Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 10-03-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Comm ID: Oberleutnant Falk Herrmann
    • Subject: A new threat, albeit a useless one.
    • Source: Freital Base

During yet another patrol through the Omega-5 system I encountered a Corsair affiliated AI Drone. Upon closer inspection, it turned out he was shooting Hessian patrols. After challenging the AI on its affiliation, I recieved no response. The AI seamed to not have been equipped with proper communication systems by it's Corsair creators. Anyway, with the drone not answering, I opened fire and destroyed the vessel.

[Image: 6qo3cl.png]
    [Image: Y6zxZl.png]

The Corsairs continue to fail in their war against us, no new tactics will help them, not even machines can fight us forever. We will be victorious!

• End of Transmission
    • Disconnecting from Channel

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 10-04-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Subject: Final Omega-5 Patrol
    • Source: Ronneburg Base

For my last patrol in the Omega-5 system, I was accompanied by the pilot of the Fokker Sabre. During our patrol, we were engaged by multiple corsair fighters, aswell as gunboat patrols in the Hammen hole. Of course, we reigned victorious over our enemies despite wave after wave of reinforcements. Two ran as soon as they set eyes on us, two more tried after sustaining severe damage but being put down as they fled and only one fought to the end.

[Image: OpMIvl.png]
    [Image: slcnWl.png]

[Image: bFlMsl.png]
    [Image: l3soXl.png]

[Image: dmCGPl.png]
    [Image: nVYDbl.png]

With this patrol concluded, my shift in the Omega-5 system is complete, from now on I will primarily be patrolling the Rheinland house space.

• End of Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Narcotic - 10-05-2012

=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: rainer_suff_trans.jpg]

SENDER: Rainer Suff
CALLSIGN: [RHA]Rainer.Suff
POSITION: Freital Base
BETREFF: Statusreport #3

Guten Schnaps meine Geschwister,

yesterday, I've recieved an emergency call from Omega-15. It was 'bout a pair of scherbenfressenden Turtles. Immediately, I've launched my Schießhahn, the Thor bomber and went to the called location, supportin' my brothers, those Doofmannsgehilfen. Seventy novas and liters of sweat later, we decided to pull back, since they seemed to be two indestructible Gummihandschuhspühler.

Later on, in Omega-41, I've recieved a small "donation" of two million SC, from an Universal vessel, who was carryin' a load of 5k Helium-3. He has been quite disappoint'd, and told me, that we we're friends, but I had no clue, what that Universal Gürtelrosenzüchter was talking 'bout. Must have been ston'd or somethin'.

Thereupon, a 'Sair Gunboat appeared from behind an asteroid, and started shooting at me without getting his mouth open. Such a Verkehrsrowdy! I've been tryin' to defend myself, 'gainst him, and even had some support later on, but thanks to those vorhautdichten floating asteroids in space, I've blown myself up. That was the last time, I've used dual novas inside such Nachttopf of a system... luckily, I hadn't hurt myself, and my escape capsule got picked up at once.

What a day. Bar-time!

Here are some guncam shots for ya:

[Image: Freelancer2012-10-0418-22-36-31_2.jpg]

● Launching novas!

● Fight! Fight! Fight!

● Repairing-time already?

That's all for now.

Mit alkoholisierten Grüßen,

Rainer Suff

=== Ending Transmission ===

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ayatolah - 10-11-2012

*incomming Transmission*
*ID:Flieger Bjorn Olafssson*
*source: somewhere in Freital...*
[Image: rhatransmission.png]
Hallo meine kameraden, i've been a few days out, since the situation in the Omegas aswell in Rheinland too as calmed a bit, i began with the Blood Diamond business trip. Here's the cargo manifest:
http://imageshack.us/a/img43/8708/cargomanifest1.jpg

after a long trip i managed to arrive to my destination, the Liberty Rogue base of Niverton, in Pennsylvania....

[Image: drakkartrip.png]

Disgracefully i had some problem with the fuel conduct when i was close to Niverton, but thanks to the Rogue's imagination and meters and meters of ducktape, i managed to made my way to the next stop, which was the junker base of Allentown, where i picked the Neon to haul back to freital, and the spares for the fuel conduct for a reasonable price... This is the cargo manifest:

http://imageshack.us/a/img440/8035/cargomanifes2.jpg

So, nothing really interesting thus far, but explains my absence those days... i was awaiting the repairs, nothing more for now, Bjorn out!

*transmission Closed*

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 10-17-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Subject: Stuttgart Patrol and Unidentifiable weapons
    • Source: Darmstadt Depot

Patrolling through the Stuttgart system brought me upon a member of the Buro Der Marineintelligenz. He seamed oddly polite, for a Kanzler dog. At least, he did to begin with. Naturally, the situation escalated, and he wanted me out of Rheinland space. And again, naturally, I didn't comply... He was a good fighter, at one point I thought he had me, though in the end I was able to gain the upper hand and destroy his fighter.

