Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Flash™ - 11-24-2012

::: Incomming Transmission :::

Comms: Recrut Henry Schwatz

Subject: Message Dump

indent Today was a tough day. On a early morning on Freital Base, I went to the bar to get some food before heading out. I watched the news to see whats happening, and well nothing interesting actually. After I ate, I grabbed H Fuel from the Commodites Dealer and went to my ship to go out on a patrol. I headed out of the base and about 7k out from the base two BHG stopped me. They didn't seem to like talking and engaged me, from the base five Hessina Heavy Fighters came and took care of them. I proceeded my way around the sun to see if anyone is stealing out Diamonds. Surprisingly no one was there. I found the Omega-7 Jump Hole on my Nav map, and proceeded there. I was flying threw the fields and found a Kusarian flying with Silver Ore. I stopped him, we had a long talk, a very long one. About 5 minutes after, 4 BHG engaged me, out of no where! Well I couldn't let them just kill me, so I took care of them. Then I saw no site of the Kishiro, he disappeared when I was figthing. After that, I patroled the whole Omega-7 and didnt find anything and headed back to Freital. I had to return from the patrol, because I was low on fuel, but a good friend of mine on Vogtland gave me some. Thats how my day went.

Attachments:
Guncam 1
Guncam 2

::: Transmission Lost :::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SERG - 11-24-2012

Connecting to Channel
Submitting Registry: Gefreiter Otto Kittel
Signal Source: Fretail Base

[...Reformatting... Decrypting... Opening...]

That was a great day for me. I was honored to patrol with Hauptmann Falk Herman this evening. Actually it wasnt an ordinary patrolling, we had a goal to kill as many RMs and other capitalists as we could in New Berlin system.
So we split and started to scan the system. The enemies didnt make us search long. Firs one appeared from the tradelane, that was camped by us. It was Red Baron from RM. He wasnt verbose, same as me, and attacked Hauptmann immediately. But my commander knew for sure, that i'd like to show myself and i like to spill RM blood and gave me a chance to duel Baron. He was good in fighting, i must say, despite of jumping on one my nuke, which left him badly damaged and then outgunned by my Golden blades. He even tried to suicide like kamikaze, taking our both lives, but he failed, i kept my shield up and survived that.
[Image: redbaron.jpg]
During that time my comrade was fighting with DHC.
Archiving Message
Documenting Registry
Disonnecting from Channel

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 11-24-2012

ID: Major Markus Heissner

Good day Gentlemen.

Since we brought the Varyag back up to an operational level after the most recient refit, I felt it nessesary to scout out a patrol path to do her space trials. As I passed into New Berlin and then the Brandenburg to Bonn tradelane I was attacked by a typical RNC Gunboat. Myself and the captain had words and after his refusal to surrender I took his ship down.

[Image: screen14-2-1.jpg]

I finished my patrol at Vogtland and boarded the Varyag to start business again.

Signing off,

Commander RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SERG - 11-25-2012

Connecting to Channel
Signal Source: Fretail Base

While Hauptmann Falk Herman was fighting that DHC pilot, i intercepted DHC intercom message, which gave me the info about the presence of another DHC wingman or maybe even more of them. So i decided to cut their reinforcements and attack first. My plan worked well, i met DHC Ralph Elliott. He was flying on Raven Talon - not bad ship, but comparatively to RM Wraith it was obviously nothing. Same as his skills, i must admit. He was put out of action without any difficulties.
[Image: dhcfag.jpg]

Archiving Message
Documenting Registry

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Flash™ - 11-27-2012

::: Incomming Transmission :::

Comms: Recrut Henry Schwatz

Subject: Message Dump and proof

indent Guten tag! Today was a crazy/fun patrol. I did not expect this at all, so Ill go on telling. I woke up on Freital and started on a patrol on my Odin very Heavy Fighter. I went to Dresden to patrol there and see maybe anyone is trying to come to Omega -11 to steal out Diamonds. I flew around the whole system, and decided to take a peek into Omega - 15. When I reached the location, I jumped and was engaged by Rheinland Battleship. I went on seeing if anythign is going on, and found a Bounty Hunter Battleship! It was getting shot at from Rostock station. We had a little chat, and he disppeared somewhere. Well I called it a day and went back to Dresden, and on my way there, the Bounty Hunter was gettign shot by Rheinland Military! It seemed to me he stole the ship. We talked more and I let him go. Thats how my day went.

Guncams:

Ship proof:

::: Transmission Lost :::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Havok - 12-05-2012

.:Incoming Transmission:.

