Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 03-20-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Leutenant Kaspar Meisnerr

Hold your resolve, brothers. We must look at Kapitan Egon's current departure as nothing more than a test during which we have to adapt and improvise. So long as we as soldiers hold the initiative, nothing can break us. Even now we must continue to press on the corrupt and the greedy, as there is nothing worse than sitting still and allowing our adversaries to regain their composure and strength. We need to remind the true enemies of Rheinland that the Red Hessians still stand strong and ever vigilant.
How many of you are with me on this one? I do believe the upcoming days would be very appropriate for a little show of strength.

Regards,
Leutenant Kaspar Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - pchwang - 03-21-2008

//Incoming Transmission...
CommID: Leutnant Wolfgang Metz
TargetID: RHA Command
Re: Patrol in Dresden

Abend, Herrs,

I was patrolling Dresden today, and decided to help my friend Haarold out with a simply house cleaning mission(//Took on a anti-BHG mission). Little did I know, it was actually a little tough on me. I was in no danger, but I could not finish off my targets either.

At this, Hessians Grey 1 - The Sitting Buffalo - responded to my call. Matt Black responded with alacrity, and helped me finish of the traitorous scumbags.

Soon afterwards, a Blood Dragon by the name of Stardust was seen blaring over the Comm Links.

[Image: Untitled.png]

A Dragon in Rheinland?! I was completely taken aback. The Oberleutnant hailed the Dragon, who turned out to be piloting an IMG Gunboat. The kapitan of the Stardust claimed that he had been sent by the Dragons to purchase a Hessian Gunboat and to patrol the Omegas! I laughed at the ludricous story until it became clear that he was serious.

At this, I departed for my bunk on Vogtland, while Oberleutnant Black took a percentage of the Dragon's tax for room and board on Vogtland.

It's good to be home.

Wolfgang Metz, schluss machend.

//Transmission End...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Warbird - 03-22-2008

Comm ID: Lt. Leon Hansford
To: RHA Command

My Brothers,

With this never ending war raging, I find it difficult to spend the time I need supporting you on the battlefield, as well as supporting my family. I understand that this is a difficult time for all, but it has come to my attention that I must remove myself from our ranks, militarily, and move to support my family.

I will continue to support our cause, but on a more behind the scenes scale at Vogtland. It is my only hope that you will all continue with the fight that I can no longer press on with.

Sincerest Regards, and the Best of Luck,

Leon Hansford

***End Transmission***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 03-24-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Leutenant Kaspar Meisnerr

Brothers.

I believe we have let the Corsairs get far too complacent. They are operating in Dresden as if it was their system, coming out to hit a Bounty Hunter first and then attempting an assault on Vogtland. The enemy force consisted of a fighter ([OPG]Ivan) and a gunboat ([OPG]Asno). As they advanced on my position, I have been joined by a previously unknown Hessian bomber under the handle of Davy Jones. I am grateful for his assistance as he took the attention of the Corsair gunboat while I had destroyed the fighter.

[Image: screen69qc4.gif]

We were soon after joined by a known Bundschuh friend and fighter, Dachshund. At this point I learned that the bomber was unable to damage the gunboat due to a lack of anti armour weaponry. The rest of us being in fighters, we shot at the gunboat for a bit and then decided to dock on Vogtland, not keen on being destroyed by it without any hope of damaging it. The Hessian bomber was incapacitated in the process, but fortunately only suffered minor damage. All in all we should be on the look out for Asno, his gunboat is proving quite a nuisance to our anti-fighter equipped forces time and time again.

I have questioned the pilot Jones and how he got his Thor bomber. It turns out he hails from a division of the Red Hessians called the "Hessian Tears". I have never read anything about or heard from such a division, but I will let our leadership do the talking. At the time being I have had no problem allowing the pilot to dock on Vogtland with regard to his help against the Corsairs. I do hope there will be some clarification on this matter though.

On a finishing note, I am deeply saddened that brother Hansford is withdrawing from active duty. If I encounter him again in the halls of Vogtland, I will strongly urge him to reconsider as nothing hurts our cause more than loss of perfectly capable pilots. Myself I have been doing what I can to keep active in the recent days, but we all really do need more backup out there.

Regards,
Leutenant Kaspar Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 03-27-2008

Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Gunship Leopard
Callsign: Red Hessians Grey 1. "Sitting Bufallo".
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

Gutten tag. I was on Freital a few hours before my patrol time when I realised that today I will have to act out alone. All the other pilots were already appointed to their duties. Knowing that I have requested to be transported to Vogtland in Dresden to board Leopard.

Leopard long range scanners picked up two Daumann miners in Stuttgart system and I have set up an ambush by Frankfurt jump hole. However, the ambush failed as the miners were heading to Omega 11 system.

Flight course was changed and a patrol route through Omega 11 decided. The patrol path moved through Fragment fields, keeping in range of defences of Solarius mining operation. Daumann Miner serial number 9 was spotted by Omega 55 jump hole. Further scan indicated that the Mining vessel had Hessian pilots on hold. Demand to board the vessel was made.

[Image: screen521.jpg]

However, the Miner refused to be boarded and opened fire upon Leopards fine shields.

[Image: screen523.jpg]

As the result, fire was fired back upon the mining vessel.

