Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 07-24-2012

***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Falk Herrmann
Source: Freital Base
Subject: Another Sair Toasted

Gutne tag, mein herren, today I bring you news of the Hessians' further success on the field of battle.
While I was on Freital, I recived reports of a Corsair incursion into Omega-3.
I set out in my Odin, but when I arrived, many of the Corsairs were already dead save a lone fighter that I found near the planet, Sprague.
Sure enough, due to the superior engineering and training of the Hessians, I was able to quickly dispatch the hostile.
I have enclosed the black box records from his ship with this transmission.

[Image: ULdwP.png]
[color=#FFFFFF]
***Transmission Ended***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - монолит - 07-25-2012

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::

Comm ID: Hans Rudel, Freital Base
Subject: Baptism of fire

Guten Tag, herren. First of all i would like to say thank you for the opportunity to fight on the frontlines. I'd like to start this report by showing you my brand new fighter. See this and this.

As soon as my fighter was combat ready, i received a distress signal from 2 of my kameraden, Herr Hermann and Herr Gukel. They were patroling the Omega-5 system. I didn't want to be labeled as coward from my first day so i immediately rushed to their aid. I discovered they were up against several corsair fighters, a gunboat and a cruiser. After a lengthy fight, more of the corsairs swarmed into the system. Luckily we received some reinforcements during the battle ourselves. Despite being outnumbered, our losses were nothing compared to theirs. Some time later, my ship's hull was ruptured by fire from the nearby corsair dreadnought and i had to eject. Fortunately i was picked up and brought to Freital. I decided to type this report out immediately, with all the details still fresh. My heart is still pumping like mad.
It was a glorious first day in the hessian ranks. I hope for many more to come.
Rudel out.

::TRANSMISSION END::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 07-25-2012

***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Falk Herrmann
Source Freital Base
Subject: Battle against Corsairs

[color=#FFFFFF]Guten tag, meine herren, today I was involved in a battle against the Corsairs in Omega-5.
The battle took place near the Corsairs' Cadiz Base and involved ships of all classes, from fighters to battleships.

What started as a small fighter brawl, soon drew Corsair and Hessian capital vessels alike.
The fight ended with the Corsairs sustaining most of the losses, but ended in the Hessian army having to make a tactical withdrawal due to the larger Corsair numbers.

I was again able to destroy a a Corsair ship, and similar to my first, I used his own weapons against him, detonating his torpedo while he was still within the blast radius with a cruise disruptor.

[Image: SbGkM.png]

Unfortunately, I was unable to obtain any other black box records from the fight as many of them were destroyed by the surronding mine fields.

***Transmission Ended***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Vredes - 07-26-2012

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Source ID: Vredes
Signal Strenght:...96%...
Subject: Combat Report

Vusial File Not Included

Guten Tag meine Kameraden!
I am reporting my combat actions against the Corsairs since the Omega 3 skirmishes and against Rheinland Military and Corsair force from the last Diamant assault until the recent Omega 5 Corsair Encounters.

On Ship: [RF]Volkenkopf
Class: Jormungand RH Battleship

Target Eins: -Bismark-
Ship Class: Rheinland “Elbe” Carrier

Target’s Destruction
Target’s Kill Message

Target Zwei: RNC-Donau
Ship Class: Rheinland Cruiser

Target’s Destruction

Target Drei: :LF:Ronaldo.Lopez.
Ship Class: Corsair “Praetorian” Bomber

Target’s Destruction

Target Vier: Rjuka
Ship Class: Corsair “Titan” VHF

Target’s Kill Message

Target Fünf: ECG|Col-Popei
Ship Class: …Unknown Corsair Capital Ship…

Target’s Destruction

On Ship: [RF]Vredes.
Class: Thor RH Bomber

Target Sechs: Corsaris.Ramuthra
Ship Class: Corsair “Legate” Dreadnought

Target’s Kill Message

Target Sieben: ECG|Col-Dutzy
Ship Class: Corsair “Legate” Dreadnought

Target’s Kill Message

On Ship: [RF]Sturmgewehr
Class: Hel RP Cruiser

Target Acht: Death_Claw

Target’s Kill Message

Target Neun: Corsair-Adriano_Benitez

Target’s Kill Message

On Ship: [RF]Steuereintreiber
Class: Werewolf SHF

Target Zehn: No~Corsair
Ship Class Corsair “Eagle” VHF

Target’s Destruction

That is what Traitors, Pirates and enemies of the Volksrevolution, Rote Hesse and the Roter Frontkämpferbund deserve. Für das Vaterland!

Auf Wiedersehen Kameraden!

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Lonely_Ghost - 07-26-2012

[font=Impact]- Incomming New transmission-
- Subject: Action report -
- Sender: Adam Vagner-
[Image: FHeJg.png]
Guten tag.
After a break Im back on duty to server our glory mission and our Fatherland.
Today action took place in Omega 3 system. Me and our Cruiser has found HoT scum operating in a company of a canibalen dreadnought. As numerouse reports we have recived about actions of this HoT piglet, I kindly asked him not to come clouse to our bases and our systems. Seems someone before scared him, because he simply runned away when he saw me, and started to scream pointless and mindless speaches. However, when small fish swims away, the bigger one remain. Together with our cruiser and battleship we took down corsairs dreadnought. Unfortunatly, cruiser was destroyed, but every pod was recovered, by our man on battleship, same can't be told about canibalen dreadnought's crew....ship was alone, betrayed by "brave" HoT pirate.

