Discovery Gaming Community
101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=32811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Montezuma/Kukulcan - 04-04-2010

' Wrote:First, I don't "raid" Gamma, I don't play WoW. The second would be, yes, I have been in Gamma for three Times now. For one of those Times I actually only followed a Fleet of Battleships to look and spectate, as the Things have changed and I came there to take out one Outcast and take back on of the Battleships.

Now, I actually only come to Gamma to roleplay and have my Fights, yeah. I wouldn't go to Gamma if there would be a few of you in Theta or Eta. I have never seen one there. Except once yesterday as I was flying back from Gamma after I have reached my Targets (The Outcast and Sarissa). I don't actually see a Problem there of a Single Fighter slipping through the Frontlines, if you prefer to have an Outcast Lolfleet, okay then I will bring you those to shoot at everything they see.

Today I came and saw you in a Heavy Fighter, I am new to using Fighters (Using a Fighter now for the fourth Day) and simply wanted to try out your Heavy Fighter. But okay, if you are offended by a single Fighter in Gamma, then I will just look around somewhere else.

Im not at all offended by the fight, its just that recieving lines like 'What are you waiting for?' and 'We will not wait any longer.' when i approached you, combined with the fact that on the two previous occasions i only saw one line of RP from you between them makes one wonder whether or not RP is your motive for coming to Gamma in the first place. I also have no problem with lone fighters being in an enemy system, a couple of weeks back Jess came into Gamma in an [RHA] tagged fighter, and spent at least an hour arguing about the nature of war with me and spreading Hessian populist propoganda, that was great fun and not a shot was fired, having a lone VHF wander about the system and engage one of the inhabitants after 3 lines of RP is not really much fun.

Also, you seem to have misinterpreted my point about organised attacks, i do not mean 5 Ranseurs camping Crete trying to kill everything that moves, i mean premeditated and organised attacks, giving us time to prepare and having plenty of verbal engagement prior to the fight its self.

Also, im sure it would not be hard to organise a battle in Eta at short notice if you, or other 101st wish to engage in one.

Edit: Im not talking about the actions of indy players, they are of no relevance here, im talking about the actions of one of your members, the comment about the Ranseurs was in relation to this:

' Wrote:I don't actually see a Problem there of a Single Fighter slipping through the Frontlines, if you prefer to have an Outcast Lolfleet, okay then I will bring you those to shoot at everything they see.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Altaris - 04-04-2010

We dont take responsibility for actions of indy players Montezuma with dot. I dont think our presence fired upon any corsair that time. We were dealing with rogue fighters of outcast nation. AND with Sol-Badguy.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Akura - 04-04-2010

' Wrote:I dont think our presence fired upon any corsair that time. We were dealing with rogue fighters of outcast nation. AND with Sol-Badguy.

I was there.

The Lolfleet died, the 101st were holding a rogue BS there till the Corsairs arrived to execute it. The 101st left as it died.

The 101st did nothing wrong.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - schlurbi - 04-04-2010

The first Time I was in Gamma I was already fighting two Titans and when I was done I quickly wanted to get out there. No Idea where you want me to roleplay when I am running away. As said today I did want to try your Heavy Fighter. First Time I have fought one.

If you haven't seen Roleplay yesterday, then you simply haven't seen it. You can ask other People like Akura and his Phantom.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Eppy - 04-04-2010

' Wrote:Actually im outcast and i know Renge.Hayashi[101st] (well, few times we met). I have to say this, if 101st is top faction of outcast, they should represent maltesa nation and i dont like when people from top faction fly non-outcast ship under flag of guard. Anyone else why not, dont care, but 101st should be more representative.

I also have few screenshot of some guy called AMD who is quite disrespecting to him, that shouldnt happen too. You should be respectuful players, but why should i respect someone who isnt using even our technology and only thing he bought at outcast base is ID.

Maybe 101st needs some tougher leadership, cause this is almost democracy which isnt good in the army.

The last time the 101st was run as a total dictatorship didn't turn out particularly well.

On a related note, what's the big problem with undeclared raids? Back in my day *gets off rocking chair* we never declared raids. We invaded, RPed for a few minutes, then blew the crap out of each other. Back then things were not so convoluted. We didn't have to tell our enemy we were coming. That is RP. That is how wars are won - with surprise.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Montezuma/Kukulcan - 04-04-2010

' Wrote:The first Time I was in Gamma I was already fighting two Titans and when I was done I quickly wanted to get out there. No Idea where you want me to roleplay when I am running away. As said today I did want to try your Heavy Fighter. First Time I have fought one.

If you haven't seen Roleplay yesterday, then you simply haven't seen it. You can ask other People like Akura and his Phantom.

Well by the sounds of things i arrived rather late yesterday, just in time to catch you and 2 indie Sabres sitting above Tripoli, one of the dueling a Titan, the other watching, and eventually leaving without a single word after the fight ended.

