Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Wraga - 11-26-2013

***Incoming transmission
***ID: Fritz Koegel
***Subject: Daily report

Mein Damen und Herren!

I was on my daily patrol in Stuttgart system, when the trade lanes had some malfunction problem and I was the lucky one who could meet with an ALG transport what just popped down from the lane.

As I realised, these rheinlanders have strong connections with the IMG, since the captain told something about a shipment to the Independent Miners Guild.

As far as I know, we have some relations with the IMG, so I didnt want to blown up the ship, just asked for some informations and a small donation for our cause.

After that I've met with a freelancer who tried to rob rheinlanders into our space. Since he ignored my orders to leave Rheinland space, I had to open fire on him. Due of an ion storm, I lost the vessel so I cant show proof about his destruction, just some usefull informations for the future.

After the ion storm I had to go back to Vogtland base, for some repairs.

Thats all at the moment comrades.

Uploading attachment:

Documents

***Transmission terminated
***Signal lost

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Dimon - 11-28-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Sender ID: Nefarius Karlen]
[Location: Viernheim Station]
[Subject: Expedition report]

Salam, this is Flieger Nefarius Karlen.
Today, I was lead expedition on Planet Tangier, where I left my Lich.
Herr Draay game me permission to land on the Tangier, and to use codename weaponry classes.
In 20:16 11.29.820 A.S., X-Shuttle undocked from Viernheim and moved to the Tanrier’s atmosphere corona.

[Image: EAk42nh.png]

When shuttle passed corona, we moved shuttle to sector C1-G4, location of fallen Lich.

[Image: qdeVldT.png]

Mechanics took 2 hours on withdrawing Weapons from crashed ship. And in 23:34 11.29.820 A.S. we launched to space. All successful installed on my Ship.

[Attached File]
~(C-0.5)~

...message sent…closing transmission…
[Transmission Terminated]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Dimon - 11-29-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Location: Freital Station]

Flieger Nefarius Karlen reporting in…
Today in Omega 11, in sector 4/5 C I stopped Daumann Hegemon Asteroid Miner
I asked him about some credits for Revolution
…and about leaving system, but he didn’t responded.
I gave him one minute to respond.
…still no answer.
And... At last I shot him down

[Uploading]
[Attachment Files]
~(C-0)~
~(C-1)~
~(C-2)~
~(C-3)~

That’s all for now,
Flieger Karlen out.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Dimon - 11-30-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Location: Freital Station]

Salam’ud Comrades!
Flieger Nefarius Karlen reporting in…
On my patrol, in Stuttgart I saw a lot of strange things.
First, on
Omega-7 Jump Gate->Freiburg Station lane, were passing ‘Sair Battleship
As I remember, he was moving to side of Berlin.
Second strange thing was…:
On these lane after Ossie, was passing through Hessian Affiliated ship
He was using our Gunboat and his ship was equipped with out turrets
Identification showed that he is a pirate.
As I know, no one from pirates didn’t sent any requests for our tech last time.
So, he might just stole our ship
…or worse…
He could capture that gunboat.
Well, I decided to shot him down.

[Visual logs]
Code:
[30.11.2013 00:30:10] PeaceBringer: hi mate
[30.11.2013 00:30:16] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: What the...?
[30.11.2013 00:30:21] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen:  ...hell
[30.11.2013 00:30:23] PeaceBringer: what ya doing?
[30.11.2013 00:30:47] PeaceBringer: what happens?
[30.11.2013 00:30:55] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: Happens...
[30.11.2013 00:31:07] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: Pirate... Why you are using our tech?
[30.11.2013 00:31:17] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: Have anyone allowed you to use it?
[30.11.2013 00:31:24] PeaceBringer: Why I cant?
[30.11.2013 00:31:31] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: Heh...
[30.11.2013 00:31:42] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: Maybe because its our stuff?
[30.11.2013 00:31:49] PeaceBringer: ohhh
[30.11.2013 00:31:54] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: Seems like you just have stole it.
[30.11.2013 00:32:33] PeaceBringer: I'm brekaking a server rule having this ship?
[30.11.2013 00:33:09] PeaceBringer: what rule
[30.11.2013 00:34:09] PeaceBringer: well
[30.11.2013 00:34:14] PeaceBringer: I leave
[30.11.2013 00:34:40] PeaceBringer: cmon
[30.11.2013 00:34:53] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: Com'on?... You stole our ship and our guns
[30.11.2013 00:35:03] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: Prolly you captured those ship
[30.11.2013 00:35:28] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: I have rights to call you an traitor...
[30.11.2013 00:35:36] PeaceBringer: what the...
[30.11.2013 00:35:39] [RHA]Nefarius.Karlen: So... Die then!

[Attached Files]
~(K-1)~
~(C-1)~
~(C-2)~
~(C-3)~

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Madotsuki - 11-30-2013

::Incoming Transmission::
ID: Richard Rozen
Source: Kassel - Omega-54

Report 0-0-6.

Guten tag, mein kameraden.
Today we went on a recon mission with Ulrich Weiss. After meeting in Omega-11 and forming up we moved to Omega-41, where found a Corsair vessel. It appeared to be a gunboat. After few attempts to stop it we followed that vessel to Omega-47, where it attacked us. Jointly with herr Weiss we destroyed that ship, no survivors left.

Today we brought a new small victory to our glorious army. Fur das Vaterland!
Rozen out.

Data
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

::Transmission terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Madotsuki - 12-19-2013

::Incoming Transmission::
ID: Richard Rozen
Source: Vogtland - Dresden

Report 0-0-7.

