Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Lex - 11-14-2019

Sender: Leutnant Koloman Ribbeck
Recipient: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
Source: ᛖᚴᚨᛚᛋᛖᛚᛋᛖᚴᚨ
Subject: Field Report

New Berlin:
I just got back from a reconnaissance mission in New Berlin after encountering several Rheinland Military vessels. My mission started off relatively uneventful as I traveled along the edge of the Saarfeld asteroid field. I followed the trade lanes into the Harzfeld field, heading towards Planet New Berlin. I quickly ran into three military fighters. Once in range they intercepted me, and we exchanged fire. All three military vessels were destroyed, and I was forced to return to base from the heavy damage I sustained during the battle. Being as close as I was to Planet New Berlin it seems I got lucky as I got away before reinforcements could arrive and finish the job.
I put in a request to get my Odin repaired to be ready for flight once more. Hopefully she will be all repaired in the next few days and I can get back out in space.

For the Volksrevolution!

Leutnant Koloman Ribbeck
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments: X
Video Recording

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shiki - 01-10-2020

[Image: Kbg6Pf7.jpg?1]

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Sender: Leuntnant Hrairekur Geirroedursson
Recipient: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
Source: ᚴᚨᛋᛋᛖᛚ
Subject: Enemy admiral's ship down

This is Geirroedursson, it was a glorious fight in the name of the revolution and our beloved Generalmajor. I have managed to shot down en enemy admiral's ship while being a primary target. I demand a promotion to honor my victory today.

For the Volksrevolution!

Leuntnant Hrairekur Geirroedursson
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
[Image: JGlZom0.png]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Wesker - 03-06-2020

[Image: UG9bRMw.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor A.M.Heinrich
Recipient: Red Hessian Army personnel
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Standing orders

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

STANDING ORDERS AS OF NOW:

All operations on the western front are to cease immediately. Defensive priority 1 falls on Ronneburg, all personnel stationed on or attached garrisons to Ronneburg are to remain there on high alert. The R.H.B-Nidhogg will remain on scene to ensure the station's safety. All non-mentioned Omega garrison units are to assemble at Northeim, SOA vessels - you have your orders. See to it that ALPHA residence is re-established quickly.

Non-essential personnel from Leipzig and scout wings mustered at Northeim will begin their advance to the northern frontier, ALPHA team may need to provide temporary support until our foothold can be established. Termination of all alien persons, states, and organizations is authorized IF NECESSARY. Do NOT provoke.

For the Volksrevolution.

A. Heinrich Generalmajor,
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Hokan - 03-08-2020

[Image: e82f58df17a48c5a6e87a402f3b874cb.png]

--Sender: Flieger Coenbehrt Flaxman
--Recipient: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
--Source: ᚴᚨᛋᛋᛖᛚ
--Subject: Field Report

Dresden:

Well, we were out-numbered, out-gunned but not outmatched! The military even brought cruisers against our handful of fighters, and yet they still lost, HA! The teamwork on display was definitely something to behold, all of the records attached were the result of it.

That Hunter Riley fella, the silly sod. Flew right at me, like I wouldn't drop a mine on him. He must think we weren't permitted to go all out after they brought a Donau or two into the fight!

For the Volksrevolution!

Flieger Coenbehrt Flaxman
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Darkstar_Spectre - 03-10-2020

--Sender: Flieger Stefan Lenz
--Subject: Patrol Report

Patrol of Vanaheimr revealed what appears to be a newly constructed modular installation. The installation was located 12K above plane at C5 and it also refused my request to dock with the installation.

For the Volksrevolution!

Flieger Stefan Lenz
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Hokan - 03-20-2020

Dresden:

Turned up to a fight, unfortunately a lot later than I should have. But needless to say, there were quite a few moles to whack still. Some of the military goons were already tapped when I arrive.

