Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - xiphos - 03-05-2015

"It's been a while. Almost two years i guess?" Shinji Watanabe, a former Nito Kaii of the [KNF] arrived at the Tea room after a long and stressful shift in the northern Part of Kusari. "Nagano? Awful to patrol and Rishiri is even worse..." he thought. "The Nebula there is horrible. And Misaki with it's shady station bar. Don't want to think about that ugly piece of metal in space too much. "

After he entered the etablisment, he went straight to first waiter who was in sight to get something to drink. "Get me some Rheinland Beer to the table over there, hai?" he said with a little smile on his face. "as fast as possible i want to add..." For a second the waiter was irritated. "Hai hai, beer, Table over there, you got it right..."

Watanabe-san walked to the next free table in a little corner of the Room and sat down. After a while of day dreaming about how beautiful it would be to sit at his favorite lake near the Capital of Junyo for fishing, he was trying to find something interessting to 'spy' on. "Maybe i should work for the Kempeitai. I could do this all day long..." he thought. In the same moment the waiter came to his table with a huge glass of the finest Rheinland beer available. "Domo Arigato," Shinji said "not my last one today..."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 03-05-2015

"Oh nice. Sharp reflexes." said the woman after having realized the sake bottle would stay where it was.
"Ah well..." She then added, sketching the beginning of a shrug "I was planning to offer you another once that one would have been emptied. But that's alright. Feel free to drink alone, I will buy mine and we will be friend once we're drunk. Yeah'..."
She then observed the tall lady before yawning in a sudden.
"Jeez.. Believe me or not... That's weird to be home.... Hey'...!" She then suddenly uttered, her attention attracted by a seemingly cheerful officer getting ready to partake on some beer.
"You know the guy?" She asked, pointing her chin at him "Appetizing, do you think not..?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 03-05-2015

Rita shifts uncomfortably in her seating as Ubume speaks, hoping that the Sake would calm her mind at least."I'm sure you had a nice time looking at all the bland houses... I wonder how Gallia is with its sights." She shrugs, the sake already taking some of the anger away. She looks over rather obviously at the officer she points at, "Oh, is that orange sake? Or that a Rheinish mix?" She whispers almost, even looking envious as she takes another long sip from her sake. Before scrunching up her face and putting it back down on the table, having not yet gathered a proper taste for alcohol.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - WesternPeregrine - 03-06-2015

A short man in traditional clothes enters the Tea Room, acting discreetly and evaluating the customers in the establishment. He approaches the the boss of the establishment, and engages in a small conversation, in a tone so low that it's practically unheard for anyone not standing close to his mouth. After a while , he takes a small credit chip, and puts it in the hands of the owner, who replies with a small nod.

The short man heads to the large placard near the entrance, where the Tea Room exhibits several adds and event posters that are common in the area. The man takes out a poster from his sleeve. Fixing it on the board, and feeling satisfied with the result, exits the Tea Room, disappearing within a crowd of Gallic tourists outside.

-----------------

On the poster, a eerie looking three legged crow, in red tones, is seen grabbing a planet in the middle of a diffuse blue nebula. To the connoisseur, one could say it resembled Planet Miura, in the Okinawa system.

Underneath the Image, a message was written:

"Reclaim what is Kusari's by right.
End the Gas Miners Guild dominion of the Sigmas!
The Crow Nebula will be ours again!
Join our struggle, support our burning will."

The poster ended with a set of old characters, written in an ancient language. In front of it, a translation to the modern language was present.

The Crimson Crow Movement.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - xiphos - 03-07-2015

"Rheinland Beer, best in Sirius" Watanabe-san emptied his glass in only a few seconds "much better than the Bretonian ale, or, even worse, from Liberty." He was about to order another one, but then noticed a little man just about to leave the board where he fixed a poster at. "Hmmm, now that could be interessting" he thought "his clothes, he clearly represents the traditional way of Kusari. A Hogosha maybe? Or a Farmer with wrong papers? I should follow him..."

The Tea Room was crowed at the time, so it was not easy to keep an eye on the little man in there. "Where is he?" Seconds later he noticed him at the exit door only a few steps away just about to leave the Tea Room. "Sir? I am from the Naval Forces. Can i talk to you?".... "Excuse me. Sir?" In the same moment the little man walked out of the Room. "Uh? He didn't or he didn't want to hear me. I wonder why..."

