Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-13-2011

::: Activating government censorship countermeasures :::
::: Transmission from the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt !

This will be a long report and must be amended by Friedrich Dresner!

It all begings in Omega 7, when I received a distress call of [RF]Verteiler, a Hessian PTransport. He was attacked by 3 Kruger Mining vessels, of which he already shot one down. When the other one was destroyed, a Bounty Hunter Bottlenose appeared and wanted to claim bounties on our head. We were not scared and attacked it...But I got badly damaged and was in need of help. The RF sent a gunboat and although the Hunter tried to escape, his death near Freital was inevitable.
Immediately, the 2 Corsair Gunboats "The.Apophis" and "The.Memphis" showed up. But with combined efforts of Hoffnung, the RF, DHC (!) and me they went both down without losses on our side. Badly damaged, I wanted to return to Omega 11, where we saw 3 Outcast vessels! We chased them to Omega 5 and questioned them about their intention. They did not answer thoroughly. Because my ship was badly damaged however, I had to abort the chase and repair on Ronneburg.

After my ship was repaired, we startet a raid into the Corsair's Homesystem: Omicron Gamma!
The first few vessels, among them an Osiris, were brought down quickly, but soon, the Corsairs outnumbered us. All of cour capitals, among them RF ships and the :SKA:Retribution, had to retreat, leaving only the Hessian Snubs left. We fought bitterly and inflicted heavy losses on the Corsair's side. Our piloting skills are superior, I am sure of it! The battle took another turn when an absolutely stupid Corsair Legate launched a missile into the Furball and killed Four of his companions and none of us. It was absolutely hilarious and, at the same time, pathetic to watch.
The Snubs continued the struggle, albeit still outnumbered and with Corsair Legates shooting at us. We still took out one or two of them. However, after some time, one Corsair got me and my ship got destroyed. I was tractored in and cannot finish the report now. Herr Dresner will inform you about the outcome of the raid. However, I'd venture to say, that we were victorious!
Lots of pictures will follow, although some of the events will be missing:

On the way to Verteiler
[Image: vofuqt21njp4.jpg]

Krugers
[Image: 4p9goj9h5wb3.jpg]

Fierce battle
[Image: 1v2hs4wozxo.jpg]

The Bounty Hunter is dead
[Image: 548epucjgp9n.jpg]

Apophis goes down
[Image: ihfq15ruz8n6.jpg]

Memphis follows his friend
[Image: x95ew27iuc7m.jpg]

Entering Gamma
[Image: 2yz6v9dduy.jpg]

First Corsair down
[Image: ndiwh8msbcg.jpg]

Next
[Image: 6nhonanemcus.jpg]

CNS-Fratria destroyed
[Image: rmets7wdsl7n.jpg]

Destroyed a Benitez although chased by countless enemies
[Image: g2bz9xndzal.jpg]

The most retarded Legate Captain ever
[Image: 41r5dnomiq5y.jpg]

I have also received several pictures of [RF]Stakhanov. Uploading via shortlinks...

http://www6.pic-upload.de/13.01.11/yrxpp5nkgl4.png

http://www6.pic-upload.de/13.01.11/4n5zm3fz83yp.png

http://www6.pic-upload.de/13.01.11/xfkkww95zdix.png

http://www6.pic-upload.de/13.01.11/92jhrf4x5gxo.png

http://www6.pic-upload.de/13.01.11/xgh7qjo9pfk6.png

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

::: Transmission End :::
::: Terminating government censorship countermeasures :::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 01-13-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Oberleutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

An attacke force to Omikron Gamma, consisting ov Rote Hessen Armee, Rot Front und independent Hessen pilots vas established a few hours ago, und az alvays ve did heavy damage before pulling out. Zis time, ve aktually got help from one ov ze Korzair Legate klass battleships, CNS-Captain.Armin, vho killed Four (4) Korzair Titans vith a full salvo ov missiles, making things much easier fur us! After zat, Still against heavy odds, ve destroyed half a dozen ov zeir fighters before zey retreated to zeir base so ve decided to pull out az soon az anozer Legate - ze third one, to be exakt - showed up und opened fire. Also, ich personally managed to score a destruktion ov One (1) Benitez Titan during ze fight, und tvo more also fell by tvo ov our komrades. Guncams are az follovs.

