Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Singularity - 07-06-2013

*******ENCRYPTED MESSAGE*******
COMM ID : - Rekrut Virgil Kastner
Message to : - Red Hessian Reporting Facility
A EXCITING START ( Report # 001 )

Today, I joined the ranks of the army of VOLKSREVOLUTION as [RHA]Virgil.Kastner

After equipping my Sabre, I went on to patrol the nearby fields in Dresden. Found a Couple of Hammerheads, their heads equally got hammered by the sabre.

After Patrolling the entire area, I didn't find any activity. Rather another Fellow Mate joined me, named
[RHA]Joerg.Klingemann with a sabre too. So, we decided to take a patrol in New Berlin System to find some enemies if heading our way.

We headed up in our path and went on to investigate the lanes Joining the Dortmund Station to Hamburg Jump gate. We got a couple of Daumann Slaves, who actively fired upon us, and more actively got Killed !!!!!

On our route, we were hauled by a Militay independent named
BRUNO. He was in a military Cruiser which was far more superior in armour, equipments for both of us in our fighters.

But Still we tried our best to persue him to join our cause.

Here is the Chat proof : -

Conversation

I couldnt managed to take more as I was busy providing backup to Joerg from the hostile Daumann and Kruger, while he did the chats.
We were soon joined by
[RHA]RHGB-Berseker who provided with the very much needed balance against the Cruiser.

After a lot interaction, he sticked to his point and choose to remain and work as a slave for the
corrupt Kanzler.
I managed to scan his cargo and found lot of our brothers and some LWB fighters in his cargo pod.

We demanded immediate surrender of our brothers, which he denied. Instead he asked 3 of us to surrender and stand down. In between these, Another Military cruiser and few fighters stormed in and started to fire, upon which he too opened fire on us.

With 2 cruisers and fighters, it was difficult for us to even balance the fight.
we were soon joined by another Hessian brother named
Kurt.Bauer in his fighter, who readily joined in to help us.

After some time, we were able to Bring down his shields and managed to tear down his hull to help our brothers get free. I managed to put the final blows on him

Here is the fight Gun cams : -

Fight

Confirming Death

I thanked [RHA]RHGB-Berseker and Kurt.Bauer for helping us and we went on towards New Berlin, but soon I and joerg were asked to surrender again but this time via radio comms by 2 RFP fighters and a RNC cruiser.

Believing that we were outnumbered, but still we managed to clear out and patrol D5 uptill Bonn Station and went on to dock at Kaiserslauten Base to make some repairs.

We then patrolled uptill the border station but didn't find anyone in our radar. So, we returned and then I got back to our
HQ Vogtland and went straight on to the bar and had some drinks to mark the end of the day.

*******MESSAGE COMPLETE*********

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - razorviper - 07-06-2013

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED...

Rekrut Joerg Caspar Klingemann
Vogtland Base, Dresden System

To Red Hessian Reporting Facility

Patrol Report #01
Guten tag, today was my first day in Red Hessian Army as a REKRUT. I received my ID and documents from Vogtland Base, Dresden System. I had a fully outfitted Sabre with the required IFF and ID.I started my first patrol under supervision to Freital Base, Omega-11. After confirming the space around Freital was clear, I decided to return to Dresden System.
In Dresden system I was joined in by anoher Hessian, Rekrut Virgil Castner.

From there on we grouped and decided to take the New Berlin jump hole. After entering New Berlin system we were attacked by a fleet of Bounty Hunter with Hammerheads, but were rather easy to take out. We went on to inspect the trade lanes connecting Dortmund station and Hamburg Jump Gate expecting to interrogate some DHC and Kruger Transports. In the mean time we encountered a Rheinland Military Bruno kaptaining a Cruiser. Without hesitating to risk our lives we decided to have a neutral conversation with Bruno. At the time of our conversation we were joined by another hesian Lieutenant RHGB-Berserker. We tried to make him understand, about the goals and objectives of our Volksrevolution, without attempting to start a fight but he seemed to assume us as terrorists. After having a extended conversation with Bruno, I asked him to drop the Injured pilots he had gathered in his cargo hold, but as usual he Refused and denied to surrender. In the next instant he started to open fire at RHGB-Berserker. He was aided by another fleet of RNC cruisers. As a backup we called in another Independent Hessian named Kurt.Bauer.

