Discovery Gaming Community
Polizei Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Polizei Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=33147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Polizei Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 08-07-2017

(08-07-2017, 05:27 PM)Shinju Wrote: Corporation or ORGANIZED GROUP.

Edit: How about telling him in PM? These errors happen to everybody. Instead you are "crying" in public again. Nice picture of AFC as well.

I did, actually.

These mistakes dont happen all the time. I spoke last night and he has the bs to continue his con tactics.

If you dont know jack, dont lecture me.

It is not crying. It is feedback from unfair rp that is clear as day to be rigged.

The guy on Skype even said making it a 100 million fine would be FAIR

RE: Polizei Feedback - Shinju - 08-07-2017

As far as I know... It's not AFC's first law breach at all. So I don't see any problem with that price either and I am not in RFP| anymore.

Repeated violations + organized group = harder punishment. It works in RL so why it shouldn't work inRP.

As far as I know, there were not so many offences so that logic doesn't count.
Con-Ing me in front of me doesn't count as fair play either.
Stop defending where you are not part of.

additionally, adding a time limit for a con just adds to the fire as well

RE: Polizei Feedback - SMI-Great.Fox - 08-07-2017

Gentlemen. Please. Step back and have a sammich.

John. Time limits are done with factions ALL over the place. No one is immune to them.

The fines are all justified if you look at what was going on at the time of the infraction.

No one is OUT TO GET YOU here mate. Especially not me.

So it is still justified ?

Ah I see.

I will take appropriate measures, then.

Have a beautiful day, con-artist.

RE: Polizei Feedback - TheShooter36 - 08-07-2017

John, just pay it and be done with it, 60m isnt that much , not worthy of putting a fuss around

(08-07-2017, 06:13 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: So it is still justified ?

Ah I see.

I will take appropriate measures, then.

Have a beautiful day, con-artist.

John. I've been called many things, but Con-Artist is a new one. Please don't act like that when we've been VERY lax on past infringements.

We're stopping illegal smuggling like this at the bud. If I were Bommel in that RFPC ship, I would've just shot the transport.

You can make up 60 Mil in an hour mate..

RE: Polizei Feedback - Sombs - 08-07-2017

3308 * 1000 is 3.308.000 though.

(08-07-2017, 06:43 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: 3308 * 1000 is 3.308.000 though.

dont even try to repeat it to him. He has reason closed off, a hard head, and is not lecturing me that 60 million is not a lot and that we are lucky it isn't worse. I think civilized discussion between us is over. He is just abusing his ID privileges and going above the standards that the faction he is representing has placed.

Im not going to let you push me around, though. Mark my words.

(08-07-2017, 07:10 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 06:43 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: 3308 * 1000 is 3.308.000 though.

dont even try to repeat it to him. He has reason closed off, a hard head, and is not lecturing me that 60 million is not a lot and that we are lucky it isn't worse. I think civilized discussion between us is over. He is just abusing his ID privileges and going above the standards that the faction he is representing has placed.

Im not going to let you push me around, though. Mark my words.

I Know the bloody number is 3.3 Mil. I multiplied it by 10 due to Clause 2.6!

John. The vessel that caught the AFC is a Tirpitz. A battlecruiser. If it was a gunship I wouldve put the 10 Mil fines at 1 Mil and the 7mil at 500k ec.

I'm not the hard headed one here. You are. I talked to Rabbit and I failed to give reason more onto it by forgetting to post notices of previous fines with the AFC. That is my fault and I admit it in full. You're simply angry cause your transport was caught.

I'm not abusing a damn thing and not once have I in the RFP since I joined it back in 2010.