[Image: 0TmIOl.png]
    [Image: ih7aWl.png]

However, something struck me about his weapon systems. They were of a type I had never seen before. I heard the tales of the nomad war when I was young, the deep purple that came from my enemy's guns were exactly as described in those tales. I couldn't believe it, but this is the information my onboard scans were able to retrieve about them:

[Image: e9qzfl.png]

The guns were broken beyond recognition in the blast of my opponent's dead Wraith. Scans were not able to trace them, so I've nothing other than the minimal data shown to give you.

More information should be gathered on these weapons in future. A working example of one of course would be the best thing to offer to our technicians if they are to decipher exactly what they are or where they come from.

• End of Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 10-18-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Subject: Corsair Intrusion Eradicated

During a patrol in the Stuttgart system, our fighter wing discovered a large force of Corsair Titans heading through the system. The group was aggressive and it didn't take long before we were in a full blown engagement.

[Image: 8PcD1l.jpg]

Despite losing two fighters, we were able to dispatch the entire Corsair force quickly and efficently.

With this second intrusion major intrusion coing so shortly after the first, it is clear that the Corsairs are getting braver with their efforts to move operations in to Rheinland core space. We must beat them out decively. Any sign of weakness will be a sign of our letting up. Do not give in and show them what happens when they really overstep their bounds.

[Image: T4OqCl.png]
    [Image: Q4Ygol.png]
    [Image: e5myhl.png]
    [Image: BUUOol.png]
    [Image: pwy3Pl.png]
    [Image: P1kQ3l.png]
    [Image: ntM6gl.png]
    [Image: QPxQDl.png]

• End of Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SERG - 10-21-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Comm ID: Flieger Otto kittel
    • Subject: New Berlin Fight

I was at Fretail Base. My todays patrol routine has ended without any incidents and i was taking a shower whileClaudia, that blue eyed hot blond from the bar, was waiting in my bedroom. But then, suddenly, my PipBoy started to peep like a mad! it was extraordinary alarm. So i rushed out of the bathroom immediatelly naked and here and there in the soap. I remember her eyes, she was staring at me like on an insane.
    I needed only 15 minutes to get into space. That was a call to fly to New Berlin and assist my comrades. When i came to NB there was a big fight: RM turtle, Gunboat and a few snubs against our BS and 2 snubs.
    My comrads drained militarists and soon they started to leave ships on escape pods.

[Image: screen1025.jpg]

Their Gunboat started to run like a coward and the most our forces were 14K away from me, i made a lot of efforts to not let him escape.

[Image: screen1030.jpg]

[Image: screen1026.jpg]

When the GB has died we turned our fire to the turtle.

[Image: screen1028.jpg]

[Image: screen1029.jpg]

That was a victory. But even more hot fight was awaiting me in my bedroom on Fretail. But this is another story...

• End of Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SERG - 10-22-2012

(10-21-2012, 07:54 PM)SERG Wrote:
    • Incoming Transmission
    • Subject: I hate hangover even more than RM
    • Source: Vogtland Base

That was an ordinary day, maybe except the fact that it was monday. And me, flieger of The Red hessian army was patrolling Stuttgart alone. I had a terrible headache and was hangovered after Sunday's evening party. Calm and relaxing music was playing on my player and nothing presaging an enemy contact.
    I was near the Dresden Jump Gates on my way back to the base. But suddenly one enemy RM fighter popped out of the gates right on my muzzle-sight. I was so much angry at him for making me concentrate so my head started to ache even more, it was like a few hummers were striking my vertex. And i can distinctly remember, how i told to myself: you, guy, dont even realize what is the doom waiting for you!! Angry
    So i unleashed all the hessian gun power of natters on his shield and then hull so fast, that couldnt even renen intime and cought my lucky nuclear mine. One Military scum less (smoke)

[Image: screen1014.jpg]

Für der volksrevolution !

• End of Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SERG - 10-23-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Subject: I met RM guy

There was RM guy, who liked to fly
    i met him in space and made him to die
    [Image: screen1015.jpg]

[Image: screen1016.jpg]

• End of Transmission

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SERG - 10-23-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Subject: I met RM guy 2

I was heading to Omega 54, to visit my friend Falk Herman.
    But as soon as i came to the trade lane i spotted the enemy RM fighter flying all alone - easy prey, thought i.
    Our fight has begun and i must say, though he was only a flieger, his skills were very good. I hope someday, he will open his eyes and understand how his beloved government fool Rheinland people and makes military to serve as the hammer of its vile plans.
    The fight lasted long, i wasnt well prepared for it, had like 20 mines only so i was keeping suffering from his mines and CD strikes. To the end of the fight we both had 2% of hull and no repairs. I was fighting for the just cause and maybe thays why gods presented the victory to me.

[Image: kreutzer.jpg]

I let him to escape in his pod. And i hope we will meet again in space....

• End of Transmission