Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 05-10-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Major Raymond Amsel

[Image: rhar.png]

Comrades!

Dedication, loyalty, and hard work should always be rewarded. Das Oberkommando notices these things, up into the smallest details. Following that mission, another one of our brothers in arms shall climb the ranks today.

Herr Schubert, for unwavering loyalty, dedication to the Hessian cause, and continuous hard work you continue to show both in the field and in the barracks, you will from now on wear the colors of a Leutnant of the Red Hessian Army.

Congratulations Leutnant Schubert, you are making your Vaterland und your Comrades proud. Continue showing such effort! The drinks on Vogtland are on you tonight.

Für das Vaterland, für die Volksrevolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - equinosz - 05-11-2011

[Incoming transmission]
Comm ID: Roland.Keifer
Subject: Patrol Report

Today's patrol took place mainly in Omega-7 system. At Freistadt Base I encountered a civilian undocking. I started a conversation with him, just to make sure if he's at our side, or not. Uploading comm system log.

[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Hey Gonzo!
Dr.Gonzo: hello
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Nice to meet you!
Dr.Gonzo: you too
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Who do you work for?
Dr.Gonzo: havent decided yet
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: I hope you won't ally yourself with the capitalists!
Dr.Gonzo: can you recommend some faction then?
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Yes, the Hessians
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: We fight for the people!
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: And try to break the capitalist corporations
Dr.Gonzo: hmm...fighting is not my strength
Dr.Gonzo: thats why i thought i could earn some easier money
Dr.Gonzo: without risking my life and so on
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Fighting... not only by weapons.
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: We have to trade too.
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: But that way you sell yourself, your hearth, your body to the capitalists!
Dr.Gonzo: doesn`t this make you capitalists too?
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: What??
Dr.Gonzo: if you trade
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Just trading doesn't make you capitalist
Dr.Gonzo: so what do the hessians trade then?
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Almost everything, just like the corporations, but we never exploit the others like they do.
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: We care about the common people, just like a fighter pilot, a trader, or a factory worker.
Dr.Gonzo: i heard bad things about the hessians
Dr.Gonzo: like they were robbing and looting ...
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Yes, that's true. We rob the the Rheinland military, who tries to hide everything from the common people.
Dr.Gonzo: well, i dont like the part about the looting but i dont like Rheinland either
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Rheinland is full of corrupt people. And we will show them the right way.
Dr.Gonzo: how?
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: We will break their corrupt system in a way they will never forget.
Dr.Gonzo: you mean with violence?
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Only if we have to.
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: Every victory needs sacrifices.
Dr.Gonzo: hmmm, i have to talk about it with my mother. she allways said the hessians are bad people
Dr.Gonzo: ok i have to leave and think about it
[RHA]RoIand.Keifer: I will keep a close eye on you, and if you step on the wrong side, you'll regret it!

I could barely finish my last sentence, when he jumped. I suggest keeping a close eye on him, with some definiteness I hope we can count him as an ally.
On the rest of the patrol I encountered no other ships. Returned to Omega-11 Freital base for resupply.
Roland Keifer waiting for new orders.
Over and out.

Attachments:
[Image: screen22zz.png][Image: screen23o.png][Image: screen25i.png][Image: screen26ix.png][Image: screen27m.png]
[Transmission ends]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 05-11-2011

---Incomming Transmission---
ID: Leutnant Peter Schubert

[color=#CC0000]
Kameraden,

We managed to score another great victory against our enemies, the Corsairs. We striked their home world, in System Omicron-Gamma. We collected our forces and got as many capital ships as possible to enceounter any threat that could appear in Gamma. We took of course some snubcraft with us and our comrades from the SCRA supported us as well. I was flying my Thor in that mission.

When we first entered the area of Planet Crete we were surprised that there were almost no defenders, it was like an invitation for us. It took some time before we found some Corsair ships, only snubs at the beginning. We started shoot them, however our cap ships held back untill we spotted the first enemy caps. It was the usual story, as soon as the first one of their cap ships undocked, one after another follows. We were strong and took out as many as possible and only received low damage to our forces.

