Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Denelo - 08-27-2007

A tall, thin man walks into the Perfect Blossom. He sits down at an empty table and ordered a plate of sushi with water. He glances at the new recruit roster and smiles for a moment, then turns back to his food.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Malaclypse 666 - 08-27-2007

The roly poly man noticed the thin man smiling. He walked over and sat down.

"This is a fine mess they've gotten us into, Mori."

"Whatever do you mean, Bo?"

"All this recruiting! The "Sailor" may be strong, but now the spinach can is empty."

"Then, we must send Olive to the store."

"Yes." Bo looked longingly at Mori's plate. "I'll glady pay you Tuesday for some Sushi today."

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Denelo - 08-27-2007

Relden grinned. "Sure, but you don't need to pay me back, I'll just get the bill. I have some new funding that's leaving me with cash to spare. I think I'll go gather some new equipment for the armory soon."

Relden ordered sushi for Bo, and another plate for himself. "By the way, have you seen Chijin lately? I need to talk to him about some paperwork, among other things."

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Malaclypse 666 - 08-27-2007

"I'll try to contact Chijin for you, Relden. He's been as busy as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs lately. The sushi was excellent! Will you excuse me for a moment?"

Bo rose and went into the "loo". As he was pleasing nature, he noticed some new graffiti on the walls.

NovaPG = Nuevo Putos Grande!

and.. down lower on the right:

<div align="right]For a good time, call the Bushido "B-Girls". Ainu-757!

Bo frowned, then chuckled. He zipped up, and posted a quick message to High Command on his comms link. Whistling a ribald tune, he returned to Commodore Mori's table.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - unicorn - 09-21-2007

Open Letter to admiral of KNF:

To the Deeply Honoured Hikaru Sulu Taisho san,
in the subject of engaging enemy forces and recruiting

I did engage the Queen Carena's Privaters fleet yesterday. They intruded deep Kusari space, New Tokyo, and Honshu, molesting traders and passing vessels, engaging police and military ships, sanctioned traders in Kusari Naval domain.

The following ships that I identified:
[QCP]Captain.Stuart
[QCP]Juno.Kietan
[QCP]Ryan.O'Connel

I warned them to leave Kusari Naval territory, before I made an engage against them.
It could be honoured, that only one of them answered the fight, Juno.Kietan, others continued their activity near Yokohama shipyard and Shinjuku station. We just duelled more than half hour, and at different times I did shot him at half hull stage, but repair droids fixed the enemy's ship. Then I experienced a paranormal event, when the systems of my ship broke down and I just teleported back to Kyushu, battleship Nagumo

Please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Uyeshiba Shomen senpai, I wish to change my current character name Unicorn for [KNF]Uyeshiba if I get admission to KNF

Recently in some accidental events I met Ens. Ryuzaki, (leech) and in our discussion he focused the potential of join Kusari Naval Forces

I heard about your abilities shihan and would like to join your forces and learn to be a wiser master of budo and zanshin. I would like to defend the innocents, teach the unlawful forces and service the will of our great Emperor.

I fly with a chimera VHF, with a pair of Rheinland Firekiss weapons, three mystic Nomad Blaster and one cannon captured from Das Wild ships at Sigma13. Additional heavy weaponry: Nuclear mines, and a Nova Antimatter heavy cannon (it really has the Ki of a Shomen Uchi)
Ultra modern discovery scanner, and great armor of samurai (MKVIII)

I already join to the common division of Kusari Naval Forces, only my ship needs the codename change at the honoured War Department.

Glory for our Emperor,
Domo Arigatho Ghozaj Mas
Looking forward to your reply

senpai Uyeshiba Shomen 1. dan

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Ophiuchi - 09-21-2007

Lt. Arata sat at a table with the Gunnery Chief of the Battleship Sado. The Chief shook his head sadly as they both perused the open letter from the eager young pilot to Sulu-taichou.

"Obviously this fellow has not read the regulations regarding allowed weaponry, Lieutenant, sir." said the Chief. "Cmdr. Hayase will have to straighten him out on the matter before he will be considered for enlistment in KNF."

' Wrote:I fly with a chimera VHF, with a pair of Rheinland Firekiss weapons, three mystic Nomad Blaster and one cannon captured from Das Wild ships at Sigma13. Additional heavy weaponry: Nuclear mines, and a Nova Antimatter heavy cannon (it really has the Ki of a Shomen Uchi)
Ultra modern discovery scanner, and great armor of samurai (MKVIII)

"Hai, Chief!" responded Arata. "The Rheinland toadstickers will obviously have to go; and he has mounted an excessive number of 'trophies', as well. He will require a complete re-arming to meet Sulu-Taichou's standards. I hope Misa-san will not be too hard on him."

The Gunnery Chief laughed. "She will treat him as a gentle flower which has just poked its small bud from the fertilizer, Hana-san. I have just recently reviewed the inventories aboard the Heikiko Maru. We have ample shield busters aboard. This lad will soon be emitting beautiful pearls instead of that ugly green gook.

"And what of this 'Nova Cannnon' the lad is so proud of? He must have sneaked onto an enemy base somewhere to acquire it. He will no doubt be heartbroken when it is smelted into so much scrap!"

"Yes, Chief. Our weaponry regs are strict, but sensible. It is difficullt enough for you and your crew to maintain our Kusari weaponry, without the need to tinker with these outlaw toys. Kampai!"

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Malaclypse 666 - 10-01-2007

An older man in tattered robes enters the Tea Room.

He proceeds to a corner. He spreads an old and ragged blanket, and sits in the lotus position. He pulls a yellowed book from the folds of his robe, along with three tarnished coins.