(Talk records Nr1)
(Talk records Nr2)

We better pay attention for our docking system to cut HoT actions.

[font=Impact]_End transmission_
_Signal lost_

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - монолит - 07-27-2012

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::

Comm ID: Hans Rudel, Freital Base
Subject: Patrol

Tag, damen und herren.
Today i was hoping to hit some corporate transports in omega-7. Unfortunately i ran into none. However i did run into a military dog in his wraith. Filth tried to force "the laws of Rheinland" on me and run me out of the system. I refused so a firefight broke out.

Quote:[WRF]Alpha.Wing-1: Well.. We will use protocol of Rheinland laws in article 2.4.7.2 !
[WRF]Alpha.Wing-1: Your ship will destroy with directly fire. Over.
Hans.Rudel: I shiver in fear
[WRF]Alpha.Wing-1: *weapons online*

He turned out to be a very competent pilot, probably a veteran. Considering i joined the combat division only recently, i had no chance. Things looked grim until a timely arrival of a fellow hessian, piloting a gunboat. This allowed me to slip to omega-11 and safety of friendly forces.

I live to fight another day. Long live the Volksrevolution!
Rudel out.

::TRANSMISSION END::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Lonely_Ghost - 08-01-2012

[font=Impact]- Incomming New transmission-
- Subject: First leading performance -
- Sender: Leutnant Adam Vagner-
[Image: FHeJg.png]
Guten tag.
Today is my first day, in new duty, Im ready, and I wont fail our glouriouse ideals, we been fighting for.
We decided to make small raid and show Kanzler'z dogs their real palce again! In fact, raid rised to medium size combat operation, with usage of capital ships. We managed to kill a couple of ships, which engaged us, and we send another battleship to scrapjard. I was like coordinator of this fight, but our komeraden were doing all well, without any unnecessary command. My job was about to keep all our wings working in balanced way, without being owerloaded, or standing abroud. I hope I did well for the first time.

// I will upload some death logs, in case nobody makes wider report about that fight.

[font=Impact]_End transmission_
_Signal lost_

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 08-03-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Comm ID: Oberleutnant Falk Herrmann
    • Subject: Mission Success
    • Source: Freital Base

Guten tag, today I was called up along with herr Peter Gukel by Friedrich Dresner for a special mission regarding Interspace Commerce.
    Our objective was to intercept an Interspace Commerce convoy that would be heading through the system.
    The reasons behind this can be found in the spcial missions briefings so I will not go in to them now.

We stopped the convoy consisting of a Stork, a Renzu Liner and a Grizzly security vessel on the lane between the Freeport and Aland Shipyard.
    However, whilst herr Dresner was exchanging words with the convoy leader, members of the "Reapers of Sirius" arrived and engaged us upon our attack of the Interspace ships.
    With our forces outnumbered, we called for reinforcements which came in the form of Gunther Hoerst, Lucas Walther and later, Otto Kittel piloting Odin fighters.

I turned my efforts to the Grizzly support vessel so I could draw it away from my kameraden so they could take care of the main objective more easily.
    Both the Stork and the Grizzly were destroyed, and the Renzu Liner mananged to reach Aland and dock.

[Image: 9WEHSl.jpg]

[Image: 5rKYal.jpg]

With the convoy dealt with, we moved to the new threat - The Reapers.
    These had arrived in a small wing of their "Lich" fighters which were dealt with by the superior piloting skills of the Hessians.
    The first of the Reapers fell to a mine from my ship.

[Image: fRaWOl.png]

And two others showed their cowardice and ran for the nearest jump hole.

[Image: 2f7jCl.jpg]

[Image: 4v0ZLl.jpg]

With the Reapers' forces heavily depleted, and only stragglers remaining, our forces withdrew having completed our main objectives and not wanting to waste fuel against such worthless foes.

Falk out.

• End of Transmission
    • Disconnecting from Channel

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Havok - 08-06-2012

.:Incoming Transmission:.

Sender ID: Rekrut Niklas Vogts
Subject: Report
Enryption: Medium

Guten Abend,
After finishing setup of my Odin and reading through the handbook and manual , i decided to head out and take my new ship for a little spin. Flying through New Berlin i found nothing of interest, i grouped up with a Friendly Cruiser. Heading through Frankfurt and Munich was again nothing until i met a Border Worlds Transport in Frankfurt. I followed him to Augsburg, where i had little time to talk before he docked, so i decided to head back. After jumping into Frankfurt again, I met a Police Mjolnir, and after little talk , a rather lengthy dogfight ensued , where i managed to damage him but after a lucky mine critically damaged my hull, failed to take down the Mjolnir, My Pod was tractored in by a nearby group of Friendly Fighters and returned home, where i now write this report.

[ATTACHMENT:^^^^^]

.:End Transmission:.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - (ツ) - 08-07-2012

Target:Red Hessian Army officials
Subject: Returning...
Dokument wird geöffnet...

Dear hessian comrades!

This is Gefreiter Klaas Klever.... I have returned and hereby I'm continuing to serve full duty for our fleet.
Many things have changed in my absence. Station have been assembled and Alliances been forged. Heroes were born and foes were smashed. During that last couple of Months, Me and my father have travelled though the whole Sirius sector in our familys old sturdy shuttlecraft. After beeing seperated for such a long time, from the outside world, there was much for him to see.

Needless to say, we're now eager to support the Red Hessian Army once again! We've beaten their system once and we'll do it again.

Expect to see us - me and my Father - both in the field, Kameraden!

*Static*