After a fierce fight, Bruno was put out of action. We complimented each other after the fight. Virgil and I continued our patrolling towards Planet New Berlin, but were outnumbered by two RFP fighters and a RNC cruiser. Believing we were outnumbered and running low on fuel, went on to dock at the Kaiserslauten Base.

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***

....CONNECTION TERMINATED

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - razorviper - 07-06-2013

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED...

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

LOADING MESSAGE AND HYPERLINKS...

Rekrut Joerg Caspar Klingemann
Vogtland Base, Dresden Syatem

To The Rheinland Reporting Facility

Patrol report #02
Guten tag, what a great day of pride it was for a Hessian. Well it was the second day of patrol. I took off with my Sabre, for a patrol of Ronneburg Base,Omega 11 and Vogtland Base, Dresden. After patrolling the skies around Vogtland Base and Confirming that the radars were clear, I set my way-point coordinates in Omega 11 system on Freital Base. While on my way to Omega-11, I received Radio chatter from another Hessian [RHA]Otto.Kittel. He claimed to have spotted a couple of Corsair Fighters and a Gun Boat. I immediately set my coordinates at Omega 5 and Cruised at Maximum speed.
When I reached Omega-5, I saw Otto Kittel was already under attack from a Corsair named Mala Noche. And the second fighter was out of my radar. Without wasting a moment, I went on to assist Otto.Kittel. Mala Noche was an ace pilot. He was well trained to dodge mines and Missiles. It was challenging for Otto and myself to have him on our aim. In the mean time, we were joined by another rekrut [RHA]Virgil.Kastner. After a long dog fight of around twenty minutes, we were able to take him down. I beamed in his escape pod and returned it at Ronneburg Base. Now he is put behind bars for his immoral actions. I, Virgil and Otto went to dock with with the Freital Base and celebrate the rest of the day at the bar.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

...CONNECTION LOST

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Singularity - 07-06-2013

********ENCRYPTED MESSAGE***********

COMM ID : - Rekrut Virgil Kastner
To : - Red Hessian Reporting Facility
AN AWESOME DAY ( Report #002 )

Nothing can be more exciting for a Rekrut in his 2nd patrol, which happened to me. Lots Patience, Careful planning and Team work lead to lot of successful results in the whole day.
Starting from Vogtland Base, I rather hadn't expected much activity for it was too early.
But to my astonishment, I had major activity at
Omega-5 !!!

I rushed immediately without hesitation only to find [RHA]Joerg.Klingemann again and with him [RHA]Otto.Kitteland Lukas.Olker fighting a corsair Mala.Noche.
I could feel there wasn't enough need of me, with Lukas.Olker standing at sidelines even, ensuring a fair fight !!!

The Corsair, unlike other Corsairs, choose to continue fight even if his titan's wings were getting blown up by both the fighters.
Soon, a stream of Fighters and couple Gunboats made their way during patrol. So, Lukas and me had to engage them which we did to give room for Both Joerg and Otto to put an end to the Corsair. Joerg put the final blows on him.

Corsair Death

We then regrouped, at omega-11 and were on way to patrol Dresden when we again got distress calls in Omega-5 from Ronnenburg Base.
We responded only to find A Corsair Gunboat named
Reventon attacking Weapons Platform.

We quickly responded, And with Otto's skills, we managed to tear down his shields.

Corsair GunBoat

But then, the GB started flying his way towards the mine field. Thats when we realised our mistake and his plans. We got several fighters around 15 of them, including 3 Gunboats heading our ways. It was far from our reach, with just 4 fighters and without bomber support, we were greatly outnumbered.
But we held our nerves fought him hard, brought all fighters down. But thats when we lost our comrade Otto's ship, his pod actively recovered by Lukas. It was now on 3 of us. with 4 fighter wings of corsairs again on our radars.

We continued fight with low ammo, resulting in the destruction of Joerg's ship, his pod recovered by me.

