Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 08-04-2013

Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system

[Image: 3UKmIWl.jpg?1]

Fur Rheinland and Volksrevolution!

In process of patrolling Stuttgart system was encountered 5 trading ships. However, their destiny was quite different.

Firstly, I should mention captains, who proved themselves as true friends of Volksrevolution and Hessian movement. Names of their ships are [ALG]-TGX-Braunschweig and Issianda.
[Image: l8bBV4Hs.png] [Image: Tr4YZscs.png] [Image: 9hNGaK2s.png]

Next one may become our comrad in future. Those one hadn't no money, but a heart of true Hessian. I'm speaking about MarverycK now.
[Image: w5UemEms.png]

Finally, to worst part of our list. To captains, who had proven themselves as traitors and enemies of Vatherland. Their ship have been destroyed and may Odin have mercy on their souls. Their names are GSV-Stream and Califax.
[Image: hIuI7kQs.png] [Image: 6XuzqLbs.png] [Image: oqAqBnDs.png] [Image: qWM7pNbs.png]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 08-05-2013

Tag, comrades.

First, on patrol in Omegas system, I've spotted corsair Titan-class fighter, name - <]CF[>Fafner, I've managed to intercept him in Omega-41, after a short fight corsair realised, that he's no much for me and started flying defencively. Then on battlefield come third player-notorius Reaper of Sirius member, [RoS]White,Prince[x], firstly, he only shoot down wings of secondary titans, but when Fafner escaped to Leon base and asked it to launch 2 wings(12 titans) in space he suddenly offered his help. I agreed. Actually, I don't know what's our problems with this group, but I know, that corsairs are our bloody enemies. Shortly after that, White Prince succesfully SNACed corsair down. He had my thanks.
[Image: kkDUD5Ss.png] [Image: wGbwrKcs.png] [Image: ptpQ8OQs.png] [Image: mDTbtKPs.png]

After that I've met freelancer on Marauder-class heavy fighter in O-11. After simple question he decided to attack me. His death was fast and painful.
[Image: sVV8sy9s.png] [Image: RHXRDvws.png] [Image: RmWjrDOs.png]

Next encounter is a shameful one. In Omega-5 I've received a broadcast transmission, that Celso|Sails is going on patrol. I've intercepted him in the middle of the system. But following fight... was terrible. He flied his titan like it was eagle. I've barely can catch him in crosshair. 10 minutes later I've decided to move to Ronnenburg for hideout and repairs.

But the final is glorious one.
On backroute to Dresden big target've been spotted on my radar. It was Rheinland Military Cruiser Half_Wolf_Thor. I've quickly ordered nearest hessian pilot-Drunken_Master to hold cruiser and cruised right in Vogtland to take my bomber. After that destiny of cruiser was obvious.
[Image: 9rt0UbAs.png] [Image: qL8MGiNs.png]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 08-05-2013

May Odin's blessing be with you.

a) I've received reports about Libertonian activity in New Berlin. When I've arrived there, libertonian carrier LNS-DarkSupernova was already intercepted. He was destroyed by Rheinwehr Cruiser RNC-Nuremberg forces before my arrival. So I've continued my patrol. On orbit of New Berlin I've spotted Rheinland Military Bergelmir-class bomber, fortunately for him, he was smart enough to dock.
[Image: FeXsAPps.png] [Image: pE6DIEss.png] [Image: Ltwpdgvs.png]

b) I've decided to change my route a bit and took a look in Sigma-13 system. There I've found huge [ALG] scrap mining group. [ALG]s again proved themselve as true friends of hessian movement by giving rather big donation.
[Image: MVBNlLls.png] [Image: lsqPpK1s.png]

c) Finally, at orbit of New Berlin I seen interesting situation. Corrupted RFP officer S. Meister was performing assault on GMG gunboat Paul_Dirac, claiming that even foreign gunboats can't be in Rheinland space. I've tried to defend that one, but Meister was faster. After that I was attacked by his battlegroup including Fafner-class bomber, Wraith-class VHF and Rheinland Cruiser. Fortunately, my bomber was equipped with cloaking device, so I've avoided them without a scratch.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 08-06-2013

For Rheinland and Volkrevolution.

Today I've decided to concentrate my patrols on western Omegas, due to increases in Corsair activity. As a result-2 Titan-class VHFs won't be able to fly anymore.

