Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 03-11-2015

HItoshi clenches the bottle a bit more tightly in her hand, "Some pilots are too stupid to realise that I can hear them."

She takes a long sip from her own bottle suddenly to quell her anger, quickly draining her bottle. She instantly regrets it, gagging as soon as shes finished.

"Doon't really want to talk about it now." She mumbles after she manages to calm herself down by making herself feel more sick.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 03-15-2015

"Why? We are best friends now... You can trust me...."
The lady smiled while tilting her head in an exaggerated way. Was she actually that drunk?

"Am I not a nice person?" then pondered the woman.
The only answer she got for a while was a suspicious stare from the tall officer on the other side of the table.

"Bahhhhh~" Emitted the lady, realizing she would not get an answer any time soon. That is when she leaned forward to put down her forehead on the table.
"I will... Just stay like this for a moment..." could heard Hitoshi before a discreet snore indicated someone might have passed out...

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 03-17-2015

Realising that her companion is now quite deep into her sleep, she pays for her own sake before leaving a note written in lipstick, "Had to go, see you around. - Rita".

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - WesternPeregrine - 03-26-2015

As the Tea room brimmed whit activity with the arrival of that day's happy hour, and the Neural Net live broadcast of that month's Sumo Tournament in the capital, a new pair of customers arrived at the shop.

Seeing the Tea room quite busy, the old looking Naval Forces officer called one of the workers of the establishment to the side, and asked a few things, while the lady accompanying him waited. Soon the waitress guided them to a recently vacated table, and brought up some tea for starters.

The two Naval officers sat down, and from their uniforms one could identify they were fleet officers. The older men was Commander Enomoto, who had recently been promoted to command of one of the Battlecruiser Kirishima operating in the 2nd Fleet. With him was Yuuka Nakazono, former bridge officer of Enomoto, which was promoted to commander of Enomoto's old destroyer Shimotsuki's command.

Enomoto ordered some food for them, and a couple of beers, while he kept listening to Nakazono's retelling of her latest events.

Enomoto: "Well, Takeda-class has difficulties in solo operations, so you shouldn't take it to heart the result as your own fault. You just lack tactical experience to see the dangers, that is all."

Yuuka: "But... transports, sir. For me to be ambushed by a transport raiding party. Our men were in a state of panic since they couldn't decide to reinforce the defenses, or boost the engines for the maneuvers. Those things were dancing all around us."

Enomoto: "Hai hai, I understand what has happened. Saa, let's put that in the past and enjoy some beers to pass the time, like usual." - he said with a faint smile.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 11-18-2015

Shin enters the Tea Room he has not visited in a long while. He proceeds to go to his usual table in a quiet corner where you can overwatch the whole room or nearly the whole room.
He orders a cup of sake and places his katana on the seat next to it.

He looks through the busy room and checks if there are people he knows.

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 11-18-2015

Sitting near to the bar looking quite glum is Rita Hitoshi, her height putting her plainly in view of Shin.
A full cup of sake in front of her, shes definitely looking bored and looking to waste time.

Shin empties his cup of sake and orders a cup of tea for him and for the girl at the bar he just saw.
"She looks bored or upset...." he thinks. "Maybe she is also unhappy about the republic..."

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Wulven - 11-18-2015

Hitoshi receives the Tea, looking over to Shin, wondering what he is indicating.
She stands up and walks over to his table. She gives him a small bow.
"Domo arigato, but why if I may ask, Commander-san?"

"You looked bored and nothing is better to start a conversation than an good cup of tea." Shin stands up and bows also and sits back down "So what do you do all alone in the Tea room if i may ask?"

RE: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Bulldog. - 11-18-2015

Toshi walks into the Tea room,still in his casual wear.
He takes a deep breath..Catching the smell of fresh tea being served. He scans the room almost as if he is looking for someone or something.
Toshi then slowly starts walking deeper into the room and notices Shin Takeru sitting at his usual table. A clear look comes to Toshi's face and he immediately changes course and walks straight to Shin's table.
Toshi approaches the Commanders table...stopping just short of the opposite seat and bows greeting the Commander.

Konnichiwa!

Toshi has a serious tone in his voice and does not flinch as he looks up to Shin's face.Toshi does not even look at the stranger standing at Shin's table.

May I join you Sir?

Toshi's face still has not changed and neither has his attitude towards the stranger