Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-08-2013

"Maybe..." Tetsuo replied indifferently, relaxing on his seat. This matter did not seemed to be exciting for either of them, so he considered that this will be forgoten very soon.

His rest was far from over, and he did not wanted to leave the Tea Room. Though he could just ignore his company, so he simply asked:

"You were serving as an Imperial Guard in the past, Takeru-san?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-09-2013

"Yes I did. It was an honor for every member of the Imperial Guard. Many of my fellow soldiers were in Leeds when the whole thing happend"

Shin drank another sip of sake and hold his sword tight with his right hand.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-10-2013

Being attracted with that katana and especially seing Shin carrying it with him, Tetsuo asked, looking at his interlocutor calmly:

"Why do you carry this item with you, Takeru-san?"

Usually it never bothered him, though this time he just wanted to ask was it some sort of habit or there was the real use of carrying te sword with you.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-10-2013

"Well its a family sword it has been in our possesion since it was forged about 150 years ago. It startet with my ancestors becoming part of the Imperial Guard. This sword has the blood of many foes of the Emperor on his blade. It is an honor for me and my family. Thats why I have it with me all the time."

Shin looked at the sword and tough about his father.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-17-2013

"Hmm, traditions..."

Tetsuo grunted, remembering his own family and their traditions, remembering his own trainings to wield a blade, as the part of tradition. Though he never had an occasion to cary one with him, so seing Shin doing that made him wonder.

"Do you use your blade often? To fight, I mean."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-17-2013

"I used to fight with it. I was part of some boarding operations in the Leeds conflict and the Taus. This blade killed a lot of bretonians and pirates who dared to attempt to board any Kusari Vessel.

But it was also part of Imperial Guard training, we needed to know how to fight with them and to be honest I still love it. It is traditions yes... I personaly like it. What about you? Have you got an blade? Or learned how to fight with it?"

Shin remembers his training and the championships within the Imperial Guard he often participated.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-17-2013

"Hardly can even imagine that sword can be used properly in modern days."

He barely believed that it was truth, but couldn't accuse Shin either, so Tetsuo just masked his distrust. Returning to the second part, he calmly replied.

"And yes, I do have a blade, and have been trained to use it."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-18-2013

"Well why dont you wear it? Arent you proud of your traditions? Or your family tradition?"

Shin wondered, but he knew it was nothing new... Many other officers don`t wear their blades. He feels bad and disguised by them.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 09-19-2013

Mention of his family caused much anger to him. Surpassing it Tetsuo just whispered out "That is none of your concern."

In a matter of seconds he managed to pull himself together and taking his calm form he rose from the table. Without looking at Shin he said "I have to go. Sayonara.", and without waiting for a reply calmly headed to the exit.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 09-20-2013

Shin leans back as he watches Tetsou leave the tea room.
"Now that was strange... I mean I just asked about his family and he directly freaks out and leaves? Well... I should find out whats wrong there..."

Shin takes his datapad and starts browsing for Tetsous Family Background.