Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zeltak - 05-30-2008

Entering code sequence... Permission Granted...
Please verify identification: Jesper Clauss
Transmission initiated... Loading... Loading...

Comrades!

Today, Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr and myself went on a regular patroll near Vogtland. A few minutes later, I spotted a RM pilot in long range scanners, probaly heading to New Berlin. Fortunetly we did actually spot him near the Jumpgate and we immidetly engaged the target. The enemy pilot was very skilled and dodged our guns with great success and at the same time damaged my hulls pretty badly. I was running low on bots and I thought I was going to die soon enough. However, as the RM pilot went straight on me, trying to damage my hulls for the last time, I took the chance and fired a nuclear mine in hope of salvation...

The enemy ship exploaded. The victory was in our hands. I couldn't have done it without the great fire support from the Flottekapitan and i'm grateful to be alive, for now I can continue to serve the Red Hessians!

Loading Data...

[Image: Kill1.jpg]

Ensign Jesper Clauss signing off.

Connection Terminated...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 05-31-2008

Message to: All Red Hessian Bases
Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

An extraordinary battle today! Again we wrest control of Omega-5 from the bloody hands of the Corsairs! As their advance began again on our base of Ronneburg, we have managed to amass a force almost matching the one of the Corsairs. We were at a slight disadvantage, but we soon managed to turn that around entirely.

The battle began with the usual chaos. Knowing we have to get rid of some of these Corsairs fast we quickly dispatched a mass with well placed mines and evasive tactics, without losing a single fighter. The famed Banderas joined the fight soon after we managed to destroy one of the Corsair Elder' ships. It appears that the organisation of the Corsairs could not surpass our own however, and we continued to blast away at their supporting ships without remorse. Soon, Carlos Benitez, the head of the blasted Benitez family was forcibly ejected from his ship, and afterwards the rest of the OPG support. The entire Corsair attack force was soon reduced to two light fighters and Banderas himself, trying to hopelessly dodge our projectiles. I myself managed to put in a mini razor shot on his hull, most likely causing him to promptly fly at a mine placed by one of us in his flight path. After we destroyed Banderas's ship, the Hammen Hole was silenced yet again.

The rest of us stood there proudly, watching over our glorious victory that day. We have taken losses, but Omega-5 is ours! Until next time..

A compilation of messages from the log screen is attached below:

Attachment #1
[Image: lolwutjm8.jpg]

The tactics, skill and extraordinary devotion to the cause of those fighting on our side in this battle is to be commended! I personally congratulated one Liona Jones of the Hessian Tears squadron for providing fire support where needed and saving at least two pilots from demise with her well placed shots. Although Oberst Jones had informed that she is only but a beginner in the squadron, I already foresee her a high position within the Red Hessians. I am positive that Oberst Jones will omit family ties and promote Miss Jones according to her abilities and achievements.

To all of you in the head army, you have performed admirably! I have envisioned many of you as the new officer cadre of the Red Hessian Army. As such, I have taken the liberty to prepare you with your new posts. Presented below is the list of promotions:
  • Oberleutnant Wettin to Hauptmann
  • Oberleutnant Lenz to Hauptmann
  • Leutnant Leyden to Oberleutnant
  • Leutnant Farb to Oberleutnant
  • Leutnant Von Seelenburg to Oberleutnant
  • Rekrut Gryneus to Leutnant
  • Rekrut Clauss to Leutnant
  • Rekrut Koppe to Leutnant
Although a few of them were assigned to other duties during the course of the battle, their continued support requires more than a simple commendation. Congratulations all of you, you will make an extremely fine addition to the officer cadre.

Remember: The enemy never rests as long as they can breathe! Although we won this fight, we cannot underestimate the fighting abilities of the Corsair savages. I hope to see you all next week, as we push on with our assault on Omega-5. Continue like that, and we will one day claim the blasted Cadiz base as our own!

Regards,
Flottekapitan Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zeltak - 06-02-2008

Entering code sequence... Permission Granted...
Please verify identification: Jesper Clauss
Transmission initiated... Loading... Loading...

Greetings Hessian brothers!

Great news! Today we managed to successfully halt the transports carrying vital components to the forth coming Captain Kriegers Kreuzer.

By the order of Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr, we proceeded to Hamburg system. From there we disabled the trade lanes coming from New Berlin in an attempt to stop the convoy. Our plan worked, before we knew it, they were trapped. Both sides viciously looked at each other, all waiting for the signal to attack. Hatred was bulding up... but we kept our focuse. Unfortunetly, for our Bundschuh ally, hes ship was unable to move due to mechanical failure and so he perished by the guns of nearby police.

It looked grim for a moment, one of our pilots was gone before the assault had even began. However, Kapitan Meisnerr raised our morale and with a fearsome battle cry we launched for attack. Five of the very best Rhienland pilots were there to protect the two transports:

Our first target was Hiltraud. If the Admiral went down, surely it would affect their cordination too. A cannonball was fired, at the same time someone triggered a Cruise Disruptor causing the missile to explode in vast space. Fortunetly for us, the Admiral got caught inside the detonation and was destroyed. The enemy was fueled with rage! They responded the Admiral's death by completely destroying one of our brothers. On top of that, reinforcements consisting of three more Rheinland Military pilots had arrived to the scene.

