Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 10-24-2008

Message to: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr
Comm ID: Commander, Cruiser Varyag

We have just completed our regular refit and are ready for patrol. Would you like the Varyag to actively hunt the Cruiser Diablo? If so, it would be our pleasure.

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 10-24-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

Standing orders haven't changed. The aptly named cruiser {RaVeN}-DIABLO is to be hunted down if seen ever again. Let them learn that armed theft of Hessian equipment will not go unpunished.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 10-26-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

Message to: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Ferdinand Gryneus

Herr, Our secret ship the ******* is almost ready for conquest. Our scientists done with the ship and its loadout only some tests need then...

-Ferdinand Gryneus

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 10-27-2008

Comm ID: Oberleutnant Johannes Farb aboard 262-Schwalbe

Those Harvesters! They have grown very bold in New Berlin. Just yesterday I helped a Lane Hacker gunboat piloted by an Outcast to take down Harvester 17. I was flying only Odin, so my influence to the outcome of the battle was a bit limited, but I provided enough distraction to the Harvester that Outcast was able to kill of that abominable machine. Before I could ask what an Outcast was doing in New Berlin we were attacked by another an bounty hunter gunboat which called for help in from the RM. We drove the RM pilot away, but the gunboat managed to destroy the Hacker gunboat and I had to flee. The New Berlin has become a real circus it seems.

After landing in Vogtland I decided to take care of some reputational matters with Schwalbe as well as test out weapons systems. I flew to Bering via Hamburg to see them taken care of. I conducted business in Bering pretty swiftly without encountering anything worth reporting. On my way back to Vogtland from Kreuzberg, where I stopped to resupply and catch up the latest rumors, a lone Rheinlandian military gunboat was waiting at the Bonn station. I decided to cut my engines and see if the pilot would come out of the protection of the battleship. He came out and it was a good time to test out the weapons systems. I gave him all the trouble he could handle and some more. Vogtland got some needed supplies in form of pharmaceuticals and water.

[Image: freelancer2008102623441pj0.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]

[Image: freelancer2008102623442ie6.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]

[Image: freelancer2008102623490hu0.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]

I then flew the Schwalbe to Ronneburg via Vogtland, where she is now strenghtening our defenses against the seemingly more powerful and frequent capital ship incursions of the Corsairs.

- Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cyro - 10-28-2008

Comm ID: Oberleutnant Herman Schnitt

Guten Tag, RHA

I have some disturbing news. While training with Oberleutnant Ferdinand and Rekrut Eric I received a disturbing message:
[Image: danger.jpg]

As you can see it's one of those Corsair scum. As we already know they're planing some bigger things. We don't know if these things are true, but I advise that our defenses at Vogtland stay prepared.

-Herman Schnitt

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 10-30-2008

Comm ID: Oberleutnant Johannes Farb

After one encounter against corsair gunboat in Omega-5 couple of days ago my beloved Thor bomber suffered critical damage and had to be scrapped. I've received a Falcata bomber as part of our exchange program with the Outcasts and it is ready for operations as soon as the paint dries. It carries proudly the name Red Autumn into looming battles of the future.

- your brother in struggle for Rheinland, Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 10-30-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

Message to: Red Hessian Army
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Ferdinand Gryneus

Yesterday Herman and me were patrolling in Omega-5. The space was quite silent at Ronneburg. We docked and immediately longe range scanners detected 1 Corsair Gunboat near to Cadiz. We thought it's an easy target and we flied there and we started to attack the Gunboat. We successfully take down the gunboat shield when an another docked out from Cadiz. We didn't want to give up the fight but we were considering about that we would retreat. Suddenly Coalition appeared from nothing and they offered us a hand, and we successfully killed the gunboat. Unfortunately the another one escaped, but Our realitionship with the Coalition became a bit stronger.

[Image: screen65.jpg]
[Image: screen66.jpg]

-Ferdinand Gryneus

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SGTMatt - 10-31-2008

**//mispost//

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 10-31-2008

Comm ID: Commander, Cruiser Varyag

On patrol in New Berlin we recieved word from friendly civilians that the Wilde were operating near the Frankfurt Jump. We moved to intercept and found the Scorpion Gunboat Abschintt and a different Wilde flying a civilian bomber. We cruised into them and heavily damaged the Scorpion. He soon broke and ran with us following close. The Bomber was intercepted and destroyed as it tried to flee to Sig 13 by our LWB allies near the Jump.

After a chase across New Berlin we closed in with this result:

[Image: screen1921-2.jpg]

It seems it has fallen on our hands once again to protect Rheinland.