I was able to take some guncam-shots during the mission:

[Image: RHA32.jpg]

[Image: RHA34.jpg]

[Image: RHA33.jpg]

[Image: RHA35.jpg]

Schubert out.

[color=#990000]The Red Hessian Army
---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roter Frontkämpferbund - 05-12-2011

[Image: headeremp.png]

Kameraden, here come the last news about our success against the Rheinland machine of opression. Few days ago, several Bundschuh pilots in Omega-7 were seriously outnunbered by the Rheinwehr soldaten and hired guns. The Rote Hessen Armee and Rot Front sent their pilots to break the cordon and force the agressors to fall back. The Crossbones pilots that arrived to provide the necessary help lost a couple of ships heavily damaged, but we managed to escape and bring our friends to safety.

[Image: rep1q.jpg]

The counter-attack took place in a hour. First our forces sweeped away the mercenaries - and then jumped to Stuttgart where the remains of those hired guns and Rheinwehr and Bundespolizei schweines fell back to the Ulm Border Station where attempted to resist our attacks under the cover of stationary defences. It was useless.

[Image: rep2n.png]

Traffic control alert: [RM]Fr.Carl.v.Manstein has requested to dock

[color=#0000f1]Death: EDGE|Huitzilopochtli killed himself (Mine)

Death: RFP|Wach.Daniel was killed by [RF]Vladimir.Lenin. (Gun)

Death: Vince_Gallard was killed by [RHA]AdoIph.Hessler (Gun)

Death: EDGE|Kaminari was killed by [RF]Vladimir.Lenin. (Gun)

Death: EDGE|Laamaomao was killed by an NPC

Traffic control alert: [RM]Fl.Hans.Philipp has requested to dock

Death: [RM]Ge.Adolf.Hoguf was killed by [RF]Lexx (Gun)

Death: RNC_Viraat was killed by *CBF*Ferryman (Gun)

Death: RNC-Henrich was killed by an NPC

Death: RNC-Bayern was killed by an NPC

In the last desperate attempt to fight back, Rheinwehr moved in the Battleships outkitted with the high-speed Solaris turrets. This move clearly shown that our action made them panic-striken and they even considered weakening the Hamburg front to push back the light shiops of The Rote Hessen Armee and Rot Front.

[Image: rep3m.jpg]

It wasn't very effective. Our "Zephyr" class Carriers smashed the enemies, ending the battlefield full of the remains of the Rheinwehr fleet.

[Image: bottomer.png]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 05-15-2011

Message to: RHA, RF
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA
Encryption: High

Kameraden.

This is an important order. The Oberkommando has contacted Interspace Commerce and subcontractors to deliver a vital last shipment for Projekt 09. The shipment will be delivered to a cargo bay on Freital from where we will transport the goods ourselves to Wolfsburg Shipyard, Omega-54. Therefore, Interspace Commerce transports heading to Freital have been given permission to call on standing Hessian forces in case of any interferences while in our area of operations.

These shipments MUST make it to Freital. Any delays will be extremely harmful to our progress in the Omega systems. The security of those IC transports is as of right now considered a high priority. Adjust your actions accordingly. The future of the Volksrevolution depends on you.

Regards,
Hoerst

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - flashover600 - 05-23-2011

>>ATTN; RHA COMMAND
>>ID; LUKAS ROTHSTEIN, FLIEGER
>>SUBJECT; AFTER ACTION REPORT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag alle,

I was patrolling Stuttgart today and I stopped a transport in a trade lane for questioning. Callsign "Malevolent", ID "Freelancer". I asked where he was delivering his polymer freight to. He told me he was on his way to Frankfurt. I told him he should consider not delivering to any Rhineland corporations or supporting bases. That they corrupt minds. That they rape der Vaterland. I charged him a fee and he was on his way. Hopefully what I said he thinks about and makes the right decision to join our movement!