Access Attachments:
[] [] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 01-14-2011

Message to: All RHA standing forces
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr, RHA Oberkommando

Kameraden,

Due to certain new developments in the Omega systems all Red Hessian Army forces are hereby ordered to cease fire or any sort of belligerent activities (including taking donations) against all DHC- tagged vessels in the systems of Omega-7 and Omega-11. This applies to DHC- and DHC- only. Daumann units that are not tagged DHC- are still fair game.

All forces previously assigned to harassment and destruction of DHC- property are to be reassigned into Rheinland proper and commence increased activity against Military and corporate forces there.

Lets put our newly acquired assets to good use.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roter Frontkämpferbund - 01-14-2011

Message to: RHA Command
Message from: Rotfrontkampferbund

[Image: 2200.png]

This day has been an eventful one.

The first major battle to report is the joint raid with RHA forces and some more Hessian pilots on the Omicron Gamma system and corsair forces there, which also was used as a combat test of our new acquisition, Zehpyr-class carriers Stakhanov and Conscience.

The RHA pilot Mustapha Mond together with the SKA cruiser Retribution jumped into Gamma, neutralizing the weapon platforms guarding the entrance and scouting for enemies. They quickly detected an Osiris-class carrier patrolling the space around the jumphole, and so the order to attack was given.

Both of our carriers jumped in, snubcraft was launched into the fray and engaged bombers and fighters dispatched against the Retribution and comrade Mond, while the heavy weapons on carriers were powered up and locked the Osiris.

Attachment#1: [Image: screen3039.th.png] Attachment#2: [Image: screen3041.th.png]

Osiris went down fast enough, but more and more corsair forces were getting into the fight, including one Legate class dreadnought, which was targeted by Stakhanov and Conscience, while the snubcrafts were beating the hell out of the clumsy corsair pilots. After the exchange of mortar fire Stakhanov unleshed the Cerberus firepower at the Legate while closing range with Conscience providing an artillery support, then getting past the Legate, engaging cruise drives and taking the ship some 5k away from the Legate. At the same time, Conscience moved in to attack the Legate, while the Stakhanov closed down to 3k and began the artillery support. Obviously, the dreadnought did not manage to withstand the attack. After the destruction of this vessel, however, our carriers were damaged quite hard and thus had to leave the battlefield.

Attachment#3: [Image: screen3044.th.png] Attachment#4: [Image: screen3045.th.png]

Some more fighting went on, more Hessian reinforcements joined the battle, and high damage was inflicted on the cannibal horde while suffering the light losses, as usual, on our sides, however, guncams of our ships suffered considerable damage so we have not much confirmed snubfighter kills to report. But you have a lot of them from your own RHA pilots anyway.
At the some point, of course, our forces had to leave Gamma, taking the pods of downed comrades with them.

Attachment#5: [Image: screen3048cr.png]
Attachment#6: [Image: screen3043cr.png]
Attachment#7: [Image: gammaleninlol.th.png]

It should be specifically mentioned that closer to the end of battle some Legate captain ordered to fire a few missiles into the biggest concentration of fighters resulting in destroying 4 of their very own Titans. With enemies like that, we don't even need friends.

**************MESSAGE ENDS***************

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roter Frontkämpferbund - 01-14-2011

Message to: RHA Command
Message from: Rotfrontkampferbund

[Image: 2200.png]

The second major battle to report was against the foul blasphemy known as Wilde.

During the usual Omega-11 patrol our Vidar-class cruiser Kronstadt has detected a cruiser-class ship StahlAuge transmitting the RNC codes moving towards Omega-7 JH and jumping shortly after detection. The RHA/Hessian forces consisting of Odin fighter and another Vidar-class cruiser Gneisenau patrolling Omega-7 were immediately alerted and the chasing started. It was noted that a lone military cruiser moving around Omegas was a strange sight to behold.