Besides the military being lit up like a bonfire by all Hessians and them other fellas involved, I managed to put at least one out of my misery. The second military fella' mined himself, conveniently after I fired a disrupter at him. Not sure if it was definitively my missile that made him pop, but f-ck it I'll add it too, I already dropped a mine on his face earlier.

For the Volksrevolution!

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Hokan - 03-27-2020

Dresden:

The more I am in these fights, the less I like the military. I am not sure what their obsession with flying around stations is but I am no fan of being rattled from all the collision!
Either way, I managed to make a few of them regret giving various stations so much attention. I popped Welser, and gave a few more a nasty suprise. Especially al-Maghribi.
Ohhh, you should have seen him turn that corner, and there in front of him an Odin. BUT it was too late for him, he flew at me instinctively and we embraced in an explosive fashion.
Lucky for me, I had shields. Unluckily for him, he didn't. Shame he had some nanobots and batteries left. It wasn't long after he was cut down.

For the Volksrevolution!

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Darkstar_Spectre - 03-29-2020

--Sender: Flieger Stefan Lenz
--Subject: Stuttgart Engagement Report

We were patrolling in the Stuttgart system our forces encountered a squadron of Military fighters backed up by a Daumann Fighter. Needless to say our fighters wiped them out with minimal losses before we returned to Vogtland to celebrate our victory.

For the Volksrevolution!

Flieger Stefan Lenz
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Venkman - 03-29-2020

[Image: pjsOrrQ.png]

ᛝ Name: Njáll Östberg
ᛝ Rank: Majór
ᛝ Message Type: Field Report
ᛝ Location: Vogtland Base

ᛝ New Berlin
Date: 23rd March 827 A.S.
Our squadron made a little hunt in New Berlin - the red zone. The initial target was of course Rheinland Military, but since there was a lack of Military forces our squadron continued roaming around New Berlin. We've held areas around Bonn, Dortmund and Essen, Planet New Berlin and Oder Shipyard.
The first ship I have encountered was in front of New Berlin mooring fixture, a Gallic vessel carrying H-Fuel in its cargo hold. Due to our lack of transports the credit demand was issued instead. The Gaul complied and transferred 2.000.000 S. credits to my account.

Right after the transfer from the Gaul, we stopped yet another Gallic vessel this time instead of IDF, it was an EFL ship. The Gaul wasn't carrying anything too valuable therefore he only paid 3.500.000 S. credits.

At the very end of the lane from Dortmund to New Berlin Planet, an Orbital Spa & Cruise Liner was stopped by our squadron. The pilot was cooperative, smart since he had tourists on board of his ship.

[Image: ez3zj4X.png]

In order to proceed, the Spa & Cruise pilot had to transfer 4.000.000 credits our bank account which he did after our small chat. The Captain resumed his flight and we set our course to Stuttgart gate where one of our pilots seized an ALG vessel.
An ALG captain was flying a Golem and in his cargo hold he had Military Vehicles. After I asked where the vehicles were going, the pilots answered: to Crayter Republic which was not the answer I was looking for. I couldn't let him go with those vehicles, so I demanded the vehicles instead. A transport ship answered my call and the vehicles that were confiscated from the ALG, were moved to Vogtland.

This concludes the report for - March 23rd, Year: 827 A.S.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Hokan - 03-29-2020

[Image: SLEZoYO.png]

Dresden:

Today, we were joined but the SCRA and interestingly I was also surprised. When we approached the military near the Rheinlander planet Hamburg, Admiral Morgenstern's docking point, we tried to keep our distance. I swear I heard one of the Rheinlands finest speaking Gallic, and to my absolute horror...

He was!
Code:
[SMR]Fr.Kerr: I'm reading hostiles en masse.

Seems the military has been infiltrated by the Gauls, it would explain their terrible aim today. Unless my head is rattled, we managed to wipe out the military fighter wing without any losses. For some reason they were particularly interested in the Coalition Eagle flying with us. No idea who it was, but he managed to keep them all distracted while we picked them off one by one. Although not sure why he is flying an Eagle.

For the Volksrevolution!

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments: