Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roter Frontkämpferbund - 02-06-2011

Message to: RHA Command
Message from: Rot Front Enteignung Departement

[Image: ent200.png]

That was quite an interesting sittuation we've run into yesterday.

Upon entering the Omega-7 mining field for the usual resource acquisition, we were informed by a few IMG ships there that some pirate had pirated them for 750 tons of silver ore and moved towards Omega-3.

In the name of good relations with the IMG, we've decided that catching this pirate was more important than the usual kruger extortion, so we set the course towards Omega-3.

Indeed, near the Aland shipyard this pirated has been detected, with someithng arounf 750 tons of silver in his hold. He was accompanied by Hessian Thor bomber who obviously didn't realize that he pirated our allies, but as soon as i told him so, he formed an unfriendly stance towards the pirate.

However, this pirate was reasonable enough, so he agreed on returning the ore and never pirating IMG again as the price for using our facilities.

When we took the ore back to IMG ships, we were not only rewarded by their gratitude, but, in fact, they even donated about 5 millions to our cause.

[Image: screen3571.th.png]
[Image: screen3572.th.png]
[Image: screen3573.th.png]
[Image: screen3569.th.png]
[Image: screen3578.th.png]
[Image: screen3579.th.png]

On the Omega-11 front, nothing special happened, except for a group of 4 daumanns who after mining for us for a while suddenly decided to rebel and all died.

In other news, Barge cargohold looks like that:

[Image: bargeislargeandfull.png]

**************MESSAGE ENDS***************

Message to: RHA Command
Message from: Rotfrontkampferbund

[Image: 2200.png]

Today our sensors in omega-5 picked up a few corsair gunboats near our defensive perimeter, so the cruiser and fighter support has been called. However, by the time strikeforce has been assembled, corsairs already moved into Omega-7, so we followed.

There, we have also encountered the Rheinland Military Cruiser, but as soon as we started to fight the Corsairs, with two gunboat kills for our cruisers and one fighter kill for our fighter, he probably realized something, like who the real defenders of Vaterland are and how big are his chances to move away alive if he engages us, so he complied to our request to drop the pilots the cruiser had in cargohold and we went on our ways.

[Image: screen3634.th.png]
[Image: screen3633.th.png]
[Image: screen3632.th.png]

**************MESSAGE ENDS***************

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - mc_Floyd - 02-07-2011

*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Signal: Strong ***
*** To: RHA Command ***

Guten tag meine Damen und Herren,
Today was a great Day für ze Revolution and ze Vaterland. While my normal Patrol in Omega 11, suddenly Rotfront Pilot Vladimir Lenin asked for help, being engaged by drei 'sairs in Omega 7. On my way there i picked up another Hessian, called Rudolf Drechsler.

Together we engaged the 'sairs and succesfully killed two of them
Quote:[Image: 2kills.jpg]

Ze third one tried to escape, but we followed him in Omega 5 to ze 'sair Cardiz Base. There Erwin Steiner joined us to hunt the last fleeing 'sair with a lighter fighter in hope to get this dodging bast***...
But then a 'sair Bunboat appeared wiz a rude radio message
Quote:[Image: scump.jpg]
Comrad Lenin answered properly
Quote:[Image: leninc.jpg]
and the Gunboat was forced to engage us too. Sadly we had to focus the Gunboat now.
Soon the superiority of ze Revolutioners armies showed its full and true potential, and we eazily managed to put the gunboat out.
Quote:[Image: gbkill.jpg]
But the short time, we didnt payed attention on the third 'sair fighter, he was able to flee in hiz base...taking the shame, did it the 'sair way!

All in all it was a glorious day for the Volksrevolution. Without any loss we managed to get two fighters and a Gunboat!

Für das Vaterland und für die Volksrevolution

Fauler out.

*** Transmission Terminated ***
*** Signal: Lost ***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 02-07-2011

[font=Courier New]
Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Raymond Amsel - RHA Oberkommando
Opening Channel...

Achtung piloten!

Rekrut Lukas Fauler is hereby promoted to the rank of Flieger and is now a full fledged member of the Red Hessian Army.

Fauler, adjust your transponder to show the appropriate [RHA] insignia and continue showing dedication to the cause like you did in the past 7 days!

That is all for now comrades.

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volksrevolution!

Transmission Terminated...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nicolas - 02-08-2011

Transmission source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Transmission ID: Leutnant Hans Gukel
Transmission receiver: RHA
Transmission begins:

Guten Abend, Kameraden der RHA

I`m very sorry for haven`t been much around for the last month, but after a hard fight against the Cannibals in Omega 5 I lost my ship and was nearly lost heavy injuried in space. If the Zoners wouldn`t have found me and brought me to Gran Canaria I wouldn`t be able to write this report. I spent 3 month in hospital on Gran Canaria until I was able to return to my beloved Rheinland, but my injuries weren`t completely healed so I couldn`t go on patrol everyday as I used to, but now I`m back and ready to serve the Army, the cause and my Vaterland.

