Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Curtain Jerker - 12-28-2014

To: RHA Reporting Agency, Vogtland Base, Dresden System
About: Patrol Report #2

Begin Transmission:

Synopsis of events - I had just left Kaiserslauten Depot after a couple of days trying to see why the LWB was stockpiling Side Arms (See Patrol Report #1, filed on 12/26, for more context). It seems that there was nothing major to the LWB's demand of munitions; rather they were simply looking to replace lost supplies.

Anyway, I was making my way through the Saarfield looking for some action when I encountered a Zoner and a Freelancer beset by a few members of the Rheinland Federal Police. After asking them to withdraw (to no answer) they turned their guns on me! The Freelancer (a skilled pilot named Templar) quickly destroyed the first, which caused the second to withdraw.

After a few minutes floating in space, I offered to ally with them and guide them to the Independent Systems between Rheinland and the Libertonian cowards, in exchange for 40 units of the Aluminum the Zoner was carrying.

The rest of the journey through Rheinland proper was uneventful, but as we were travelling Templar and I began talking about the Volksrevolution and the Red Hessians. A small segment of our conversation is here.

Templar was unconvinced of the virtue of our movement, but we parted respectfully in the Hamburg system. I flew back to Vogtland and donated the metal to the cause.

Conclusion - The Rheinland Federal Police will attack neutral traders with no provocation. The one known as Templar is a skilled pilot, and could possibly become an ally in the future.

End Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Curtain Jerker - 01-02-2015

About: Patrol Report #3

Begin Transmission:

Synopsis of events - I was finishing a fairly routine patrol out of Freital Base in Omega-11 (well, as routine as a patrol in this hellscape can be, I suppose) when I encountered a member of the Holman's Heroes, one called Rafe. He had just arrived at Freital and was seeking permission to land. After a quick discussion, I gave him permission to land. After landing myself, we discussed the Holman's Heroes.

Apparently they are a section of the IMG who, fleeing troubles in the north, came to the Omegas to mine diamonds and more importantly stand up to Daumann and Kruger. I convinced Rafe to buy a hold's worth of Blood Diamonds and take them to Liberty, in further aid of our glorious fight against the corrupt regime. He heartily agreed and we went our separate ways.

Conclusion - Holman's Heroes should be considered friendly, as their fight mirrors our fight. Many independent groups are receptive to our goals of liberating Rheinland from the grasps of the plutocrats.

End Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Curtain Jerker - 01-04-2015

About: Patrol Report #4

Begin Transmission:

Synopsis of events - I had rebased to Vogtland Base for a few days after a few successful patrols in Omega-11. I was starting to get a little sluggish, which a doctor at Frietal diagnosed as minor radiation sickness. Too minor to necessitate anti-radiation medicine, he told me to stay out of Omega-11 for a standard week while my body healed itself.

Anyway, I wasn't grounded, just told to stay out of both Omega-11 and Omega-41 due to the heavy radiation in both systems, so after spending a day in Vogtland's medical bay for observation, I took to my Odin and decided to patrol Dresden.

After encountering a couple of low-rank Bounty Hunters, I ran into a fellow Red Hessian - Kress Hardt. After conversing for a few minutes, he suggested that I use my convalescence to fly with him and learn some advanced Red Hessian snubfighter techniques. We flew to a desolate system and Kress put me through my paces.

A few sweaty but purposeful hours later, I had learned much about surviving in a snubfighter.. I was originally a member of the Rheinland Navy, so I knew a few things about both piloting a snubfighter and fighting Red Hessians, but these advanced tactics Kress Hardt taught me were astonishing. I will need to practice more and more in order to be a true hammer of Die Volksrevolution

Conclusion - True knowledge is similar to a light in the darkness - the more it illuminates, the more it shows how vast the darkness really is. So it is with my skills behind the controls of a snubfighter. Much more practice is needed.

End Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Goks - 01-24-2015

New recruit Valentin.Shook reporting too headquarters on Northeim Base

Odin equipment thanks to mechanics is tested and ready for patrols.
During my patrol in Frankfurt System i stumbled upon Lane Hacker, even tho i wanna establish connection with him on radio he vanished from my scanner range anyway i was able to receive his ID code "LH~Trojan". Later i went to our main base Vogtland where Red Hessian patrol said me at the bad that they also were receiving this id on their scanners. I'll continue my patrol until further notice.

Valention out.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Goks - 01-24-2015

Hail.

Another report of the Frankfurt system patrol a Republican Shipping Vessel was caught in action trying to pass our territory with conterfeit software, vessels refuse to stop and activated her cloaking device it failed and shooted it in time. Vessel was class Advance Train. Detailed report below.

Vessel forced to stop and refused

Scanned ID Armor Scanners

Vessel terminated Cargo Destroyed some examples were delivered to Vogtland for examination.

We cut off another Republican Shipping Vessel this was also Advance Train class it wasnt carrying anything but he escaped us and we were forced to retreat from Mannheim Base. Reports

Vessel was caught with camer but not with scanning device
Retreat and went back at Vogtland for reports

Arriving at Vogtland gave us news that Lane Hacker we traced from Frankfurt to Dresden was our friendly smuggler by this way we thank him for helping us in revolution. Blood Diamonds went too New York.

Valentin out.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Goks - 01-25-2015

Reporting again.

I've been patroling New Berlin System when i heard on system radio chat btw Junkers Smugglers and RFP, so i joined to englight emand here. Just as i was heading to Vogtland i bumped on our comrade Nefarius.Karlen, i joined patrol with him but he left very quickly due some house stuff.