The cruiser was finally found near the Omega-5 JH moving towards it, and closer inspection has revealed the reason for it's questionable behavior. It carried the Nomad-created turrets onboard, and the lifesigns our scanners were detecting had an obvious sign of Wilde taint. Still, the cruiser managed to jump to Omega-5 and then Omega-55, and, despite all the dangers this all but unknown system could present to us, it was decided to follow the cruiser, take it down and get out immediately. A gunboat was called in Omega-11 to get to the Omega-55 JH and wait there in case that cruiser was moving towards it in order to escape.

The cruiser was finally CDed while still in O-55 and engagement began, but by this time Wilde forces started gathering to protect their precious warship. Still, we would not leave the job not done, and after some time we have managed to inflict a direct reactor hit, resulting in vessel's destruction. Our gunboat, no longer needed to block the exit from O-55, has also randevouzed with us and started the covering fire.

Attachment#1: [Image: screen3058.th.png] Attachment#2: [Image: screen3059.th.png] Attachment#3: [Image: screen3067.th.png]

At this point, we were already surrounded by the Wilde forces, and the only two mapped objects of any interest to us were O-5 and O-11 JHs, and as the O-11 one was the closest one, we had set a course towards it while trying to fend the enemy off.

Attachment#4: [Image: screen3060.th.png] Attachment#5: [Image: screen3061.th.png]

We have managed to jump to O-11 without any considerable losses, but the shields were failing and hull integrity was becoming to be compromised soon.

Attachment#6: [Image: screen3062.th.png]

Thankfully, Freital base was close enough, and while by the time we got there, Kronstadt was already burning, we have managed to get inside the defensive perimeter without any losses.

Attachment#7: [Image: screen3064.th.png] Atachment#8: [Image: screen3065.th.png]

The remaining Wilde forces, hopeless to avenge the death of StahlAuge, destroyed some passing by bounty hunter vessel and retreated to whatever hellhole they called home.

Attachment#8: [Image: screen3069cr.png]

I guess we should thank them for that next time we meet.

All in all, this mission was a great success.

Another engagement of that day, resulting in destruction of 2 corsair Imperator-class gunboats and 1 bounty hunter gunboat in Omega-7 by the RHA/Hessian pilots, who came to aid the RF PTransport collecting the donations from krugers there, who were also aided by two of our Hydra-class gunboats later, notable for surprising, albeit insignificant, DHC patrol vessels support, was already covered at this channel.

**************MESSAGE ENDS***************

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 01-15-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Oberleutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

Guten tag meine damen und herren,
First part ov ze report is more ov an 'Announcement' to pilots ov Volksrevolution. First, to our Mining facilities, [RHA]RHMS-Borsig is now re-outfitted fur better kombat efficiency. Ze ship sports sets ov Type 1 und Type 3 turrets, az defensive capacity ov ze ship had proven to be lower zan RHA Standards vith its previous loadout. Next; Kaptain ov one of ze Interspace Commerce transports, ICT-Vogtland, have come to an agreement vith ze volksrevolution to haul mineral matterials ve achieve through various means fur us, und thus, have granted access to Omega-54 sistem. All volksrevolution pilots are advised not to tax or stop zis vessel vhile ze kaptain und krew are helping Hessen cause.
But zen, to complete zis report, during a patrol in Omega-7 sistem, me und herr Mond, ran into one ov Das Wilde's kombat drones, und eventually got attacked by it. Gladly, even zough losing 1 Odin in ze process, ve managed to take it down vith help ov our volks in Rot Front. Total number ov 2 Fighters und 1 Gunboat vere involved in ze kombat vith Wilde Scorpion, und even zough ve had a couple ov ships az backup, ve didn't get ze need to uze zem, az ze drone eventually fell. So, rezult ov today's patrol in Omega-7 sistem vas One (1) Das Wilde Scorpion destroyed, und only vith loss ov 1 Odin on our side.

Access Attachments:
[] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-16-2011

::: Activating government censorship countermeasures :::
::: Transmission from the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt !

I started with a patrol of the Omega 5 system. I stumbled upon a Junker who was apparantely on the way to Cadiz and thus supporting the dirty Corsairs. He refused to halt for a cargo inspection. Before I could move in and "underline" the RHA's view on this, a Corsair Slave Liner appeared! I pursued it immediately and attacked it. I inflicted heavy damage but it managed to flee after I pursued it all the way to Omicron Gamma. There I was awaited by multiple fighters and bombers. The only intilligent reaction was a retreat to Omega 41. There I found 1 Corsair who was absolutely eager to fight me, I led him to Omega 5, the Hammen hole and fought against him. After his quick death, another one jumped in and attacked me straight away. The last one was an absolute rookie and I dismantled him quick and clean.
Pictures...

The Junker who suppports 'Sairs and disobeys the RHA
[Image: 4ixrwrav4s7a.jpg]

The ugly Corsair Slave Liner
[Image: 6gt5dg4gksxa.jpg]

The first duelist tries it...
[Image: 51261mnecl7.jpg]

...in vain
[Image: fina36mf9qiw.jpg]

The Second comes too late
[Image: a7x5u3nuts9z.jpg]

...to save his friend or himself
[Image: mjwvnfi1cy7m.jpg]

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

::: Transmission End :::
::: Terminating government censorship countermeasures :::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 01-16-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Amsel
Opening Channel...

Guten tag comrades.

Today we went on a patrol through Rheinland, patrolling multiple systems. After we got to Frankfurt we noticed high Military activity in the system. After a few minutes we encountered them, and we were quite surprised to see a force of around six Military ships. We proceeded to engage them with only three ships, namely myself on the Volkspistole und die herren Adolph und Mark Hessler.

Even though the Military had a larger force, they couldnt stop us. After the initial engagement we stood our own and managed to take out one of them. The fight continued, and soon we saw friendlies on scanners, our reinforcements. We took out a second Military ship, but they received reinforcements as well. The fight continued, but they didnt manage to damage us enough to stop us. After a long fight, most of their ships were either destroyed, and the few that survived were running with their tail between their legs.

Attached Images:

[Image: rha6.th.jpg][Image: rha1.th.jpg][Image: rha2.th.jpg][Image: rha3.th.jpg][Image: rha4.th.jpg][Image: rha5.th.jpg]

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volksrevolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 01-17-2011

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Karl van der Riess, RHA Armament & Acquisitions

Greetings brothers.

As our forces were busy trying to carry on with the next part of our plan within Rheinland, I was called in to supervise the efforts of the Rot Front Radio Wahrheit in New Berlin. I must say, I have never anticipated such full success on the first day of the renewal of our efforts.

Not only did we inform countless Rheinlanders of the true situation that our Vaterland faces, we have also made a secondary fleet Military pilot reveal what type of people the Military takes into their ranks: amoral and profit driven. We have also convinced a Kruger miner to join our glorious cause! I have personally spent time to introduce him to the movement, and he is standing behind us one hundred percent. It truly makes it all worth it to know that we enjoy not only fighting victories but also ideological ones.

Below are some transcripts worthy of attention to the cause:

