Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 06-17-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

[Image: 264px-Rhalogo.png]
[color=#CC0000]Comm ID: Hauptmann Peter Schubert

[color=#CC0000]
Kameraden,

Today we got visited by the WRF in Omega-11 near Freital. This time they had some random mercs and a turtle supporting them. We collected some ships and started our attack before they could even think of entering the area arround Freital. Their bomber support died after some minutes followed by one of these foolish mercenaries. The last mercenary ran away like a little dog and we took care of the last remaining WRF fighters.

[Image: RHA41.jpg]

The turtle was strange, preferred to fly to the sun where it was sitting still for unknown reasons. But eh, was a nice picture...

Picture 1
Picture 2

Schubert out.

[color=#CC0000]
The Red Hessian Army

>>>End of Transmission<<<

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nicolas - 06-18-2011

Transmission source: Freital Base, Omega 11
Transmission ID: Leutnant Hans Gukel
Transmission receiver: RHA
Transmission begins:

Guten Tag, Kameraden der RHA

As you might have noticed I have been very active gathering the ressources for Operation Aasfresser lately. Due to the time I spend on various Hessian Traders I wasn`t able to get to my office to write a report.
Finally the gathering of ressources has come to an end so I`ve found the time to write this report.

During the Operation I visited Liberty and I took the chance to bring some of our Diamonds there.

Blood Diamonds

Furthermore there is a struggle with the RMs and the Bounty Hunters to report about.
Today Kamerad Sasha Grau from RotFront Kampfverbund and me spottet an Bunter Battlecruiser in Omega 7. We launched our Thor`s and crossed his way not far from the Jumphole to Omega 11. We immediately opened fire on this serious thread to the Volksrevolution. It seems like the Kommandant of that Cruiser didn`t know how to handle the situation as we could easily eliminate him.

Debeli Boda
[Image: debelibodadeath.png]

We quickly retreated to Freital to switch to our Fighters for the battle up to come, as we already spottet some enemy fighters in Omega 7. As far as we got back to Omega 7, there where some Rheinwehr Schweine of the West Rheinland Fleet already waiting for us, but we soon got backup from Kamerad Schubert and another independent Hessian.

SMRT
While I fought a duel against a Bunter the Kameraden made the WRF Feuer unterm Hintern, tearing down two of their Piloten. During my duel Hauptmann Schubert had an accident with his Nuclear mines, tearing apart an enemy but sadly his ship too.

[Image: smrtdeath.png]
When I finished the Bunter it got more and more obvious that we were outnumbered, but the battle went on as Kamerad Sasha had called for help. Our backup was RotFront Zephyr Conscience.

He gave them Fascists hell while I was again stuck in a duel with one of the WRF Piloten.
[Image: consciencekills.png]

[WRF]Gamma.Wing-3
[Image: wrfgammawingdeath.png]

By the time I had finished him two Rheinwehr Schlachtschiffe had arrived at the Battlefield, forcing our Kameraden at Conscience to retreat to Freital.
Lucky me there were no Schlachtschiffe in my range so I continued the fight against the WRF, one last fighter of them was left and I decided to stay back as long as possible to do as much damage as possible. As I expected, the Rheinwehr Schlachtschiffe soon arrived at our battlefield and opened fire on me with there Solaris Guns. I fled back to Freital and though we didn`t exactly win this battle we damaged the Rheinwehr very hart for minimal losses.

Leutnant Hans Gukel

Transmission Ends

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 06-18-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

[Image: 264px-Rhalogo.png]
[color=#CC0000]Comm ID: Hauptmann Peter Schubert

[color=#CC0000]
Kameraden,

Yesterday we managed to hunt down some of our enemies, I still wonder how long it will take untill they give up...

Death: [WRF]Gamma.Wing-3 was killed by [RHA]Hans.Gukel (Gun)
Death: [WRF]Alpha.wing-3 was killed by [RF]Conscience (Gun)
Death: Takashi was killed by [RF]Conscience (Gun)
Death: [WRF]Beta.Wing-3 was killed by [RHA]Bombenhagel (Mine)
Death: SMRT was killed by [RHA]Hans.Gukel (Missile/Torpedo)
Death: [WRF]-Delta.Wing-2 was killed by Hurr.Durren (Mine)
Death: [WRF]-Alpha.Wing-2 was killed by [RF]-Sasha.Grau (Wasp/Hornet)
Death: So.Hai was killed by [RF]-Sasha.Grau (Mine)

Today we had again the possibility to play with the WRF and their allies in the Omega-7 system. We had the Mandalorian Mercenaries on our side this time and our enemies exploded one after another. They had no chance against us...

[Image: RHA42.jpg]

Schubert out.

[color=#CC0000]
The Red Hessian Army

>>>End of Transmission<<<

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roter Frontkämpferbund - 06-20-2011

[Image: headeremp.png]
Rotfrontkampferbund is obliged to remind you of great success of our operations on all fronts. Due to the combined effort of Rote Hessen Armee and Rot Front, the Jump Holes to Omega-7 are almost sealed - no Rheinwehr battlegroup can break through our defense lines.

[Image: rf2p.jpg]

While our strike squadrons interrupt the Daumann operations and spread propaganda, demoralizing the opposing force in Omega-7, the soldiers on the Omicrons front prevent Cretan fleets from reaching Rheinland space. No matter how many ships do the cannibals bring - they fail every time regardless of odds, because a pirate, a terrorist and a mere murdered will never succeed against people united by the sturggle for the greater future of Rheinland.