Before he left we bumped on Freelancer carrying Propaganda papers, he was friendly so we let him go spread the word. Soon after that in help of our friend Sexy.Pancakes i stoped
Freelancer trader spoke few words with him and he generously donated 5 million SC to our cause he was let free to fly. Just when trader left Military scum came along tried to kill us both we fought back and exterminated bug from our scanners.

Valentin out

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 01-27-2015

::Incoming Transmission::
[Image: bartels_fin.png]

Attention pilots!

Oberkommando has conducted extensive research into state of Blood Diamonds trade and Hessian possibilites within and reached conclusion that Liberty's Rogues black market offers Hessen best opportunities as men of the Buffalo base offer fair price for every Blood Diamond delivered. Their outpost is well hidden and protected from forces openly hostile to us.

The base also deals in arms and men. Both are in great demand within Hessen, and so quatermasters of Freidstadt will pay greatly for either. Hessen leaves decision about participating in men trade to its pilots. While many of men who will find their way to Freidstadt will find their place and safety amongst our ranks, some will find experiences of travel in improvised quarters too much for their healt, and other will be found to come from our enemies and hanged. If this is unaccptable for you, carry arms instead.

Finally, the base in question is also important location of Cardamine trade, thus Cardamine is plenty and easy to encounter when onboard. Remain vigilant for Cardamine is a leash trough which Outcasts own other groups. Possession and trade of it by Hessians is treason punished by death.

The base is also frequented by Outcasts. Make sure your vessel has friendly notoriety with Liberty Rogues for it's defense contingent may give in to Outcast calls for assistance and engage you otherwhise.

Remember that our logistics corps are always looking for new transport kapitans. RHA pilots in rank of Flieger and above may apply.

This is all,
Bartels out.

::Transmission Terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Curtain Jerker - 02-03-2015

About: Patrol Report #5

Begin Transmission:

Synopsis of events - I had grown tired of flying around the highly radioactive Von Rohe in the Omega-11 system. As enjoyable as defending our minefields are, variety is the spice of life. So I packed up shop and rebased to Ronneburg, in the Omega-5 battlefield, to help out our beleaguered brothers and sisters there.

After a few uneventful patrols I encountered a group of Corsairs in the southern part of the system. Confirming that they were indeed Corsairs, we exchanged "plesantries" and began a vicious dogfight, carrying us throughout the southern part of the system.

Fortunately, luck and skill were with me that day, and I managed to destroy my enemy. I tractored his escape pod and dropped him back off at Ronneburg, for our brothers to question him.

Conclusion - Our enemies are myriad. Us Hessians have to fight not only the corrupt forces of the Kanzler, not only the corporate kelptocrats who are bleeding our homeland white, but the barbarous Corsairs, who seek to only plunder and murder. More patrols are needed in Omega-5, and I look forward to sending more of them to the depths of hell.

End Transmission

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 02-05-2015

Amount of neglect Armee displays towards other revolutionary groups in Vaterland worries me greatly.

It is that worry that made me take personal interest in this matter and reach to those groups in attemp to learn more about their current standings with the Hessen, as well as their strengths and weaknesses, and finally their worth to Us.

Seeing how only other Revolutionary presence in Dresden is one of Bundschuh, those people become ones I have decided to contact first.

In Frankfurt system I have came across two of the VWA men and I couldn't be more fortunate, for they turned out to group leader Freya Eistochter and her right hand man, Erich Klugmann.

It was Klugmann who I have crossed my path with first, and his greeting of me was anything but friendly. When I've inquired about his reasons for such unwelcoming attitude, he has shared with me accusation of Armee going shoulder in shoulder with degenerate robbers and murderers.

He even gave me a name of one such individual, name I have never heard before, but he spoken about its bearer like it was name of certain Rheinland wide notoriety, but before man could go onto tirade against Rote Hessen, he's superior, Eistochter, stepped in and diffused situation by assuring me that as long as she remains in position of power, no conflict with Hessen will come to pass.

Gaining understanding of powers at play within VWA, I have decided to reach ear that was more interested to listen. With her I have exchanged mutual assurances of friendly intentions, and while I have offered word of Hessen's readyness to provide material support to her group, my offer didn't receive any tangible response, only evasive promise of future contact.

What I did receive instead was word of warning, for anti-hessian sentiment backed by Klugmann by was growing in support within ranks of VWA, making even tomorrow's stance of VWA towards Hessen uncertain. This warning was followed by request for Hessen to choose between Bundschuh and Unioners, as mutual relations between those two groups were borderline hostile, according to VWA leader.

With this we have parted our ways, and I have returned to Vogtland to fill this report for all of Rote Hessen to see and be wary of our currently standing with VWA.

This is all,
Bartels out.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 02-06-2015

Again I have treaded into Liberty where I have dealed with Liberty Rogues, but this time fate made it for me to cross my paths with kapitan Jerome Wallace of LR-Passive.Aggression.

This man, while suprised of my word that this is another time for me, was truly a comrade of other blood, for not only he offered to me that he will spread word of Rote Hessen dealings within Buffalo amongst his brethren, but also ensured Rindr's safe passage out of Liberty into buffer space. From there, I have brought load of light arms to our base of Frietal unharmed.

I have also brought untangible promise of better business with LR- in future, but only time will tell if that was more than promise.

This is all,
Bartels out.