First one, Diego.Markes was rather cruel. He attacked me after innocent question. Unfortunately for him, his skills were not that great. I've SNACed him down right on his first turn.
[Image: DbL7Tmes.jpg] [Image: nPG04wos.jpg] [Image: IkhsBqXs.jpg]

Second was my yesterday friend, <]CF[>Fafner, but this time he was braver. And, suddenly, more skillful, after long fight I was able to set a mine trap for him he can't avoid.
[Image: 7m3hCAhs.png] [Image: vbXxmIms.png] [Image: PRarAx2s.png]

Finally, I'm wiring collected donations to Volksrevolution storage. Two wings of Odin-class VHF can be build on these money.
[Image: b31e7Dls.png]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Luke. - 09-04-2013

::Incoming Transmission::
ID: Lukas Olker
Source: Northeim Base - Omega-54

Guten Tag.

So...part of the revolution at last, hmm? I can feel the vengeance already. This opportunity is life changing! All these years flying alone and now I have found my new home. Ja...best not screw up.

Anyhow, after carefully reading the Handbook given to me, it's clear I must proceed by showing my loyalty to the cause. Ein paar Stücke von Beweisen. The first step to becoming a Flieger.

Evidence

Patrol reports shall be given in the coming days. I am most excited.

::Transmission Terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Luke. - 09-13-2013

ID: Lukas Olker

Guten Tag.

Ze lawfuls had plagued the Stuttgart system today. Upon arrival, we found the bloodthirsty Corsairs and the Military scum having it out with each other. We intervened with initially three of us. It was gut to fly with the higher ranks.

The Corsairs either silently retreated to their home or died...hopefully the former but I care not, they were out of sight and that is enough. Unfortunately, the wastes of space had to bring in their big guns to finally rid our presence. We're not stupid enough to die to such indignant measures.

Managed to pick up a few guncam shots.

File 1
File 2
File 3

Fur ze revolution.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 09-22-2013

Source: [RHA]RHGB-Gram, somewhere in Dresden system

Tag, comrads!
Today, we with comrad Joerg Klingemann decided to make a patrol around Rheinland space.
Our first target was Liberty Navy Liberator-class light fighter. After he refused to leave Rheinland at once, we've started chase. Enemy was aware of his strong points and used Rheinwehr batlleships as cover. But on orbit of planet Stuttgart luck abadoned him and Joerg succesfully missiled him down.
[Image: APMVYpms.png] [Image: SuilJp6s.jpg] [Image: rXMhtuLs.jpg]

Another one was rheinland freelancer, flying new borderworlds gunboat. He said, that he's fully supporting hessian movement and will use this ship to fight corsairs.
Perhaps, he'll find himself in our ranks pertty soon.
[Image: xP0ZPkvs.png]
Finally, we've made another training session with comrad Klingemann, where I;'ve showed him some advanced missile tactics in holocombat.

Transmission terminated.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Mask - 11-04-2013

ID: Ulrich Weiss

[Image: hVEyieL.png]

Tag,

I settled on the station, learned the charter. Fighter RH-GM40 "Odin" equipped and ready to go. This is an excellent device - worthy of our great cause. Now I am fully prepared to show my loyalty.
fur Revolution, fur people of Rheinland!

Evidence:

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Mask - 11-05-2013

Source: Vogtland Base - Dresden

Guten tag comrades!
I am was in a patrol today. Situation in dresden rather quiet - nothing interesting for commanders. I spent patrolling Saarfeld - seems chancellor's minions lost vigilance and I easily got to trade lines.

http://i.imgur.com/GHbw6Lu.jpg

Half an hour later I am stopped free trader. It was rather reasonable person and we quickly had agreed to donate 500k for our people. Merchant began to think seriously about deliveries for Hessians
http://i.imgur.com/1uyMJwk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2Hpuodm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Gl5Mend.jpg

Intelligence in New Berlin showed an almost complete absence of military forces.
Patrolling was over in Harzfeld and I'm returned in Dresden system with this information.

http://i.imgur.com/JRbAYQA.jpg

Danke fur attention.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Mask - 11-05-2013

Source: Vogtland Base - Dresden

Tag, comrads!

Today we disrupted ore mining and pursued Daumann. Staff members of ALG made ​​donations for our liberation army. Another funky daumann pilot escaped to Berlin.
[Link 1]
[Link 2]

Das ist not bad day for hessian movement. All begined as a hunt but military decided to attack our group. We were in the minority, and suffered some casualties.
The group of chancellor's soldiers was strongly mauled and shamefully fled. Commando you should have seen their faces - the cowardly dogs not soldiers. When my comrades were dying under the onslaught of the enemy - I decided to fight to the end. Help came unexpectedly. Gunboat Tutashkhia. This pilot also fought for the freedom of the people against the tyrant.

[cowardly Flieger]
[Gunboat]
[Death gunboat]
[Fighter]
[Death fighter]
[communication channel 1]
[communication channel 2]