[Image: rf3za.jpg]

And along with their armies, their supply lines collapse and torn out to pieces. This is not least important than the success in the big battles. This is how we are actually stopping Corsair war machine. Economic sabotage, one of the most effective tactics in the long war.

[Image: rf1t.jpg]

Be proud, comrades. This is always only the beginning.

[Image: bluemessagesrf.png]

For the revolution!
[Image: bottomer.png]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ryummel - 06-24-2011

Incoming transmission
Source: Freital, Omega-11
Comm ID: Flieger
Armin Kæstner, Rote Hessen Armee.
[Image: 33e32io.png]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Tag Kameraden!

Today it was... a great day! Took the Odin out for a ride around Omega 11 and Omega 7 after sooo many weeks in the ba-.. medical wing of Freital. Major Hoerst and Sasha Grau from the Rot Front assisted me in Omega 7 right after I engaged a couple of WRF vessels. Not a big deal! They have serious issues with nuclear devices! SERIOUS ones!
[Image: screen677.th.jpg][Image: screen678.th.jpg][Image: screen679.th.jpg]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#FFFFFF]After that, uh... I somehow passed out and Major Hoerst blew up. BUT! Not everything was lost! Few minutes later, Grau and I stumbled upon a miner who was smart enough to support us!
[Image: 2q8scw9.png]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][RHA]Armin.Kaestner: Ja, can you show your support to the Hessian cause and yell "All glory to the Hessians" via system channel?
[RHA]Armin.Kaestner: That's all. Very easy!
[color=#FFFF00]Traffic control alert: Bourke has requested to dock

[RHA]Armin.Kaestner: Cooome on!
[color=#FF9966]Bourke: all glory to the hessians
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#FFFFFF]Well, the guy was in a hurry, but it was something after all! Signing off.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ryummel - 06-27-2011

[font=Arial Narrow]Incoming transmission
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#FFFFFF]Tag ladies and gentlemen!

No fireworks around Omegas sadly, so I resumed the propaganda campaign around the place with the help of the Verteiler pilot... and we earned TWO supporters! First this gold hauler in Omega 3:
[Image: 28jyxb6.png]

And the second one, a Daumann transport captain! He was kind enough to donate two millions to our cause (and he mentioned something about amnesty, but I decided not paying attention to that part, uh):
[Image: sxgewj.png]

That would be all, I returned to Freital after checking Stuttgart. No banana farmers, no Polizei targets. Signing off.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 06-29-2011

::: Activating government censorship countermeasures :::
::: Transmission from the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt ...

At first I have to apologize. For the recent months, I have let you down and vanished from the surface, for various reasons. I returned about a week ago, but I just cannot seem to get into the RHA anymore...The ideals, the goals...somehow they mean nothing to me anymore. I cannot be of any help for you, without motivation. That is why I am leaving you. Of course I will delete my passcodes for every shared ship. I will sell my dear Odin with rare guns to the highest bidder (//here). I hope you achieve your goals.

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

::: Transmission End :::
::: Terminating government censorship countermeasures :::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ryummel - 06-30-2011

[font=Arial Narrow]Incoming transmission
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#FFFFFF]WAR! WAR! Go to the trenches! Load the guns! Show no mercy! That's pretty much what me and Klara Eichel witnessed today in Omega 3. Ja, the Rheinland Military and the Bretonian Armed Forces began throwing every single capital ship at each other, covering the place with wrecks.

I'll just skip that part and get straight to the point, there's a lass from the Bretonian Armed Forces who wanted to deliver the following message to the Oberkommando:
Quote:BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: Basically I need you simply to deliver to your leaders a few facts.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: First; Bretonia does not want to, does not intend to, nor have we ever intended to, enter Rheinland with military force.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: So your organization need not worry about us like you worry about Liberty.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: Second; We will be fighting purely in defense of Omega-3.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: Third; Your enemies are currently our enemies. You are not our enemies.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: At the same time, your friends in the Sigmas, are also our friends in the Sigmas.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: And, if your relationship with the IMG hasn't gotten bad, they are also mutual friends.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: We will also be legalizing Blood Diamonds after this betrayal by Rheinland.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: This is an olive branch.

BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: It's also my hope that the Hessien leadership will meet with me, personally, at a neutral location, to discuss some mutually
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: beneficial ideas.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: We are in talks with the Gas Miners Guild and Independent Miners Guild as well.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: I would be grateful to see a Hessien delegation.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: We can help each other.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: And that is all of my message.
BAF|Adm.Evyn.Hunter: As a gesture of good faith, my men will not shoot Hessiens who are not breaking a law of Bretonia.
And that's all. I delivered the message. This humble Flieger is signing off now.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 06-30-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Major Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

Herr Armin Kæstner, due to your latest kontributions to die volksrevolution, das oberkommando have seen fit to promote you to ze rank ov Gefreiter early. Kongratulations pilot, keep up ze gut vork.

Herr Hans Gukel, you've fulfilled all ze requirements fur promotion to Oberleutnant, however, you're still to unzergo ze fighter kombat test. Move one ov your fighters to Omega-54 tonight und meet me in person fur ze test. Results ov zis test vill determine ze status ov your promotion, so kome prepared.

Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ZxO - 06-30-2011

Incoming transmission
Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Comm ID: Rekrut Sascha Falk
Ship Stats:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/setup1b.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/setup2e.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/setup3.jpg/

Status Report.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/corsair1j.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/corsair2p.jpg

After Killing an Corsair enemy Vessel, i found a unknow Weapon in his Wreck.

the Codename of the Weapon was "diamondback"

i bringed it to Dresden for research.

end of Message