Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Gagadug. - 07-18-2016

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/taMbQ6R.jpg?1[/img]

Sender ID: Flieger Björn Mannelig
Subject: Patrol report

Guten Tag,
I report my patrol throught the Omegas today. I started at Vogtland Base in Dresden, from where I moved to Omega 55. The system was remarcably empty, and after I didnt find anything suspicious I moved on to Omega 11.
There I did not find anything either at the first glance, but when I flew by the diamond field on the left side of the map I got a few contacts.
It were a miner and two transports. The miner was fast enought to run, but the two transports were not.
I halted them and demanded 3 million of each of them. After one foiled attempt to flee they were so kind to provide me with the demanded sum.
After this I moved on to Omega 7, where I wasnt able to catch more corporation ships and finally moved back to Dresden over Stuttgart.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Herr Mannelig

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GuapMan - 07-22-2016

::Incoming Transmission::

Sender ID : Jakob Von Stryk
Subject : Destruction of a Sair'

Guten Tag,
I went on a little adventure today and i seem to come pass this little scum he proceeded to tell me not to mess with him because he had some big guns on him or something along the lines of that! so you know what? knowing me i gave him a little go. Although he didn't come out nicely at the end of i think he learnt his message, not to mess around on our turf.
I don't understand why these silly people just run around thinking they own the joint.
I mean, i'm here, lets get it.

I've got a little shot here for ya though! Sadly i didn't get much as i was in combat, I got the quickest gun cam i could at the time! I had a few other people show up after i killed him so didn't have much time!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Jakob Von Stryk

::Transmission Terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GuapMan - 07-22-2016

::Incoming Transmission::

Sender ID : Jakob Von Stryk
Subject : Ha.

Guten Tag,
Went on another little patrol today, sat around for quite a bit just by myself enjoying my little beverage i don't get the chance to do so, so ye' then i come across this transport, i ask it to halt its engines and he told me he reckons he ain't doing that and he taking something to Munich? Silly boy.
He knew what was up after he tried to run not once, but twice! I mean that crap makes my blood boil, OH without getting into detail and getting carried away, he learnt his lesson.

Got some pics for ye'.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Jakob Von Stryk

::Transmission Terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Gagadug. - 07-25-2016

Guten Tag,
Today when I was on a patrol throught Omega 7 I saw something interesting, a new Base, next to the two Bases in the center of the system.
I took some camerashots and then returned to Dresden.

Camerashot

Hochachtungsvoll,
Herr Mannelig

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Gagadug. - 07-28-2016

Subject: A message to Anna Heinrich

Guten Tag,
Some minutes ago I returned from a fight in Dresden, near Bautzen station.
I started after there was a sighting of a Military fighter in Dresden, after a short time I was able to find it just outside the asteroids of Bautzen. It turned out that the fighter was piloted by the Admiral of the Military himself, who didn't hesitate to throw all titels he has at me.
After he was done with some Bundschuh rookies we fought. He is apparently not the usual officer sitting behind his desk only, since he was able to overcome me... but he did not kill me, but sent me back with a message to our leaders.
But read yourself, the evidence is attatched below.

sighting message: 1 2

Hochachtungsvoll,
Herr Mannelig

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Gagadug. - 07-31-2016

Subject: Storm on Dresden

Guten Tag,
Today I report the most fierce battle I have fought till now. Today in the evening a big group of strikecraft of the Rheinwehr moved into the Dresden system. They were sighted, and a force of our own ships moved to intercept their troops. A long and hard battle followed, with heavy losses on both sides.
But eventually we were able to overcome their forces, after wich we fell back to Vogtland.
Since my ship suffered little damage in the battle, I moved with out capital fleet wich was launched later to use the momentum by attacking the space held by the Rheinwehr. Our vessels were soon swarmed by bomberwings wich were supported by a Bismark battleship, but even tho one of the capital vessels was destroyed, the main fleet survived not only, but shot down the battleship and the bomberwings as well. Due to the suffered damage the fleet moved back to Vogtland as well to not risk the ships.

