Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - WesternPeregrine - 11-23-2013

A young officer walks into the tea room with a curious look in his eyes. He had heard for quite awhile about this establishment, a favorite amongst the navy pilots, but it was the first time Katsuo Shimoe had ventured outside of the living quarters to see that place. The recent workload had put some strain on him, and he felt a change of scenery was in order.

Katsuo - I can see why they come here often.

Seeing that the activity was low at that hour, e sat on one of the sides of the room. A young barmaid arrived shortly after, and her ordered a green tea pot. With a sip of his tea, he enjoyed observing the ambient of the tea room for a few minutes. However after a few minutes e took out his datapad and began reviewing the data of his latest sorties.
With a bored look and thinking about his increasing paperwork, he started the draft of his next report.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 11-26-2013

Shin saw the new recruit he heard of enter the tearoom and watched his moves closly. As the recruit seated Shin ordered a cup of sake for him and put away his Datapad with informations about the current situation conserning rebels and imperials.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - WesternPeregrine - 11-26-2013

After a few hours of quiet work and a few teacups, the most important tasks were completed.

Katsuo -Well that the most of it. He checks the time, and its now the late afternoon. -Perhaps I should get something to eat before I head back.

He put the datapad away and looked around examining the menus plastered on the wall. He then signaled the waitress and asked for some yakitori.

While he waited, he noticed that someone was looking in his direction with more frequency than what would be expected. He carefully glanced to the area of the person, but he could not say he recognized the man.

The waitress brought the yakitori, and Katsuo started eating it slowly. the meat was well cooked and the sauce gave it a marvelous taste.

The other man was still keeping an eye on him from time to time. Katsuo noticed that the man was holding a decorated katana and wondered. The tea room seemed respectable enough to not require a security or a bouncer at all time. Could it be a police officer, a mercenary, or just a traditionalist?

He pondered the question for awhile, finishing his yakitori. He ordered some sake, and idly searched for some good donburi restaurants in the neighborhood with his datapad.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 11-26-2013

Shin saw the new recruit noticing that he was watching him. Shin went on browsing the Datapad for any important thing that he might have overseen and take a sip from time to time. As he was done with that he stood up, and left the Tearoom just noding to the waiter and the waitress since he would pay at the end of the Month. With his sword at his wrist he leaves the Tearoom and heads towards the launchpad to get back on the Takao.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 11-27-2013

What seemed to be a kid stepped in the tea room, followed by a Commander wearing his fly-suit.

Even if the little size of the first one was quite peculiar, it wasn't what mainly made Blossom's users raise an eyebrow in perplexity.
The kid was indeed wearing a fly helmet, making it almost impossible to see the face hidden behind it.

The helmet moved right and left, seemingly confused. The man behind her posed his head on the helmet and gestured to walk ahead to an empty table.
After a moment of hesitation, the kid eventually moved there and carefully sat while looking around with curiosity.

Well... One could assume it was curiosity, as the only thing witnesses could see was the helmet moving regularly in every direction.

"Maybe you should remove that helmet now, Harutsuki-san. You would feel better, i believe." pondered the Commander after having sat himself and gestured a waitress to come serve them.
"N...No..." replied shyly the kid "Master said Harukiki shouldn't take off big helmet when she's not at home.."

"Alright..." Eventually replied the Commander after having raised an eyebrow in bewilderment himself.

"Would you like a tea?" He then asked, when the waitress approached.
"H...Hai... And... Harumi is asking with big smile if Haruriri can have Liberty biscuits... Arigaro..."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 11-28-2013

Nodding to the waitress Tetsuo ordered just a cup of tea for himself. When she left he started to look over a girl who still was timidly waving her head in the helmet. That ammused him, though Tetsuo did not show a sign, just asked:

"How are you going to eat your bisquit in that helmet?"

"Harumi lifts visor when nobody is watching..."

"Why not just take it off? I am sure your master did not mean you to wear it all the time."

"Master said Haruriri must be discreet..."

"That does not mean that you have to wear it anywhere." he slightly smiled "Besides, I think master told you to not come into places like this, hmm?"

"E...Eh... Y...You think?" replied the kid in a slightly afraid tone. She moved to get up. "Harumi has to go!"

