Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 07-08-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Johannes Farb

It was a welcome change to pilot a transport. I must say that I'm impressed how well she handles. This ship is just what we need to able to supply our bases deep in the asteroid fields. I took as a first mission to take Engine Components, Light Arms, H-Fuel and Pharmaceuticals to Ronneburg from Kreutzberg.

[Image: freelancer2008070822563sd9.th.jpg]

My route took me quite close the Bonn station and it's dangerous guardian. I kept a total radio silence to minimize the risk of discovery.

[Image: freelancer2008070822591fd3.th.jpg]

I made a quick stop for repairs at Freital and then proceeded to Ronneburg at full speed. The station personel were happy to see their storages full again.

[Image: freelancer2008070823084eo8.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008070823091uj0.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008070823093gz1.th.jpg]

I had just loaded up a diamonds to be delivered to Freistadt at Omega-7 when an ion storm hit the whole sector. I had to weather it in Ronneburg's bar. Not a bad place to keep yourself up-to-date of frontline news.

After the ion storm had passed I took the diamonds to Freistadt and loaded up Food, Pharmaceuticals and shipped them to Vogtland. At Vogtland I loaded up those precious diamonds once more and headed for Kreutzberg. I flew over the cursed battleship ejecting the sanitary waste over it and arrived safely to Kreutzberg where I left the ship in hangar.

[Image: freelancer2008070823400nz5.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008070823545me0.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008070823593zd5.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008070900020xe2.th.jpg]

- Oberleutnant Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 07-10-2008

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Mediator Miss Olsen
Callsign: N/A
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

I've received an emergency while I was stationed on Starslund in Omega 54 system, conducting diplomatic mission aboard there. In case of base's siege all aviable craft are to be launched outside for defence, so I responded to emergency myself as well.

Upon the launch I was informed by Leutnant Ferdinand Gryneus that the hostile object has already retreated from Omega 54 to Dresden and is curretly under chase by him.

It was a Linerty Navy Gunboat callsign LNS Luna-A. The vessel passed through Omega 54 without authorisation - therefore was considered hostile at sight and once I joined Leutnant Gryneus we met the bandit under fire. Luckily, LNS Luna did not shoot back, but fled to Bautzen station, where we called off the chase. Also, Rekrut Wulf Sternhammer reinforced Leutnant's position. Lucky for me, I was with experienced comrades on my side, for when the situation occured.
[Image: screen16.BMP-1118978.jpg]
liberty gunboat is caught under fire

It seems the vessel's captain is an exile of some sort, although he claimed to be on retirment and did not want to change his current vessel for "he would always stick with her". It was a rather suspicious place for ex Navy Captains to hang out, but its Millitary's problem now.

Soon after that a Freelancer has challenged us into a duel. Being no warior myself, I did not get involved in it, but Wulf and Ferdinand gladly granted the request. A good chance to train their skills, they say. Fortunately no accidents occured during the fights and no one was taken down. Both Wulf and Ferdinand made a fine show and impressed the Freelancer. Leutnant Gryneus was a little bit more succesful, however. These two are truly renegade, rough miners by nature.
[Image: screen19.BMP-1118979.jpg]
wulf in an even fight against the freelancer

[Image: screen20.BMP-1118980.jpg]
leutnant ferdinand gryneus taking the upper hand

I would like to brings Kapitan's attention to Rekrut Wulf Sternhammer. The Rekrut made a fine progress since he joined ranks of Red Hessians and I believe it is time for him to advance to Leutnant's - our regular wariors class. This would both encourage the pilot and give a chance to improve our anti-warships protection by setting up one bomber more.

-End of transmission-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 07-12-2008

Comm ID: Oberleutnant Johannes Farb

I managed to get the ships high speed cameras working and got something to tell my grand-kids in future free Rheinland about. Today we raided together with our Outcast allies the enemy's nest.

The informed Corsair invasion to O-5 was a bogus and we decided to make a sudden strike against the very lair of Corsairs.

footage of the fleet going to Crete

Battle is joined above Crete

I'm sure our Kapitan who gloriously lead us to battle will provide a more detailed report.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 07-12-2008

Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

Hessians! Our forces have returned from Omicron Gamma bearing tales of victory! The hated enemy, so long thought to have it's homeland secured against our attacks, has cowered before the might of our combined forces! Together with the Reapers of Sirius we have forced the defenders into a rout, and claimed many Corsair recruits in their Titans, launching at us constantly from the hostile bases. We have attacked and claimed the space around Tripoli, bombarded the hated homeland of our enemies and destroyed any that dared attack us.

Although an ion storm had blasted through the area while we were completing our raid, all of our men managed to return home in their ships safely, including the famed gunboat Leopard which was knocked out during the storm and we were unable to make contact with it until after the battle. It is undergoing maintenance on Vogtland as I speak. We have suffered no losses during our strike on Gamma.

This battle, I assure you, is but the first of a long line of victories.