Quote:[16.01.2011 20:44:43] Lance_Vance: Dude I'am The Military, I'm proberly the friendliest Soldier they got that listens to people
(...)
[16.01.2011 20:46:43] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Who are you loyal to? Your country, or your leader?
[16.01.2011 20:46:44] Lance_Vance: I'm here to help people out I've saved several Trader ships & Liners today from Hessians
[16.01.2011 20:46:56] Lance_Vance: I'm Loyal to myself & my friends
[16.01.2011 20:47:10] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: And what would you do if one of your friends was unlawfully convicted of treason?
[16.01.2011 20:47:10] Lance_Vance: I'm a Lone Wanderer put it that way;)
[16.01.2011 20:47:22] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: By the people who employ you.
[16.01.2011 20:47:33] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: For simply speaking his mind.
[16.01.2011 20:47:54] Lance_Vance: In my opinion the real good guys outta all this is The Order tbh
[16.01.2011 20:48:09] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Indeed. So why serve in the Military?
[16.01.2011 20:48:13] Lance_Vance: Ex-LSF & they tried saving the Sirus couple a times
[16.01.2011 20:48:23] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Of all the people, you decide to serve for a Kanzler who is a self proclaimed fascist.
(...)
[16.01.2011 20:52:32] Lance_Vance: I dont get involved in Politics
(...)
[16.01.2011 21:07:25] Lance_Vance: + I like the Rheinland ships, they look sexy
(...)
[16.01.2011 21:09:18] Transporter-Iserlohn: I can't believe this is happening in New Berlin, where is the Rheinwehr... this propaganda is an insult to our Kanzler
(...)
[16.01.2011 21:22:09] Lance_Vance: I'M NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS!
[16.01.2011 21:22:20] Lance_Vance: WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!
[16.01.2011 21:22:21] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: You serve the Military, that has everything to do with politics.
[16.01.2011 21:22:34] Lance_Vance: No it dosent its about fighting for good or evil
[16.01.2011 21:22:35] 2011-01-16 21:22:36 SMT
[16.01.2011 21:22:35] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Serve the people! Serve the Vaterland! All that in the Red Hessians!
[16.01.2011 21:22:38] Lance_Vance: I fight for Neither!
[16.01.2011 21:22:41] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Yes, but you are fighting good.
[16.01.2011 21:22:50] Lance_Vance: ?
[16.01.2011 21:23:02] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: The Military is the evil force of Rheinland. Join the good side!
[16.01.2011 21:23:13] Lance_Vance: I'm Neutral
[16.01.2011 21:23:14] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Indeed.
[16.01.2011 21:23:24] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: So what would your decision be?
[16.01.2011 21:23:35] Lance_Vance: & actually I only attack if necissary like my leader Lazarus
[16.01.2011 21:23:51] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: We can help cover your escape whenever.
[16.01.2011 21:23:54] Lance_Vance: & he's nothing to do with Rheinland neither
[16.01.2011 21:24:00] Lance_Vance: We are a secretive group lets put it that way
[16.01.2011 21:24:01] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Then why do you fight for them?
[16.01.2011 21:24:09] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Why not lead a happy life away from the Military?
[16.01.2011 21:24:19] Lance_Vance: Because its orders from a Special Order that should be made an Order
[16.01.2011 21:24:19] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Hell, go back to the merc business, maybe kill a Corsair or two.
[16.01.2011 21:24:43] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Huh?
[16.01.2011 21:24:47] Lance_Vance: I do Military because I want to PROTECT people & I do it quite well actually
[16.01.2011 21:25:07] Lance_Vance: I've already saved a Samura from you Red Hessians & he was going to Kusari not New Berlin or any other Rheinland Space
[16.01.2011 21:25:53] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Samura are corporate bastards who pay the Kanzler a special tax to get transport privileges for certain materials.
[16.01.2011 21:26:05] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: It's what is called corruption in the free world.
[16.01.2011 21:26:12] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: We would never allow that to happen, yet you do.
[16.01.2011 21:26:13] Lance_Vance: Oh well thats there beef not mine
[16.01.2011 21:26:24] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: How does one go through life being so amoral?
[16.01.2011 21:26:34] Lance_Vance: Dont talk such rot!
[16.01.2011 21:26:47] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: It's the truth. You don't care about most crimes that your own government does.
[16.01.2011 21:26:53] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Such dedication only causes problems.
[16.01.2011 21:26:54] Lance_Vance: LIER!
[16.01.2011 21:27:17] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Well, I think everyone in this system can agree after you say yourself that "you just don't care".
[16.01.2011 21:27:24] Lance_Vance: I WORK FOR A SECRETIVE FORCE BESIDES RHEINLAND THAT ARE ALOT BETTER THAN YOUR SCRAWNY ASS
[16.01.2011 21:27:33] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: It's a true shame that the true face of the Military is revealed thanks to you.
[16.01.2011 21:27:45] Lance_Vance: Get out Criminal, your such a bastard
[16.01.2011 21:27:51] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: But by all means carry on shouting. It only proves my point.
[16.01.2011 21:28:22] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: No, just you.
[16.01.2011 21:28:23] Lance_Vance: Your depressing them all!
[16.01.2011 21:28:28] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Because you cannot handle the truth!
[16.01.2011 21:28:32] Lance_Vance: Dont try your Mind tricks with me you dickweed
[16.01.2011 21:28:40] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: We all see what you really are now.
[16.01.2011 21:28:43] Death: Lea.Lopez was put out of action by Blind.Pew|Sammael's (Mine).
[16.01.2011 21:28:47] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: An amoral excuse for a defender.
[16.01.2011 21:28:47] Lance_Vance: No they dont stfu
[16.01.2011 21:28:58] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Don't rely on this man for protection! He doesn't care!
[16.01.2011 21:29:02] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: He said so himself!
[16.01.2011 21:29:29] Lance_Vance: Your a disgrace to the Human race
[16.01.2011 21:29:34] Lance_Vance: You should be wiped out like the Demons
[16.01.2011 21:29:48] [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind: Hah. You're a Military. And it seems also a cultist. That's all I need to know.