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 11-01-2008

Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

Brothers! Today is a day of victory! Our unstoppable forces swept aside the vile Corsairs, corrupt Bounty Hunters and the fanatical Military all at the same time, hitting at critical targets all across southern Sirius.

Our elite fighter force first eradicated the group of Corsairs massing for a strike on Ronneburg. After weeks of silence they are throwing their elites at us once again, so we responded by sending in our best pilots. The OPG barbarians dispatched a group of four aces, which were intercepted en route to Ronneburg in the middle of the Hammen Hole in Omega-5. Our glorious squadron comprised of myself, Oberleutnant Schnitt, Oberleutnant Farb in our Odins and Oberleutnant Gryneus in the experimental ship Volsung. The Volsung turned out to perform admirably, as the attackers quickly fled or perished to our guns. The suicidal Corsairs then sent two more fighters at us, one by one, only to be chewed up by our guns and forced to flee. All in all out of seven targets four were destroyed, three fled to fight another day.

List of recorded kills during engagement:
[Image: 2q1tnnr.jpg]

With the Corsair assault repelled, Ronneburg gave us a critical piece of info forwarded from Vogtland: apparently a fleet of Bounty Hunters was in the forming in Omega-15. We decided to act on initiative and neutralise that threat before it came to us. Oberleutnant Nantz joined us as we departed in our bombers from Vogtland soon after. We arrived in Omega-15 to find a Bounty Hunter battlecruiser and gunship hoarding next to Rostock station, apparently in contact with a member of the rogue Liberty Navy who managed to wander into the area. The "522nd" warship observed us as the battlecruiser fought us to it's untimely demise. The gunship ran into drydock to preserve itself from our wrath.

[Image: 332mpnl.jpg]

We planned to deal with the Liberty Navy capship in the area by interrogating it, but before we turned around to it, it's pilot already fled out of our reach. Instead, I recieved a long range message from Vogtland about the scourge of Rheinland, RNC_Aachen appearing on our hidden scanners in New Berlin. I immediately rallied our bomber wing to location. A sudden malfunction of one of the drives on my ship required me to dock for a few minutes on Vogtland while en route to Berlin, but our engineers were extremely quick in repairing the damage, and when I launched into space once again, the fight was only beginning some 30k from the high orbit of planet New Berlin. We were engaged with the planetary guard itself in our quest to destroy the traitorous Aachen, only to find an even bigger prize show up on our scanners: the legendary Military battleship Westphalia. Faced with two Rheinland battleships and an incoming Bounty Hunter battlecruiser, we knew we had little chance with the small strike force we had at our disposal, so a general distress call was sent.

Our reinforcements arrived soon after, boosting our numbers considerably. Several fighters, bombers and even two elite pilots of the SCRA allowed us to deal far more damage than we originally could. The overwhelming firepower unleashed from our force quickly incapacitated all the warships attacking us, and we claimed victory after critically overloading the reactor of the Westphalia, and forcing it's crew to abandon the floating hulk. The Aachen managed to somehow escape in the chaos, but our comm crews are already ordered to keep a look out for her.
Meanwhile, the battle itself seemed won as we fought the remained of the Military elites, our forces vastly outnumbering the enemy. This was short lived however, as another fleet of Bounty Hunters came on location to reinforce the fascists. We knew that our primary targets were already destroyed or fled, so I gave the order for all damaged ships to immediately withdraw from the battle to minimise losses. This strategy worked perfectly, as during the New Berlin engagement only Oberleutnant Farb caught an unlucky blast to the reactor and was forced to eject. He was delivered to Vogtland by our retreating forces safely.

During our slow retreat we managed to carefully obliterate much of the Bounty Hunter fleet. DW-Odin had the honour to be destroyed last, before I had finally called a full retreat, with just myself and the two SCRA pilots left in the fray at the time. I successfully made my way into Sigma-13, knowing that it's political immunity will protect me from my pursuers.

[Image: 2qltyls.jpg]

I have recieved unconfirmed information so far that the cruiser Varyag managed to intercept two more of the fascist fighters on the home front, as they pursued the lone SCRA rear guard all the way to Vogtland.

I hereby have to commend the captain and crew of the Varyag for bravery in the face of insurmountable odds, even when facing reactor chamber breach. They managed to take several of the enemy with them before suffering critical damage. I will personally send an order to our shipyards to give the Varyag first priority for repairs and resupply, once I return to Vogtland. Our own pilots, along with the pilots of the Hessian Tears will all be given distinctions during the next parade, and the pilots of the SCRA will recieve an honourable mention. This is only the beginning of a great cooperation.

Glory to the Revolution!

Regards,
Meisnerr