Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nicolas - 02-20-2011

Transmission source: Viernheim Base, Omega 47
Transmission ID: Leutnant Hans Gukel
Transmission receiver: RHA
Transmission begins:

Guten Abend, Kameraden der RHA

The last 2 hours on patrol were extremely exhausting.
I left Vogtland and travelled through New Berlin and Stuttgart to Omega 7. On my way there I met a Miner called Othernation. He was willing to spend 2 Million Sirius Credits to the Volksrevolution.

[Image: othernation.png]

When I arrived in Omega 7 I heard by a Daumann Miner that there`s a Corsair Imperator Gunboat in the system. I aggreed to a temporary cease fire between me and the RNC-Bremerhaven to eliminate the Corsair thread. We found him in the northern minefield and destroyed him with the help of IMG Carsten Miller.

After that I left the system and travelled to Omega 3. Near the Freeport I found 3 Corsairs sitting and pirating there. This little army consisting of a Gunboat a Bomber and a Fighter had to be eliminated, but I needed help, my only hope was once again RNC-Bremerhaven.

Salyr
Toscano

[Image: toscanoagyoid1.png][Image: toscanoagyoid2.png]

I travelled back to Omega 7 and what I found there was the most dangerous situation. A Nomad Morph called Ashmadu. I know that Nomads are called an intelligent species but I can hardly believe it. This Nomad only had 3 weapons.

Ashmadu

[Image: ashmadu1.png][Image: ashmadu2.png]

The fight didn`t last long and I decided to fly to Viernheim to do a break drink a beer and write this report.

Leutnant Hans Gukel

Transmission Ends

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - iBurn18 - 02-22-2011

Transmission source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Transmission ID: Niklas.Reinger
Transmission begins:

Greetings comrades. After days of preparing my ship, I have retired to Vogtland Base to begin my first report. Let me start by saying, it's a great honor to be accepted as a recruit into your worthy cause. Although, it seems as if the RHA Guard did not receive the memo. After the patrol graciously greeted me in Dresden, I headed straight to Northeim Base in Omega-54 to purchase the appropriate equipment for my ship. Upon my arrival, I was fired upon at sight. They then demanded to see my RHA ID, which the time, I have not yet received. So I had no choice but to leave, and find my equipment elsewhere until I could prove who I said I was. After many trips through the many Omega systems, I had finally purchased all the correct equipment I needed, including my proper Identification. Next on my list, was to get into the good graces of my fellow Red Hessians. I took the liberty to do a few favors for the locals here I met at the bar. After the deaths of many Bounty Hunter, and Corsair pilots, I was eventually well known in the community. Included in this report, is a file containing proof of my completed ship, identification, and reputation with my fellow comrades. Tomorrow I will head out on my first patrol route. I am eager to do my part in this great revolution. For the Fatherland.

[Image: SabreSetup.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - iBurn18 - 02-23-2011

Transmission source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Transmission ID: Niklas.Reinger
Transmission begins:
Niklas.Reinger, reporting in. I was on a routine patrol through the Omega systems, when I decided to head out to Omega 11 to see if I could find any DHC Miners. My pockets were feeling... Empty. To my excitement, I discovered that there was indeed, an DHC miner in the area. However, my excitement soon disappeared. When my scanners came with range, I soon discovered he was being guarded by two Bounty Hunters, and an unknown vessel. I was unable to get withing scanning range to check his ID. As much as I wanted to receive a Tax from the DHC scum, I was no match. I'm still a recruit, after all. So I unfortunately had to make a tactical retreat. This was all my Coms picked up.

[Image: Comm.png]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nicolas - 02-26-2011

Transmission source: Viernheim Base, Omega 47
Transmission ID: Leutnant Hans Gukel
Transmission begins:

Guten Tag, Kameraden der RHA

There are some things to report about in the last days.

Some days ago I started the patrol as usual. I gathered some donations for the Volksrevolution.

[Image: kmvkerrug.png]

After that I met a Rheinland Bomber near the Dresden Jumpgate in New Berlin.

Von Schmeiser

I flew my Thor at that moment, it was a fair fight until the Rheinland Gunboat Danke appeared. I could ask Shaf Hauzen for help and we coud eliminate the Gunboat.

[Image: vonschmeiser1.png]

Then I ordered Shaf Hauzen to leave us and after one hit with my SNAC Von Schmeiser was history.

[Image: vonschmeiser2.png]

Another day I met a Corsair called Antonio Manetti in Omega 47. I immediatly engaged him to prevent him flying further into Rheinland. I eliminated him soon.