My first patrol was highly interesting. I started in Omega 11 where I met the Daumann Trader Ryun Grivois. He gave me his word to assist us in every way he can.

[Image: ryungrivoisconvinced1.png][Image: ryungrivoisconvinced2.png]

After my conversation with Ryun I got a transmission by an Interspace trader called Vincent Goth. He asked for permission to dock to our bases and establish a trading route to our home. I scanned him and gave him the permission to establish a trade route to resupply our bases with Light Arms.

[Image: icvincentgoth1.gif][Image: icvincentgoth2.png]

Then I stayed in Ronneburg to write this report.
Gute Nacht meine Herren

Leutnant Hans Gukel

Transmission Ends

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - mc_Floyd - 02-09-2011

*Fauler appears on Screen*

(He normally refuses to send video transmissions, cause he dont want to see his Face in the net)

Guten tag meine Damen und Herren,

today I was on patrol with Leutenant Hans Gukel. In Omega 11 we found Nomads attacking innocent Rheinländer. We engaged them, knowing we both might die against this superiour vessel (a Scorpion), but we're true Rheinlander and we're here to defend Rheinland so we did. At first we did a good job, but then Sophie Schwab arrived and told us to leave this guy alone. We both refused, so she also engaged us. We fought a heroic fight against them, but in the end Leutnant Hans Guekel died. I wanted to follow him dieing as Hero for Rheinland, but I got some last orders from him:
*Comm Record*
Fauler:" Leutnant I will follow you soon"
Guekel:"No dont die senseless.....Flee, go and tell the others... te..te...tell the Command about the Nomads and Sophie Schwab...save your life. There must be one reporting this and telling the story of my death...that is the death i ever wished, but someone has to tell my Story.... AAAAAHHHH....."
[Image: gukel.jpg]
As a last heroic action he rams his exploding ship in the Scorpion. That gave me the seconds i needed to escape.

*longer silence*
Now I stand here in front of you, telling his story...Rheinland Militär didnt delivered an opinion to Nomads engaging their Miners, but it will come soon i guess. We on our side have to decide too how we handle the Sophie Schwab and the Nomad problem.

Für das Vaterland und Hans Gukel

Fauler out.

*Several Hours later*

Fauler here,

Der Leutnant ist ALIVE, he is alive. 6 hours ago I went back to Omega 11 where the battle tooks place to salvage the Leutnants corpse for an honest funeral. I found his Pot and found him in it, alive. He is badly injured and he may wont fly for many weeks, but he is alive.

Just wanted to add that, we may lost a Thor, but the more important part the pilot is alive and craves for revenge...

Fauler out

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blighter - 02-09-2011

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Viva Velasquez - Visitor, Vacationer, Volunteer

Privyet.

A few minutes ago Major Hessler got word of some Corsairs having come to visit New Berlin and we headed out to pay the pendejos a visit of our own. Apparently they must've been pirating or something like that on the Bonn - Stuttgart lane, judging by what folks in the area were able to tell us, and that's where we found them.

Not one to waste time, Major Hessler did his fancy ear-busting introduction and we opened fire on the Corsair Gunboat.

A minute or two later we were joined by Hauptmann Amsel and proceeded to give that idiota the smacking of his lifetime.

What was left was a Gladiator-class fighter which ain't worth a picture as he didn't even bother fighting back after his amigo's demise. That left him open for a quick execution by Hauptmann Amsel and me while he, the Corsair, a "Manuel Garcia", hopelessly attempted to hightail it out of there. After that we returned to Vogtland, with long-range scans telling us that Dresden and the Omegas were all looking fairly quiet.

[color=#DFFF00]Viva

-( Transmission terminated

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 02-09-2011

[font=Courier New]
Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Raymond Amsel - RHA Oberkommando

Achtung piloten!

Rekrut Alger Hirsch is hereby promoted to the rank of Flieger and is now a full fledged member of the Red Hessian Army.

Hirsch, adjust your transponder to show the appropriate [RHA] insignia and continue showing dedication to the cause like you did in the past 7 days!

That is all for now comrades.

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volksrevolution!

Transmission Terminated...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blighter - 02-12-2011

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Viva Velasquez - Visitor, Vacationer, Volunteer

Another little report like the last one. Not even an hour ago I went out to fly around for a while, maybe do some work, just something to kill time. Soon as I launched from Vogtland I was greeted by Major Hessler. Hessler's been in Omega-11, taking a look at a particular amigo whom he'd seen shooting Hessian patrols.

