Discovery Gaming Community
I can haz skype - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I can haz skype (/showthread.php?tid=27729)

RE: I can haz skype - Thyrzul - 09-29-2017

[16:30:33] Derius (Joseph): how the fück do you change the language in FL?
[16:30:49] Panzer: you sanction the use of non-english

RE: I can haz skype - E X O D I T E - 10-02-2017

Name of the other person redacted to prevent trial by forum. I would like to have feedback on this glorious conversation.

[10:11:23 PM] The other guy: I want to surrender. How do I do that?
[10:11:49 PM] Me: <link purged>
[10:16:41 PM] The other guy: My Empire does not think the Admin Power in this conflict is rightful, so I will not sign surrendation with them. Is it possible to negotiate the peace during a conversation with someone in Skype?
[10:17:59 PM] Me: Listen closely. That's the sound of my Empire coming in to snatch up territorial concessions.
[10:19:12 PM] Me: Seriously, just talk to the admins, cite your concerns such as they are, and let it all be talked over.
[10:19:32 PM] Me: Otherwise, a wild CCCP will appear.
[10:36:55 PM | Edited 10:37:08 PM] The other guy: I don't like admins and I don't consider them higher in the Hierarchy than me. In fact, the most important subject in the server is me as the player, and the admins are required to make me happy playing their game. If they are good admins, who understand their main task , to maintain my happiness while I play the game, they will allow me not to feel myself as their inferior , because my work is thankful to them, but not actiually FOR them, while they actually work FOR me, by making the game better. So, I think, I am not required to sign anything through their instance, I better make agreement with those who really led the war against me, and who were my real enemy. Get the logic?
[10:41:14 PM] The other guy: I am just trying to prove that we don't actually need admins.
[10:41:55 PM] Me: However, you as an individual player are required to listen to their rules and judgements.
[10:42:08 PM] Me: Without their set of rules, there would be no server to have fun on.
[10:43:49 PM] Me: They're the equivalent of civil servants, yes, but they have power over your in-game assets, so you sit up and listen to what they have to say.
[10:50:31 PM] The other guy: However, the admins have already used their power over me, by banning me for all, until I stop the war. They did, because I was breaking their set of rules, and I have been left unable to play the game for months. Which is actually why I want to surrender, because maybe I actually want to play the game. Which means, that admins have already used their power against me, and they also made me wishing to surrender by that. They did their work, I was punished and ready to stop. Now, it is our time to handle problems among us by ourselves. It is logical, and it is better.
[10:51:30 PM | Edited 10:50:20 PM] Me: Or you can post in the Warning thread with reasoning similar to that and you can do a very good impression of post-Franco-Prussian War France.
[10:58:32 PM] The other guy: Countries usually stop the wars by their own negotiations, not by some judges from the third side. My failed Blitzkrieg against Wesker is the problem of players, who were taking part during this, not a problem for admins. We will just handle our problems by my surrendation, and after that we will tell admins it is all right for then, and I will be unbanned, because I stopped the war and there is no problems by that time.
[10:59:30 PM] Me: But the admins intervened anyway because they're a superpower not liking Empires meddling in their sphere of influence.
[10:59:42 PM] Me: Which means that you will absolutely have to deal with them.
[11:00:09 PM] Me: Their dick Empire is way more powerful than yours.
[11:08:00 PM | Edited 11:06:50 PM] The other guy: They are not superpower. If they were, they wouldn't make the game better for me (working for me) , but I would make the game better for them (working for them), which is not about our reality. Admins are more like a small and worthless country , which stands upsteam the river , and they have spoiled the water, in order not to let me drink something, and by that they really can stop the war , but they are not superpower, who could claim their rights for something of mine, they just peacekeepers, and they did the maximum was their competence
[11:08:42 PM] Me: Some small worthless country that can somehow bring an entire Empire to its knees?
[11:08:48 PM] Me: Okay, sure.
[11:09:10 PM] Me: You still have to give in to their demands before my Empire decides that some bits of your Empire are juicy enough.
[11:09:54 PM] The other guy: You haven't read this by the end , I presume. Read the entire message, please.
[11:10:24 PM] Me: Superpowers are peacekeepers.
[11:10:28 PM] Me: That's kind of what they do.
[11:10:59 PM] Me: I'm not the person you should be debating with, you should just say something in your Warning thread.
[11:14:34 PM] The other guy: I will not you ***** turk , you have stolen my time I had the hell bad day are you a bureaucrat or what? We don't need admins here, they cannot stop our war, it's only we are who could, I am tired you are extremely illogical or maybe just lazy. I will drink some tea will try to negotiate in another month
[11:15:07 PM] Me: Sorry, I can't hear you over me marching on your Empire to take your stuff.
[11:15:41 PM] Me: You gonna get partitioned so hard.

RE: I can haz skype - Byron - 10-03-2017

[17:45:46] Laz:
[16:45:01] Occam Razor: Also, will you finally use the techniques Elena learned from Nick on that Junker base?
[16:45:20] Byron|Fabi: "Open up the blastdoor"
anal

RE: I can haz skype - Sombs - 10-04-2017

[17:26:33] Eurobeat: Listening to hardbass while in on the toilet
[17:26:38] Eurobeat: This is gonna be a good poop

RE: I can haz skype - Vulkhard Muller - 10-06-2017

[6:36:26 PM] Darth Muller: Rip megabucks
[6:36:27 PM] Con: https://i.imgur.com/TTh7jFv.jpg
[6:44:15 PM] Con: jorms R us
[6:44:20 PM] Con: direct delivery to your POB
[6:44:27 PM] Con: some PVP required
[6:44:35 PM] Darth Muller: Flows. Little better then jormungandrs I suppose

RE: I can haz skype - WesternPeregrine - 10-09-2017

"[18:13] WesternPeregrine, the salaryman: "Name of player(s)/faction(s): BPA, BAF & associated indies"

I read associated India.
Would make sense.
"

RE: I can haz skype - Foxglove - 10-09-2017

[17:51:12] Syf: What now?
[17:51:32] Alex \ Sici: succ thicc dicc
[17:52:15] Michael: Yiss
[18:31:49] Ramke: That's what I do every day

RE: I can haz skype - E X O D I T E - 10-09-2017

[9/24/2017 2:50:24 AM] Gurunicorn: I made the ultimate sacrifice so Anton could catch some Tails

RE: I can haz skype - Stolt. - 10-12-2017

[8:47:26 PM] Dark Tails: smoke I have not changed it every day
[8:47:29 PM] Dark Tails: i am she
[8:59:05 PM] Stolt: As a resident of Thailand, I can confirm that
[8:59:08 PM] Stolt: Dark Tails,
[8:59:11 PM] Stolt: is not a she.
[8:59:22 PM] Stolt: Because I am from Thailand and I can tell these things 8|
[8:59:37 PM] Dark Tails: I'll glass ye, c***

RE: I can haz skype - Sombs - 10-16-2017

[09:04:38] Maren von Westefeld: Kay, I'll head to the gym for a bit before I need to go to uni
[09:04:57] Maren von Westefeld: Boi
[09:05:05] Red Hot Panda Person: Boi.
[09:05:17] Red Hot Panda Person: Working on your sexual market value, bro!
[09:05:21] Maren von Westefeld: Yes
[09:05:34] Red Hot Panda Person: I love how you take it scientifically.
[09:05:38] Maren von Westefeld: Der rechtspopulistische Turbostecher needs titty muscles.