Guncams (Fighterbattle): 1,2,3,4,5,6
Guncams (Capitalships): 1,2,3

Hochachtungsvoll,
Herr Mannelig

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - freelancer knux - 08-08-2016

==Transmission Begins==
Sender Id - Flieger Boris Schulz
Subject - Field Report

[Image: S6ny3Pw.jpg?1]
After receiving help modifying my Thor so I can successfully pilot it with my missing hand I began a patrol starting out from Northeim Base I moved to Omega-11. I encountered a DHC- miner while in Omega-11 however he seemed to have a head on his shoulders as he refused to move more than 100 meters away from Solarius Station, The stations guns kept me at bay so after a few words were said and he claimed he wouldn't move until I did I decided to move on to Stuttgart. As I started to think it was maybe time to call it a day and head home I caught a glimpse of a big Kusari train headed towards New Berlin, The thought of all the loot I could pull from a train got my blood pumping and I powered my way through to New Berlin. After completing my jump into New Berlin I could only just see the train cruising away from the lanes. It was such a good looking prize it caught the eye of a member of the Armee's secondary division, The two of us cornered the train and claimed a tax off of it. So not wanting the new found credits to go to waste I powered up my engines and went as fast as I could to the nearest drinknig hole, So I am now having a well earned drink on Kaiserslautern Depot.

==Transmission Ends==

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Gagadug. - 08-09-2016

Guten Tag,
Today I was called to assist a Comrad against a Daumann Gunboat in Omega 7. I moved to his position as fast as I was able to and found the Gundboat chasing him. I engaged the ship and after a short time we bit throught its armor, leaving only a cloud of debris.
Then some Military vessels came, most likely to assist the captain. They were to late, but nevertheless engaged us, leading to my ships destruction at their hand.

Explosion of the Gunboat

Hochachtungsvoll,
Herr Mannelig

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - freelancer knux - 08-10-2016

==Transmission Begins==
Sender Id - Flieger Boris Schulz
Subject - Scrap ruining the view

[Image: S6ny3Pw.jpg?1]
Since I slept off the large amount I drunk on Kaiserslautern Depot I headed back out this time with the purpose in mind of rallying more to our cause. My search brought me to the Omega-11 system where I spotted a ship that was sending out a suspicious IFF near Freital Base, Not jumping to any conclusions I closed the distance between us so I could get a good scan of his cargo hold before I sent him to the void. As soon as I finished scanning his hold I knew I had to talk with him as something was amiss, His IFF said he was from the liberty Navy however his hold was overflowing with blood diamonds. I asked him to explain what he was doing and whether or not his transponder was broken, His response was as I had expected he was nothing more than a freelancer with a broken IFF transponder who was smuggling Blood diamonds into liberty. Moving on I headed to the Frankfurt system though much to my dismay the system seemed quite empty. Not wanting to feel as though I wasted my day I began hunting just above the trade lanes looking for anyone who should pay a tax to the Armee. During my hunt I came across a small station curious I decided to see if it allowed Armee vessels and I was denied docking. Frustrated I started heading towards the Sigma-13 gate when another small station caught my eye so again I tried docking with this station and I was again denied. With no ships nearby and two eyesores that wouldn't even let me dock and get a drink I headed back Leipzig Station to get a nice drink. Below are the files on the two stations.
Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung
Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung Location
Equip storage
Equip storage location

==Transmission Ends==

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Gagadug. - 08-13-2016

Sender ID: Leutnant Björn Mannelig
Subject: Omega 3 fight

Guten Tag,
Yesterday in the late evening I got a distress signal from Omega 3, whereafter I immediately jumped in my fighter and moved to there.
Before I even reached the scene I had a policeman in hot pursue after me, but I was able to make some distance by cutting the lanes.
When I reached the Freeport in Omega 3 I saw some Military and Police pilots shooting Rainer Braun and Anna Heinrich herself so I didnt hesitate to go into battle, shortly after followed by two Mollys wich got the signal as well and the RFP I had on my back.
In the following battle we were able to gain the upper hand after a damaged Military pilot and a Military yacht chose to run instead of fighting.
We then put the Military pilots out, followed by the Police ones. In the end a Molly rookie fought with a BAF ensign, wich cost the Molly his ship. But Fräulein Heinrich solved the issure very fast after wich we moved back to Rheinland.

Guncams: 1, 2, 3

Hochachtungsvoll,
Herr Mannelig