Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Radio Freies Rheinland - 04-09-2011

Message to: Red Hessian Army
Comm ID: RHA Oberkommando

Kameraden.

An emergency meeting of the Oberkommando was called into session last night regarding the recent troubles in Sigma-13, and the Rheinland government's obvious imperialist intentions. But this is not all that is to it. Ever since the crisis started, our shipments of H-Fuel have been erratic. The increased Corsair presence in Sigma-17 has led to massive problems in transit, and this is something that must be solved.

Therefore, the Revolutionary Council has decided an expeditionary force must be sent immediately to secure a surplus of H-Fuel for our bases. The immediate goal is the accumulation of 50,000 units of H-Fuel ASAP.

We realise perfectly well that even the smallest presence from our side will draw the attention of the Corsairs and the Rheinland Military, therefore a military operation is being launched simultaneously to serve as a diversion. The fleet, consisting of three cruisers: the RHC Gelderland, RHC Jeschke and RHC Von Rohe is currently heading to Sigma-13 for temporary moor with Yanagi before proceeding further into the nebula.

This operation will now be referred to as Operation Schlangenoel. Its endgame for us should be a further solidifying of our relationship with the GMG, a store of H-Fuel sufficient for 3 months of standard operations, relations with any friendly Kusari entities and a detailed and up to date data of all Sigma-13 installations.

The immediate goals of Operation Schlangenoel:

Objective A - transport:
'€¢ Obtain and transport no less than 50,000 units of H-Fuel from the GMG to our stores on Ronneburg base.
'€¢ [Secondary] Contract friendly shipping organisations for help with the primary objective.
Objective B - military:
'€¢ Provide sufficient cover for the transport operation by engaging and occupying Military forces in Sigma-13.
'€¢ [Secondary] Secure allies from forces native to the area to help us attack the Military.
'€¢ [Tertiary] Assist the GMG against invading Corsair, Kusari or Military forces.
Take note: all forces not committed on the Omega-5 front are now part of this operation. All fighters are to relocate to Bruchsal base until forward docking points can be secured.

For the Final Victory.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 04-11-2011

For this operation in Sigma 13, What do you need me to move to the front?

Currently Ackart is in 47 doing patrols on the Corsair front. They have been making more and more incursions there and the Moltke is making nearly 24 hour patrols. The ship was heavily damaged by a combined fleet of Dreadnaughts a few hours ago but made it back to base safely. Ackart is still getting her assessed for repairs.

Heaton is in 7 in the Panther harassing Krugar mining operations and the Varyag is doing what it always has in New Berlin.

The Bluker is finishing a scheduled refit and should be operational within 2 days.

Except from the recent action in 47, our patrols have been pretty quiet and I am sure that the crew of the Varyag is getting restless. I have just now given orders to the navigator to set course for Sigma 13 and should be arriving within a few hours.

We are standing by for orders for the rest of the ships under my command, reason we haven't moved so far is to not leave our flank open with the main fleet working with the GMG.

Waiting response,

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SGTMatt - 04-12-2011

ID: *encrypted*

Good day Gentlemen

I have been in contact with a Hessian Cruiser that recently arrived in this area whose captain I have had a long acquaintance with. Major Heissner informed me of your need to have H-fuel transported to your forward base of Ronneburg which I am more then happy to do. I have been a long time shipper of blood diamonds to various houses while dropping off mining machinery to Vogtland in quantities of thousands of tons. I have a powerful transport armed and armored enough to complete this task.

I have a good standing with the Hessians and would love to assist in any way possible. As I am sending this, crews are loading H-fuel for our first run.

In order to keep the RM and Corsairs from actively hunting us down, I would like to keep the ID and make of my vessel secured for the time being. ID and ship name can be sent by secure coms as needed. Proof of shipments will be sent as they are delivered.

Sincerely

Capt. Lawson

*Screen comes back to life and the sounds of machinery and Hessian accents can be heard in the back ground*

We have just moored to Ronneburg and are unloading the first shipment. The Supply Sergeant is signing off on our shipment of 3990 units of H-Fuel delivered. My crew needs a rest as we came under attack twice from corsair forces en route. The captured pilots have been transferred to your custody.

Capt. Lawson - signing off

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 04-26-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Oberleutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

After rekuired preparations fur Operation Schlangenoel, today ich headed on transport vessel [RHA]RHT-Raeuber to supervise the process ov ze operation. Ve are glad zat our supplies ov H-Fuel are arriving safely, und route from Sigmas back to Omegas ist rather more quiet zan ve had expekted.
During mein stay aboard ze Raeuber, total ov 8,560 Units ov H-Fuel vere moved to Ronneburg Base to be used fur our operations, und vith ze current schedule, ze first phase ov Schlangenoel should be komplete vithin a veek. Vorthvhile to mention, during our last run from Sigmas, ve vere eskorted by a GMG| vessel through Sigma-17 und Sigma-19 sistems. Kaptain ov gunship vessel, GMG|GPS-Karura.Maru, vas kompletely freundly und unzerstanding, und ich also foresee us und ze guild vorking together vithin ze Sigma sektor if ve ever decide to expand our aktivities into ze region und have to kounter Korzair forces in ze area.

Access Attachments:
[] [] [] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Chucc - 04-27-2011

***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Viktor Reich
RE: Ship Purchase

Guten Tag,

I purchased today a Gunboat Class vessel for my personal use. It does fly Hessian Colors with pride, but I admit almost total ignorance of the major politics ofthe Hessian Forces. I offer my assistance at any time to any RHA pilot. I simply managed to get on a very lucky streak at a local gambling establishment, managed to rake in a cool forty million in credits and have used them to purchase this ship in hopes of making a name for myself. If there is anything I can do to help the cause, please feel free to let me know.

