Discovery Gaming Community
101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=32811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Coral Reaver - 01-24-2011

' Wrote:We're not pirating anybody while in Bretonia, we don't shoot BAF, BPA or any other Bretonians in, or outside, of Bretonia... and the last time I checked, the Bretonians has nothing against Cardamine carried for personal use, and thus we are not outlaws in Bretonia.

Now, as for why we would possibly aid the Bretonians... well, it's called taking an opportunity when one presents itself; The people they are shooting are more often than not Corsairs, Corsair sycophants, Kusari nationalists or SCRA insurgents... who just happen to be our enemies. It'd be quite dumb not to take the chance to destroy some possibly future pests, and perhaps to show the Bretonians that we are not as "evil" as the other houses would like to think that we are.

That is our official stance.

Now, if we're going to talk about "ganking" SCRA... I believe that several SCRA individuals has stated that it's okay when they do it because "it's part of their roleplay"... however I'm not going to emulate that behavior, and whichever pilot was involved in that won't be doing it again. It'd be nice if our enemies would return the favor from time to time though.

I didn't say a word about ganking the SCRA, so I'm confused as to why you brought that up. Although I really understand your perspective, so I have no complaints here. Personally, I understand you.

And thank you for your detailed answer, now I'm aware of your diplomatic situation.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - AndrzejB - 02-18-2011

Using the information from the chatlist as an in-RP proof that someone entered a certain system makes me:(
But. Thanks for deciding to fall for that cardi-junkie trick.
I still think that I can beat you. At chess.:)
- Richard.Ames

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Nikkel005 - 03-18-2011

Incase you missed my message in the communication channel, I have a question:

[Image: 15qe07s.png]

Where are you.

That is all.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Dusty Lens - 03-19-2011

Unsolicited and undesired I shall retort.

1) Claiming an image posted in flood with glee with intent to... Well I believe you can speak best for yourself
' Wrote:I demand rights to that picture!
....As well as rights to that troll. :cool:....

Is the worst kind of bad form, sir. One for which I imagine you could merrily have your head handed to you.

2) The 101st is by no means inactive. Their time spent on server far and above trumps that of the glorious TBH seen gloating the rather absurd situation depicted in that image. But you can hardly expect them to be going about their day with a beeper in their pocket set to go off everytime a couple of Ossies decide to go on a Maltese holiday.

Tsk bloody tsk.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Panzer - 03-19-2011

Despite it all... Point.

More 101st

Less indies

Please. Even I sometimes wanna talk!

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Nikkel005 - 03-19-2011

However obvious my attempt to... erhrm 'raise hairs' may have been, I would like to retort.

One, quoting me from the flood is like quoting someone while they are sleep talking. I could be talking about any 'troll' in that statement, one that could not even be remotely related to the 101st.

However, I did intend to give a little 'kick in the bottom' so to say, and remind these 101st that they have a civil duty to attend to. And if they want to keep the official status from us, I would like them to show some aptitude.

I would also like to state that, Jameson, you're statement:
Quote:You are quite clearly under the effect of some sort of hallucinogenic drug... or your sensor array is in dire need of repairs. No attack such as the one you described took place, and to suggest otherwise is downright insulting.

Malta is still where it is supposed to be, there is no damage to the surface and our sensor grid has not detected any movement near the jump anomaly leading to Omicron Alpha within Omicron Eta.

That will be all.
gives me no hope/apathy for the future of the 101st.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Prysin - 03-20-2011

we can simply conclude this discussion with;

XTF has, probably fought and possibly won more battles. Possibly.

But 101st Ghost of Razgriz has lead to more RP advances in outcast history then ANY other OC faction.

Untill XTF can with proof, claim that they have made such enormous impact on Outcast prosperity and Roleplay, they will have to settle with their current place in the hieracy.

Lock_down, if you want to see the future of the Outcast nation, ask yourself this; "How does a series of PVP battles, which are NOT within mutual roleplay affect a ROLEPLAY SERVER"

you will find that the correct answer is. NO EFFECT.

We can sit outside Crete and blast it with heavy mortars for every day, every hour for a week. INRP we have barely killed anything there, maybe made them work extra hard on keeping the planetary shields up. These attacks, no matter how fun they might seem. Impose NO inRP consequence as they are not a result of a mutual agreed roleplay battle between official factions. They are just a mutual agreement between players.

Anyhow, thank you for showing such concern.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Dennis Jameson - 03-20-2011

' Wrote:I would also like to state that, Jameson, you're statement:
gives me no hope/apathy for the future of the 101st.

This may not be known to many here, but attacks on Gamma and Alpha are never counted as invasions that actually do damage. Your post in the communications channel was in-rp, so I responded in-rp.

Now... take this inanity out of here, it's not really feedback it's just you harping on the fact that my guys don't feel like fighting Solaris ossies most of the time.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Ceoran - 03-20-2011

' Wrote:remind these 101st that they have a civil duty to attend to.

The civil duty of the 101st is to set a roleplay-example for the server, not to safe your behinds if you get them handed to yourself for your own mindless PvP-whoring. But since two years weren't enough for the XTF to understand that, we do not have to worry about losing the official position to you lot. Now take your envy on some imaginary virtual prestige status somewhere else.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Patrician - 03-21-2011

This is especially irritating coming from you, Lock. I was the one who helped you do missions and get reacquainted when you came back. I was the one who loaned you the money for your minirazor (which was never paid back, I might add). You see me help indies and new people every day yet we dont do anything?

The official factions are supposed to be the leaders of that NPC group. Leading is more than being the first to yell LETS RAID GAMMA!!!11! It basically means you should be an Angel for your group. And we USED to have events; usually every week or so. If we could work them in we would have indies participate so that everyone felt a sense of community (silly word describing this place). We had to stop; every time idiots would crash the event. If we "removed" the problem ship we had to hear temper tantrums and crying on the forums about how we are bad, bad men. We got tired of apologizing to the other side every single time we organized something so we stopped. If we have events now, frankly we try to keep it secretive so both sides have a good time. If you look at our activity list (if its working correctly now) you will see we fly quite a bit. Just because you dont see us, doesnt mean we arent there. Just because we dont want to raid Gamma (again) or blockade Java (again) doesnt mean we dont do anything.