Antonio Manetti

[Image: antoniomanettidead.png]

Now I`m going to start another patrol.

Leutnant Hans Gukel

Transmission Ends

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - mc_Floyd - 02-27-2011

*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Signal: Strong ***
*** To: RHA Command ***

Hallo Kammeraden,
I want to report yesterdays inzidents. I met up with Lenin, Schulz and Aegir in front of Freital. We decided to patrol our territory in O7. Directly after Jumphole we found a Bounty Hunter attacking an allied Hessian vessel.

[Image: bhgsnakehead.jpg]

we went to his aid and after a few minutes the Bounty Hunter was mine.

[Image: bhgsnakeheadkill.jpg]

Our Patrol went on into ze mining fields. There we had a little chichat with zree Kruger miners. We were talking bout the Kanzler and his crimes, how he exploits the working class and that their dreams to become rich as miners rarely could come true. After our talk all miners were so gracious that they donated us for our revolution.

On our way home ... well watch yourself.

[Image: alberich.jpg]

The end of the Story waz a firework and you know how i like fireworks

[Image: alberichkill.jpg]

An interesting aspect were his last words...

[Image: calllns.jpg]

Dont know if we shall inform the RM that they have a traitor in there rows.
I give this information in your hands Commander, decide what to do with it.

Thats from my side for today.
Fauler signing out.

*** Transmission Terminated ***
*** Signal: Lost ***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 02-27-2011

[font=Courier New]
Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Raymond Amsel - RHA Oberkommando

Achtung piloten!

Rekrut Niklas Reiniger is hereby promoted to the rank of Flieger and is now a full fledged member of the Red Hessian Army.

Reiniger, adjust your transponder to show the appropriate [RHA] insignia and continue showing dedication to the cause like you did in the past 7 days!

That is all for now comrades.

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volksrevolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 02-27-2011

From: Major Markus Heissner, Cruiser Varyag, Vogtland Base
To: RHA Command

Greeting Revolutionaries

We took the Varyag out on its standard patrol of New Berlin and Dresden. Nothing to report at all. Had a minor skirmish with a cruiser patrol and watched a few transports pass without incident. Long range scans detected RM fighters, but none engaged us. All is quiet on the home front.

Capt. Ackart took the Panther to Omega 7 and Omega 3 to lookout for Corsairs and Kruger mining vessels. A total of 5 million in revenue from the corporate thugs and managed a long conversation with a particular miner who seemed on the edge of joining our cause. Evidentialy Kruger management has not changed its treatment of employees since Vohn Rohe Day.

Capt. Heaton took the Bluker on a long range patrol to Omega 5 to see about a Corsair incursion there. When they entered the system, the cannibals left. Nothing else to report.

Despite the ongoing war, our front has been quite quiet as of late.

Commander RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 02-27-2011

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr, RHA Oberkommando

Kameraden.

This is a notice to inform you that Herr Hauptmann Raymond Amsel will be officially awarded the rank of Major in next week's promotion ceremony. He is now officially taking seat in the RHA Oberkommando. Due to the nature of his current assignments, the structure and organisation of the Oberkommando will not be visibly affected by this, so all operations can carry on as normal.

Congratulations to Herr Amsel, and may you all take him as an example.

Signed,
RHA Oberkommando

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blighter - 02-28-2011

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Viva Velasquez - Visitor, Vacationer, Volunteer

PRIVYEEET COMRAAADESH!

So like one hour ago I was like WHOA! WHOOOAAA! AMIGO GUKEL IS IN HAAAM-*hic*-BUUURG! And whoa the first second I like see he's there he's like "VIVA MY SISTER! COME ON IN, I'M SHOOTING DUCKS! IN A POND!"

And I was like WHOA DUDE REALLY? REALLY BRO? AMIGO I'M COMING! But wait... I'm not your sister! So then I was like confused but it's okay, no problemo, ENN PEE like we say, and I went there but I think one of the ducks was a Rheinland Military dude... duck... thing... somethin', I don't care, it hit him and his ship exploded. It looked pretty, but it must've sucked balls comradesh, totally must've! Anyway man I tell you things went kind of weird from there. Crap actually maybe it went a totally different way, I don't remember... I should drink more, it might help! But okay. OKAY. FIIINE LET'S GO ON.

So like I was totally there and then those ducks... no wait Military ducks... fellas... officers? WHOOO CAAARES! They were shooting me, and I was shooting them, and they weren't hitting, and I was like all chill and jazz and then yeah like one of our comrades... Dude McGuy... no wait I think his name was Hans... Obermann Hans something? I don't know man but we were like there and then we like made a Fafnir-duck or somethin' run. Then a Wrath or somethin'. Then at some point comrade Lenin came... my memory's fuzzy... it sucks...

