Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shelco - 12-04-2016

[Image: fM9VhYM.png]

Guten Tag, meine Hessians,

I apologize that it has been a very long time since I reported in here the last time, never could I dare to forget my duty though, which I actively pursued all the time.
I had a lot of things going on, things that distracted me from my actual work although it is very important to me.
Anyway, I started on Kaiserslautern in New-Berlin to check out the lanes for a few donors for our cause....nothing, so i made my way to the Hamburg system, hoping i could find something there and ja, there actually were two interesting things.
I found a Freelancer who had a Police transmitter, without even one word...he shot at me, without any success I have to say...you will...find the guncam of his vessel in flames below.
Something really...really weird was the Bretonia Carrier which also had a Police IFF and a Liberty Navy ID docking at Alster...i couldn't really believe what I saw but it really is true, I have the guncam as proof.
I had to take a break after this small 'surprise' and made my way back to the Fenriswolf where I am writing this from.

Anhaenge: [X], [X]

Hochachtungsvoll, Leutnant Lena Riemann

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shelco - 12-04-2016

[Image: fM9VhYM.png]

Guten Tag, meine Hessians,

I had the pleasure to fly with the Brigadegeneral herself today on a scouting mission in Omega-55.
We found a weird base there but couldn't find out who it belongs to, I'd say the Rheinwehr or the BDM but well...
Another great experience, the trip to the Cayman system which i never saw before, beautiful and the technology they have there...unbelieveable.
The best part was the shooting of Gunda Riehl of the Unioners today, that idiot dared to insult Frau Heinrich in front of me so she had to die, a nice shot which you can see at the Anhang.
Frau Heinrich, Eid Eystein and me we all ended our patrol on Dresden and I made my way back to the Fenriswolf.

Anhaenge: [X],

Hochachtungsvoll, Leutnant Lena Riemann

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Mormegil - 12-05-2016

Incoming Transmission

Source: Rolf Bach, Vogtland Base
Encryption Level: High
Recipient(s): Red Hessian Armee
Topic: Patrol through our territory, Bomber fully equipped

after being accepted into the Armee's ranks, i started on my first patrol today.
The origin of my patrol was Ronneburg Base in Omega 5, from there I flew through our mining fields in Omega 7 and taunted the RFP by flying through the tradelanes and right in front of their shiny police station. Then I jumped to the Omega 54 system after i made sure nobody was tailing me to the jumphole.
After a visual check of the installations there I proceeded to our home Vogtland in Dresden, where I ended my patrol and finally aquired the last pieces of necessary equipment for my Thor class bomber.
All in all, the patrol was rather uneventful, as neither corsair nor government opressor forces dared to confront me (despite my taunts) or any of our installations.

Attachments: Patrol Logs and Bomber status

Transmission Terminated

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Mormegil - 12-06-2016

Incoming Transmission

Source: Rolf Bach, Leipheim Base
Encryption Level: High
Recipient(s): RHA Oberkommando
Topic: California Jumphole in Texas destabilized, Munich flooded with Blood Diamonds

I wish to make a report on a smuggling run with blood diamonds. I started from Northeim Base in Omega 54 with a cargohold of 3175 Blood Diamonds with the plan to deliver them to Pennsylvania and flood the Liberty market with our diamonds. Using the Jumphole network i jumped over Dresden, Stuttgart, Koeln, Hamburg and Hudson to Texas. So far, the journey was quite uneventful.
In Texas though problems started to surface. First of all, the Jumphole to California seemed to be destabilized as docking was not possible and the Ship VI identified the hole as "in use", propably because the sensors of my Borderworld Transport could not identify the exact problem with the connection. Therefore to all Hessians: Be careful when planning a Route using the California hole in Texas.
As the Jumphole was unavaiable I decided to use the New York jumphole and then proceed to Pennsylvania. Sadly I was stopped by an unknown ship that seemed friends with a Nomad... very suspicious. The unknown ship then destroyed my ship and cargo in the New York system, but luckily I escaped with my life without being nomadified.
Deciding that I could not give up, I decided to flood our home of Rheinland with Blood Diamonds instead (as a propaganda measure), i quickly aquired a new ship and delivered a cargohold to Leipheim Base in Munich. This trip was uneventful and more importantly, sucessful.
I am now reporting the sucessfull flooding of the entire Munich market with our diamonds, while police and Military are completely unable to cope with the amount of the shiny red jewels in the system.
All in all a sucessful propaganda run.

Note: Recommend relaying the information about unstable Jumphole to our allies and neutral factions important to us to avoid further losses.

Attachments: Smuggling Logs

Transmission Terminated

http://imgur.com/a/ODWFl

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Light - 12-07-2016

||| INCOMING TRANSMISSION |||
SENDER CALLSIGN: XIANG XI
RECEIVER CALLSIGN: RED HESSIAN OBERKOMMANDO
Displaying message...

[Image: jd3FBmA.png]

Guten tag, meine freunde.

