Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Bakamono - 07-28-2011

Takahashi stared curiously at the brightly attired man as he strode away, with a small shrug of curiosity she made toward the serving-counter.
Momentarily wrinkling her nose at the coffee aroma which rose across her path, she removed her gloves and bowed discreetly to the staff. She was soon met by a traditionally attired waitress, who ushered her to a table near a corner.
As she walked, she noted the discarded robes and book: Takahashi picked up the book and distractedly inspected the open pages as she commented '€œ*Oh! Someone must have lost this, did you see who miss?'€
The waitress bowed needlessly '€œ*Yes, a man who just left: a Gaijin I think.'€
'€œHe had some interesting reading for an outsider don't you think?'€
'€œUhm, Hai. May I bring you some refreshments officer?'€
Seating herself at the low table, Mikako surveyed the uniformed bodies distantly stationed around the Perfect blossom before replying '€œHai I will have a pot of green tea and some mochi please.'€
'€œVery good madam'€ the waitress bowed again before daintily hurrying away.
Takahashi sat surrounded by the memorabilia of past engagements placed at intervals against the traditional panelling: the commemorative depictions of Celine squadron, the siege of Aomori, and panels of heroes fallen in the line of duty. The almost antiquated setting reminded her of home and safety, as if the ancestors looked on in gentle repose here.
She regarded the book once more and mused upon the meanings of the wanderer. There were many visitors to Kusari, and many lessons they could learn from the text. The significant legal activity she had seen recently could also probably have benefited from application of the Hexagrams philosophy.
The waitress arrived with a laden tray and poured for the Shosho, takahashi nodded her thanks '€œarigatou'€ and settled back to review the latest reports on a small hand-held, ready to make her recommendations to the new Taisho.
(*translated from traditional Kusari.)

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Malaclypse 666 - 08-13-2011

Chijin rushed into the Blossom, rather sweaty and disheveled from the day's events. One could go weeks in Kusari fighting boredom, and then one day made up for it all. And it had to happen on this day, of all days.

He approached the Blossom's hostess, bowed slightly, and spoke in a low voice. As he concluded, he thumbed her datapad with an amount large enough to choke a Kyushu mud weasel, and turned towards the door again.

Table reserved for his dinner engagement, he headed back to his gunship to freshen up.. less than an hour.

"There's no Fool like an old Fool.." he mused to himself as he reflected on a pair of lovely deep brown eyes..

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - NixOlympica - 08-14-2011

She just returned from a very long but successful run from the Bretonia, sweaty. She took a short shower on Kabukicho enjoying the warm water relaxing her muscles after so long time sitting in the cockpit of her Black Dragon. She looked at her PDA to check the time. She left the shower and took an evening dress, of course after she put all the knifes and gun on the appropriate places. After all there was a lot of people that would like to see her dead. She put just a very little make up on her face and a pale lipstick and returned back to her checked, refueled and repaired ship.

She stretched her body, set a course to Roppongi and while watching the sunset with a smile. It was a good day. Will it get even better? Yuki thought while smiling a little more.

She docked at Roppongi and headed to the restaurant.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Malaclypse 666 - 08-14-2011

Chijin had requested an alcove with "western" seating, rather than the traditional low table and tatami mats, which seemed to be frequented more by tourists than by the Kusaran "regulars".

He had debated wearing formal KSP attire, but had opted instead for a normal duty uniform.. not as closely tailored and restrictive. Not knowing what Ms. Ayaka might be wearing had put him at a slight disadvantage, but tradition was always comforting.

He wondered how the woman would react to his advanced years, and the small fact that he was "gaijin". He tugged nervously at his high collar..

There was no mistaking Ayaka as she entered the Blossom's main salon. Regal, self-assured, gown conservative, leaving just enough to the imagination..

Chijin rose, and approached the woman with a welcoming smile. He bowed, just enough, and watched her reaction through lowered eyelids. Only the slightest pause ensued before Ayaka herself smiled, and returned his bow.

The Fool extended his elbow. "Madame Ayaka, shall we to table?"

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - NixOlympica - 08-14-2011

Yuki accepted his arm and said: "Mochiron, lead the way, inspector"

She followed him to the table. She relaxed in his hold thou she had a thoughts that made it a slightly worse for he to do so. Roppongi was a hell security-wise. Home, on Kabukicho, the only one who could harm her would be someone from her lines. Not mentioning her office was secured to the highest level. The doors could hold a large explosion, air shafts contained a poisoned spikes and many other interesting creations. Usually the attempts of her assassination somewhat flattered her because she knew the more they try to kill her the more she does right. However there were occasions when she was merely disgusted and furious. Like when they tried to throw and underage girl in her bed with an order to kill her. First time she managed to solve it just with some money and a good word. Second time it was far too late, before she could do the same and kick her out from her room she was looking in a barrel of some very cheap blaster, but powerful enough to do a large hole in her face. Before she could say a word, her hidden guards did their job. It took her some time to get that look from her mind. That time she made an exception and not only found the person who hired her, but also sent her own assassin after him. Yuki sometimes really hated Kusari customs. On the next Kaigi meeting she said very loudly and convincingly that she is not into s small girls while "accidentally" dropped head of the person who hired that child. She despised such such a barbaric manners but this time she was so furious that she did it. She never had such a problem again.

However Roppongi wasn't such a "safe" place as Kabukicho, it was a meeting place for the whole Kusari, that meant even Dragons and Chrysanthemums. She was sure that the people at the top of IC wouldn't mind if she was dead either. After all she managed to sink quite a few of their transports that thought that Kusari is their new business playground. She suppressed these thoughts and clung to his arm tighter.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Malaclypse 666 - 08-16-2011

The meal was excellent. Chijin had listened with great interest to Yuki's "history". He had tried to steer their conversation away from the troubling events in Kusari the past few days. There were enough tensions in Kusari.. no need to spoil a fine meal or a new friendship with talk of politics or "war".

"You asked how my career in Kusari started, Madam." He pointed to a corner in the Blossom's main salon. "As fate would have it, we are on the very spot."

Kumicho Ayaka raised a well-sculpted eyebrow in question.

"At the time, many years ago, I was down on my luck, disenchanted and lost, searching for answers to matters of the soul. I turned to an ancient oracle, the I Ching of King Wen, looking for answers."

The Inspector paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts. Yuki sipped from her saki cup and waited patiently.

"I became proficient at 'interpreting' the Hexagrams of the I Ching. I found truths, but no specific answers to my own search. It did however manage to keep me in food and drink. I sat in that corner, quietly, and threw the coins for the amusement of tourists and guests.

"One day, as fate would have it, I threw the coins for another woman, only to learn later that she was the Kusaran Ambassador, Madam Fiona H. deLuna. After I had interpreted her hexagram, she jokingly referred to me as a 'the fool with I Ching'.

"Two days later, to my great surprise, I was on Honshu at the Ambassador's residence, helping to organize and lead a new Naval trade division, the '[KNT]'. 'The Fool' had been enlisted."

The next course arrived. They ate in silence for a few moments, enjoying the delicious tepenyaki.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 08-01-2012

A somewhat skinny woman wearing a Commander uniform stepped in the room, gazing around with curiosity.

It was actually the first time she was visiting that tea room, partly because she didn't have much spare time,
yet mainly because she wasn't going out often.

She had the reflex to take off her shoes but, having noticed this place didn't have much to do with the traditional rooms her education accustomed her to, she simply headed to a table, sitting casually.

A waitress soon came and she ordered a tea.
The woman then took her pda and got absorbed in it, not appearing to give much attention to her surroundings.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-01-2012

Amaya entered the team room with quick, determined steps.
Standing in the doorway, she put her hands on her hips and looked around the room.

Her expression almost seemed to convey a sense of authority, but this was inevitably lost when she noticed some man staring at her and she put on her cutest smile and waved to him.

She quickly turned away again though and walked over to the table with the lonely commander sitting there.
Amaya took the seat opposite to her and stared at her for a moment before she spoke.
[color=#FFFFFF]
"So? What do you want to talk about then?"

Casually she signalled the waitress to bring her some tea as well.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-01-2012

Shin enters the Room looking around and searching for a free seat. His hand is at his shiny red Katana, he always has with him. A last gift from his father. He finds a nice place and takes a seat ordering some tea and looking around the room checking the people, still holding his Katana close to him and always in one hand.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 08-01-2012

Junko raised her head and studied shortly Amaya as she was sitting in front of her.

She was hoping she didn't look too tired and horrible.. So to speak.

Amaya herself was as she used to be.
Fresh and in good health.

Taking a sip from her cup of tea, she aimlessly gazed around, noticing some man holding a sabre as if it was his only love in this cruel universe.

"Men and their toys." she thought.

She then got back to Amaya, who appeared to study her in return.
Slightly raising an eyebrow, she just asked :

"First... How are you? You don't look too shaken up by what happened to you. That's good i guess."

She then leaned forward softly and, with a bored expression asked
"So... Did you sleep with Hung while you two were on that freeport...?"

That said, she merely leaned back and grabbed her cup to take a quick sip of tea...