By the time I showed up the comrade Major had already been fighting that particular Daumann bucket. It didn't take too long for it to turn into a goner, given that we overpowered it quickly. Pay no attention to comrade Punisher by the way, from what it looked like his communications must've been shot, but as the Major raised no concerns I just shrugged it off.

We proceeded to Omega-5, taking a quick pit-stop at Ronneburg to restock our Nanobot reserves. Amigos like that Zoffer might pose no real threat, but you can't really defeat Omega-11's radiation. We had a smoke while our ships were being restocked and then we moved on, into the Hammen Hole.

As the Major has a rather "special" way of stirring up trouble, from what I've gathered on my last flights alongside him, it didn't take long for the Corsairs to respond to our presence. Or rather to us declaring ourselves the King and Queen of Omega-5 for the night.

Said Corsairs' response obviously turned violent, with us both being met by three Corsair fighters while the Osiris in that guncam-shot kept hovering dangerously close to us. One of the Corsairs' been flying one of those "Black Dragons" some of the amigos in Kusari usually tend to fly. 'Course, the usual insults were exchanged at the start, words like "pendejo", "cabron", "Cretard" and "cannibal" and others filling the channels. We kind of weren't impressed however, and the first Corsair suffered from the after-effects that a sudden nuclear discharge in the face brings to one's ship.

Next was the aforementioned "Black Dragon", which proved to be a little too nimble to shoot for prolonged periods of time. Comrade Hessler just had one of his more "funny" moments - I'm guessing I'll get to see more of those in the future - and discharged his Mini Razor at the thing point-blank, then rammed his Sabre into it...

...and proved that the rumors about house Kusari being a manufacturer of "Yogurt-Cans" are true.

The last remaining Corsair however posed a bigger issue, seeing as he was like shrouded in Ion Anomalies so much you'd think it was one of those real-freakin'-fast Squids jumping all over the place. Fortunately the issue wasn't just an issue for us but for the pilot as well and he vacated the area. We didn't have a problem with that.

What we were left with was the Osiris I mentioned earlier, and seeing that we lacked the proper support to handle a ship that size we just scrammed, Major Hessler landing on Ronneburg and me heading back to Vogtland.

[color=#DFFF00]Viva

-( Transmission terminated

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nicolas - 02-12-2011

Transmission source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Transmission ID: Leutnant Hans Gukel
Transmission receiver: RHA
Transmission begins:

Guten Tag, Kameraden der RHA

As Flieger Lukas Fauler reported my Thor was destroyed by a Nomad Scorpion but my injuries weren`t that bad. I already could fly a short patrol yesterday.

Hower, Flieger Fauler is right, we must solve the problem with Sophie Schwab, she has interrupted the way of the Army too often now. So I ask for the allowance to eliminate her if I ever meet her again. We can`t allow a traitor like her to live on and harm our cause.

On my short patrol only one thing happened. I approached Ronneburg when I saw a Freelancer called Death Verdict on long range scanner. As I got nearer to our base I realized that all station weapons fired at him. I told him to leave the area around Ronneburg but he refused to do so. So I made him move away.

[Image: deathsverdict1.png]

After short fight he finally flew away from the station and further provocted me so I made him pay for his words.

[Image: deathsverdict2.png]

Gun Cam

[Image: deathsverdictdead.png]

Another Freelancer called Kurt Bohlmann was near Ronneburg too and watched our fight, but he wasn`t as hostile as Death.

[Image: kurtbohlmann.png]

Leutnant Hans Gukel

Transmission Ends

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 02-13-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Raymond Amsel

Guten tag comrades.

Since the Daumann dogs decided to "discuss" if they wanted to donate money for their own safety, I decided that it was time to show them why they actually should do that. I went out with die herren Fischer, Volsung und Fauler to Omega 11 in order to find some of the Daumann dogs. And what do you know? They were indeed there, one of them at least.

The ship with the DHC-Miner.Bremen identification was enjoying his day in the fields, until we got there. I made sure to explain how the new situation works, namely, I made him drop his cargo and then we damaged his ship badly just to make a point of how things will work from now on. The sissy boy ran away crying from us. There was another ship there that picked up the diamonds when we were chasing the DHC coward.

[Image: yourcargoisnotsafe.png]

Well guess what, ITS NOT SAFE!

[Image: blumsg.png]

Comrades, it is time for the campaign.

I WILL NOT SLEEP, I WILL NOT EAT AND I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I FIND EVERY CORRUPT DAUMANN HEAVY CONSTRUCTION MEMBER AND PUT AN END TO HIM! THEY WONT OPPRESS ANYONE EVER AGAIN, I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT! WE WILL BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES COMRADES, TO THEIR KNEES!

Let us find out what they value more, their lives, their workers, or their money. They have tested us once and went home crying, now we will show them why they should not test us again.

Its on.