Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 05-01-2011

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA

Genossen,

Our neural net scanning teams have picked up some juicy information this morning. As you are well aware the current state of de facto war between the IMG and Rheinland has left Daumann... lacking in a whole lot of different ores and materials. Not the least of which being Beryllium and Niobium. Thanks to their directors' lack of foresight, here's an excerpt from the unencrypted, sirius wide channel:

Quote:Daumann Trading, Mining and Security Company is looking for a reliable supply of niobium and beryllium. Therefore we are offering two contracts:
- 10 000 units of niobium delivered to Leipzig Station every month for 20 000 000 Sirius credits per month
- 10 000 units of beryllium delivered to The Ring every month for 20 000 000 Sirius credits per month

Now obviously it is in our best interest to keep these Daumanns on the downturn, the longer we can keep this up the better. So I want all our raiders in das Vaterland to stop and drop any traders found with niobium in Dresden, and any traders found with beryllium in New Berlin. Once we get more information on who is going to be hauling the bulk of the stuff, we can hit them hard so they bow out of this deal.

Alles klar?

Regards,
Hoerst

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Littleone - 05-01-2011

::Incoming transmission::
::Sender id:: Bjorn Furst

Guten tag mein herrs. Zis is Furst reporting, I have come across many things today. First some other Hessians and I vent to Omega 7 as zere were several DHC and Vounty hunters. We engaged zem and managed to kill a couple, but zen a Rheinland battleship and a couple of cruisers showed up. We fought on for a vit more, vut zen we decided to head back to omega 11 as zere were to many of zem.

After we got back to Omega 11, a vew of ze vounty hunters followed us, we fought zem, but zey van avay.

Zen I vent to Omega 7 alone, I encountered several people. Ze first was a DSE called Silver_train. He rufused to donate so I dealt with him.

Zen I moved on to an IMG miner, he said he vud pay me, but he took a vit longer than I would have liked, a vounty hunter started coming so I shot him. I vent back to omega 11, where I met two other Hessians. The vounty hunter followed me in a cruiser, we attacked him for a while, it was a lenghtly battle, but at last the vounty hunter was killed. Zat is all I can remember....

Bjorn Furst...
Over, and out.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 05-02-2011

Message to: Bjorn Furst
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA

Good to have you back Herr Furst, and good job yesterday. There is but one issue: we must avoid attacking the IMG, and this includes hassling their miners. We need a good rep in the Omega systems if we are to smash the Military, otherwise they will all turn on us like they do on those Corsair scoundrels and we will have a much bigger fight on our hands.

So remember, leave the IMG alone. There are more than enough Daumann and Kruger in the Omega systems, and they actually need to be stopped. Make sure you are familiar with the operational manual.

Regards,
Hoerst

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 05-04-2011

---Incomming Transmission---
ID: Gefreiter Peter Schubert

[color=#CC0000]
Kameraden,

We found some Daumann pilots in the Omega-11 system near Solarius Station, one Marauder and one Eagle. They were told to dock to save themselves, but they refused to do so. It surprised me to be honest, but we didn't waste more time and opened fire on them. We won after some minutes...

[Image: RHA30.jpg]

Schubert out.

[color=#990000]The Red Hessian Army
---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 05-06-2011

---Incomming Transmission---
ID: Gefreiter Peter Schubert

[color=#CC0000]
Kameraden,

Today we spotted some pilots of Daumann and the Military, about 3 fighters and 1 Gunboat, in the Omega-7 system. I teamed up with our allies from the SCRA and we started to attack the Gunboat, named RNC-Freya. We did a lot of damage, but it managed to jump into Stuttgart and we were not able to follow because of the remaining enemies. Both sides received backup, Major Hoerst joined our side. The RHA took care of the DHC, while the SCRA focused on the Military. It didn't take us long to take out the DHC and we focused on the Military from now on. We were able to destroy 2 Military fighters before I had to return to base because of critical damage on my ship.

[Image: RHA31.jpg]

Schubert out.

[color=#990000]The Red Hessian Army
---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ryummel - 05-07-2011

Incoming transmission
Source: Freital, Omega-11
Comm ID: Flieger
Armin Kaestner, Rote Hessen Armee.

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#FFFFFF]Kameradeeen!
It has come to my ears that somebody is spreading lies and slander about me sitting the whole day in Freital's bar doing nothing while my Odin fighter collects dust! To prove this individual wrong, I will send to the Oberkommando the proofs of me fighting for our great and glorious cause! Because Armin isn't a lazy kamerad and he will be answer the call of duty when needed!
[font=Arial Narrow]Attached highly secured and encrypted stuff:

[Image: screen287.th.jpg][Image: screen275.th.jpg][Image: screen274.th.jpg][Image: screen270.th.jpg][Image: screen271.th.jpg][Image: screen267.th.jpg][Image: screen268.th.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Chucc - 05-07-2011

***Incoming Transmission***
COMM ID: Viktor Reich
Vessel: Workers.Comp
Vessel Class: Gunboat

I have been enjoying he hospitality of the Molly pilots I have had the honor in the past to meet. I will be moving back to Omega 5 as soon as my ship is full of guns. My hopsts seem to be connected to the already active Light Arms racket we wrok with out here in Dublin and I will simply be acting as courier. If there is anyone in particular that I should report to when I arrive in Ronneburg I'd like to be able to let them know I am coming ahead of time. I will be moving on to the Omega 7 system and Freital Base shortly after my ship is unloaded as I have arrangements to look at a permanent residence on that station.

If there is any connection to this channel and the command staff at Freital i'd appreciate a name or location to set up a posible interview with the command of patrol duties in Omega 7 as my Gunboat will be supporting any activities happening in Omega 7 by the Hessian forces.

Danke.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - equinosz - 05-09-2011

[Incoming transmission]
Comm ID: Roland.Keifer
Subject: Patrol Report

My patrol took place in Omega-11 system, between the Omega-55 jump hole and Freital base. I encountered a Daumann freighter undocking from Solarius station, but as fast he saw me turned 180 degrees, and went back to the station. The following time during the patrol was very calm, didn't even encounter a single fighter. I returned to Freital base for resupply and I'm waiting for new orders.
Roland Keifer over and out.

[Message Ends]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - equinosz - 05-09-2011

Rekrut Roland Keifer reporting the ship is fully equipped, and operational:

[Image: screen14u.png][Image: screen16c.png][Image: screen17f.png][Image: screen18c.png]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 05-09-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Major Raymond Amsel

[Image: rhar.png]

Attention soldaten.

Rekrut Keifer, you are hereby promoted to the rank of Flieger and as such fully accepted into the ranks of the Red Hessian Army. Put the appropriate [RHA] tag on your ship. Continue showing dedication to the cause as you have until now and continue making your Vaterland proud.

Für das Vaterland, für die Volksrevolution!