The battle continued... suddenly, an Ion Storm sweeped through our sector! Knocking out two of the finest RM soldiers, the radar showed Hans Krieger and Walter Krupinski both gone... Certainly this Ion Storm was in our favour.

This was our chance! The Kapitan took notice of this opening and quickly ordered everyone to switch targets, the convoy must not reach their destination! It didn't took long before the two transports were eating space dust, we saw how the cargo bursted out everywhere into space.

Another Ion Storm hitted us! This time Lukas Schwartz met his fate and soon he was out of radar range. We took advantage of the situation which resulted in us taking out two more enemies. But that price didn't come cheap, two of us had to retreat because of heavy damage. However, we were still one man more. All that was left now were Dieter Schprokets and Col. Volkenstein. With the amazingly talented LWB fighter, Wesley Richter supported by the strong-willed leadership of the Kapitan, we could make this... we could win.

The battelground was covered with the bodies of our allies and enemies, their ships scattered in the field. We had to fight for them... we had to fight for our brothers. After an endless struggle we finaly managed to wear Col. Volkenstein down leaving the last enemy alive.

We gave Schprokets a chance to surrender, but the brave soldier wouldn't rest until he was dead. His wish came true...

Loading Data...

---------------------------------------
Attacking force:

Kaspar Meisnerr - (Survived)
Jesper Clauss - (Survived)
Wesley Richter - (Survived)
Hagen von Seelenburg - (Retreated)
Marisa Leyden - (Retreated)
Matt Black - (Perished)
Klaus Schneider - (Perished)

Defending force:

Hiltraud Kaiser - (Perished)
Dieter Schprokets - (Perished)
Johannes Deitrich - (Perished)
Hans Krieger - (Hit by Ion Storm)
Walter Krupinski - (Hit by Ion Storm)
Lukas Schwartz - (Hit by Ion Storm)

[ALC]Prometheus - (Perished)
Col. Volkenstein - (Perished)

Guardian - (Perished)
Kishiro_Mako - (Perished)
---------------------------------------

Leutnant Jesper Clauss signing off.

Connection Terminated...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 06-05-2008

Message to: All pilots
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Johannes Farb

Today I went to fundraising for our rumoured flagship construction. The collecting of funds went ok, but it still amazes me what kind of pilots are out there. And the sometimes hilarious misconceptions people have about us or what is going on when you are stopped for a little money transfer like today. Or some people just have to poke their noses in other people's cockpits. Luckily I had my photo equipment ready.

We need to step up our efforts to fill our coffers for the construction projects lying ahead of us.

[Image: freelancer2008060518485ou5.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008060518485ih4.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008060519034mp4.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008060519034lh5.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008060519055ex3.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008060519144xr6.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008060519150gx4.th.jpg]

-Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 06-06-2008

Message to: All Red Hessian bases
Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

All Red Hessians are hereby ordered to temporarily withdraw from increased patrols in Omega-11 and Omega-5, and transfer themselves to New Berlin where they can ensure that the blood diamond trade profits do not go back into the hands of the corrupt corporates. The amounts extracted are to be 3-4 million credits and upwards, or the extraction of all cargo and destroying it on the spot. This is especially concerning all the advanced trains and other big transports moving their blasted cargo back and forth. If the trader in question is flying a smaller transport, adjust the fee accordingly but still make it high enough to cover at least half if not more of his profits from a single trip.
This should be repeated either every single, or every second run depending on the frequency of traders and their willingness to cooperate.

As a side note all transports with engine components, ship hull panels, superconductors, high-temperature alloys and polymers are to be redirected to a Hessian base (or in the event of inappropriate IFF clearance, to Kreuzberg) where they will deposit their cargo for the greater glory of the Red Hessians.

All larger interceptions of cargo or funds are to be reported and documented in the report dump.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Athenian - 06-08-2008

Message to: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr
Comm ID: Rekrut Wulf Sternhammer

I haf mein Odin armed and ready. Indeed I am finding der mapping system is completely wiped so I haf been planning routes und keeping busy.

Dere are so many trade ships going through New Berlin. I had never realised how much money der government must have made und never used to help der ordinary people of Rheinland!

Zey vill be getting a smushing from Wulf, sure as der cucumber.

Wulf.

[Image: wulf_discovery-portrait.gif]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 06-09-2008

Message to: Red Hessian Army
Comm ID: Ferdinand Gryneus

I tried to cut rheinlnd's arteries yesterday. I flied to Yanagi deopot to buy a train cd that helped on me because every traders ran away from me. Then I caught my first sacrifice who was Brexman I tried to say him to drop the cargo but he didn't keep an eye on me, then he attacked me and I said again him drop the cargo... no answer... but he carried to shot on me then I killed him and destroyed the diamonds.