It was just Me and Lukas, and then we just received help from another
SCRA fighter. I couldnt get a Gun cam of him. But thanks to him we kept continuing attack but 3 Gbs are far too much for us. It soon ended for the SCRA Fighter but he gave us the time, for Lukas and me to break the barricade of Corsair fighters and head away from minefield so as to Recover our shields.

Desperately needing a Plan, A miracle actually, suddenly i got Another mate on my personal comms. offering me help. I could recognise as because we flew a patrol once before together. It was
Angela.Merkel with a Bomber. Lukas giving me cover, i could call for help. She responded and headed our way. We did wait for bomber support and fought the incoming fighters. Soon, we got her in our radar and we mounted an attack and did some serious damage to The GBs. But Reventon was still far from us.

I, myself had Practically no ammo, relying just on guns, i moved on.

We then got what we needed.
Reinhardt.Steinhaus arrived with the cruiser and it was just seconds before we cleared out Reventon and other GunBoats.

The GB's Death

The area was clear. I moved on to
Ronnenburg Base and did my repairs. And then moved on to Dresden. To my relief, I didnt find any activity.

So, I moved back to Vogtland to
share a drink with my Friend Joerg who after recovering, was waiting for me with a Bottle of Beer to Cheer !!!

***********MESSAGE COMPLETE************

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 07-31-2013

Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system

[Image: 3UKmIWl.jpg?1]

Guten tag, mein herre. This is Siegfried Draay transmitting. Today I've established my first ship. For this purpose, I've chosen Sabre, it's well-known among all Sirius pilots for its strafing abilities and firepower. I've also installed some unusual equipment on it-equipment was a present from my father on my RHA joinment. Here are some shots of this beautiful and powerful ship(and its loadout):

[Image: 0fIIgIis.png][Image: Nv7fWPgs.png][Image: 7IQaHoes.png][Image: U38X1Gns.png][Image: VqI8ac7s.png]

Source: Kaiserslautern Depot, New Berlin system

Guten tag, mein herre. This is Siegfried Draay transmitting. This report will be about last Libertonian invasion in our fatherland. First of all, I've met Libertonian Gunboat right in our home system, Omega-54. Can you imagine this? It's captain wasn't talking alot. In fact he just flied around. Unfortunately, I've lost him in nebel at Saar jumphole. I hope, our friends from LWB destroyed him.
[Image: tG6v5FRs.png] [Image: te2Dg02s.png] [Image: ilvgUevs.png] [Image: 0Rq3LCrs.png]

But after that things gone even worse. A full-scaled Libertonian invasion in Hamburg system! I had no other choice, but to ally myself with Rheinwehr forces. But that were simply not my day. In the middle of battle traitorous commander of RNC-Vatherland unleahed his guns on my fighter. However, I woke up on Kaiserslautern depot, medsister there said my escape pod was dropped by Wraith fighter right at their station. This should mean that there're honorable people in Rheinwehr.

[Image: 0HOJMd5s.png] [Image: e0vq9w4s.png] [Image: OOQuRdrs.png] [Image: 8TFPGSzs.png] [Image: mdPLTnWs.png] [Image: 9YwtM9Ts.png]

First of all, I've caught Pelican-class armored transport. He was smuggling military vehicles into Liberty. I couldn't stand that, so I gave him a choice. Fortunately to him, he made a right one. Small party of 80 Military Vehicles was delivered to Vogtland. There it will be used to fight Rheinwehr or Corsairs.
[Image: zYs2kr0s.png] [Image: uTSrTcvs.png] [Image: Hoq2W8fs.png]

Next I've met green Rheinwehr pilot, callsign-Valerion. After a short conversation he preferred to be destroyed rather than captured. Even with help of battleship Schwerin. which launched full fighter wing, Valerion's destiny was simple: space dust.
[Image: UtZ7fw4s.png] [Image: 4ho1Kvxs.png]

