Discovery Gaming Community
Polizei Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Polizei Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=33147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Polizei Feedback - Lobster - 08-15-2011

It isnt 4.86 yet.

The ties ARNT cut. Look at all the exceptions we have for Agrera, interspace commerce, and the fact that ALL goods going out of liberty into Rheinland are welcome.

In contrast, there is the LN blockade: Nothing goes in, nothing comes out.

Go talk to them.

Polizei Feedback - DarthBindo - 08-15-2011

' Wrote:It isnt 4.86 yet.

The ties ARNT cut. Look at all the exceptions we have for Agrera, interspace commerce, and the fact that ALL goods going out of liberty into Rheinland are welcome.

In contrast, there is the LN blockade: Nothing goes in, nothing comes out.

Go talk to them.
Have talked to Joe.
He was like lol w/e.

Polizei Feedback - Daedric - 08-15-2011

I think it a rather dick move to keep trying to force the official Bowex faction to pay fines for indy players. Rwx's interpretation of their ID is wrong. Smuggling isn't in violation of their ID. I know this because I smuggle on my Zoner ships a good deal of the time. Multiple admins have said it isn't against the ID multiple times on the forums.

It is silly to demand they do and also shows that the Rhineland side of the conflict is the one continually pushing the conflict away from peace. They paid for one group of indy players and also for their own fines. Then you slam them with more knowing full well they have zero control over those people?

Very poor form and isn't the kind of example a official faction should be setting for others. You know, being dicks to other players.

Polizei Feedback - tranquillity91 - 08-15-2011

' Wrote:I think it a rather dick move to keep trying to force the official Bowex faction to pay fines for indy players. Rwx's interpretation of their ID is wrong. Smuggling isn't in violation of their ID. I know this because I smuggle on my Zoner ships a good deal of the time. Multiple admins have said it isn't against the ID multiple times on the forums.

It is silly to demand they do and also shows that the Rhineland side of the conflict is the one continually pushing the conflict away from peace. They paid for one group of indy players and also for their own fines. Then you slam them with more knowing full well they have zero control over those people?

Very poor form and isn't the kind of example a official faction should be setting for others. You know, being dicks to other players.
Well, before the whole faction gets put down, is rwx speaking for RFP? Or was it just his opinion?

Polizei Feedback - sadtranslation - 08-15-2011

It's an RFP| feedback thread and rwx is answering here. Common sense somehow tells us that it's an official statement.

Polizei Feedback - DarthBindo - 08-15-2011

' Wrote:Well, before the whole faction gets put down, is rwx speaking for RFP? Or was it just his opinion?
Rwx leads the RFP.

Polizei Feedback - tranquillity91 - 08-15-2011

' Wrote:Rwx leads the RFP.
Ah i see. That makes me even more anxious what kind of response I will get on my question..

Polizei Feedback - rwx - 08-15-2011

@jammi: It has been shown that there was a misunderstanding, regarding the second indie fining, with the RM leadership. It won't happen again.

@tran: The emphasis of Article 3 §6 is "legal". If a liberty corporation isn't allowed to carry the cargo in Rheinland, it's not considered as legal.

For the RFP/RM switching: both characters are not really connected on duty and are/should be strictly separated. If you can send me a name (via PM, if you don't want to publish it), I can tell you, why you were stopped by both.

@DarthBindo: Of course these transports aren't mine. (As you can see above, it was a misunderstanding).

Furthermore: The holy words of Igiss don't say, that other houses may trade through the common border.

But the embargo rules and their changing isn't part of the RFP roleplay (well, only the enforcing) if there is really a problem with it, you should post it in the RM feedback or better the law feedback.

Polizei Feedback - AndrzejB - 01-06-2012

I love how you contacted the guy with an "automated message" to calmly point him to a place where he can read Death sentence issued. Very rheinlandish, IMHO. Even if not done on purpose.

Polizei Feedback - Champ - 01-19-2012

Y'all should check out this, 'specially the screenies in it.