I went back to Yanagi to repair my ship. When I came out, I saw a trader group. (Pijane_Budale*ARI*,Pijane_Budale*Seo* and Pijane_Budale*BOS*) I also said them to drop the cargo but again...no answers... I attacked them but they also attacked me. I couldn't kill 3 trader with full b\b and 4 class transport turrets but I tried. I tried to kill first Seo without any succes. Then a Dragon ([HG]-Deviator) appeared from the clouds and helped to me. We killed them and I destroyed the Diamonds and the dragon disappeared.
(Once Seo drop his cargo but he tracked it back and tried to run away.)

I started to go back to Yanagi to repiar my ship and I needed for a drink. When I came out and flew to New Berlin jump hole a Corsair (KillRoy) appeared on my scanner. I attacked him and took down his shield. Then a corsair gunboat appeared( Sobri.Joska) and 3 dragon also and Wulf arrived, they helped to kill them.(again) I didn't know how should I repay for this.

[Image: screen71wj9.th.png]
[Image: screen72tv0.th.png]
[Image: screen77sa8.th.png]
[Image: screen79dy7.th.png]
[Image: screen80rd4.png]
[Image: screen81jq1.th.png]
[Image: screen83dv8.th.png]
[Image: screen86al8.th.png]
[Image: screen87vo2.th.png]
[Image: screen88bm7.th.png]

I had to resort to violence because only we can bring rheinland under our with the violence because rheinland's war machine is working everytime and as you said Kapsar: "We have to cut rheinland's arteries"

Regards
Ferdiand Gryneus

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 06-11-2008

We set off as usual from Vogtland and received word from returning scouts that a heavy military presence was in New Berlin. We moved into the system and found the RMS.Admiral Graf Spee patrolling near Planet New Berlin. After a short exchange of pleasantries with the Commander of the Cruiser, our ships exchanged volleys. The Cruiser was downed quickly without major damage or casualties.

We also detected a Corsair gunboat nearby and destroyed it as well.

After the fight we received word of an independent Corsair Cruiser was in the area of the New Berlin JH in Sig 13. We moved to intercept and destroyed that Cruiser as well. I did not have a chance to record her name before her reactor failed. We took some damage during the fight but the crew held her together. We did not have a chance to reload on regens before the fight. We docked for a few quick repairs at Yanagi and Moved back to New Berlin. We then encountered the RMS Gunboat Emden and chased it to Frankfurt and back. It finally escaped by docking on the ring. Fire was pouring from its engines.

I came across a few traders durring my patrol and am sure we now have a few new customers for the diamond trade. A little good will goes a long way.

We are back on Vogtland now conducting repairs and giving the crew some much needed rest. Crews at the dock give 24 hours before the old girl is back to combat ready. Prisoners are being transfered to the transport Badshiplollypop to be brought to our mines.

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 06-16-2008

*Static*

..This is... Co..mander ....Cruiser..... aryag *Static*
Working on ..... mergency power. Most systems down but have *static* restored ..ower to engines.
We are making our way to Ome..... 54. Will put up for re...airs there.
We took *Static*.....ight casualti.... Most of the crew is ok and ...orking hard to get her back up.

*Static*

Godspeed, we had ...uite a day Comrads.

Commander RH C...ser Varya.....

*Static*

*Connection Lost*

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 06-16-2008

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Major Matt Black
Callsign: Red Hessians Grey 1. "Sitting Bufallo".
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

Gutten tag, comrades. Red Hessians Major Matt Black on comms, submitting yet another patrol report.

It was about time to take out trash in Omega 11 system. I've undocked just to see two Freelancers piloting Stingers around Solarius station. One of them was named 'Swat_MM' and the other one... something between those lines. Their intentions did not seem friendly at any degree and I warned them to stay away from Jescke Fargemnt. The Freelancers took my words for granted, but rather than turning back, they landed on Solarius station to re-group and reload. Soon both of the bandits entered Jescke Fragment, where, after their engines failed due to cruise disruptor, they were met under my guns fire.

It was two versus one, but the Freelancers did not put a good show. No discipline, no respect and lack of training. These two are the most pathetic excuse for soldiers I have ever saw.

One of the bandits fell under my guns fire, while the other one fled back to Solarius a few minutes later. Unfortunately ship data does not provide much information. Not even enough to determine the callsigns.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/Mi.../screen54-1.jpg

To my surprise, soon after the encounter the bandit that I downed has returned in yet another Stinger fighter. He must have been picked by his friend, when he was fleeing and returned to Solarius station to board another vessel. Perhaps I was too easy to him? No, I think not. After the Freelancer returned in his new ship, it went down just as quick as the first time.

Space was finally clear from these infidels and I set my course to Dresden system.

On my way to Dresden I've encountered a trader who accepted my humble request of Light Arms donation.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/Mi...01/screen56.jpg

The guys on Vogtland will be most pleased with the delivery. After reloading the items, I've joined Kapitan Meisnerr, Captain of the Varyag with his crew and numerous fighter support to fight an equal amount of Rheinland Millitary fighters. The fight went well, as no Hessian ships were destroyed, although it was in vain as the battle had nothing to offer to either side other than destroyed space craft. Hopefully someone else will submit a more detailed report on this combat.

I've returned to Freital almost instantly after the battle. The flight took long, but I finally arrived to cope with daily matters in Omega 11 system.

-End of transmission-