Discovery Gaming Community
Polizei Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Polizei Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=33147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Polizei Feedback - Freeroamer - 11-22-2017

Cash returned

[Image: L3khUqH.png]

RE: Polizei Feedback - oZoneRanger - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 09:59 PM)oZoneRanger Wrote: [08.08.2017 08:04:47] You have sent 60.000.001 credits to RFP|SEK-Willemstad

(08-16-2017, 06:27 AM)SMI-Great.Fox Wrote: You'll get your money back.

No credits have been returned as of yet.

Please send them to..... {AFC}-The.Huntsman[B]

Thanks.

Credits recieved..much appreciated...thank you.

RE: Polizei Feedback - Mercarryn - 04-26-2019

Just witnessed, that with the new leadership you guys are trying to become official again. As a former RFP| leader I am happy to see this and I wish you the best with becoming official again.
Though I will not come back I still try to check out what Disco`s most corrupt scoundrels brave police is doing.

Oh and always remember Paul Bommel`s lessons (I really hope Bret and Rabbit have taught you):
  • If they don`t answer the questions, shoot them!
  • Phantoms stronk
  • There is no corruption, just flexible morale

Just kidding.

RE: Polizei Feedback - Alpha.Wolf - 04-04-2020

---- Small Note ----

Hello ma friends, It's been some time...

The Polizei wishes to slowly come back. We won't start with anything big now. I don't ask you to forgive me my Burnout when I left, but I ask you to accept us as a small part once again. I hope to have nice interactions with many of you once again and we are looking forward to great RP.
For now it's only me and @Promotheus , we will gladly welcome new players with open arms and also hope that experienced players join us to have fun.
To state this clearly, for now we do not seek offdom in the close future, what we consider more important is the establishment of a nice team of players within the police. We still intend to side for the Empire, that is unlikely to change. That said we are not as strictly bull-headed as the old military and are open for anything the staff offers.

Thank you in advance.

RE: Polizei Feedback - Dark.Star - 04-04-2020

(04-04-2020, 11:33 AM)Alpha.Wolf Wrote: ---- Small Note ----

The Polizei wishes to slowly come back. We won't start with anything big now. I don't ask you to forgive me my Burnout when I left, but I ask you to accept us as a small part once again. I hope to have nice interactions with many of you once again and we are looking forward to great RP.
For now it's only me and @Promotheus , we will gladly welcome new players with open arms and also hope that experienced players join us to have fun.
To state this clearly, for now we do not seek offdom in the close future, what we consider more important is the establishment of a nice team of players within the police. We still intend to side for the Empire, that is unlikely to change. That said we are not as strictly bull-headed as the old military and are open for anything the staff offers.

Thank you in advance.
where do i sign up

(04-04-2020, 12:51 PM)Tiger Wrote:

Thank you in advance.
where do i sign up

The Rheinland Federal Polizei inrp recruitment here:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=144061

RE: Polizei Feedback - Lord Helmchen - 04-04-2020

Welcome back nice to see the Server become more alive

RE: Polizei Feedback - Shaggy - 04-04-2020

(04-04-2020, 01:14 PM)Alpha.Wolf Wrote:

Thank you in advance.
where do i sign up

Welcome back RFP! A Former RFP member wojld like to return please

(04-04-2020, 02:32 PM)Shaggy Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 01:14 PM)Alpha.Wolf Wrote:

Thank you in advance.
where do i sign up

Welcome back RFP! A Former RFP member wojld like to return please

Of course, let me send you the invitation per Discord

RE: Polizei Feedback - Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke - 10-24-2020

Taking faction comm templates without asking and using them with minor changes is rather impolite.