Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Thunderer - 06-25-2014

- Incoming Message -

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: The Red Hessian Army Reporting Facility
Subject: Gamma Raid

[Image: 5raYuqw.jpg]

"We have dealt our enemy a bloody wound today, one that will not heal any time soon! I have entrusted my first officer in the details."

More Detailed Report

We have assembled the fleet at Freeport 9. It was consisted of one battleship, the Hvannadalshnukur, one cruiser and some fighters and bombers. We also had a few Coalition fighters and bombers.
We headed to Omicron Gamma and spotted a few fighters or bombers near Skiros. Because of the proximity of the nebulae, we had to find a better place to put a stand at, which was not far from Tripoli shipyard -- there we could intercept and destroy any Corsair capital vessels before they group.
We spotted two Murmillo class battleships. At first our bombers were successful, but the Hvannadalshnukur couldn't approach them close enough to fire her primary turrets because of the proximity of the shipyard and its EMP turrets. Then one of our SCRA bombers detonated its Nova too close to its bare hull, probably on a piece of space waste. We have, however, managed to lure them a bit away from the waste field, below Tripoli, where the Hvannadalshnukur could fully engage them. Cerberus and primary fire was exchanged, with our cruiser supporting. Our capital ships' shields were holding, while the Corsairs were already receiving damage for some time. After a few brief skirmishes, which damaged the Murmillos a little each, but our capitals not at all, the Corsairs managed to bring a Legate. They tried to perform the cruise-engine kill tactics on us, but we turned 90° and they failed. That, however, meant that we had to expose our flank to a Murmillo, resulting in some damage to our ship, since we had to strafe up-down, at what the Jormugand is not particularly good. On the other hand, we damaged the Legate pretty heavily and they had to break off, leaving the HardKor, the Murmillo, at our mercy -- which was lesser when we could face them with our sleek rear. The HardKor was at less than 2K away, firing primary turrets. After the Legate broke off, they didn't inflict any damage. The Legate apparently tried to cruise-engine kill again, but our bombers stopped it. We managed to depressurize the HardKor. We also destroyed a daring Raba class transport, aided by other ships. That provided us 198 extra nanobots. Some time later, the RF brought one of their Jormugands and charged the damaged Legate, supported by our Cerberuses and primaries. The Legate was destroyed. Due to being behind it, and us to its right, the remaining Murmillo was flanked by our ship and charged by the RF Jormugand. Their battleship, however, seemed to be too damaged by the previous charge, and she fell a little after the Murmillo, which was exploding a bit longer, resulting in it being fully disabled a moment later. We were attacked by the BHG Core after that. They had one Orca, two Bottlenoses and a few fighters and bombers. We managed to disable the Orca with support from the Thor's Hammer, our cruiser. The Hvannadalshnukur was exhausted by that time, slowly by battleships, bombers and the gunboats. We were given all nanobots and batteries from the cruiser, so we could destroy a Corsair Praefect class cruiser a few moments after the Thor's Hammer was disabled. We tried to retreat, but the Core was too careful and we were stopped. The Hvannadalshnukur's engines have been disabled and she is now being tugged for repairs.
We have also lost and destroyed a few small craft. I will note the bravery of a Coalition pilot, who detonated the ship of a Core ace by his Nova, doing the same to his ship in the process.
We have been dealt a defeat, but our enemy's victory is pyrrhical.

Allied Forces:
1) RHB-Hvannadalshnukur (Jormugand class battleship; Disabled);
2) [RF]Volkenkopf (Jormugand class battleship; Disabled);
3) RHC-Thor.Hammer (Vidar class cruiser; Disabled);
4) Some fighters and bombers (Some disabled, some returned).

Enemy Forces:
1) Chivaldori (Legate class dreadnought; Disabled);
2) Castelo (Murmillo class battleship; Disabled);
3) HardKor (Murmillo class battleship; Disabled);
4) Mikonator (Murmillo class cruisert; Disabled);
5) Cunctator (Raba class transport; Disabled);
6) Core|Dragonfly (Bottlenose class gunship; Survived);
7) Core|Hydra (Bottlenose class gunship; Survived);
8) Core|Knight (Orca class gunboat; Disabled);
9) Some fighters and bombers (Some disabled, some fled, some victorious).

