Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - why_so_serious - 06-19-2012

***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Alvin.Richter

Hallo meine Freunde,

Alvin reporting in!

I managed to scrap my last money together and bought a wonderful Odin with it!

I had my first flight today.

Its a beast and i think i can kill some military with it *Laughs*.

Anyway here my equipment:

I think this is enough for one day!
Tomorrow i will fight my first real fight...

I need some sleep now.

Alvin out!

***Signal lost***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - brian.warren50 - 06-20-2012

**Open Transmission**
**Line Secure**

To: RHA HC

Guten tag mein komerade, Today I would like to inform you of my new modifyed Odin equiped with A Train Cruise Distrupter to help assist in any possible escape of a target we are after also have noticed that most of our fighter lack such equipment in most situations so I thought to even the odds that way. With my CD in place and Screamer mines to go I finished my loadout with full Hessian forward guns I believe with the pulse mines to wipe out there shields my main forward guns can do major damage to there hull. That is all for today
Attached are pictures of the Ewuipment setup.

*Error ecryption not allowed*

Hmmm Ill get that fixed.

// Forgot how to add pics

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - why_so_serious - 06-20-2012

Hello Freunde!

Today i had my first fight. I almost pissed me in my pants!

It was a bloody fight against some Rheinland Militaries but I think i did it really good!

I flew my Odin like an ace! Such a wonderful ship. However i will train more!

We killed the Militaries but sadly the ship of one of uns got destroyed so i had to pick is pod. He is a saved already.

Here my gun cams:
ID

ID

The meeting

The Meeting

The meeting

Taget down

Target down

I am done so far.

Alvin over

***Signal lost***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 06-21-2012

Comm ID: Falk Herrmann
Source: Freital Base
Subject: More support for the cause

[color=#FFFFFF]Guten tag, meine herren, today I bring you wonderful news! Today I met the pilot of the transport named "tooki" out in Omega-11.
He had an empty cargo hold, yet seamed eager to talk, as our conversation went on, I began to introduce to him the idea of supporting our cause.
To my delight he was not reluctant at all in agreeing that he would support our cause by spreading the word about the Hessians amongst the people where he lived.
I have enclosed a file containing what is left of the corrupted logs from our conversation, unfortunately, only the end of our interaction is available.

[Image: 7414395836_fd664d3132.jpg]
[Image: 7414395618_b79b2c2395.jpg]

***Transmissin Ended***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 06-24-2012

Source: Diamant Station
Subject: Continued mining success

[color=#FFFFFF]Guten tag, meine herren, I come to you today with excellent news, our most recent mining operation has been completed with a yield of over 21,000 tonnes of uncut diamonds.
This brings the total number of diamonds in storage to 40,000, all of which are ready for shipping.
An upgrade to our mining facilities in the form of our Surveyor being replaced with an Arrastra has been most beneficial to our operations due to it's faster mining speed and thicker armour, enabling it to withstand the radiation of Omega-11 for longer periods of time.
I have enclosed records of mined quantities.

[Image: 7425500262_bb6fece7c1.jpg]

[Image: 7425498114_5d764c2d57.jpg]

***Transmission Ended***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 06-26-2012

Source: Vogtland Base
Subject: Rheinwehr Incursion

[color=#FFFFFF]Guten tag, meine herren, today I bring you news of a Rheinwehr incursion into the Dresden system with a force, first consisting of six Rheinland Military fighters.
Our forces consisted of members of the Red Hessian Army and two AGS-U members.
As the fight progressed, true Hessian might was shown as the first casualty was a Mjolnir super heavy fighter of the Rheinwehr which fell to my guns.

[Image: 7449559510_3b26f59753.jpg]

Three times my ship came under heavy fire, however, due to superior engineering and training from the Red Hessian Army I was able to avoid fire until they gave up.

[Image: 7449572010_665d88b7d3.jpg]

In all, there were two losses on our part, and three on the Rheinwehr's part which results in an assumed victory for us.

