Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Bulldog. - 02-19-2014

Toshi was taking a sip of his tea when a man appeared from the door.He saw the new faces in the room was almost disturbing to the Santo Kaisa.As the Officer sat down he could see the discomfort on his face.

Toshi stood up and checked his uniform for any dirt marks that was left from his ended shift.Taking his tea from the table he slowly approached the Officer,seeing that he distrusts his approach,Toshi slowly gave a step back.Clearing his throat with a strong and clear voice starts talking....

Konnichiwa Santo Kaisa Shin

He bows in respect to the officer.Feeling nervous to look at the Officers response..

I am newly appointed Itto Kaii Mitsu Ji Toshi

He nervously waits for Shin to reply as the Officer takes a sip from his tea that was just brought to him

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 02-19-2014

"At least some one who still knows traditions hah! I like you. You like my uniform ? Its an old Imperial Guard Uniform.

Shin stood up and bowed. Pointing to a seat at the table while he sits down.

It is indeed unique sir.I heard rumors you were a imperial guard but I did not believe that one would serve in the current KNF.

Mitsu took as seat at the table and placed his cup down.Took a sip and continued talking.

Well yes I do follow the traditions now sir.But I did not always..a sad story that is.But thats what made me join the KNF and look at me now already having a bit of respect.

When he stopped talking he gave a glance over to the Imperial armour

Shin notices it and calmly goes on talking

Well didnt you learn this in your family?

Shin takes another sips.

Mitsu takes a deep breath as the memories race through his mind.

Well Sir I grew up with a difficult childhood and never really learned anything besides doing harm to others...

Filled with sadness he took his cup and took the last sip to try and avoid his feelings overcoming him

Shin nods noticing that it is a hard topic for Mitsu

Well i guess you need someone teaching you the old values wich are long forgoten in the republic and no one cares about them anymore

Shin puts down his cup after empting it and calls for another one for him and Mitsu.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Bulldog. - 02-21-2014

Mitsu's face gets life back in when he heard the old Imperial guard offering help

Hai,That would be indeed a honour sir.I set out to find it,but it seems it found me instead.

Filled with excitement Mitsu knew this would help him learn what he set out to learn.For himself and for his love

So what will the first lesson be sir?

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 03-04-2015

Within the calm tea house, all could be as peaceful and quiet until the raging storm that is Rita Hitoshi made her way into the room. She is obviously forcing her demeanor to be calm but still she almost creates a thundercloud above her. She sits down at a table in a back corner, quickly receiving a bottle of sake, looking like she wants to get drunk before anyone can figure out why she is so frustrated and red-faced.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 03-04-2015

Some lady walked to the table and waited for Hitoshi to notice her, between two rage induced breathing out.
"Hello'" she said.

The lady was odd. She definitely appeared to be of Kusarian origins, but she was wearing creepy flashy clothes. She had short hairs with what appeared to be a blond dyed mohawk.
As Hitoshi was staring at her stupidly, she noticed some amusement in the lady's expression, obviously caused by the surprise shortly replacing anger on her face.

Without asking anything, the lady sat and gave a sidelong look at Hitoshi while waiting for a waiter to show up.
But since Hitoshi did not appear to be willing to engage the conversation - nor any waiter having the good idea to actually come to the table- , the lady eventually sighed while leaning back, obverving somewhat buntly Hitoshi.

"Anyone here? Yes? No? 66th pilot detached to your wing, rings any bell? We just did a patrol with Mr. Grumpy who lost a fight against an outcast 'grandpa'. Still nothing?'"
The lady gazed around "Hell, what does it get to be served in this place?" She then stared at the sake bottle and extended her arm to purloin it "I know someone who is about to lose a bottle of sake..."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 03-04-2015

Being suddenly confronted by the odd woman, left Hitoshi significantly spooked enough for her to advance until she began speaking again.
After a few deep breaths she manages, "Ubume, I guess then?" As she tries to take the bottle of precious sake from her, she slowly pulls it back.
"I could of sworn that we asked nicely for such things..." She hmphs in mock surprise.