Camera Shots:

In the Name of Captain Olaf Fromm, First Officer Ernst Wydoslaw

- Message Over -

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 06-26-2014

::Incoming Transmission::
[Image: bartels_fin.png]

Herr Wydoslaw,

I have familiarised yourself with contents of your report, and while our flotilla was ultimately disabled, the sheer amount of effort and materiel that was spent on this feat by our enemis makes this victory for us.

On behalf of OKH I am offering words of commendation for you and other men and women who have fought by your side. Stellar performance!

Bartels out.

::Transmission Terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Goldberg - 06-27-2014

Guten Tag,
my name is Paul Stein. I´m the new recruit of your army. So here is my daily report. Today i buy a heavy figher. This is my first fighter. So here are my bad news. I destroy again my landing gear and make trouble in hangar from the Freital Base. Sorry about this. With my new ship i destroy some Bounty Hunter vessels. Because i want to test my weapons. Yeah that was my day. Here my list of kills:

Fighters killed:35
Freighters killed: 2

Einen schönen Tag noch.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 06-27-2014

Salut Herr Stein,

I have checked your ship and I see that our quatermaster has pulled a prank on you.

Seeing how it may cost you life when you enter heat of battle with ship outfitted in such manner, I've sent you brief on popular and tested loadouts Hessenwherh piloten use. I've also sent you valid recognition codes that you should use to set up your ship's identification correctly.

Finally I've had talk with Vogtlands quatermaster and made sure man will do his damm job right this time. Report back on this frequency when you setup your craft.

Bartels out.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 06-29-2014

Flieger Navrosky, Leutnant Olafsson,

Picture 1
Picture 2

Order made claim that Hessian piloten not only have engaged their forces in Omicron Theta, but also sided with Corsairs to do so.

I know you two were there. I want report from each of you about what you did there, who else from Hessianwhehr was there, how did you behave towards Order forces in area, how did Hessian auxilaries behaved towards Order forces in the area and finally how did Order forces behaved towards you.

Bartels out.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ayatolah - 06-29-2014

::Incomming Transmission::
::ID: Leutnant Bjorn Olafsson::

[Image: rhatransmission.png]

Well, i don't know really how it began, i was heading to the brawl between the Maltese and the Corsairs, when i received a distress call from Herr Varane, when i arrived to him he was under fire from the Order, so i disregarded my first intentions,a and assisted a comrade.... i don't know if Herr Varane began first, i don't have any clue about that, only i know he was a comrade under hostile fire from the Order, as we know he was finally shooted down unfortunately, so i answered in the same terms... i don't know if the order pilots where high, i don't know if herr Varane was drunk... i don't care, the comrades goes first. And a menace upon a comrade is what i saw. Siding with Corsairs?, not at all, i just let them away fighting with their junkie parents, if they tear each other apart the better... the Order demonstrated to be the most immediate menace.

Besides that i don't see any wrong under this particular circumstances, and with Varane sleeping with the stars, i would recommend an adjustment in the ships transponders who where involved, we don't want any Order pilot nuts for seeing one of those transponders.

Bjorn Out!

::Transmission Closed::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ayatolah - 06-30-2014

::Incomming Transmission::
::ID: Leutnant Bjorn Olafsson::

[Image: rhatransmission.png]

Guten Tag!, here i come with a small resume of the previous days.... For beggining we have a small operation in New Berlin, in order to retrieve donatives for the cause... being honest, didn't went as expected:

[Image: bc1t7qw.png]

And even worse, because a member of the Buro of Marineitzzzwhatever poked his nose, or more properly, his gunboat nose..., we managed to deal with him but....
[Image: 69PBmNg.png]
[Image: uchyN6Q.png]
fortunately the bullmastiff transports are easy to repair....

Later we received an alert from Vogtland about a corsair battleship in the vicinities, we couldn't allow that and we headed to the hunt... successful hunt!

[Image: Ui4FUhC.png]

Some days later we had strange signals Omicron Gamma, i don't have much recorded but i manage to extract this, the confirmed kill of a bounty hunter:

[Image: Pbootul.png]

Same day, another signals, this time in Omega 5... corsairs as expected...

