Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ikarus_Hagen - 05-05-2018

[Image: 281zzpv.jpg]
ID: a.schade@rha.rh
Subject: Omega 11 Fight report.

>encryption=high
>signal=positive
> -
>opening message

Guten Abend,

I submit the report of the past interaction within the Omega-11 system.
It was said that a large Federal fleet will arrive in said system, so we went there to produce a new workplace for the Junkers. Shortly after our departure from Freital we encountered the fleet, the battle started shortly after. In the first half we mopped their fightercraft up and in the second half we made the life of their capital ship captains very hard.
Within all of these battles I got 4 confirmed kills. This was a glorious battle for me, until I got shot down and wounded.
Gefreiter Alfons Schade, Rote Hessen Armee

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - KamiFaby - 05-16-2018

Dresden , Vogtland Station
16. May, 825 A.S.

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Sender: Gefreiter Patrick Adler
Recipient: Red Hessian Army Debriefing Channel
Topic: Omicron Gamma Raid

Adler hier,

reporting that the latest raid into Omicron Gamma was a success. At first we didn't meet any resistance, just the usual rookies that roam around, at a later time, we encountered the first 'real' enemies. Lone cruisers, some bombers and fighters came and died like flies. One after the other got shot down.

We encountered a total of one cruiser, a battleship, two bombers and two fighters that we took down with minimal losses. Our force consisted of several Hessian and Coalition fighters and bombers. Heavy fire support was provided by a cruiser and battleship.

We entered the system via Omega 55 and scanned trough the system, until we encountered enemies. With out any hesitation our forces took down einen nach dem anderen and emerged victorious. After we had dealt with them, we scanned the system a bit longer but didn't find anything of interest. We suspected the enemy was either hiding or gathering to attack our small raiding party with overwhelming force.

Either way, we weren't out to push our luck further and left as fast as we entered. I have attached guncam footage to this report.

Gefreiter Patrick Adler,
Red Hessian Army

Attachments:
-1- -2-

Transmission End

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kalhmera - 05-26-2018

[Image: Yr1C19g.gif]

Sender: Hauptmann Liang Meng
Recipient: High Command
Source: Vogtland, Dresden System

Subject: Report

Priority: High
Encryption:Volksrevolution

High Command,

We had a slight Incursion in Dresden. The RNC-Braunschweig was intercepted near the Frankfurt Jump Hole and Griswald Goebel was able to disrupt him on the other side while awaitng the Tannhauser & Dellingr. Once our capital assets where on scene, they made quick work and destroyed the ship. Let this serve was a warning to all those who would enter Dresden. This is our home and we will defend it with our lives. For the Hessen Armee!

Signed, Hauptmann
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
X

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kalhmera - 05-27-2018

Revolutionary Council,

We had a Rheinland Bismark attack my vessel near Battleship Altenburg. After signaling for reinforcements on my position the Jormungandr was able to make swift work of the enemy Battleship. Long range scans show clear of any threat to Vogtland.

Signed, Hauptmann
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
X

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kalhmera - 05-27-2018

Revolutionary Council,

I was able to locate a Unioner Transport with an Interesting Load out, I also have confirmed the Unioners openly embraced the rebles from Liberty known as Harmony, (Though I am sure we know this). What was more interesting is what I found Heading back to Dresden, a Order Battlecruiser named Orillion was trying to dock on Kaiserslaunter Depot. Damn near taking me out in the process, Proof of both encounters are attached below for review.

Signed, Hauptmann
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
X|X

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kalhmera - 06-10-2018

Subject: Dresden High Profile Attack

Revolutionary Council,

During a patrol in the Dresden System we encountered Heavy resistance from Rheinland Military, Unioners, and a sole Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts Vessel. Led by Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich, our forces against the invaders was not a match in terms of Numbers but the Generalmajor inspired us and gave us courage when the fight seemed grim. we sure gave them one hell of a bloody face, as we struck first taking down a Military Wraith. All three sides suffered losses so extream that one by one damaged vessels needed to break off. In the end the Rheinland Military might have had numbers but they sure took one hell of a hit. As for the Unioners they departed Dresden before the Rheinland forces overwhelmed them in the end. Without the courage of my brothers and sisters fighting by my side, I dont think I would have made it out alive. This only reinforces our purpose, for the Volksrevolution!

Signed, Hauptmann
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ERR: GUN CAM FOOTAGE NOT AVAILABLE

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kalhmera - 06-12-2018

Subject: Nomads in Omega-5

Revolutionary Council,

Our Coalition allies reported a Battle cruiser type Nomad Reported Name showed as Elune and Gunboat size Nomad Identified as Vagrant.Melia in the Omega 5 System. The Battle-Cruiser size Nomad died to supreme coalition fire, and the Vagrant had the ability to jump out of the system. I will keep the RHC Engles in the area should we need swift action should they return.

Signed, Hauptmann
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
X|X|X|X

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kalhmera - 06-13-2018

Subject: Cultist, Rheinland Feds Destroyed in Stuttgart

Revolutionary Council,

We received distress calls from the Stuttgart system and went in to investigate. I commanded a squadron of Bombers and proceeded to order our forces to engage all Federal ships while simultaneously attacking the Cultist vessels. Our forces proved to much for Rheinland Capital Armada they assembled against us, as one by one they fell. Once that happened we turned our attention to the Cultist and completely decimated them. The Cultists tried to charge a NEMP but their efforts was futile and our Squadron was able to take them out before they where able to launch it. All in all, we where able to obtain Data that would allow us to increase our offensive capabilities and we also obtained a Nuclear Device. We had no fatalities.

Signed, Hauptmann
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
X| X

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nepotu - 06-21-2018

Omega-54 , Wolfsburg Shipyard
22. June, 825 A.S.

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Sender: Leutnant Griswald Goebel
Recipient: Red Hessian Army Debriefing Channel
Topic: Omega-7 Raid

Guten abend,

Today's raid in the Omega-7 system was a complete success. First we encountered two Kruger traders, but because they thought not to comply to our orders is a good idea, they ended space debris. Soon after their destruction a Kruger defensive ship appeared on our scanners. Upon getting closer, we could identify the ship class: 'Bottlenose' gunship. It was no match for our firepower and got blown to pieces faster than he could realize.

After this we continued to scan the system. One Military very heavy fighter came across one of our ship and that didn't end well for him. i guess it was a rookie, because in a matter of seconds he was space dust. While looking for other potential targets I came across a modular base. Due to high Kruger activity in this area, I suppose it's one of their ore storage depot.

Just when we thought the raid was over, near the Stuttgart jumphole two more vessels were found. One "Elbe' class carrier and one 'Oder' class gunboat. Facing a wing of bombers, they stood no chance.

Leutnant Griswald Goebel,
Red Hessian Army

Attachments:
X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X

Transmission End

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kanzler Niemann - 06-27-2018

[Image: n7eBmWb.png]

Sender: SOA Major "Imlerith"
Source: Omega-47, Basis Viernheim

Encryption:High

High Command,

today, the usual patrol in Omega-47 brought a very interesting sight. A Oracle vessel entered Omega-47 without any permission of the SOA or the Oberkommando. Ichaival and me intercepted the vessel, as we entered the Melilla Debris Field it finally shut down its engines. Using a Cretan vessel we both eliminated the intruder and returned to Viernheim.

Signed, Major
Imlerith
Spezialoperationsabteilung

Attachments:
X