Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - chL420 - 01-18-2016

| ======= | Incoming Transmission | ======= |

| ======= | From | Karl_Heinrichs | Rekrut | ======= |

| ======= | RE - Reporting Facility | ======= ||

|Subject: Patrol
|Start: 08:45pm; Vogtland Base | Dresden
|End: 10:20pm; Vogtland Base | Dresden
|Participants: Karl.Heinrichs
|Route: Dresden; New-Berlin; Frankfurt; Dresden

|Report:

Guten Tag Kameraden,
todays patrol was successfully. In New-Berlin i was able to stop the Freelancer Darkstar who was smuggling Blue Jillies out of Rheinland. After an payment of 2 Million Credits i let him go his way. Only a short while after this, at the Frankfurt-Jumpgate in the New-Berlin System, i found an IMG-convoy. I received an present for the Red Hessian Army: 7,5 Million Credits. I returned to my patrol, jumped to Frankfurt and was checking the Jumphole into the Dresden-System. Area was clear and safe. I returned to Vogtland-Base without any incidents.
Hochachtungsvoll,

Karl Heinrichs

|Camera Footage:

[Image: screen24.jpg][Image: screen25.jpg]

| ======= | End Of Transmission | ======= |

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Oengus - 02-06-2016

| : : : : : : : : : : : : Incoming Transmission : : : : : : : : : : : : |

| : : : : Source - Fl.Ernst Schulze : : : : |

[Image: wc3finale.jpeg]

| : : : : : : : : : : : : : RE - Reporting Facility : : : : : : : : : : : : : |

|Subject: Patrol & Pirating Daumann Scum

|Participants: Anna Heinrich; Ernst.Schulze
|Route:
Omega 11, Dresden, New Berlin, Stuttgart.

|Report:
Guten Tag High Command,
Today was an excellent day. I had the opportunity to patrol with our Brigadegeneral herself. I was stationed at frietal base and was running a routine patrol when i got transmission from BG.Anna Heinrich explaining there is some activity in New Berlin. I met up with her at Dresden and we proceeded to New Berlin. After we reached at Sector F5, all the dauman scums begin to dock at Planet New Berlin because of fear. Then we proceeded to Sector B5 where we encountered another dauman scum who was hauling cobalt ore. We pirated him for 5 mil each and let him go. We ended our patrol at Darmstad Depot. I am currently stationed here until further instructions.
Hochachtungsvoll,

Ernst Schulze

Gun Cam:
http://imgur.com/VQdecQq
http://imgur.com/BUL3cir
| : : : : : : : : : : : : : End Of Transmission : : : : : : : : : : : : : |

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Oengus - 02-12-2016

| ======= | Incoming Transmission | ======= |

| ======= | From | Ernst.Schulze |Flieger | ======= |

| ======= | RE - Reporting Facility | ======= ||

|Subject: Daily Patrol
|Start: Vogtland Base | Dresden
|End: Freistadt Base| Omega 7
|Participants: ErnstSchulze, Anna Hiendrich
|Route: Dresden; Omega 11; Omega 47; Omega 5, Omega 7

|Report:

Guten Tag Kameraden,
Today I had the pleasure of flying with our Brigadegeneral Anna Heindriech. We patrolled from Dresden met up at Omega 11 and flew to Omega 3 where an IMG transport leader donated to our cause, 3 million credits, through his own free will to our army. Then we pirated an odd ship who was a freelancer with a liberty gunboat. He had no weapons nor cargo. I pirated him for 500K and he fled. Today I found out how others truly view us. As each day passes people who are sympathetic to our cause triple. Long live Armee!
Hochachtungsvoll,

Ernst Schulze

|Camera Footage:

http://imgur.com/uUwlvLC

| ======= | End Of Transmission | ======= |

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Neonzumi - 02-12-2016

Receiving data..
Decrypting..
Initializing video feed..

ID: Flieger Lars Denis
Encryption: High
Subject: Short Flight Report

Guten tag, a short flight I made today to test out a couple of my new vessels proved very useful. Around the Omega eleven diamond mining fields I managed to catch a filthy Daumann miner and his Republican friend, I wass' on my god mood today so rather then making their hulls match eleven's blaze, I took a sizeable enough tax for littering Hessian spase'. The extra "scratch" will be forwarded to wherever our money is kept as soon as someone bothers to give me any account details.

Anhänge: Click.

==Transmission Terminated==

Saving data..
Archiving and compressing..

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Oengus - 02-12-2016

| : : : : Source - Fl.Ernst Schulze : : : : |

|Subject: Patrol,Pirating, and Raids, then more pirating.

|Participants: Anna Heinrich; Ernst.Schulze
|Route:
Omega 7,Omega 5, Omega 41, Omicron Gamma,Munich, Frankfurt, New Berlin

|Report:
Guten Tag High Command,
Today was an excellent day. I had the opportunity to patrol with our Brigadegeneral herself and bunch of Hessian pilots and a SCRA cruiser. First we pirated a lots of freelancers, Daumann scums, and other targets of importunity. Then we proceeded to gamma and looted all I can from storage depots. Not even one corsair scum encountered us. Hiding from sons and daughters of Odin, and admiring their artifacts, while we salvaged their storage depots. Then we proceded to Munich where we encountered a DSE trader. He was carrying electronics and cutting edge technology to fund Rhienland Police, our enemies. We ordered him to drop all cargo while we salvaged and destroyed it.

Ernst Schulze

[color=#00BF40]Gun Cam:

http://imgur.com/a/MxEOS

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Neonzumi - 02-12-2016

Receiving data..
Decrypting..

Subject: Long Flight Report

Guten tag once more, a full day for me I must say ja. A big patrol of our armee spent some time in Omega three intercepting a few shipments going to the enemies of the revolution. Some complied, some had to be turned to dust, sad ja. But what must be done, must be done. *he sighs for a moment, yet not a hint of regret in his voice* The most distinctive intercepted cargo were Military Veichels, being transfered most likely to the Military, intercepted and destroyed.

Afterwards with a quite managable force gathered, we have moved ourselves to Gamma to see if any cannibalist scum dared to come out. But it seems that they were too busy devouring eachother.. or something? So after a, long wait actually we headed back to Rheinland. Another transport delivering commodities to our enemies was caught on the way back.

In Frankfurt, still, making our way back we got a chance to taste the blood of one of the most experienced Corsair pilots. The fight was close, I cant lie ja. With its flame we finally managed to depart, each their own way. Myself taking the main route to Omega eleven had the chance of humiliating a bounty hunter pilot by making it run away with its tail between its legs before making my return. Bellow I'll present everything I have in mein database of all the events. Lang lebe die Revolution!

Saving data..

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Neonzumi - 02-13-2016

Receiving data..
Decrypting..

Subject: Field Trip

Didnt think I'll be back here so soon, had a little.. field trip with brigade general Heinrich. She seemed to be in quite the mood today. The trip was well productive ja, a bit of credits collected for our cause, and four less nuisances to worry about. In a quick run we made a Core gunboat dock away with heavy damage, and destroyed a Rheinland military gunboat, and with some effort the battlecruiser following it. After which we were also forced to brake apart a freelance explorer who was trying to symphatize with their cause, and who refused to donate to the revolution. Captured guncams taken from on board my ship zpeak more then mere words. Lang lebe die Revolution!

Saving data..

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Oengus - 02-15-2016

| : : : : Source - GF.Ernst Schulze : : : : |

|Subject: Routine Patrol and Pirating

|Participants: Ernst.Schulze
|Route:
Dresden, New Berlin

|Report:
Guten Tag High Command,
Today was an excellent day. I had pirated an independent freelancer smuggling black market ammunitions to Leeds. Then I proceeded to taunt the military scums. But it turned out that one of the officers was sympathetic to the revolution and let me go. I continued terrorizing traders to upset the Rheinland economy. And after I flew toKreuzberg Depot for a nice glass of gin.
Ernst Schulze

[color=#00BF40]Gun Cam:

http://imgur.com/a/vkQbX

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Oengus - 02-15-2016

| : : : : Source - GF.Ernst Schulze : : : : |

|Subject: Pirating and execution

|Participants: Ernst.Schulze
|Route:
New Berlin, Suttgart

|Report:
Guten Tag High Command,
Today after my cold gin, i headed out to stuttgart. I met Research Vessel Vinerva, interested by his research i decided to donate him some money and making other corporation donate to him as well. Then I encountered a bounty hunter bomber vessel. I try to make him cooperate but he opened fire and i killed him.

Gun Cam:

Kill Confirmed

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Neonzumi - 02-18-2016

Receiving data..
Decrypting..

ID: Gerfeighter Lars Denis
Subject: Raid report

Guten Tag, to the point quickly. We took down another one of those large bulks that are the "Tripitz" Rheinland battlecruisers. I'm just wondering for how long they can keep throwing warships and small fry cannonfood at us, before they realize that there is no stopping ze' revolution. No lives were lost on the side of the armee, only a single Thor was destroyed during the whole endeavour. I think that is all. Lang lebe die Revolution!

Saving data..