In the mean time you are all continuing to improve your performance. Many of you exhibit increasing leadership and fighting skills. I have taken the liberty to single out the most impressive of our current line of cadets and lieutenants and adjust their rank accordingly. The list of promotions is as follows:
  • Rekrut Sternhammer to Leutnant
  • Rekrut Loewenhardt to Leutnant
  • Leutnant Gryneus to Oberleutnant
  • Oberleutnant Von Seelenburg to Hauptmann
As an interesting announcement: we prepare to strike again, and our shipyards are once more in full operation, completing a formidable vessel that will be a valued addition to our fleet. Continue to hone your skills and improve your ships. If we continue at this rate, the front will soon be stabilised, and we will be able to return to our primary task: the liberation of house Rheinland.

On an entirely different subject:

I am troubled with the recent fleet movements around Dresden, specifically those of foreign fleets. While we continue to push Corsairs away from our space, it appears a group of renegade Liberty vessels has made it's home at Bornholm. Now I have heard no reports so far of this group openly engaging Hessian ships, but their tresspassing in Omega-54 and heavy handed attack groups moving around our own system is something that we cannot allow. Do not openly engage them yet, however monitor their activities. Until we learn what their motives and goals are, all Liberty 522nd tagged vessels are to be treated as potential hostiles and ordered to retreat from the area if found in Hessian space. We cannot allow these warships to roam around our grounds freely like loose cannons, potentially aiding our enemies in the worst possible moment.
Continue launching recon operations into Omega-15. We need to evaluate their strengths, weaknesses and fleet composition, just in case there happen to be hostilities.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - worldstrider - 07-12-2008

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*
*ENCRYPTED*
TO: RED HESSIAN ARMY COMMAND
*BEGIN TRANS*

Greetings.

The Junker Congress would like to hire one hundred Red Hessian ship system/construction consultants to work with Junker shipbuilding engineers. Work will be done in the Puerto Rico system with some construction and assembly at Bornholm in Omega 15. The term of contract will be approximately one year and we are offering 400,000 credits per qualified hire with room, board and all accommodations covered...and with a minimum ten percent finder's fee going to the RHA directly. All hires and placement personnel will be asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement as this is a most confidential matter. Contractee's immediate family members are welcome to accompany them and will be treated as honored guests will all their needs provided courtesy of the Congress.

We need engineers and experts in all aspects of Rheinland ship construction and design and trust you can discretely find these individuals for us. Trustworthiness is a must.

Please contact me for additional information if needed and we look forward to hearing from you.

Speaker Vladimir Tinkerbell
Junker Guards Party

*END TRANS*

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cawdor - 07-12-2008

[Image: rha-md3.jpg]

****Incoming Transmission****

Comm ID: Hauptmann Hagen von Seelenburg
To: Flottenkommando

Subject: Two Recon Missions in Omega 15

Participants:
  • Hauptmann von Seelenburg
  • Leutnant Schnitt
  • Leutnant Loewenhardt
Scouted Areas:
  • Bornholm Depot
  • Planet Skagen
  • Omega 41 Jump Hole
  • Planet Ruegen / Battleship Schwerin
  • Northern Outskirt of the Walker Nebula
Encountered Vessels and Factions
  • Bounty Hunters: Suzanna
  • 522nd Battlegroup: Liberty Gunboat and Kith Somtaw SHF
  • Toasters: 28 and 6

Break of com silence and direct interaction during the second mission:

As I flew by every vessel to scan it, I cought the curiosity of Harvester_28 about my activities. As he stayed in short scanner range long enough, I saw 6 Hessian Pilots in his Cargo Hold. I stoped and demanded to drop the hessian pilots. Now as I know these all consuming beasts, I offered him Bountyhunter, Wild and Rheinland Pilots which I had in my own hold for ... private reasons. It took the harvester some time to process my demand and to establish connection to some "FTWG"-device or something. In the end, he handed over the six Hessian Pilots in exchange for 3 Wild Pilots.

This exchange of Pilots is nothing unusual, as it happened some time ago where I was under the command of Major Moritz. The odd thing was one of the 522nd battle group trying to convince me that this toaster unit would definitely be cooperative and that I really don't need to take further action, while the harvester was establishing connection to his toaster-network. It seemed that those libertorians wanted to keep the harvester unit out of trouble. (One may note: I was flying an Odin but still demanding Pilots from a Talamanca Cruiser).

Further more: during both missions, No elite corsair pilots were encountered. The Bounty Hunter, Harvester and Libertorian Fleet activity was tightly concentrated around the Bornholm Depot.

Recommendations:

Even though the 522nd and the Harvesters aren't hostile to the Hessians for now but to be treated as potential threats as ordered, the Bounty Hunters sure as hell are.
All these (potential) enemies are welcome guests to the Junkers.
  • Recommending to keep the Relations to the Junkers on an average economic level as usual.
  • Recommending a cleansing strike on all hostile or lawful actives in Omega 15 and around Bornholm Depot in specific.
  • Recommending to check the waters at the 522nd. Personally though, I would feel better to bury them sooner than later.