@Eppy; I have no problem with unannounced raids, but at least you RPed for a few minuites, not just flying around, then giving 3 lines of chat and engaging.

I really do not wish to get involved in any form of argument, i am merely delivering feedback on my recent experiences with a member of your group, other than that i still have a high opinion of the 101st, and i look foreward to the next (hopefully more RP orientated) encounter. Thats the last i am going to say in this thread for now.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Frey - 04-04-2010

' Wrote:1st: Its not "meanless" discussion. This is feedback, right place to discuss this.
2nd: "cause you will just use whatever you want to cause you are 101st" I dont get it. We are not holy faction. We cannot use "whatever we want". Renge is, as far as i know only Blossom user among all other 15 members of 101st faction. I think you can deal with that cant ya? Its not like every single 101st flies Blossom is it?
One use blosson, the other one titan, which is much more problematic i would say.

You know whats the point? How can man in titan represent our nation? Everyone who see him would say "omfg outcast, they sucks, they dont even use own ships". When someone use friendly faction ship, ok i dont have a problem with that if its not 101st, but 101st using enemy ship, thats too much.:nono:Im not sure if you can find in your tech that you are allowed to use enemy ships. Even if there is some story, i dont get it. You are not indie, you are 101st.

Im just interested in seeing another 101st guy, what he will be flying? Manta? Maybe Rheiland battleship.
As i said i will respect 101st in space, but true is that i dont like guy who i should listen if he is givining me orders from some crappy corsair wreck.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Malaclypse 666 - 04-04-2010

Good grief. There's a thing called "Special Roleplay" in addition to our sacred Tech Useage chart.

Your questions have been answered. Give it a rest.

Now, Jameson. What were you doing at a Zoner/Keepers slugfest yesterday? Had to travel a bit for box seats, didn't you? Hmm?

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 04-04-2010

' Wrote:One use blosson, the other one titan, which is much more problematic i would say.

You know whats the point? How can man in titan represent our nation? Everyone who see him would say "omfg outcast, they sucks, they dont even use own ships". When someone use friendly faction ship, ok i dont have a problem with that if its not 101st, but 101st using enemy ship, thats too much.:nono:Im not sure if you can find in your tech that you are allowed to use enemy ships. Even if there is some story, i dont get it. You are not indie, you are 101st.

Im just interested in seeing another 101st guy, what he will be flying? Manta? Maybe Rheiland battleship.
As i said i will respect 101st in space, but true is that i dont like guy who i should listen if he is givining me orders from some crappy corsair wreck.

Frey I think you are mixing lores. Or you act like corsair who is just an outcast.

Outcasts do not have shipline which is their sign of nationality. BW ships aren't made by outcasts, neither they are tied to it with strong bonds. What your talking here, fits to corsairs, who never use anything else except their own tech and ships, but I doubt this can fit to outcasts. They will try to get their hands on the best things instead of chasing some traditional ways which would bring them to stagnation. Which will never be allowed to happen, since 101st is being commanded by very inteligent scientist (abit amoral, but who cares)

Furthemore. 101st aren't some pure military faction. They also acts like CIA in rl fo example. This explains all the foreign ships. Before judging who and what flies Titan, no, my character, yet again I repaet is Corsair, now loyal to outcasts and working to them as special agent. Since he is a corsair, he is bound to his shipline, unlike the outcasts to sabre....

Damn read stories.. alright? instead of "this is stupid, I won't read it" attitude. Also demonstrating bias as a player about characters doesn't makes you look good infront of others. Just a tip.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Elven - 04-04-2010

Quote:Outcasts do not have shipline which is their sign of nationality. BW ships aren't made by outcasts, neither they are tied to it with strong bonds. What your talking here, fits to corsairs, who never use anything else except their own tech and ships, but I doubt this can fit to outcasts. They will try to get their hands on the best things instead of chasing some traditional ways which would bring them to stagnation. Which will never be allowed to happen, since 101st is being commanded by very inteligent scientist (abit amoral, but who cares)
Borderworlds shipline was designed by Outcasts, actually.
Later, it was sold to Red Hessians and Lane Hackers mostly.
Bundschuh bought 'usage' of this shipline through Red Hessians, obviliously.

Quote:On a related note, what's the big problem with undeclared raids? Back in my day *gets off rocking chair* we never declared raids. We invaded, RPed for a few minutes, then blew the crap out of each other. Back then things were not so convoluted. We didn't have to tell our enemy we were coming. That is RP. That is how wars are won - with surprise.
That's allright, but you didn't go fail RP, like that guy did. He told he was reckoning - the hell he was fighting then? He had to run. Run faster then light. So, he had to remain in Malvada cloud and tell us he came for few heads of Corsairs and to train up a bit. Why not to do that? Why to create something unlogical?