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/f...RHA/screen6.jpg

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 05-27-2011

---Incomming Transmission---
ID: Leutnant Peter Schubert

[color=#CC0000]
Kameraden,

I spotted some pilots of the Rheinland Military in the Stuttgart system, one Hauptmann, one Feldwebel and one Flieger, they were near the gas clouds. I have to admit that I was quite surprised to see them there. I attacked them and got help from Flieger Rothstein, however he is not really combat experienced and his ship got shot down very quickly, but he has potential. A pilot of the Landwirtrechtbewegung joined the battle some moments after it. We were able to force the Hauptmann to run away, he was good but after he was gone it was sure the remaining RM pilots would lose. The Feldwebel got shot down and the Flieger ran away...

[Image: RHA36.jpg]

Schubert out.

[color=#990000]The Red Hessian Army
---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - flashover600 - 05-27-2011

>>ATTN; RHA COMMAND
>>SUBJECT; AFTER ACTION REPORT - RHEINLAND MILITARY ENCOUNTER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RHA Command,

In the Stuttgart system, I was watching the the Stuttgart->New Berlin jump gate for any enemy activity. I noticed an OSC transport ship and tried to give chase. A Bounty Hunter took out my cruise boosters, so I had to play catch-up. The transport got too much of a head start on me so I had to leave the trade lane. That's when two Rheinland Military vessels noticed me and gave chase. I quickly retreated towards Darmstadt Depot where I ran into "[RHA]-handgranate". I lured the RM ships to the sector F-4 where "handgranate" intercepted while I went to resupply. 2k from again joining "handgranate" the RM ships engaged. One of the pilots was very skilled. My evasive maneuvers proved ineffective. I couldn't get my sights on the ship so I had to rely on Nuke Mines. Out of nanos and shields, I tried to run but the pilot disabled my boosters. Fortunately I had time to eject. I live to fight another day for the sake of a free Rhineland!

Lukas Rothstein
RED HESSIAN ARMY

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - flashover600 - 05-28-2011

>>ATTN; RHA COMMAND
>>SUBJECT; AFTER ACTION REPORT - INDIE FREIGHTERS

RHA Command,

Patrolling the Stuttgart system once again today. I encountered two independent freighters. The first, "Jieke" (Freelancer ID) was hauling Luxury Goods. I asked where he was taking them, he wouldn't respond. I was being harassed by Daumann and Kruger ships (//NPCs) and he got away. He ran, I could not give chase. I had to resupply. I assume he delivered to Planet Baden Baden due to the quick turn around.

The next freighter was another independent hauling super conductors, "Ponderosa" (Independent Trader ID). I questioned him where he was taking the freight. He responded "Freistat". Again, the Daumann ships harassed me and he took the trade lane to Planet Stuttgart. Fortunately, our friends with LWC interrupted the lane and I met up with him once again and successfully retrieved payment.

For the freedom of Rhineland!

Lukas Rothstein
RED HESSIAN ARMY

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 06-03-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Hauptmann Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

During a regular Omega-11 patrol today aboard ze Berserker, mein krew und ich ran into a Korzair gunboat vho vas vandering around ze sistem, probably looking fur some miner to harass or even vorse, to shoot some ov our volks. So, to get rid ov him fast, ich ordered mein krew to open fire und just like uzual, ze Korzair vessel started to retreat back to Omega-41 sistem soon as ze few impacts vere made on shield.
Chasing after ze skum, he didn't last long... As ve vere nailing zat piece ov junk down, tvo ov our volks arrived but both vere ordered to stand down und vithout taking any damage, ze Berserker managed to down One (1) Imperator-klass gunboat vithout even ze least ov effort.
On our vay back to Freital, ve noticed a Rheinwehr gunboat near Freital, but a Reaver Mercenary present vas already dealing vith it, so.. After making sure ze merc does vhat he's getting paid fur right, Berserker returned to Freital fur refueling u resupplying.

Access Attachments: Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]