Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 08-30-2013

That was not expected topic. For a second Tetsuo confused and did not knew what to answer. He lowered his look and started to look into one spot on the table. The thoughts brought him back to the times when he first stepped aboard of the capital ship as commanding officer. He remembered the operation in Chugoku, the award hi got after it, several operations together with Takao - destroyer under Shin's command. There wasn't much to be impressed with, however Shin seemed to be reliable on this matter.

After a short pause Tetsuo finally replied, kindly grunting:

"Perhaps.. You are a good commander as well, Takeru-san, though you can do better."

Bringing the cup to his lips he made another sip, looking at Shin with the corner if his eye.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-31-2013

Shin was a bit hurt by Tetsuos words. But he ignored the insulting part.
"I am talking about us as a team not the individual strenght, and I think we should strenghten this abilities."

Shin takes a sip of his sake and puts his sword wich still was on the table next to him on the seat.

"So what do you think?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-01-2013

Tetsuo emptied his cup, put it down on the table and just leaned back, crossing his arms. That question made him wonder about Shin's real intentions. It didn't seem like some bad idea and his directness was telling that Shin is not of people who think long before saying something.

The pause lasted for a while and Tetsuo decided to cut it, still considering the offer however. Without looking at Shin he said:

"I can't see how is that possible, if we've been assigned to different fleets."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-01-2013

Shin laughs.

"Well dont mind that thing. We are both known withing the Fleet and I dont think that High Command will decline it, if we request something. I have thought about this a long time already so its not just a dumb short minded idea."

Shin empties his cup and looks at Tetsuo.

"However its your call."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-01-2013

Feeling like he can save himself the effords of figuring out Shin's intentions on his own Tetsuo simply asked back:

"And what exactly are your thoughts?"

He was interested in such idea, even though he didn't shown that. Preparing to listen he leaned to the table, resting his head on the right hand and calmly looking and Shin, allowing him to talk.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-02-2013

Shin leans back, taking the last sip of his Sake.

"Well, we are organized in different fleets thats right. I am patroling Shikoku at the moment. And you are in the Kyushu and Tau fleet. But... Since we always are on alert status and we usualy intercept all threats. I thought that we might request permission to form a Strike Force from High Command. I think High Command will grant us this permission. And maybe even give us more to do. Maybe even some "special" missions. Who knows? Maybe High Command even needs such a Strike Force or Strike Group name it like you want.

So basicaly that are my thoughts.
What do you think?"

Shin refills his cup and looks at Tetsuo awaiting his reply or an reaction.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-02-2013

Putting his hand to his forehead Tetsuo calmly was looking at Shin for a couple of seconds. The idea did not excite him as much as it seemed to excite Shin. Though he did not wanted to refuse just like that.

"If HQ would want to create such group, they would've done it."

Taking a pause he thought of the other aspects, quietly adding after that:

"And besides of that, neither of us have high enough rank to lead this group."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-02-2013

"If we form this group then as same ranked within it. I know your the better commander and you know that we work together good enough. But like I said its your call. If you don`t want to do it, its fine and I am fine with it too.It was just an idea."

Shin didnt like Tetsuos fears and reaction. He thought different of him. He thought that Tetsuo was open for such ideas and that he would like the plan and not be afraid of HQ. Shin knows that HQ never give these orders they are just to busy doing other stuff.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-03-2013

Shin's attitude towards his own offer looked very indifferent to Tetsuo. Such attitude was not very convincing to him so he calmly replied:

"I am not interested in taking charge of more then I am ordered to. Creating such group will need a lot of effords, and someone of Captain rank or higher to lead it."

Leaning back he quickly considered Shin's offer again. Creating such group would be only waste of time, considering that there is not much happening around Kusari. Though there were something in that offer. Thinking this way Tetsuo said, looking at Shin:

"Perhaps we could train our team work without making any official groups?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-07-2013

"Well i guess HQ will let us train together we could give it a try maybe HQ will come at us with such an idea."

Shin didn`t like that answer. He didnt like the rankthing either, he remembered the old Imperial Guard times.