Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - 7AlphaOne1 - 04-30-2014

Incoming transmission
ID:Klaus Hammersmark

Greetings,

on receiving alerts on a corsair, I lifted off, but instead found a miner . This miner seemed afflicted by lawl's syndrome, and acted very.............crazy. in the end, I went on to kill him, when he bean to compare the Volksrevolution to the cretan cannibals! upon destruction, I was applauded by Hauptmann Draay, who graced my humble ship.

Guncams:

Thats all.

Long live the Volksrevolution
Klaus Hammersmark

Message end

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 04-30-2014

::Incoming Transmission::
[Image: bartels_fin.png]

Salut Hauptmann,

I have tought much about it, and I have decided that I have wish and maturity to take direct responsibility for lives of our komraden.

While my position amongst officer ranks is too low to justify me commanding large vessel, such craft is ultimately one of my ambitions. However such craft necessities certain level of experience with smaller ship and crew.

[Image: heimdalwireframe.png]

Because of this I voice my wish now to command capital ship of my own, Heimdall gunboat which I will christen [RHA]RHGB-Niflheim if this request is granted. With such craft I aim to extend my experience and knowledge of captainship which will hopefully prepare me well for command of larger vessels in future. I shall also deploy this craft into combat when need arises for such an act to be taken.

Salut!

::Transmission Terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ayatolah - 05-01-2014

::Incomming Transmission::
[Image: rhatransmission.png]

Mein herr, i managed to get a conversation with certain miner in Munich system... what happened from 2 years ago 'till today? i remember when people were more eager to think twice and ask themselves questions about their deeds. This is the footage of the conversation....
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10171273_10203487563490898_4641167826646963979_n.jpg

What the hell happened, so great is the corruption nowadays?.... looks like i will end being nice, looks like that what Rheinland needs is a slap, a big one...
By the other side, some things cannot be accomplished with violence, the attitude of this miner proves it, disgracefully is the only way left...

Bjorn out!

::transmission closed::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 05-01-2014

Salut,

Let me share the story of how this day has treated me.

I've begun my duty to Hessen by responding to a call from Omega 3 system, where Corsairs were dealing losses to our shipping and one of our ship, [RHA]RHT-Siegrune.

I've quickly made my way to the place, where I've witnessed our transport taking damage from Corsair gunboat, Marselo. I've decided to step in aggressively and as it turned out, presence of my bomber was balance tipper that we have needed. And so our ship was saved in last moment:

Siegrune's advesary destruction

I have then engaged other Corsair, Titan this time. However my skills were not enough and I had to give my ship to Calixa.Sauceda
for my escape pod to make it safely to homebase.

As soon as I was provided with replacement of ship I have returned to home dock of Vogtland, from which after short rest I have went to seek better fortune within New Berlin.

Here, my paths have crossed with those of RFP|Obt.Thom.Wolthers, whom reminded me that this is not a first time we meet, sitting on opposite sides of table, and that we have faced each other in brawl, which was not resolved due to Ion Storm.

This refreshed my memory, and made me even more eager to see RFP pilot in battle. After combat, which had no interruptions this time, the score between us was finally settled in Hessian favor.

Combat's outcome

Such victory, despite of how small and puny, lifted my mood after previous defeat, and I have decided to push my luck a little, and put it to test in Omega 11.

And here fortune has smiled to me for another time, for I was allowed to intercept Daumann's transport for Solarius base, DHC-Essen.

Guncam from interception

Sensing opportunity and remembering importance of keeping up with the appearances in our war for Rheinlanders souls, I have witheld my urge to loot the trader for his cargo. Instead I have decided to greet kapitan and crew onboard Essen with mercy, and exploit their presence for public gain.

With such reasoning, I have demanded DHC kapitan to voice support for our cause for all other Daumann workers else in system to hear:

Recording of demand

To my pleasure, Kapitan has replied with more than he was asked for. I must have found one which seeked for an spark to voice his frustrations, undoubtly:

Daumman announcement in system chat.

With this, I have parted my ways with Essen, keeping up my mask till the end, just to be sure.

Partings

Salut!

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zayne Carrick - 05-02-2014

Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHB-Gotterdamerung, somewhere in Omega-54 system
Сomm ID: Hauptmann Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Guten tag, herr Bartles. You've been appointed as commanding officer to recently constructed Heimdall-class gunboat. Take nearest shuttle to Wolfsburg shipyard to take command. Our engineers will install any weapons on your choice.

Transmission terminated.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ayatolah - 05-09-2014

:::Incomming message:::
:::Opening:::
Hallo mene herren!, i have just here the report we wanted form the incidents form yesterday inbetween New Berlin and Dresden....

Everything began with an alert of corsairs who where roaming the omegas and suttgart... our chase took us into NB where a pair of them vanished misteriously... but one of them was found...
[Image: 10250275_10203540294529141_3450316133121712560_n.jpg]
[Image: 10288704_10203540294249134_6631565358019563385_n.jpg]
and taken care of...

