Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Laps - 05-11-2015

Connection restablished
Connection origin: Vogtland Base

After some difficulties I question whether or not my mission was as successful as I thought it would be.
I experienced critical engine malfunctions shortly after leaving sending my last report. Due to said malfunctions I had to make an emergency stop at the Rogue's Dawson base for a replacement engine. While our associates there did manage to provide me with a replacement engine, they did so under the condition that I would transport some of their men to Vogtland with me. In total there were about forty-one men. While I hope that they will be of some use, I will leave that matter to my betters. I placed the men under watch outside of our Vogtland recruitment center. I hope that they don't become a drain on our supplies.
Rekrut Luft signing off.

Connection Terminated

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Eadweard - 05-14-2015

!!!!! Firewall-Alert !!!!!
Incoming File Transfer...
Checking whitelist... OK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Red Hessian Army
Subject: Devil in disguise

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: eg4sz774.jpg]

Kameraden!

some days ago i got bored of patrol duty and teamed up with our allies of the IMG. They were running supply cross the Omegas. Upon our final destination, Aland Shipyard Omega-3, i lonely Core-Pilot showed up. While we were discussing about politics and ideology, 2 Freelancers showed up. Nothing unusual you might say, but they instantly started insulting everyone around (Red Hessians, The Core, IMG).

In addition, their ships were equipped with Rheinland Military-Weaponary and their ships carried a ID-Tag "VFK|". The IMG pilots and i suspected Rheinland black ops. Of course we had no proof, but everything on them smelled that way. The Core-Pilot couldnt withstand their insults, so he engaged them, but was destroyed after a very long fight. Because the IMG-pilots did not want to back me up so openly, i bailed the situation.

So if you ever encounter any VFK-Freelancers: they may not be what they pretend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ END OF FILE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - lasttigerkiller - 05-21-2015

...Incoming Signal...
...Transmitter ID: Diego Erzbaron...
...Source location: Freital Base, Omega-11...
...Connected...

Guten Tag

Yesterday we suffered a crushing defeat in Omega-11. Kameraden and me were on patrol and investigating in Council activity in Omega-11 when we all the sudden stumbled upon Daumann Miniers trying to steel our Diamonds. It was a rather small group so we requested backup from Freital Base and once we were gathered up we requested the Daumann Miniers to release their cargo and retreat. Unsurprisingly they did not follow orders and instead tried to head for the Stuttgart Jumpgate so we engaged.
At first the fight was in our favour but then it got very confusing. Freelancers and other uninvolved Pilots were in close proximity to the fight and it became difficult to tell who was fighting who. Then Daumann reinforcement showed up who helped turn the tide of Battle.
My ship was destroyed and with it my guncam and all evidence of the fight.

Diego Erzbaron signing of

...Disconnected...
...Signal lost...

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Eadweard - 05-24-2015

!!!!! Firewall-Alert !!!!!
Incoming File Transfer...
Checking whitelist... OK

To: Red Hessian Army
Subject: Successful patrol

[Image: eg4sz774.jpg]

Kameraden!
i will make this one short. Caught a junker pirating a freelance-trader in Omega-3. Pirated him, kicked him out, then i pirated the freelancer. But it was more a donation because the freelancer is supportive towards us. Anyway, it summed up to 10 mio $ for the revolution. Glorious!

Oh and i got word that our IMG-friends around Freistadt have a hard time. I will give them a hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ END OF FILE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Salmin - 06-30-2015

Incoming transmission.

Comm ID: Ellias Muller.
Message to: RHA high command.

Guten abend. Ellias is here for reporting. *transfer guncams*
[Image: ddd1cd7e17f3.jpg]

Transmision terminated.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Radio Freies Rheinland - 08-04-2015

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]
[RHA] Red Hessian Army

Attention pilots,
the Unioners are not anymore allies from the Red Hessian Army, they are now neutral to us.

When you see some Unioners, flying or working together with the Corsairs you have the permission to kill both of them.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Paul Stein

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ryu Haruko - 08-09-2015

-Incoming Transmission-
[Image: jVkyoxv.jpg?1]

Jens Dreher here, reporting with my current ship and loudout:

Ship:

Odin, Very Heavy Fighter ----- I like the extra weapon slot and the extra hull it packs in different to the smaller HF.

Weapons:

2 x Imp. Debilitator MK 2 ----------- Fits perfectly with the fire rate of the "Roter Blitz".
3 x Roter Blitz --------------------------- I like slower firing weapons, for some reason it makes hitting my targets easier.
1 x Firestalker Missile ----------------- Personal preference, my targets don't ever seem to use CD's so its damage over time.
1 x Nuclear Mine ----------------------- Perfect for setting up traps! *grins*. Usually turns the outcome of a fight.
1 x Fortress CM Dropper ------------ Well, never used them till now. Better have them tough, just in case.

-Jens out-

-End Transmission-

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ryu Haruko - 08-09-2015

-Incoming Transmission-
[Image: jVkyoxv.jpg?1]

Jens Dreher here to report a succesful patrol.

Yesterday was my first patrol. We decided to start with Omega 11, as the Daumann Mining activity has been strong in recent day's.
We were glad to see that the Dauman for once were not stealing our Diamonds, nor to be found in our territory. After Proceeding
to Stuttgart, we found some Freelance Civilians. They seemed to be stunned of how " un agressive" we were and were quite
speechless. It always is a good thing to show the Civilians of Rheinland, that we are not the enemy, we do not put people under
presure without any reason, like the Rheinland Military likes to do. After that we crossed over to New Berlin, and directly after that
to Dresden, where our patrol ended.

-Jens out-

-End Transmission-

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - MrTento - 08-13-2015

[Image: halo-1-loading-screen-o.gif]

===================================================================================
>SecChanID: 34ae88.3410c8b4.762d11
> MessageTo: RHA
> SentFrom: Tim.Schmitt
>
> Subject: Reporting In & Initial Battle Report
>
>Admission in the RHA
>Some time left we hit on an AI-Drone with a malfunction
>After the examination of threatening we were attacked in the system Dresden by a group consisting >of Rheineland Military and Rheineland police. In this Battle my Ship and the Ship from Yuka_Dos
>get destroyed but but we could escape in a POD. Group Leader Paul.Stein fought on and protected >ours curses.
>
>Flieger Tim.Schmitt
>Message End
>
===================================================================================

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - MrTento - 08-13-2015

[Image: halo-1-loading-screen-o.gif]

>
> This is Flieger Tim.Schmitt
> as desired they receive enclosed my ship set-up, you can imagine this bit by bit still conformistly by >me.
>Should you need something else let it me know
>
> Flieger Tim Schmitt
>Message end
>
>

[Image: 1o2sya.png]