--------

As I mentioned earlier, we also received a pledge of support from one miner who happened to be swayed by our radio broadcasts. I met with him personally on Freeport 1, and we discussed the situation in Rheinland over a nice lager. Eventually we agreed that the Red Hessian forces are the only force in the Omega systems that is truly interested in protecting miners, and he decided to join our cause. I quickly helped him get rid of his old Kruger IFF to made sure that Kruger are not tracking the Hegemon mining ship that the miner was piloting. We moved to Omega-5 toward Ronneburg, where we could fix his ship up with a new identification.

However, shortly after entry our scanners picked up Corsair capital ships in the area. Seeing as I was piloting a gunboat, I quickly called for reinforcements so that we are not caught off guard. A bomber under the command of Herr Kristian Elias and a gunboat called the RF Cloud Miner arrived and gave me the necessary assistance to drive off the Corsair cruiser, as well as stop a passing Outcast who seemed quite lost. We made sure neither of them will bother us again:

[Image: 2qa4hed.jpg]
[Image: 5u1b4h.jpg]

After we were finished with them, I escorted our new supporter to Freistadt where he docked his ship while the IMG repaint the colours it is flying. He should very soon be helping the IMG secure a greater foothold in Omega-7 and Omega-11, helping our cause by proxy. All in all it was a pretty good day. I will put in a recommendation for our comm teams to transmit the Radio Wahrheit transmission more often.

Regards,
Karl van der Riess

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Razr - 01-17-2011

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Leutnant Liona Jones
Recipients: Red Hessian Army

Ahem, Guten abend, this afternoon'€™s festivities started off fairly quiet and slow. Following my usual patrol pattern I discovered a miner and decided I would have a bit of fun, but before I even got into range I was being threatened about a cruiser? Obviously I ignored the Miner'€™s idle threats and disrupted it for giggles before it inevitably docked and escaped. I began to head towards the Omega-11 at the scheduled rendezvous point when a corsair cruiser jumped in and opened fire without warning, coincidence? Probably not.

I proceeded to avoid until support arrived in the form of Hauptmann Amsel, and Major Hessler aboard a cruiser. The threat was quickly dispatched, and the Major undocked his Odin before we departed. We set out on a sweep of the Omegas with a wing consisting of, Hauptmann Amsel, Major Adolph Hessler, and Herrs Bruno Hessler, Neurath, and Achterath. Once in Omega-11 we discovered a wing of Rheinwehr pilots, most likely in the middle of miner escort, but we saw it as an opportune time to strike and cripple the enemy.

Poised and ready to strike, the Rheinwehr forces hopped on us as we split into wings and returned fire. After a long and drawn out engagement we were able to destroy nearly half the enemy'€™s winging forcing the rest to retreat, most with severely damaged ships. None of our own were lost during the conflict, but one or two sustained some moderate damage and will need a bit of upkeep.

Uploading Gungam shots...

Miner/Cruiser Escapade.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Rheinwehr Engagement
One
Two
Three

Uploads Complete.