It's very long time since I've contacted you last time.

Today I've met a Polizei 19-ARKM-N82 "Mjolnir" fighter. After a small dialogue pilot engaged me, and the ship disappeared in an explosion soon. No survivors.
Fur das Vaterland!

Rozen out.

Data
Link
Link
Link

::Transmission terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Singularity - 01-26-2014

::::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::::

Encryption Level - High

To : Red Hessian Reporting Facility
Subject : Attack at New Berlin

[Image: 100px-Rha-rank-leutnant.png]

Guten Tag Sir,

It was rather an eventful day, more confusing to me too. I was having a drink in my ship, when my ship's radar showed me 4 friendlies and 4 hostiles in the proximity area. I soon went to take a patrol only to find Military cruisers and fighters with "Unknown" tag.

Before I could reach them, there ships were already destroyed by 4 friendlies named : RHC-Vidar, Kampfhund, Vidar, RHC-Gothenifs.

The destroyed enemies were rather some new guys with "SGHQ" tags with them.
Anyways, I couldn't encounter them, but I was informed that they rather had created a blockade (If they could even keep it for 5 minutes *Laughs*).

So, we decided to return a payback. We raid New Berlin. As soon as we entered the system, radar seem to start clearing of ships *Chuckles*

We encountered a bit of resistance near Planet Berlin. But our coordination helped us win everytime, thats 4 Patrol Groups consisting of BSs and GBs.

Thats when the interesting thing happened.
We encountered a bunch of 5 VWA, Bundusch ships.
and they were suggesting not to fight there. They kept it flashing in our screens for some time. Then they issued warning to us for such actions in future !!

This is where I got confused. I think they were asking it because they thought we were killing Non-official and civilians. Anyhow we assured them they all will be freed in nearest stations.

They rather had become "Anti-Violent" ish. They weren't choosing "an eye for an eye" combination. I think the Bundusch agenda has become unclear for me.

Anyways I made my suggestions and rather talks clear,
"Someone threatens our Base, We make sure he doesn't land in his own base"

(Guncams will be provided soon, but as of now, I got some ongoing repairs inflicted during the fight)

Thanking you.

Yours Obediently
Leutnant Virgil Kastner
Captain, [RHA]RHGB-Kastden

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - razorviper - 01-28-2014

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
ENCRYPTION : HIGH

ID: Joerg Klingemann

To: Red Hessian Reporting Facility.
Subject: Elimination of RNC-Festung-Konigstein

Guten Tag Sir,
I was in New Berlin today for my daily patrol. The plan was to scan the lanes for New Berlin for any military patrols and then quickly move to Stuttgart for a quick patrol and then take the jump hole back to Dresden system. According to some internal sources, chances were that a military capital vessel might show up. Therefore, I considered taking the Thor bomber out for the patrol instead of Odin.

After scanning a couple of lanes in New Berlin and not encountering anything, I increased my cruise speed and headed for the tradelane connecting New Berlin and Essen Station. As soon as I was about to hit the tradelane I saw a message flashing on my screen which left my heartbeat racing. It was a distress call from another hessian Vidar cruiser (call-sign: Vidar). I quickly turned my back and left for the Dresden system with maximum speed.

After reaching Dresden system, I quickly asked Vidar for his exact coordinates. After reaching the given coords I found saw fireworks from a distance. It was a Rheinland "Elbe" class carrier( call-sign: RNC-Festung-Konigstein ) and also there was another LWB cruiser ( call-sign: Kampfhund ). I cut my engines down from a distance and declared in local channel that I was about to open fire and assist the Hessian capital. Realizing that Vidar was damaged, I fired a couple of incapacitator torpedos to bring down the carrier's shield in a couple of minutes. Also the carrier was taking cover behind Battleship Altneburg, which made the work of cruisers even more difficult.

After around 13 minutes of heavy bombarding, we finally managed to bring down it's hull. Almost 85% of crew aboard the ship are dead and the rest remaining life pods were captured by Vidar which were then taken to Vogtland for identification.

Below attached are the screenshots as the proofs of the above described report.

Signing Off
[Image: fnrj.png]

::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Char Aznable - 01-28-2014

[Incoming transmission]
[Comm-ID: Nika Haupt]
[Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden System]

Report V, Day 3

Grüße, Genossen!
Today was a quiet day. I started my patrol throug the Omega Sectors as always and met two ships of our brothers, but I didn't stay with them in the Omega-11 System. I left for Stuttgart, because the Long Range Scanners indicated a presence of Kruger ships there, but I was too late to catch them. To make any success today, I flew to New Berlin, waiting at the tradelane between the Stuttgart Jump Gate and Bonn Station for kind donators.
I had not waited long as a big convoy showed up, consisting of two ALG Vessels. I ... convinced the commander of the convoy to cooperate, and soon after he decided to donate 2 Million Credits for our just cause.
I had to leave and refuel then, so I headed to Vogtland and made a break.
Looking forward to hammering the enemies of the Revolution!
Nika Haupt out.

[End of vocal transmission]
[Informal transmission following]
//ALG transaction
[End of transmission]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Pavel - 02-17-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden system
Comm ID: Károly Roth

Not so long ago I performed my first patrol. First I headed to Stuttgart system, and then after checking out what's new on our allied farmer base I decided to conduct deep patrol in Koeln system. Everything was calm and peaceful, except ever-increasing smuggling point at Schwarzwald. Bloodo Diamonds shipments are being departed from there towards Liberty all day long.

I present the following guncam shots:

Károly Roth

===Transmission Terminated===