Respectfully,

Viktor

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 04-27-2011

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr, RHA Oberkommando
Encryption: High

To all Red Hessian forces:

All standing revolutionary forces not assigned to cargo raider squadrons or Omega-5 defence are hereby ordered to relocate to Freital or Ronneburg in preparation for a large scale assault of Omega-7. This includes the battlegroup dispatched to the Frankfurt and Sigma-13 system. Rheinland Military forces have moved into position in Omega-7. Preliminary raiding actions on Military controlled holdings in Omega-7 are to commence immediately. The capital ships RHC Jeschke and RHC Gelderland will provide direct support. Date of first major assault to be revealed.

To RHA:

Oberleutnant Dresner is as of now bearing the rank of Hauptmann. He will be part of the organising team overseeing the Omega-7 assault, along with the RHA and RF leadership.

-----

Kameraden, we have been waiting for this moment. If we time our push right, we will take the whole system by storm with full backing of the IMG while we're at it. There won't be any ifs or buts now. The battle for this system will be a perfect place for the Military to soak up some damage, before we commence our first conquest in Rheinland space actual. Remember: destroy everything that does not fight on our side. Smash up Military and corporate controlled stations, deal as much damage as possible. We're there to trash their holdings, and I am sure all of you will enjoy it every step of the way.

You can consider Operation Nebelsturm as officially started.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 04-28-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Hauptmann Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

A quick summary ov last days kombat reports:
8190424: Our patrols from Omega-7 varned us about high prezence ov Rheinwehr kapital ships in sistem, so me und Major Hessler each took kommand ov one ov ze Armee's gunships und headed tovard ze sistem.
Just as alvays, neither ov ze kapital ships vere any ov trouble, und both fell pretty fast. However, as soon as me aboard [RHA]RHGB-Berserker und Herr Hessler aboard [RHA]RHGB-Ostwind took kare ov ze kruizer, ve had to kall in support from [RF] forces in ze area to deal vith ze Rheinwehr Battleship zat had just arrived into ze sistem.

Vhen both kapitals vere destroyed, ve returned our forces to Freital to resupply und repair ze minor damage taken during ze fights.

8190427: During a regular patrol through Omega-3 sistem, ve ran into tvo EDGE| gunboats. Knoving ze kovards zey vere, ve knew if ve decide to vait fur more reinforcements zey'll run avay, so ve engaged right avay, und soon after ve vere joined by tvo Rot Front pilots. As ze first gunship vas destroyed, ze sekond one decided to run fur ze sun, so ve kalled in a [RF] gunboat to take kare ov zat one. However, in ze meantime yet anozer Orca arrived und joined ze fight - vho, after ze 2nd orca's destruction, ran fur ze klosest docking port und docked vith heavily damaged ship.

So, total count ov zese tvo fights vere One (1) Rheinwehr Battleship, One (1) Rheinwehr Kruizer und Tvo (2) EDGE| Gunboats destroyed, as vell as One (1) EDGE| Gunboat heavily damaged.

Also, a comm log ist inkluded in ze report, vhich ze Oberkommando might be interested to look into.

Access Attachments: Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 04-29-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Major Raymond Amsel

[Image: rhar.png]

Comrades, operation Nebelsturm started off well.

Yesterday we successfully intercepted the Rheinland Military pigs that were in the system, along with their Daumann dog-lackeys. The Military forces were assaulting the Coalition Army, so we executed a counter-assault. The Kanzler dogs never even saw it coming. They have no knowledge of performing warfare in the Omegas. The clouds, gases and rocks that have been our shelter for years, now work for us again. With this tactical expertise we destroyed several of their ships, and some ran for their lives back into Stuttgart.

Attached Images:

[Image: screen9d.th.png][Image: screen111.th.png][Image: screen12a.th.png][Image: screen13x.th.png][Image: screen10p.th.png]

Comrades, now is the time. The Kanzler has made a crucial mistake in trying to claim Omega 7 as his own. We will show them, be it by blood or fear, that Omega 7 has only one true owner, and that owner is the Volk! The Kanzler dogs were, besides their defeat, given a few more words on the battlefield:

Quote:[RHA]*encrypted*: Remember this day Military pigs!
[RHA]*encrypted*: Remember the day the Hessians came to take back Omega 7.
[RHA]*encrypted*: Remember the day you got outplayed.
[RHA]*encrypted*: The day you decided to take Omega 7 from its rightful owners, the Volk..
[RHA]*encrypted*: Is the day of your undoing!

Für das Vaterland, für die Volksrevolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 04-30-2011

---Incomming Transmission---
ID: Gefreiter Peter Schubert

[color=#CC0000]
Kameraden,

Today we have managed to achieve another success in the Omega-7 system. We were attacked by a patrol of the Rheinland Military, one Wraith of the Polizei and one of these EDGE mercenaries. What should I say, they were many, I counted about 7 enemies, against us, 5 pilots ready to destroy them whatever it may take. It was a rough battle, both sides took damage, but we were able to win after a long battle. All their ships got destroyed...

[Image: RHA29.jpg]

Schubert out.

[color=#990000]The Red Hessian Army
---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 05-01-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Major Raymond Amsel

[Image: rhar.png]

More good news Comrades!

We successfully destroyed a Rheinland Federal Polizei patrol in the Frankfurt system. What is even better, is that they had a heavy Rheinland Battleship as their "cover". The cowards attacked our fighters along with the Battleship, hoping to get an easy victory. How mistaken they were.

The RFP officers got destroyed by our fighters, even after taking supplies from the Battleship, and the Rot Front heavy hitters dealt with our "big target".

Attached Images:

[Image: screen1nvq.th.png][Image: screen2if.th.png][Image: screen3ro.th.png]

Für das Vaterland, für die Volksrevolution!