Discovery Gaming Community
101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=32811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Altaris - 04-04-2010

' Wrote:Borderworlds shipline was designed by Outcasts, actually.
Later, it was sold to Red Hessians and Lane Hackers mostly.
Bundschuh bought 'usage' of this shipline through Red Hessians, obviliously.

Erm no. Nowhere is stated that Outcasts designed it. Borderworlds are somewhere totally else. They are not connected to any of 7 houses. Roc, has been also designed in Liberty. Does it means that Roc is Liberty ship? It is not. Even though Outcasts may have designed it, Borderwolds shipline isnt theirs. It is just cheaper to purchase

Borderworlds ships, than developing their own. Same as Bundschuh. I still dont get it why Hessians developed their own ship line. Same goes for Hackers.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - globalplayer-svk - 04-05-2010

sorry for answering after few days.

' Wrote:well, global.

If you have a problem, please tell us why "enemies" can not change their minds. In real life there is billions of stories were people join "the other side". I do not understand why this can not happen here.

i am not saying that enemies can not change their minds. but you think that when corsair change his mind, he stay in titan and will fly it under outcast flag?
or you saw liberty rogues, ex liberty officiers, flyings liberty cruisers?

as i typed few times, one thing is SRP, other is admin aproval for it, but total different thing, and also thing in rp is, how will whole outcast nation look on someone flying titan, ship that killed majority of the outcasts...everyone in their population loosed someone due titan. and now one titan is flying with their most respected pilots.... got the point?

but from all these arguments, about how is borderworld ship line clean for all and not related to outcast, i am thinking about buying sabre for my corsair elder... combinet sabre agility with corsiar shieldbusters...
and when will someone scream, then i can give him link to this...
godo argument?

and about the oc raids, well, from my experience raids leaded by 101 are one of the best in rp...
on the other side, as leading oc faction, please make something with MNS... because when they attacked gamma, 3 OC dreads destroyed each other only because they were bored,, (one of them typed that it... maybe they were bored because there were only fighters at that time...) and i dont think oc have so much battleships that they can move 3 to gamma and then destroy them there...

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Frey - 04-05-2010

Lets look on this problem from different side. 101st is something like top faction of outcasts, is that right? High command we would say and i want to compare this to reality.
If bin laden (or any other terrorist) drops his AK and say i will work for you USA. Do you think that guy like this will be put into high command, that he will be senator or he will sit in pentagon? Still even if i read your story, this is point i dont get. Of course you can be useful for us, but still you wouldnt get so much power. This is really complicated, but i cant even image some enemy of USA or any other nation sitting parlament or something like that. People who come to other side are usally prisoners, just source of information, they cant go to enemy army and just say ill be your leader.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - schlurbi - 04-05-2010

' Wrote:That's allright, but you didn't go fail RP, like that guy did. He told he was reckoning - the hell he was fighting then? He had to run. Run faster then light. So, he had to remain in Malvada cloud and tell us he came for few heads of Corsairs and to train up a bit. Why not to do that? Why to create something unlogical?
Thanks for telling me that my Roleplay is fail while you don't even know about it. I have been there to collect Stuff. Data about Ships, Environment, Corsair Characteristics and Corsair Fighting Abilities. Look at the last, combine that with the Thing that I have fought the Corsair HF for the first Time.

Where is the unlogical Thing? Go to Theta or Eta or Beta or the Sigmas. If I fight you there it does not make a Difference for me.

' Wrote:-Snip Tears-
and about the oc raids, well, from my experience raids leaded by 101 are one of the best in rp...
on the other side, as leading oc faction, please make something with MNS... because when they attacked gamma, 3 OC dreads destroyed each other only because they were bored,, (one of them typed that it... maybe they were bored because there were only fighters at that time...) and i dont think oc have so much battleships that they can move 3 to gamma and then destroy them there...
Don't you think we get tired of this? All you do is whining, grab up one Thing after another. Go read the Story if you haven't done that yet. I didn't read it and I can fully understand what is going on and I am not whining around that I don't want to see him in a Titan, because that makes all Sense to me. Seems like it also made Sense for certain Admins that have read through it and gave their Thump pointing towards the Ceiling.

' Wrote:Lets look on this problem from different side. 101st is something like top faction of outcasts, is that right? High command we would say and i want to compare this to reality.
If bin laden (or any other terrorist) drops his AK and say i will work for you USA. Do you think that guy like this will be put into high command, that he will be senator or he will sit in pentagon? Still even if i read your story, this is point i dont get. Of course you can be useful for us, but still you wouldnt get so much power. This is really complicated, but i cant even image some enemy of USA or any other nation sitting parlament or something like that. People who come to other side are usally prisoners, just source of information, they cant go to enemy army and just say ill be your leader.
He isn't in the High Command. Also, he is dedicated to Malta and the Cardamine. Betraying us would mean he wouldn't have the Cardamine anymore, meaning he would need to fight us. Meaning he would die quickly. Aswell: You cannot compare Real Life to Freelancer.

Our Feedback Thread is wet.:mellow:

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Elven - 04-05-2010

Quote:Thanks for telling me that my Roleplay is fail while you don't even know about it. I have been there to collect Stuff. Data about Ships, Environment, Corsair Characteristics and Corsair Fighting Abilities. Look at the last, combine that with the Thing that I have fought the Corsair HF for the first Time. Where is the unlogical Thing? Go to Theta or Eta or Beta or the Sigmas. If I fight you there it does not make a Difference for me.
Data about ships was collected 12512581295 times already. Corsair fighting abilities? Move to Eta. Environment and characterritics? Yes, that's good. That's what I was talking about, you didn't have to fight for that.

Next time, don't tell you're reckoning if you want to shoot guns. Tell you want to shoot guns.

Don't cry if you don't like other People's Roleplay. There is the Door. I would like to dry up this Thread.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Elven - 04-05-2010

There's not door, but feedback thread.

And I don't care what you say.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Thexare - 04-05-2010

' Wrote:Maybe 101st needs some tougher leadership, cause this is almost democracy which isnt good in the army.
Tougher leadership, you say?

As a member of high command (if perhaps one of the "lower ranking" ones), I don't particularly care about your opinions of the RP behind our Titan (Vilkas), Bayonet (Jameson), or civilian ships (Mirage). Each one has a reason, an entirely reasonable one, and it's not changing.

Titan: It's been SRPed. Go read the damn RP.

Bayonet: Our friendly neighborhood cyborg needs a ship equipped to support his various enhancements and enable him to monitor and control his drones.

Mirage's odd ships: Infiltration, experiments, and because Mirage wasn't originally part of the 101st (in or out of character) and we still operate our own way; technically, the only Mirage with an actual military rank is the leader, Ayumu. I'm soon going to restructure the ranks to something not copying the 101st to reinforce that. More specifically, the Hacker Gunship MNS Apparition and our one Loki are both ships that served well in the past and for various RP reasons we still maintain.

Trust me, if I was picking them for PVP reasons, I wouldn't have a Mirage Charon. Besides, in-character a lot of people aren't supposed to trust Mirage anyway. We have a history of hiring the mentally unstable (see: Tiana Santini)

Toughness doesn't mean giving you what you want, you know.

You want to object in-RP? Fine. You want to shoot at us for that in-RP objection? Just don't whine about the vicious in-RP retaliation. It'll be messy.

But we're not abandoning the RP unless the rules force us to.

Next distinctly different matter?