Mit Kameradschaftlichen Gruessen,
Hautpman von Seelenburg.

****Transmission END****

[Image: rha-md4.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cawdor - 07-12-2008

[Image: rha-md5.jpg]

Subject: Answering a distress call of Unioner Hanna Farber

Just as I wanted to jump to Stuttgart to kindly and always in a respectful manner ask for donations, I received a distress call from Unioner Hanna Farber. She was hasty bubbling about a failed execution of her companions at Brandenburg station and that she had some Fascists on her tail. As I arrived, I found my self confronted with the Policeman Sven Heinz. As he was equipped with a CD, I had no other choice than engaging him (royal shame, if you ask me). Soon, Hanna and Soldat Wolfgang Hansworth (who seemed to chase her) joined the fight. Just a minute later, Kapitan Krieger joined the fight as well. We concentrated our fire on the shields of Soldat Hansworth who go nuked only seconds after his shield was down. Polizist Heinz had the pleasure to experience the efficiency of my mini razor canon first hand and his escape pod was looted in by Krieger as well. Just as I had RM soldat Otto Gaus and the Battle Cruiser Varyag on my scanners, I received a top priority order from Flottenkapitaen Meisnerr to return to Vogtland with the Unioner and to finally finish my "god damn desk work before you will be flushed out of the fracking Airlock!".
We flew home. Both, me and the unioner did only get small scratches from the fight. Nothing that can't be corrected by some additional paint.

Hautpman von Seelenburg.

****Transmission END****

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cawdor - 07-14-2008

[Image: rha-md7.jpg]

Subject: Checking the waters at the Royal Fleet

Just after a rather big funding operation in omega 3 was scattered by an Ion Storm, I was leading a new Squad back into the same area. First, we were looking for a quick buck. Then we had to chase down some Corsair concurrents. But quickly, we noticed that due to the last funding mission, a huge Bretonian fleet entered Omega 3 to keep its space safe. The Corsairs we were hunting flew directly into the arms of the said fleet which was led by the Commander of the Battleship Pendragon. To avoid eventual ... inconveniences, I ordered my squad to take a alcohol-free drink at the bar of Freeport 1 while I stayed in my vessel on the hangar deck to have a talk with the said commander. Since I grew up in Bretonian space my self and never held a grudge against these people and since we both fight the same enemies, I figured that it would be appropriate for the royal fleet to start negotiations with the soon-to-be government of the house of Rheinland. After making my point clear, the Commander showed a serious interest to find common grounds. I have the logs attached to this report, so Hessian High Command can judge its self. I strongly suggest to send Miss Olsen to a meeting with a Bretonian agent on Freeport 1 or Freistadt Base.
As a consequence, both of our forces withdrew from Omega 3. On our way home, we hunted the member of the Brotherhood "Salvador" out of the system. It must have been his lucky day, as he and his companion managed to flee our weapons' wrath.

Hautpman von Seelenburg.

****Transmission END****

[Image: rha-md6.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 07-14-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

Comm ID: Oberleutnant Ferdinand Gryneus

The squad members:
-Wulf Sternhammer
-Herman Schnitt
-Miss Olsen
-Hamlin Loewenhardt
-[HT]Cort.Erhard
-Ferdinand Gryneus

Our force wanted more action after the battle against RM. So we decided we will fly to Omega-3 and collect some money. When we arrived we found a trader called Valkata(T)[LN]. He paid us 300k without any conflict. Later Jaeger met with us, he paid 600k. We also found any trader but they were unworthy for us. We waited long minutes to pirate some traders but fortunately a Bretorian Destroyer(Krasnaya) showed up on our scanners. We engaged it but he tried to take us to Cambridge where he may decimated us. Fortunately the docking rings didn't work so he couldn't run away from us. There wasn't anything in our way to kill one of the Queen's Destroyer. Miss Olsen's torpedos worked succesfully but the force razor too. We killed that Destroyer but he made damage on our ships. We flyied back to Ronnenburg to repiars.

[Image: screen69ze2.png]

For the Revolution!
-Ferdinand Gryneus

...End of Transmisson...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - obnoxious1 - 07-20-2008

**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID - Col. Diablo, Commander {SOB}
Target ID - Commander , Red Hessian Army

Begin Transmission

Greetings Honorable Commander,

I am sending this transmission in order to ask your approval of the Shadow Outcast Brigade possibly purchasing
3 of your fine & well built Thor MKII Bombers. These fine ships, If you approve, will be used exclusively by our
Assassination Squad that is now forming. Although our Falcada bombers are also very fine ships, there are armor limitations & certain power defects we have found, And I would like this squad to be outfitted with the best equipment I can find. We are willing to pay an extra "bonus" on top of the ship cost if allowed to do so.
We would also be very willing to give the RHA a extended discount if the need of our assassin services are required by your organization.

I will await your decision.

Respectively,
Col. Diablo
Commander, SOB

End Transmission