Oh yeah there was this one green dude... duck... man I don't know I should stop getting so drunk... no wait I shoul... bah I DON'T KNOW! BUUUT! Okay so like this one dude-uck was like getting new ships over and over! He exploded! THREE TIMES! SOOO AWESOME MAN! SO AWESOME!

But it's cool because then later Lenin, Vladdie my homeboy, my amigo, hermano, THE MAN totally I swear, he like dueled one of them Admirals of the Military, that Putzkammer dude... chick... duck man, let's leave it at duck, oh and it was awesome because he toasted his, her, well ITS duck-mobile man I swear, and Hans was like DUDE oh man HANS WAS ON FIRE MAN, all the time! I mean our Hans... okay. Anyway I swear he couldn't stop doing the pew-pew! YEAH! It was like TOOOTALLY SICKNASTY! But it's cool because he was like dueling too and then he built an... explosion or something I don't know, I was on my way back then.

But then I was like at Vogtland and I hit the auto-driver... no pilot, auto-pilot thing and suddenly BAM SIRENS EVERYWHERE RED ALERT THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING OH MY GOD!

Well no but like the stupid thing had a failure and I crashlanded with my bird on the hangaaa...haaa...-*hic*-...deck. Thing. WHATEVER, IT FREAKIN' HURT! Oh and yeah so like my bird's kind of... damaged... and I kinda... I don't know the Chief dude like said Ja Ja, Nein Nein, no way to get them parts for that thing real quick and you're without a ship and I was like DUDE WHAT THE FFFfff- and he hit me on the head. No wait, I think I got hit on the head way earlier when I crashed. Crap, I don't remember but now I'm without a working bird and getting drunk.

Speaking of getting drunk! HEY HESSLER! ADDIE! GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE AND LET'S PLAY POKER YOU SLUT! YOU STILL OWE ME HUNDRED CREDS FROM THE LAST TIME YOU B-

[color=#DFFF00]ERROR

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roter Frontkämpferbund - 03-01-2011

Message to: RHA Command
Message from: Rotfrontkampferbund

[Image: 2200.png]

Guten tag.

3 days ago we've received the SCRA distress call from the Omega-47 system. The lone bomber was attacked by 3 ORI-tagged Fearlesses. Our carrier Lexx responded. Some RHA pilots went alongside with us, too. Long story short, one was already destroyed when we got there, and the rest shortly followed, swallowed some double mortars and cerberuses and were gone.

[Image: image.png]

Now, you may be interested in who the hell are ORI. We've contacted Omicroners on that matter. They are some weird religious group flying zoner-built capital ships (and only them), they already got expelled from the Omicron 74 system, and are also hostile with the BHG at least.

2 days ago our carrier Stakhanov was doing the usual fighter suppy run to the Viernheim base. As soon as it entered the system, however, Viernheim has contacted him and told about two ORI capital ships nearby. They were literally sitting right next to the base, too. Quick contact with the zoners just passing by the system revealed that those were probably the last ones operational, so the closest avaliabe cd-carrying vessel (Wagemut gunboat) was called and they ceased to be operational shorty after.

[Image: screen3716.th.png] [Image: screen3717.th.png]

Some Sails passed by on the brink of the scanner range, but that was the job for patrols.

So we set course back, but on the Omega-5 hole Sails intercepted with 2 bombers. While we were here, 3rd sail bomber arrived along with corsair cruiser, who engaged, too.

Thankfully, Hans Gukel in his Odin was passing by, so we set course back to Viernheim and by the time we got there, one bomber was already down, thanks to Solaris turrets gunners. So we went after cruiser, but Hans got his ship damaged and was forced to withdraw, while another bomber arrived, getting their count back to 3 and thus dangerous. However, some time our Cerberus turrets gunners managed to get a bomber down, his pilot obviously thought he can fly in the straight lines just because he has more than 2 klicks between us. Thus, it was safe again for getting on the cruiser, and cruising right next to him with Wagemut keeping him CDed did the trick. Satisfied with the result, we moored to the Viernheim and called a fighter wing to scare the remaining sairs away. Chasing two bombers down with a Zephyr would be a waste of H-Fuel.

[Image: screen3721cr.png]

[Image: screen3722cr.png]

[Image: screen3724cr.png]

They will know better next time. Interceptors, ha.

**************MESSAGE ENDS***************