Paying less attention to just arrived Shin, Tetsuo took his cup and calmly made another sip.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-29-2013

"Mind if i sit here? I usualy like this table because it is the inconspicuous place in here"

Shin places his katana on next to him and sits down.

"So your not often here what brings you here?"

Tetsuo been slightly annoyed with such simplicity, however didn't give a sign. His attention was drawn by the ittem Shin carried. Examining the sword for a couple of seconds he returned to Shin's question, calmly replying:

"Nothing preticular... Just felt like coming here this evening."

Putting the cup in front of him on the table, Tetsuo leaned back considering his interlocutor while waiting for his reply.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-29-2013

"You noticed my sword, I see..."

Shin puts down his cup and places the sword on the table.

"Its a family piece I got it from my father and he from my grandfather."

He sits down and waits for a reaction.

Without any expression Tetsuo looked down at sword, then at Shin. Some questions rose in his mind about Shin's intentions with that show. But in the end he only thought "Braggart."

Though he did not say that, just picked up his cup, while bringing it to his lips said indifferently:

"Interesting..."

After that he made a sip, not paying much attention to his company.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-30-2013

"You are a good commander for capital ships"

Shin takes out some Datapads and starts browsing them. While taking a sip from time to time.

"I have some records of our battles and i think we form a pretty good team dont you think? "