As we fought the invader, a force of the RNC came into the fray, even some Kruger lapdogs...and even mercenaries....
[Image: 1005805_10203540295649169_6894705028995297339_n.jpg]
fortunately we had the assistance of Tutashkhia we we were only the RHC-Valhalla and my bomber... disgracefully things didn't went good for our cruiser's crew and....
[Image: 1374814_10203540294849149_1326082797877983018_n.jpg]

Ain't it a bit.... dramatic, mein herr?? i know my bomber's bay ain't the cleanest thing... but what you expected form an old ironside like me? jejeje...

Fortunately seems the RNC had a fixation with the Tuta's Asco, and fortunately was a crack dodger, which let me make a wide use of my own artillery, still seemed a lost battle... but Tuta's suddendly managed to eliminate one of the bombers!
[Image: 10341465_10203540296889200_2789840367393373807_n.jpg]
Anyway, we tried to withdraw to Dresden.... and then like the miracles of old fantasy books, an unregistered Vidar with the odd name of Coca_Cola turned the tides!
[Image: 10254021_10203540296609193_4706883895586138390_n.jpg]
[Image: 10302110_10203540293809123_7809584493196200680_n.jpg]
that ended the hostilities as the Kruger bomber decided to retreat...
and that's how ended my ammunition store!
[Image: 10003943_10203540367690970_2121535136765014897_n.jpg]

With a pair less of kilos due to sweat, Bjorn out!

:::Transmission closed:::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 05-10-2014

Mein Komraden,

It is note worthy that two personas have made an appearance within our space. Both are sellswords who hail from our house, but unlike us, they put money before politics.

Those two, Stoertbeker and Klaus.Storzenbecher, are active within core Rheinland systems and were witnessed in Dresden, operating in close distance to Vogtland.

When questioned for their loyalties, they have voiced support for out cause however, as well as their blades for us to employ, so I unless we learn something that makes us revise our judgement, those two may be considered friends of the Armee, and assets that we could employ if possible and needed.

Exchange Recording 1
Exchange Recording 2

Salut.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ayatolah - 05-11-2014

:::incomming Transmission:::
Hallo mein herren, i was this afternoon commanding the [RHA]Borsig in a mining operation THEORICALLY with a civilian miner.... but the bugger went to mine with a Daumann who... well, lets just say he ended in a bad way...
I said he had to compensate us... so, along Victor Navrosky and however who was piloting the 262 (a bahrgest from our molly friends) we made him compesate us, with some small donative and most important:
[Image: 10338729_10203553956590684_4433636077060012685_n.jpg]
that's all worth to ment right now.

Bjorn out!
::transmission closed:::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Praetor - 05-12-2014

Comm ID: Victor Navrosky
Source: Unknown

Greetings again,
today I was flying in my Thor and a ship in NB interested me,its name was Volk.
I set course to NB and was combing it when I saw he jumped to Dresden,using the JH network I followed him to Omega 11 where is was waiting for me right outside the JH.

I was shocked to see that it was a Corsair Order BS and while I was preparing to raise comms he shot me very quickly without any words.
I went evasive and called for the good Hauptmann's help and he arrived within few moments in our Hessians pride and joy zhe Gotterdamerung BS.

We soon dismantled the sairs ship and sent it to the depths of Hel,you know as per company policy.

Till next time,
Navrosky

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - .Gypsy. - 05-16-2014

[Image: vaL5IDl.png]

[Image: QxD9kTW.png]

Comm ID: Olof Huber

Greeting,

Today I did a blood diamond run from Omega 11 to Planet Toulouse in the Roussillon system. here is me in Omega 11:
[1]
[2]

All went well until I hit Newcastle, there I ran into 3 Gallic gunboats and a few fighters, I managed to escape them barley with my like by fleeing into Roussillon. I managed to repair my Uruz and safely deliver the Blood Diamonds.
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

I then took a load to take back to Omega 54, but once again I ran into those gunboats in Newcastle, this time it was two fighters and two gunboats. I managed to take out the two fighters and one gunboat, but I was too damaged to defeat the final one:
[7]

But I did manage to make it to Trafalgar base in New London and repair my ship once again. As I entered Omega 11, too my surprise, a Kruger Bomber was there waiting for me. He engaged me, and I radioed for assistance. Fortunately I was able to reach Hauptmann Siegfried Draay, and he speed to my defense, unfortunately however, the distance was too great and by the time he arrived to assist me, I had already sustained to much catastrophic damage, and I was defeated.

I gratefully do thank Siegfried for answering my call to assist me! I just wish I could have held on a bit longer. All in all however the mission was a success!

[Image: TXsVUxz.png]
[Image: KvoLwoC.png]