[Image: screen526.jpg]

Miner, having strong hull and firepower to be coped with, matched Leopard's offence abilitties and a strategical solution of manevrouing was made. And only then the Leopard surpassed Miner in agility and gained the upper hand in the fight. The Miner made a cunning attempt to flee using the 55th jump hole twice in a row, knowing that I would have to follow it through, and made a run for it. Transport cruise disruptor failed and Miner escaped to Solarius station. He was not chased.

[Image: screen527.jpg]

Leopard received transmission from foreman aboard the Miner.

[Image: screen528.jpg]

Perhaps in this case a strategical decision of waiting at the other end of jump hole could have been made. However I also understand that Omega 55 is not a dead end system and the Miner could have slipped through the Wilde, making its way out of the void. That is why such tactical decision is arguable.

In conclusion the escape attempt could not be stopped, due to lack of firepower, which could have covered the other end of the jump hole.

[End of transmission]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 03-29-2008

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Oberleutnant Matt Black
Callsign: Red Hessians Grey 1. "Sitting Bufallo".
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

It appears that Leopard has suffered a manfulctioned caused by critical hit of laser beam. My mechanic advised to put it under repairs on Vogtland untill this one malfunctioned part can be replaced.

I have launched my Odin into space together with Leutnant Kaspar Meisnerr. Omega looked busy at the time and course to Wikes ice field was set.

A trader coming in was spotted. He did not respond to hails and did not stop under request. Combined fire of two Odins made short work of his Humpback. Apart from valuable Engine Components two Jades have been acquired from the attack. The pilot is sucking space dusts.

Another trader watched the encounter. He tried to get away at first, but once Leutnant Kaspar launched his cruise disruptor the trader obeyed to our demands. The last encounter must have spooked him and the trader agreed to pay.

We have unloaded our goods on Freital. It will add to war effort.

Leutnant Hans was also spotted in Dresden during the encounter. He reported that his Odin managed to acquire another tax from a trader in New Berlin.

-End of transmission-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 03-30-2008

I think we have an issue in our sector. It looks like the Harvesters are farming the Rheinland prison system and bringing those prisoners to a terrible place somewhere near Brit space. Many of those people are Hessian and Bund brothers and sisters. I want to know RHAs stand on them. This ship will start to actively hunt these machines down and liberate the citizens in their holds. I have instructed my XO aboard his ship to do the same.

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - BaconSoda - 03-30-2008

Comms Link = OPEN
To: Hessian Command
Subject: Outfitting and Introduction
Transmission Streaming:

Guten Tag mein Herrs,

After being inducted into your ranks by Herr Black, I must report that my Odin has been fully outfitted with the exception of an armor upgrade.

Today's tasks included mapping the asteroid fields and gas clouds around us and our allies, and mapping the bases under our control, and all were fulfilled and completed. Upon reentry to New Berlin, I struck down the Rhineland Military's propaganda as they were turning away traders under the protection of mercenaries. I did, however, fear a fight, as I am under equipped, so I left them be when they could no longer answer my questions on perspective. Upon my return to Dresden, I was hailed by a few pilots of the Hessian Tears, asking if I wished to fly with them on patrol. I declined their offer, and left to write this report.

To what I call a success,
Rekrut Udo Koch signing off

Transmission Stream Closing....
Comms Link = CLOSED

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - BaconSoda - 04-02-2008

Comms Link = OPEN
To: Freital Station
Subject: This is it....
Transmission Streaming:

*Static*

Meine Freunde, I fear this is the for this miner. The end....
I am aboard Elbrich Mining Station in Omega-7 to meet with a contact of mine in Kruger. He said he had something big for me, a heist to end all heists, but, I fear he has become a turncoat to the RM. They're sawing the door as I send this. There is nothing I can do to escape. I find myself trapped like a rat on this Station just as I did in the beginning of my adult life. I will not let them have the satisfaction of a public execution. All items of distinction on my person have been destroyed. When they get through the door, the Rhinelanders will be lucky if they find a viable blood sample from my body, and there is no way they will be able to ascertain my identity or relation to the Hessians...

They're almost through now. It was an honor to serve with each and every one of you.

One last time,
Rekrut Udo.Koch signing off

Transmission Stream Lost...
Comms Link = CLOSED

//Please, accept this post as a formal resignation from the RHA. I must say that the time I spent here was very enjoyable, and I found those I played with extremely approachable and fun. The fact of the matter was that there was too much of a timezone difference, and I found myself alone most times. If you require reimbursement for my outfitting, please see Kruger.Frachter.1 anytime for a full refund of the credits given to me. Good luck, and good flying.\\

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nevermore - 04-03-2008

Comms Link = OPEN
To: RHA Command
Subject: Arrival
Transmission Streaming:

Guten Tag,

Finally, I escaped the enchainement the corrupt military imposed on us!
It was a hard trip to Vogtland in my small civilian ship, but luckily a friendly LWB was ready to help me.

On Vogtland, I was given a rusty Odin class fighter and I was introduced to the basic combat tactics. Although I had never flown a combat vessel, let alone fighting in it, I was doing quite well after some time.

After some training, I was appointed some simple scouting and cleaning missions against the BHG to prove my loyality, which I completed without any notable trouble.

Currently I am still on Vogtland base, trying to find some useful equipment for my Odin...

Thankful,
Rekrut Marisa Leyden

Transmission Stream Closing....
Comms Link = CLOSED

//OOC: Yay, I'm tagged and ID'ed!