And finally, the most dangerous meeting, which I barely get alive: battle with one of RFP's high command-Thomas Wolthers.
Before meeting him I was trying to catch 2 LSF ships, but they'd flee in Bering. On backroute I was stopped by giant Mjolnir-class SHF. I was given a choice: surrender or die, as true hessian I've chosen win this fight.
After long battle, my ship was heavily damaged and I've prepared to die as true warrior, but suddenly my successful mine destroyed all of Mjolnir's weapons and Wolthers runned with shame to Alster Shipyard. I was too heavily damaged to continue pursuit.
[Image: 4viz4TJs.png] [Image: fk2MWc7s.png] [Image: qsFRxjRs.png] [Image: LHInOdfs.png] [Image: btRV7PYs.png] [Image: jKJGtYks.png]

Tag, comrads! Another bunch of encounters.

a)Freelancer, clearly working on Rheinland military. His transponder was set on Military frequency and he was killing our brothers on military bomber. 14 of them was already in his cargohold. I've issued some demands, but he preferred to attack me. You can see result below.
[Image: CjIguFos.png] [Image: o5QzMWms.png] [Image: jZNOPEos.png] [Image: 92EhnUJs.png]

b)Shortly after that, I've met Rheinland Cruiser RNC-Landau at orbit of New Berlin. I've tried to frighten him, but he didn't seduced. So I've left him.
Conversation log: http://pastebin.com/RAxLfYsK

c)Next one is bounty hunter fighter. First time he met me, he docked immideatly, but later he became brave enough to die in short, but furious fight.
[Image: N2yqUmds.png] [Image: 29YjxxPs.png] [Image: ALHlh6Us.png] [Image: 0CWOIl6s.png] [Image: EMdj3Ins.png] [Image: 5xENTsbs.png] [Image: c5Abnjss.png]

d) Finally, rather strange one. In O-5 I've saw SCRA fighter alongside with Coalition IFFed Jormungand-class battleship. First, I couldn't beilive my scanners, but after that I've realised, that BS still belongs to hessians. It's captain's just... coalitionazed.
Guncam and log:
[Image: aEPYBajs.jpg] http://pastebin.com/1u1U8ESS

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 08-01-2013

Source: Freital base, Omega-11 system

Fur Rheinland and Volksrevolution!

First of all, I should mention corsair Imperator-class gunboat, which have been caught in Omega-5 by our regular patrol. I've received patrol's distress signal and flew there immideatly. It was clear enough, that patrol won't be able to finish enemy gunboat, so I've charged into battle. Slowly, enemy's systems went down and victory was achieved.
[Image: l4Jyk7Ts.jpg] [Image: syyJ1Srs.jpg] [Image: 6ecF8NAs.jpg]

After that I've made a regular patrol into Omega-47 system. Suddenly my scanner aquired strange signals from sector C-7, near Cayman jumphole. I've decided to investigate. I've found something strange-old, disabled Sabre VHF. Further inspection set, that this is Hassani, ship of famous hessian ace Jacob Bautzen, who was missed in action during our attack on Casablanca. Unfortunately, I hadn't found any clues about herr Bautzen, but was able to unmount one of his guns. It was secret weapon based on RAGNAROK blueprints. I've decided to transmit weapon to our scientists, maybe they'll able to produce more guns of this type.
[Image: NYKW3L4s.jpg] [Image: eAGvYrcs.jpg] [Image: jQ6hLHDs.jpg] [Image: GQcPGVMs.png] [Image: Qm2F35ss.png] [Image: zvBWUZCs.png]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 08-04-2013

Source: Wolfsburg shipyard, Omega-54 system

Tag, mein herren!
Today we with comrad Joerg Klingemann was making a patrol at Stuttgart system. And during this patrol we've found something interesting-abadoned Shukesha-class liner. Less than half of an hour later ship suddenly responded. It was controlled by Artificial Intelligence, part of Consensuns. Further investigations showed, that this AI's not supporting Volksrevolution, nor people of Rheinland, so decision was quick: removal. In short fight liner was blowed up.
In the meantime some madman is system chanel was thirsting for hessian blood, fortunately to him nearest ion storm interrupted our pursuit.
Logs'n'shots: http://pastebin.com/BbgNuddS
[Image: cqjXAfAs.png] [Image: kCTRedLs.png] [Image: GUC9ymTs.png]
After that I've made a huge training session with Klingemann, refreshing my skills and teaching him some new tricks.