Sender ID: Flieger Niklas Vogts
Subject: Report
Enryption: Medium

Guten Abend,
Got called in today to assist in a raid to Omicron Gamma, Upon my Arrival at the scene , I immediately engaged and assisted Friendly forces. We quickly managed to dispatch of a Corsair Cruiser before overwhelming enemy forces forced us to regroup in Omega-41. Here we set the trap for the approaching enemy and with the Combined forces of the Wirbelwind, the Jorgamund Bulcher and Bombers, We managed to Destroy a Legate and a Gunboat. Suffering only 1 Casualty it was a victorious day for the Hessians!

-=Raid Participants=-
Flieger Niklas Vogts
Flieger Michaela Wagner
Anton Hackl of the RF
Hauptmann Falk Herrmann

[ATTACHMENT:^^^^]

.:End Transmission:.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Narcotic - 12-06-2012

=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: rainer_suff_trans2.jpg]

SENDER: Rainer Suff
CALLSIGN: [RHA]Rainer.Suff
POSITION: Freital Base
BETREFF: Statusreport #4

Guten Suff meine verschnapsten Brüder und Schwestern,

I've got great news: I've finally recovered from my last booze-tour which took my last three months salary. So I badly had to earn some more credits, for that I'll survive the current lack of alcohol. To my luck, the most traders I've met showed an understanding for my awful situation, and of course they donated some for the glorious Widerstand aswell. However, once I my BAC (blood alcohol content) reached my personal standard value, I decided to take my Thor out for a walk. And look what a big fish we cought:

[Image: Freelancer2012-11-1800-28-07-87b.jpg]

Took us quite some time to get that fat Abflussrohrgucker down. However, here are some previous guncam shots, were you can see that Schließmuskelfanatiker, before we gave him a free esthetic surgery.

● "Hallo!"

● "Tschüss!"

Suff out.

Mit verkaterten Grüßen,

Rainer Suff

=== Ending Transmission ===

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 12-24-2012

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Brigadegeneral Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

To all pilots of volksrevolution;
One of the oldest Scorpion-class vessels of Das Wilde stored in our database under the transponder signal of Eselin was sighted in Omega-11 again this morning. Last sighting of this vessel was nowhere within this year, which is why all pilots are advised extreme caution in case of any possible encounter with said vessel, as the reasons behind its reappearance is as of yet unknown.

As for the encounter early this morning, the vessel was caught in an attempt to ambush our mining operation at Diamant, and the distress call was relayed to Freital, at which point the Flammenwerfer was dispatched to look into the situation. After pursuing and stopping the ship, Flammenwerfer - needless to say - was engaged and forced to return fire, which resulted in destruction of the Scorpion, but Das Wilde are known for getting more and more of those ships, so piloten are advised not to let their guards down.

Access Attachments:
[] []

Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SERG - 12-29-2012

Connecting to Channel
Signal Source: Korfu Base Omega 41

This time i was patrolling Omegas. Well known fact is that this region is always full of sairish activity. I met few of them today cruising in my scanner range but still too far from CD effective range. All htey were running from me like from eruption. The only one, either brave enough or fool even more than brave, found a good idea to copmete RHA might and engaged a fight with me.
It was Samuel.Pinto and he had a big bunch of supporters. During the entire fight i had no shield because of literally mad sairish fire of Tizonas del Cid. But at last the sair met the inevitable.
[Image: samuelpinto.jpg]
Archiving Message
Documenting Registry

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SERG - 12-29-2012

Connecting to Channel
Signal Source: Omega 5

My report is about the big battle in Omega 3 between sairish swarm of capital ships and allied forces of Bretonians and what was surprisingly for me, SCRA.
Me and [RF]Anton Hackl headed to the SCRA assistance request signal source in Omega 3. There we faced a big fleet of different sairish factions: CNS, ECG, CC, some sails and non official sairs ganking SCRA ossirises. The fight was taking place on two fronts: one is SCRA and Hessians vs Sairish outnumbering forces and tghe second BAF and BPI against sairs who were coming from Omega 5 to support their allies. I must also admit that there were some zoners, participating in fight, namely FP1 zoner faction. And we could hear some WIlde members talkings through the system comm.
I cannot say how was the whole fight, but i can state that sairs were rather well organized on my front and made SCRA ossirises to blow up pretty fast.
There were few enemy fighters and bombers, the last ones were my primary target.
Im glad to inform that, after some time, hard time, Allied forces have overcome the enemy opposition and scored the VIctory!
Archiving Message
Documenting Registry