Upon my patrol through the Omega-7 system I came upon a large transport with a 5000 unit hold of Copper Ore. He appeared to be sleeping, not moving or responding to anything I was attempting to communicate. So I gave his hull a little beating. That woke him up. Ja.

[Image: 4hd6dC3.png]

I demanded 5,000,000 credits for the Hessian cause as tribute, as well as for sleeping within Hessian space. I taught him a lesson he won't soon forget.

Extra proof of his hold and the credits sent here:

Cargo Hold
Credits Sent

You'll be hearing from me soon. Auf Wiedersehen.

||| END TRANSMISSION |||

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Light - 12-08-2016

||| INCOMING TRANSMISSION |||
SENDER CALLSIGN: XIANG XI
RECEIVER CALLSIGN: RED HESSIAN OBERKOMMANDO
Displaying message...

[Image: jd3FBmA.png]

Guten tag, meine freunde.

Today I went on a patrol through the Omicron Gamma system to spy on Corsair activity. During my patrol I caught two transports that had just made it to Skiros Station. Shortly after these transports docked, reinforcements undocked from the station, being a Corsair Osiris and Cruiser. They proceeded to stay on guard, alerted to my activities. I got a shot of one of the transports here:

[Image: jXNJIoZ.png]

After loitering around, spying on their business, they began to be infuriated and launched multiple vessels, I counted up to 5, chasing me through the nebula nearby. After dodging them for a long time, I managed to draw them back near the Omega-41 Jump Hole in the Gledos Cloud where then I received reinforcements, not only from RHA, but from the SOA division as well. We managed to suppress fire on one of the gunboats, melting him into pieces before a hull breach caused a massive explosion.

[Image: VFnsC9u.png]

Shortly after this however, the SOA called to pull out, but I was left with the choice to remain. I decided to stay and fight until the end. With reinforcements under the name of Herr.Smitt, a Hessian gunboat, I was able to turn the tides of battle and earn a swift victory for the Red Hessian Army.

Proof of the 4 Corsair kills are listed in these files:

Corsair Gladiator: "Penelope"Rodriquez[TBH]" (CD on a missle)
Corsair Titan: "Luciano|Vasquez[TBH]"
Corsair Gunboat: "El.Zorro"
Corsair Gunboat: "El.Zorro" 2
Corsair Gunboat: "Juan.Kamppa[TBH]"

We also managed to highly damage one of their gunboats, however it escaped to safety.

Corsair Gunboat: "Conquistador[TBH]"
Corsair Gunboat: "Conquistador[TBH]" (Close up)

You'll be hearing from me soon. Auf Wiedersehen.

||| END TRANSMISSION |||

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Reeves - 12-11-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: 47d211f577.jpg]
Neural net ID: Lukas Riemann
[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Encryption: Medium
Topic: Patrol Report
Receiver: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
"The wings of justice run red with the blood of the wicked."

Guten Tag respective listener,
I encountered a Corsair train today and at first the task to eliminate them in my Loki seemed daunting, but I was confident in my skills as a pilot. Despite this I wanted to play it safe and eliminate the issue without firing a single shot, demanding they pay for their life and drop their entire cargo of blackmarket munitions, they expressed reluctance so I reduced my demand down to merely dropping the arms, upon their refusal of this as well, I opened up with all weaponry.
Check the attachment for the result, I'm sure it'll serve as a pleasing reminder of our inherent superiority over those with less finesse and grace.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Foxglove - 01-05-2017

[Image: q6coJbL.png]

Sender: Luana Fichtel
Recipient: The Red Hessian Army

Kameraden!

A day of successful hunting behind us. The cowards of the Rheinland Military didn't stand a chance against the iron fist of the revolution! There was also a... stray Crayterian carrier in Omega 5 that was quickly disposed of. Apparently, it was hauling revolutionary supplies to the ALG in Köln, and, of course, they were punished for it.

Für das Volk und die glorreiche Revolution!

Luana Fichtel

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Backo - 01-15-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Neural net ID: Vasko von Blutstein
[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Encryption: Medium
Topic: Propaganda Material
Receiver: Red Hessian Reporting Facility

Guten Abend Kameraden,
I'm transmitting the propaganda guncams that Brigade General Heinrich ordered!

Eins
Zwei

For the volkrevolution!
For Rheinland!
Vasko von Blutstein

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Foxglove - 01-22-2017

Unkown Location , Dresden System
22. Januar, 824 A.S.

Sender: Flieger Luana Fichtel, Rote Hessen Armee.
Recipient: Red Hessian Army
Topic: Traitor Unioner Incursion into New Berlin

Guten Abend,

This day saw the despicable traitors of the Alster Union amass a force in New Berlin, by the Frankfurt Jump Gate. Of course, the Volksrevolution could not let this stand. Their forces quickly dispersed after after losing their two snubcraft. The regressives of the Military showed up moments later, but my vessel had been quite fried from the recent mysterious influx of Starkiller usage. The rest surely abolished them.

For the Volksrevolution,

Flieger Luana Fichtel
Rote Hessen Armee

Transmission End