[Image: 7449562482_9f19d35df0.jpg]

[Image: 7449565536_b96a6c8e4e.jpg]

[Image: 7449553532_995cfa77a2.jpg]

Unfortunately, large ion storms forced both parties to eventually retreat, removing our opppurtunity to wipe out their forces out completely.
Enclosed are some guncam shots of the fight.

[Image: 7449556572_f2f074c926.jpg]

[Image: 7449063694_23bbbc99bb.jpg]

***Transmission Ended***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Koroglu - 06-27-2012

Transmission source: Freital Base, Omega 11
Transmission ID: [RHA]Koroglu
Transmission receiver: Red Hessian Army
Transmission begins:

Ahoy Kameraden

RNC and RFP were in 54. I went to help for Hessian cruiser . Two enemies dead. I killed RFP .

kill

Transmission Ends.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 06-27-2012

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - why_so_serious - 06-27-2012

Subject: ACAB

*A man looks into the camera *

Ah! This thing is on already. Perfect!
Guten Tag meine Freunde,
I hate paper work, ya know?'€¦.

Anyway here is my report:
I was in omega 5 yesterday and guess what? I saw a bloody Corsair'€¦ A Benitez to be exactly. He tried to run *laughs* but no'€¦ He didn'€™t get away! Of course not...
Benitez
less alive Benitez
Back in Omega 11 I saw a fat Police officer in his Super heavy fighter, darn! This thing is damn Panzer.
But at least I killed him. I have no idea what he searched there except his death!
Police
some bla bla
less alive Police

Fellow member of the RHA, Falk Herrmann, was also able to ensure the death of a second officer, also flying a mjolnir super heavy fighter. Thanks for saving my ass, Kamerad!

ID
Kill

All in all a successful day *grins*

***Signal lost***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 07-02-2012

***Incoming Transmission***[color=#FFFFFF]

Source: Freital Base
Subject: Gamma Raid
[color=#FFFFFF]
Guten tag, meine herren, today I bring you yet more great news!
Today was my first attack into Gamma since taking leave for personal reasons.
Once again, the great Red Hessian Army triumphed over its foes in a glorious and spectacular victory that will surely leave the Corsair Empire hurting for many months to come!

As is so often the case when such enemies see the Hessian army arriving, the Corsairs were filled with fear and many of the the first line of defence immediatly fled to their stations to cower in fear upon our arrival.

[Image: 7485940288_2d773fb020.jpg]

[Image: 7485943668_f348d4952d.jpg]

[Image: 7485946624_1e6488a12d.jpg]

Once the fighters began to arrive, a few of our all bomber fleet began to head back and pick up our own fighters.
This was much to our advantage because we had managed to damage many of their Capital ships before the fighters had arrived to drive us off.
Then, as soon as they did we were ready to counter them with our own fighter wing.

The fight progressed as the Corsairs began to field more and more Capital class vessels, all of which were downed or forced to dock, badly damaged by our single and much superior Jormungand and bomber wing.

Our fighter wing did most excellently aswell, we were able to down many of their fighters and bombers while only losing two of our own.
This allowed our bombers and Jormagund continue their duty unhindered.
In addidtion, I was able to down my first Corsair fighter!

[Image: 7485930906_f1c2b0a540.jpg]

You may notice that the destrction record from the black box show "Suicide" but I can clear this up.
A cruise disruptor fired from my ship was able to detonate one of his mine whil he was right next to it, causing his destruction.

Enclosed are all the blackbox records of ship destrctions that have not already been transmitted, along with some guncam shots of the fight.

[Image: 7485931066_35faab51d6.jpg]
[Image: 7485934950_89eb7cdfe1.jpg]
[Image: 7485935038_deedec541b.jpg]
[Image: 7485935116_c23014b36f.jpg]
[Image: 7485935222_e4f7c86d97.jpg]
[Image: 7485939688_9b288869db.jpg]
[Image: 7485939808_3204b9ba58.jpg]
[Image: 7485940148_abc0d85449.jpg]
[Image: 7485939980_3ba959e91e.jpg]

[Image: 7485939156_51b01c6052.jpg]

[Image: 7485934862_33ee180f9d.jpg]
[color=#FFFFFF]