There is much confusion in the Tea Room. Naval Officers and Trade Captains are running about, shouting questions, seeking direction, unsure of their paths.

The old Fool on the blanket closes his eyes and focuses his mind on a simple question: "What of the KNF's future? He casts the three coins, looks at them, and opens his yellow book to the indicated page. Hexagram 31.

31. Hsien / Influence (Wooing)

above Tui The Joyous, Lake

below K?n Keeping Still, Mountain

The Judgement
Influence. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
To take a maiden to wife brings good fortune.

The Image
A lake on the mountain:
The image of Influence.
Thus the superior man encourages people to approach him
By his readiness to receive them.

(Third and fifth lines changing..)

Change in the third place means:
The influence shows itself in the thighs.
Holds to that which follows it.
To continue is humiliating.

Change in the fifth place means:
The influence shows itself in the back of the neck.
No remorse.

The old man closes his eyes again, and meditates on his answer.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - jammi - 12-09-2007

Lt. Masurao walked in through the tea rooms door. It had fallen into disrepair. Sort of. It was quiet, after the KNF had stopped due to the war and constant rsids from pirates it had lost most of it's customers. It was a long road to claw itself back to it's former glory. When Masurao had first come here, he had been a fresh recruit, a ensign cocky, but scared at the same time. He remembered being disaplined by two senior officers as he entered with Ito Yamato. He walked over to the bar and sat down. A Middle aged bar tender waited for his order, it wasn't the same barman Masurao remembered. The majority of the seating booths were hidden by shadows, even so he could tell they were all empty. He turned back to the bar. The bartender was eyeing Masurao's uniform nervously.

<div align="right]"One sake please. What happened here? How did all this happen?"

The barman looked down at his feet as if recalling a tragic story. He reached under the bar and pulled a glass of sake before answering. He glared at the KNF badge on Masurao's chest as if it were to blame for all his troubles. Masurao looked down at his shoes, not sure why he was ashamed but feeling it anyway. He looked up again to see the bartender expecting paying, he handed over double the credits his drink was worth. It could help he supposed.

<div align="right]"What happened was we ran out of business. Once the KNF pilots stopped drinking here so did all the others. We stopped making money and we had to lose some staff to cover expenses. Now I'm the only bartender left and the place is only kept open by the passing intrest of forigen tourists..."

He sniffed and looked sad. The Tea Room had once been a great place where all KNF pilots could relax in peace without the pressures of pirate attack or Bretonian invaders. Where have the KNF gone? Come back to the Perfect Blossom...

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Lucend - 12-13-2007

The door opened with a bang. Behind the figure at the door, rain was blowing at such a high rate that it seemed horizontal. This was, of course, normal weather on New Tokyo, but the gaijin standing at the portal wasn't used to so much water on a planet.

The dark man stepped into the establishment and pushed the door closed behind him. Throwing back his cone hat, he attempted to shake as much water out of his cloths as possible, failing miserably. Giving up, he sloshed up to the KNF Lieutenant and, in his best Kusari accent, ordered a drink.

"Saki, cold." Were all the words necessary to give him a drink and a tab.

Serving gaijin ... Ha! I used to serve the Grand Admiral of the Kusari Naval Forces in this room! And to think, I would be reduced to this...

The gaijin gulped his Saki and ignored the obviously senile barkeep. He took out a pad and began to cycle through his messages, checking on the status of his transport. He was leaving Kusari space tonight, not tomorrow, he wrote a message to a lieutenant in the Kusari Police indicating this point, and the fact that he was a sitting target.

He then put away his pad and ordered some tea.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Guest - 12-14-2007

Hikaru Sulu is walking through the corridors, his mind is trying to remember something he really should have done but he can't remember what it was and thinks.

"Too much things in my mind these times, the war is taking more than what it gives, as always".

He reaches his destination, the Perfect Blossom Tea Room, and open the door.

He is standing at the door and the bar is quite full this evening.

"Uhm..I definately must have missed something" he thinks.

Along with guests and foreigners there was the usual table with all KNF pilots around it, Lt. Masurao raise a drink and look at the Admiral direction, he reply with a smile.

Sulu then notices Commander Kazuo Sugino standing near the serving table and start walking towards him.

"Good evening Admiral, was a nice day today?" asked Kazuo.

"Not one of the best...but nice can stay yes" he replied.

"Here it is." Kazuo show a piece of paper.

"What is it? A piece of paper? I'm tired of piece of papers! I don't want to see piece of papers anymore today." replied the admiral with a hilarius attitude.

"No! No my friend, this is not just a piece of paper, this is a ticket. A ticket for tommorow liner, for two persons." said Kazuo.

The Admiral is staring at him trying to figure out what's going on.

"Look overthere!" Kazuo looks at a table in a corner of the bar, the beautiful lady sat there is now looking somewhere else now she noticed the two KNF officers spotted her.

"Owh..Ach..I forgot! It's probably one hour she's waiting! She'll be a fury" said Hikaru.

"That's where the ticket comes in handy, tomorrow there will be a rare astronomical phenomena in Honshu system and there will be a liner carrying people to see it, with bars, bedrooms, everything! Two days!" said Kazuo.

"Casually a friend of mine got a patrol order and unfortunately he will not be available for the event.
He generously gave to me the ticket hoping someone else might be able to use it. And here it is, hey, do you know how much time take a queue at that liner office to have a ticket? Nearly an hour..." he continued.

"Ahh..I'll be lost without you, thanks Commander" Hikaru smile, grab the ticket and start walking.

"Always a pleasure Admiral, enjoy!" Kazuo reaches the KNF table.