Shinji entered the street. "Great, he is gone. Thanks to the nice visitors from our new friends" he thought while standing in the middle of a big crowd of tourists from Gallia. "Officer can i take a picture of you?" one of them asked "Hai. But only one. My friends are waiting for me in there." A blatant lie but he was not in the mood for a photo session right now. "Oh, and i am not an Officer from Kusari State Police. I am a Lieutenant from the Naval Forces.". A Soldier. That's even better i guess" the tourist said and then laughed. "Hah, how funny. Must be an entertainer in Gallia..."

Finally back in the bar Watanabe-san was reading the poster...

"Reclaim what is Kusari's by right.
End the Gas Miners Guild dominion of the Sigmas!
The Crow Nebula will be ours again!
Join our struggle, support our burning will."

"Hm... end the Gas Miners dominion in the Sigma's. The Hogosha do have a big interesst in the the Sigma's and especially Okinawa i think..." he mumbled "...then this little man must be Hogosha. So no need to be angry he is gone. There is nothing you can do about them. Especially not for bringing a poster like this to the Tea Room. Case closed. And to be honest, that would have been a job for the KSP anyways." he smiled for a moment.

He walked to his table again, which was suprisingly still not taken. In the moment he sat down he noticed a table near him. "Oh my. Didn't notice the two ladies before...." "Hey waiter. Over here please" "Yes?" "I need another beer. And a bottle of sake for the two lovely ladies over there. The one with the Mowhawk and the not so happy looking one. But don't tell them it's from me."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 03-07-2015

"Eh... I did not visit Gallia yet... I heard it's beautiful, yes. But those Gauls... They have no manners, do they not?"
The lady was trying to attract the attention of a waiter while talking, without success. Eventually noticing it would not work out for some reason, her face twisted into a scrowl as she was leaning back.
"I visited some funny places, sure. But that's secret business, pretty. Can't talk about it... Unless.."

She took a modest expression while gazing away.
"Well... Maybe I would be more inclined to talk about it if you shared the sake with your new best friend, me."

As Hitoshi was reflecting on what to reply to that, a waiter arrived with a bottle of sake he presented to them, stating it was a gift from one of his customers.
"Hoo?" emitted Ubume while gazing around. "And who would that customer be?"

She laughed once he said that person requested to remain anonymous and grabbed the bottle of sake.
"Well thank that mysterious stranger for me..."

The lady then gazed at Hitoshi, smiling.
"Who has a secret fan? This is mee... And who was offered free sake? Yeah? Got a clue? Again me.... And who doesn't need tall girl's sake anymore? Yes? Any idea? That is meee....."
She then proceeded to take a sip.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 03-07-2015

Hitoshi doesn't respond at all to Ubume's chatter, instead looking off behind Ubume at poster that had just been put up before shrugging anxiously as the waiter arrived.
Not being too inclined to take another bottle of sake, she allows Ubume to heist it from the waiter. "I don't know if..."
She stops talking as Ubume has already taken a sip. Instead she sits back and watches to see if it has any weird effects on the already weird lady.

She looks down at her sake, not enjoying the taste, instead asking the waiter that had produced the Sake, "Do you happen to have any fruits to enjoy with the drinks?"
Hoping that some extra flavor will take away from the taste of alcohol.

She focuses back onto Ubume, "Whats your name, if I am allowed to ask then?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 03-08-2015

"Ohh...?" uttered the lady between two sips of sake, while slyly gazing around to find out who offered the sake.
"Well... Maybe Ubume is a nice name...Don't you think?"

She put back the bottle on the table before going on. Did she actually drink all the bottle already?
"You know, it's the name of a Yokai. Some woman who died while giving birth and is now haunting pretty funny places."
She smiled kindly. "Like this place actually."

She stared at Hitoshi funnily before adding :
"She begs people to hold her child just for a second. That's where the zombie baby turns into super heavy rocks. Pretty hardcore, hu?"

Ubumed leaned forward as if she wanted to get in contact with Hitoshi. She whispered :
"So. Wanna hold my baby for a second, pretty?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 03-08-2015

Hitoshi sits back as Ubume leans forward, suddenly not wanting to touch any form of alcohol again after seeing Ubume under it's effects.
"Ugh... Still doesn't answer anything I asked."
She shivers slightly, her upbringing being slightly difficult to shift for a second.

"Maybe you should slow down with the sake a little?" She asks politely.
It will be hard to get any interesting and coherent conversation out of her at this rate.

She pulls her own sake bottle towards herself, even taking a pretend sip to deter Ubume.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 03-10-2015

"Oh come on... Don't worry about it. I can hold a drink..." replied the lady, even though the fact she almost stuttered in the middle of it significantly mitigated that assertion.

She was now observing her... Or was it the bottle of sake she was still holding?
"By the way... Why were you so upset when you showed up? Was it grumpy-san pissing you off or something, hmm..?"