[Image: 8kBHE8k.png]
[Image: 6lYhU4p.png]
all this began well, but not too late after the destruction of that cruiser i had to bail out....

and this is the last thing to report by now... new supporters, here you have the conversation log of the event:

so... that's all for now, Bjorn out!

::Transmission Closed::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Goldberg - 07-01-2014

Guten Tag,
my name is Paul Stein. I´m the new recruit of your army. So here is my report. Yesterday i flew with [RHA]Bergtroll in Omega-41. We scan the areas and flew to Omicron Gamma. Our scanners are detected 2 Corsairs. Bergtroll said that we should stay on distance. So i flew 1,4km away and stay on distance. [Image: y25f56k11a1.jpg]
I check my instruments and now Bergtroll said: "Rekrut Stein engage that Corsairs!". So the fight began. 15 Minutes later i running out of Nano Bots and shield batteries. But i decide to fighter further. The Guns hit me hard. My ship is going to explode. I take the Logcomputer and launch my escape pod. I have luck and flew back to Freital Base.[Image: n59cd1hxh2e.jpg] I arrived and try to reach Bergtroll. I only hear:" Shit my missle stuck in my pod. I must get out here!". He launched his escape pod and fly to me. We loose both ships. It was time to buy 2 new ships. So we decided to start again because Bergtroll mean the Volksrevolution need some donations. So we flew around in Omega-41. And what we found was a Transporter his shipname was: LastDream. We decided to ask him for some donations. He refused. So its time to fight again. We fight and he win. Bergtroll´s ship get a hard hit at the right wing. The wing broke off and he crashed in the Station. But Bergtroll launched the escape pod before the fighter crashed. Bad time for me. I give up because my guns are not hard enough to deal damage. I decided to flew back and decided to go to the bar. Because this was my first 2 fights.

This was my day.

Einen schönen Tag noch.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - King Owl - 07-05-2014

:::::Id-Card-Julia Holdmunt::::::

So today as my first patrol , i have deicided to check the Omega-11 Fields , were i had a feling that somebody will be there , and yet i go one miner. That minder was showing on his transponder a DHC-Id pilot. So first thing i have decied to ask his if he would like th join the Volkrevolution or contribute to our cause, and he denied my offers and saying that he would rather die then joining our cause or helping us.

Code:
Julia.Holdmunt: Exactly your worst Nightmare
[05.07.2014 01:35:11] DHC-Eisen: I will be heading away now.
[05.07.2014 01:35:24] Julia.Holdmunt: You can chosse help thevolks
[05.07.2014 01:35:30] Julia.Holdmunt: Or die!
[05.07.2014 01:35:44] DHC-Eisen: I rather die...
[05.07.2014 01:35:51] Julia.Holdmunt: We need miners you like!
[05.07.2014 01:35:58] Discovery Freelancer is a role-playing server. All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. Shouting "Engaging" or "Halt" is not sufficient.
[05.07.2014 01:36:00] Julia.Holdmunt: If that is your wish! I will make it happen
[05.07.2014 01:36:04] DHC-Eisen: I am sorry.. I will never mine for people like you.
[05.07.2014 01:36:30] Death: DHC-Eisen was put out of action by Julia.Holdmunt (Gun).

Unfortunatly i haven't been able to take guncams i got the ship and board AI logs.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 07-05-2014

I have decided to pay our advesaries a visit. While my call to action failed to attract any response from rest of Hessenwhehr, I've decided to move in alone.

Aegir in Theta

Here I have spent time fighting off Corsair and Bounty Hunter patrols, but my presence didn't attract any refute from Omicron Gamma, and so I've left Theta after hour has passed.

On my way back I have crossed my paths with Corsair freighter, Batrinu64. It was filled with Artifacts and I have demanded it to drop them and leave Hessian space. He ignored me and I have opened fire:

Contact
Destruction

Near Vogtland I have met another Corsair, Iskat. It was more than happy to engage me, but I had enough time in cockpit for one flight and retreated to safety of our docks.

Bartels out.