Discovery Gaming Community
Broken Bonds - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Broken Bonds (/showthread.php?tid=37767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Broken Bonds - SparkyRailgun - 04-04-2012

' Wrote:What Dart said.

Example of good looking white texture job.

That's neither white nor that good looking. :mellow:

Broken Bonds - Kazinsal - 04-04-2012

I swear to god if I have to retexture that cruiser one more time I'm going to go on a killing spree.

Broken Bonds - Capt. Henry Morgan - 04-04-2012

' Wrote:I swear to god if I have to retexture that cruiser one more time I'm going to go on a killing spree.
That, and the bomber was given to us under the condition that we not alter the MAT at all.

Broken Bonds - Aingar - 07-24-2012

No news?

RE: Broken Bonds - Kazinsal - 01-04-2014

[Image: newlogo.png]

Holy cow, we're not dead yet!

Yep, that's right folks, we're starting up work again. Our team is small, and pretty damn uncoordinated, but we're getting some stuff sorted out so we can get back to work soon.

For those who weren't watching the twitch.tv stream I've been doing for the past three and a half hours, I've been working on a fun little model.

Unfortunately I have no other news regarding development. It's just starting back up as of... well, yesterday. Basically a third of our team's gone so it's going to be a slow process to get something reasonably done.

We'll keep posting when we have news. For now, enjoy this little teaser.

--Troy

RE: Broken Bonds - Kazinsal - 03-09-2014

[Image: newlogo.png]

Live from the Performance Aerospace showroom on Canberra Station, it's Saturday night!

Hey again folks. An update with a new ship model from our very own Captain Morgan: The Performance Aerospace PR-24 "Stallion" Racing Interceptor! This ship is designed to go fast, and what it lacks in armour and armaments it more than makes up for in quick getaways and flashy colours.

[Image: bRUfFH3.png]

Note: The green/black variant is going to actually be black/green because, erm...

[8:11:52 PM] Captain Morgan: Ohh.... black/green's nice.

There you have it folks, another update from the Broken Bonds team. I hope to have another one soon with some of these ships we've been working on in-game and functional.

--Troy

RE: Broken Bonds - tothebonezone - 03-09-2014

That blue and white one.

Gotta go fast.

RE: Broken Bonds - Toaster - 03-09-2014

You have no idea how glad I am to see this thing back.

You still owe me a free freighter when the mod comes out.

RE: Broken Bonds - Capt. Henry Morgan - 03-09-2014

Troy forgot the other picture of the ship. This one better shows the design of the ship. It's in prototype colors. I'm not sure if I'll actually use this version. In any case, here it is. Click on it for a bigger version.

[Image: RLfsOLP.png]

RE: Broken Bonds - Toaster - 03-09-2014

That engine looks like an anus.