Slightly smiling at her he said "There is no need to be so worried about it, Harutsuki-san. And I did promissed that your master will not know..." after a short pause he added "I am not forcing you to stay, just offering..."

"Eto..." Started to say the kid, obviously undecided. Tetsuo just calmly kept waiting for her final decission.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 12-21-2013

It looked like she was about to decide to leave when the waitress came to the table with her plate.

The helmet suddenly locked on the plate and followed its shifting as the waitress was putting it on the table.
Oddly, it reminded Tetsuo of a Battle Razor turret following a Blood Dragon ship to deliver the killing blow.
"M..Master won't know..?"

He nodded and replied with a chuckle "Aa.."
"O.K..." she eventually said before sitting down and playing with the spoon in her teacup.
Slightly smiling he picked up his tea cup, but instead of taking a sip kept watching her.

A little hand was moving at that time to pick up a biscuit, and the helmet turned on the left while the kid was lifting the visor.
Shimizu could then hear some 'creesp creesp creesp', as if some squirrel was attacking a seed.

That called a short chuckle from him. Even though he wanted her to just take it easy, he couldn't help the amusement her sight was giving to him. After taking a sip from his cup he asked "So, how does it tastes?"
"Biscuits aren't Liberty biscuits..." stated the kid in a mildly disappointed tone.
"Haruriri thinks biscuits are sawawa biscuits.."

"You sure are familiar with this." noted the man after a wide smile appeared on his face.
"But how does this one tastes? Not as good as Liberty biscuit, but good enough?"

"Harutsuki guesses biscuits are O.K..." eventually said the kid, done nibbling her biscuit and now busy lowering the visor back.
"Well, I am glad you liked it. Gomen, I think it is hard to find the exact type you like."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Timmy - 12-27-2013

"Hai... Pastry miss had biscuits but they were quite old... Why is Shizuzu-san always smiling..." she said with confusion in her voice.

"Just my memory..." Tetsuo replied. After a while his look becomes more serious "Can I ask you a question, Harutsuki-san?"

"Harumi thinks..." the girl replied, seeming to be concerned about something else at the moment "Harutsuki was wondering if Commander-san was making fun of Harumi..."

"No, of course not. You just remind me one person I know.." he quickly replied and helplesly smiled again. After a pause he asked "I was wondering, do you remember your parents?"

A sorry expression appeared on the kid's face. "Haruri doesn't know... One day, Harukiki was looking for treasures though... And she saw big secret folder. There was everything about Harutsuki in it but Master came and took the big folder..."

"So you don't remember them at all?" he asked, sharing a sorry expression.

"Sometimes Harukiki thinks she does but when she thinks very much about it, it goes further away..." a girl paused for a couple of momends and then thoughtfully added "Harumi thinks otosan and okasan are in the land of biscuits now..."

"And... how did it happen that you were separated?"

"Big secret file said baaad men did bad things to otosan and okasan... Harukiki was sent to big orphanage house."

For a couple of seconds he silently was looking at her with compassion. Then he replied while lowering his head "Sou ka.."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - WesternPeregrine - 01-02-2014

Katsuo twitches and wakes up, lifting is head from the short table. He quickly cleaned up the small line of drool coming from his mouth and looked around, trying to conceal his confusion.

Asleep, how long have I slept? I don't remember drinking any alcohol...

He looks at the table. The table had been cleaned up, and in place of food there were small leaflets wishing a happy new year and announcing promotional sales at a famous local supermarket from January 2 to Feb....

Katsuo - "Eh? EEEEHHHH? 821? I've slept through the new year?? Yabai, the commander will be pissed."

Picking up his stuff, the pilot stumbles his way to the waitress and hands a few bills to pay. Although a "long time customer", the waitress politely receives the money and bids farewell. Katsuo walks awkwardly to the mass transit station, his legs not completely recovered from the sleeping position.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 02-19-2014

Shin enters the Tea Room and looks around the new faces he is seeing he then proceds to his table and orders a cup of tea. He puts his Katana next to him on the ground but always in range to grab it if needed.

"So many new officers and its like their tradition and believes have been wiped out within only a few years.